arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From the latest chapter it seems like Oda made the strawhat crew the dominant crew from the supernova crews. If zoro can beat killer after a freebie that killer got, it makes the other crews look weak. Add sanji and possibly jimbei and the other crews don’t look like they are in the running for the PK crew as much. What are your thoughts on this?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course the SH crew is the dominant crew of the Supernova's that should have been expected.

I wonder how extensively we'll get into each of the other crews. Although we've seen Law and Bege, Law's crew is small and we didn't get too much depth in the Bege Gang. I'd like to see more of Apoo's gang but I wonder if them allying with a Yonko might be a way for Oda to showcase their depth less than if they were an independent crew the SH's came across.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Speaking of Apoo, last we saw/heard of him he was reporting to Kaidou about Jacks defeat. I wonder what his role in this arc will be. Judging from hawkins, i'd assume he is at least a headliner.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course the SH crew is the dominant crew of the Supernova's that should have been expected.

I wonder how extensively we'll get into each of the other crews. Although we've seen Law and Bege, Law's crew is small and we didn't get too much depth in the Bege Gang. I'd like to see more of Apoo's gang but I wonder if them allying with a Yonko might be a way for Oda to showcase their depth less than if they were an independent crew the SH's came across.
Wb’s crew and shikis crew seem more of a match to roger than these super nova crews relative to the straw hats

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it's actually disappointing that Luffy's crew is so much stronger. i know we're supposed to think of him as a pirate that compensates for his small crew with quality, but his crew practically has commanders and thousands of members thanks to his grand fleet. none of the other supernovas, except for maybe Bege, have huge crews either, so it sucks that much harder. Beepo looks like an Usopp level scrub, Killer could probably be low-diffed by Zoro, and Bege's entire crew is literal cannon fodder.
Hawkins, Apoo, Bonnie, and Urouge are our only hopes left but it seems importance was never even assigned to any of their crewmates.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it's actually disappointing that Luffy's crew is so much stronger. i know we're supposed to think of him as a pirate that compensates for his small crew with quality, but his crew practically has commanders and thousands of members thanks to his grand fleet. none of the other supernovas, except for maybe Bege, have huge crews either, so it sucks that much harder. Beepo looks like an Usopp level scrub, Killer could probably be low-diffed by Zoro, and Bege's entire crew is literal cannon fodder.
Hawkins, Apoo, Bonnie, and Urouge are our only hopes left but it seems importance was never even assigned to any of their crewmates.
Exactly honestly with luffys grand fleet and jimbei. Luffy’s crew is arguably stronger than the Hawkins + apoo + kidd trio pirate alliance

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Straw hats. They’ve been that way since the very beginning pretimskip. Post timeskip pretty much confirmed it all

2. Kid pirates because Kid rivals luffy’s Brute strength just like Rogers and Whitebeard.
(Anyone that says that Whitebeard only matches Roger’s strength because of his df is an idiot. The tremor fruit doesn’t make you physically strong).
Beat one of Big mom’s General (Snack).

Killer was a terror in Wano significantly strong but we know he’s no match for Zoro (it’s like comparing Rayleigh and Marco).
Also Killer is one of the original worse generation.

3. Heart Pirates because of Bepo’s connections to the mink really. Law is pretty much the only stand out like the rest of the worse generations. His crew is weak asf to be captured by Hawkins so easily off panel but Law on his own is so formidable enough to fight Hawkins to the point that he had to rely on a hostage to assure himself victory.

4. Rest. No other crew members stood out too much. Maybe Capone because of Vito.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
funfact, until Luffy's most recent bounty increase Law had the highest jump of 240 mil beli.
Post automatically merged:

1. Straw hats. They’ve been that way since the very beginning pretimskip. Post timeskip pretty much confirmed it all

2. Kid pirates because Kid rivals luffy’s Brute strength just like Rogers and Whitebeard.
(Anyone that says that Whitebeard only matches Roger’s strength because of his df is an idiot. The tremor fruit doesn’t make you physically strong).

Killer was a terror in Wano significantly strong but we know he’s no match for Zoro (it’s like comparing Rayleigh and Marco).
Also Killer is one of the original worse generation.

3. Heart Pirates because of Bepo’s connections to the mink really. Law is pretty much the only stand out like the rest of the worse generations. His crew is weak asf to be captured by Hawkins so easily off panel but Law on his own is so formidable enough to fight Hawkins to the point that he had to rely on a hostage to assure himself victory.

4. Rest. No other crew members stood out too much. Maybe Capone because of Vito.
Didn't Urouge beat Snack?

Where did it say Roger and WB were equal in physical strength?

There is no "original worst generation" there's only one worst generation what are you talking about exactly?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
funfact, until Luffy's most recent bounty increase Law had the highest jump of 240 mil beli.
Post automatically merged:

Didn't Urouge beat Snack?
Yes, which would be like defeating a lower tier Warlord (Buggy is not included) He beat someone that’s suppose to be equivalent to his strength.

Where did it say Roger and WB were equal in physical strength?
It was said that they fought equally to a standstill but it’s heavy implied strength because Rogers did not have an devil fruit powers.

There is no "original worst generation" there's only one worst generation what are you talking about exactly?
Wrong. Worse generation includes Blackbeard, but prior to that he wasn’t part of the original worse generation that was in sabaody island pre timeskip.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, which would be like defeating a lower tier Warlord (Buggy is not included) He beat someone that’s suppose to be equivalent to his strength.
You said Kid did that's why I brought it up but good deflection.

It was said that they fought equally to a standstill but it’s heavy implied strength because Rogers did not have an devil fruit powers.
No I'm pretty sure it means Roger was able to fight with WB. WB had a fruit. This means what it sounds like that Roger was able to match WB who had the Gura Gura. You think they fought and WB never used the GGnM?

Wrong. Worse generation includes Blackbeard, but prior to that he wasn’t part of the original worse generation that was in sabaody island pre timeskip.
The worst generation always was and only is described as the 11 SuperNova who reached Sabaody at the same time as well as Blackbeard. Find me any instance/reference of Worst Generation that doesn't include BB. And it's worst not worse.

MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well considering Luffy has 5,600 members in his crew, 2 being supernova's excluding himself, one ex-warlord, and at least 5 giants. I would definitely agree that Luffy has the strongest crew.

You must be registered for see images

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You said Kid did that's why I brought it up but good deflection.
He did as well. Kidd told Luffy that he injured one of Big mom’s generals and then took off with the loot.

No I'm pretty sure it means Roger was able to fight with WB. WB had a fruit. This means what it sounds like that Roger was able to match WB who had the Gura Gura. You think they fought and WB never used the GGnM?
No he did fight with his fruit, but I’m saying that he matched his brute strength too. He had to if he put that scar on his chest.

The worst generation always was and only is described as the 11 SuperNova who reached Sabaody at the same time as well as Blackbeard. Find me any instance/reference of Worst Generation that doesn't include BB. And it's worst not worse.
In saboday island

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He did as well. Kidd told Luffy that he injured one of Big mom’s generals and then took off with the loot.

That's not beating him though and you said

He wounded him, got his target and left before the battle could be decided.

No he did fight with his fruit, but I’m saying that he matched his brute strength too. He had to if he put that scar on his chest.
That's an assumption. When you say they match each other in brute strength that means things like Roger could lift as many lbs as WB or WB could run as many miles as Roger and that's never been shown or said. What's been said is their combat ability is equal.

In saboday island
No even on Sabaody the Worst Gen was described as the 11 supernova with bounty over 100 mil AND Blackbeard. If you remember a different instance than as I asked the first time please share.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not beating him though and you said

He wounded him, got his target and left before the battle could be decided.
I hardly see the difference considering the fact that Snack wasn’t able to do anything in return. Damaging him and then deciding to leave him in his condition is considered defeat. At the end of the day, he wounded Formal General Snack and sunk two of Big mom’s ships. What should that tell you?
That's an assumption. When you say they match each other in brute strength that means things like Roger could lift as many lbs as WB or WB could run as many miles as Roger and that's never been shown or said. What's been said is their combat ability is equal.
It’s not really an assumption. Running has nothing to do with physical striking/lifting strength and for Rogers to fight Whitebeard countless times to a standstill goes without saying.
It never said that their combat ability is equal, all it said is that they fought to a standstill and that they had countless battles. That’s it.
Given the fact that his cabin boy Shanks was able to match Old Whitebeard’s physical strength with just one arm, know that his masters utilize similar fighting style basically tells you.
For you to scar a Yonko that severely requires a great deal of physical strength. It’s only when they’re deprived or weakened that it becomes easy for a common new world pirate to damage a Yonko at all.

No even on Sabaody the Worst Gen was described as the 11 supernova with bounty over 100 mil AND Blackbeard. If you remember a different instance than as I asked the first time please share.
I don’t remember Shakky ever mentioning Blackbeard at all. Because if BB was included from the beginning then it would be called 12 super rookies and not 11.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hardly see the difference considering the fact that Snack wasn’t able to do anything in return. Damaging him and then deciding to leave him in his condition is considered defeat. At the end of the day, he wounded Formal General Snack and sunk two of Big mom’s ships. What should that tell you?
The difference is you said beat and sorry but to me if you throw sand in someone's eyes and then run away and you're faster than them than you didn't win. If you break someone's leg but run away because you know when they get up and they will get up you won't be able to do it again, you didn't win. Kid vs Snack is the same thing and he even said so himself. It tells me he likes hit and run tactics and he's strong but Urogue who actually beat snack is stronger.

It’s not really an assumption. Running has nothing to do with physical striking/lifting strength and for Rogers to fight Whitebeard countless times to a standstill goes without saying.

Running is a feat attributed to physical strength what are you talking about? Someone physically stronger can run faster and longer.

It never said that their combat ability is equal, all it said is that they fought to a standstill and that they had countless battles. That’s it.
That's literally saying their combat ability is equal not their physical strength unless you're asserting they fought with their fists.

Given the fact that his cabin boy Shanks was able to match Old Whitebeard’s physical strength with just one arm, know that his masters utilize similar fighting style basically tells you.
For you to scar a Yonko that severely requires a great deal of physical strength. It’s only when they’re deprived or weakened that it becomes easy for a common new world pirate to damage a Yonko at all.
Now you're implying Roger was stronger. You're talking like Roger is a fighter like Zoro or Sanji or Shanks who use ther physical bodies and weapons but we don't know what weapons he used to match WB in combat. How do you know he didn't have some special weapon or special haki to help him in combat?

I don’t remember Shakky ever mentioning Blackbeard at all. Because if BB was included from the beginning then it would be called 12 super rookies and not 11.
You're confusing the 11 Supernova with the Worst Generation which is the 11 Supernova + Blackbeard.

Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Drake, Law, Drake, Apoo, Urogue, Bonnie, Bege, and Hawkins alone were never referred to as the Worst Generation as far as I remember only the 11 SuperNova. The term Worst Generation was coined to refer to them and Teach.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

wow tute u rn't have apeared since a day i soloed u in teh section of debate...