Best Manga

Which is the best MAnga??If u can say something.. Why??

• Naruto

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • BLeach

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • One Piece

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Full Metal Alchemist

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Others

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters

zenron

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ringleader, just because it is the biggest doesn't mean its the best. Its got more chapters than any of the other good ones, so yeah, it's going to sell more.

Deidara...

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i like fma over varuto and my fued with kishi is that he has a balance of male and female charactrs and only two - 3 competent female characters

wheras in fma anyone can be totally kickass regardless of gender.

and it also has a littel to do with the wait time for fma

in one month u get twice as much naruto as fma so the fact that there is less of it and it comes out slower has something to do w/ my obsession lol

zenron

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
one piece is quality not just quantity
Lies. One piece is the same pointless arcs over and over. They go to a new island, fight some stuff, luffy says "BECAUSE THEY'RE MY NAKAMA!" at some point, then they all become friends, repeat!

It's only now that one piece has got any good, with the whole rescuing of ace and stuff.

DarkMarke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ranma 1/2 is my personal fav.

Yes I voted "Others" on the poll

I'm a diehard comedy fan, mkay.

Basic review -
What happens to you when your splashed with cold water = you get wet.
What happens to Ranma when he's splashed with cold water = He turns into a Girl.
Its 38 Volume's of how he deals with this curse and the girl he's engaged with. (the engagement is involuntary)

Last edited:

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lies. One piece is the same pointless arcs over and over. They go to a new island, fight some stuff, luffy says "BECAUSE THEY'RE MY NAKAMA!" at some point, then they all become friends, repeat!

It's only now that one piece has got any good, with the whole rescuing of ace and stuff.
One Piece actually develop their Main and side characters. How long has Naruto been repeating the same shit over and over again about saving Sasuke giving the most fanboyish reasons as well. How often do side characters and plot points in Naruto get shoved out and forgotten. One Piece is just a more thought out manga with an incredibly imaginative and creative world.

Ps. I do enjoy Naruto ;)

vickyz89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I got one nice manga to recommend to u guys.. it name is 1/2 Prince.. The sinopsis of this manga is it is the year 2100A.D., humans have developed a virtual reality game. Feng lan, due to a bet with her brother, vows to beat the game without using her "female benefits". Due to this, she becomes the first transvestite of "Second Life". Very nice manga

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I picked others. There are tons of good mangas which aren't included in the first post.

These are the top 5 mangas according to one manga. I've read them all. Review time!

Naruto - Easy to understand drawings, page turning addicting nature. Although, it has a slow moving plot.

Bleach - Hard to understand manga, the anime is much better in my opinion. I don't rate the manga very high.

One Piece - Everything is very longwinded in this, and I find myself wanting to skip chapters. A lot of the characters aren't very good design wise either. I don't rate the manga very highly for this one either.

Fairy Tail - The only one in this list which hasn't been made into a anime yet(its coming out in the fall of 2009), it is also one of the best. Although the story so far doesn't really have a big plot to it(it hasn't got nearly as many chapters as the others in the top 5), it's enjoyable and fun to read. It also has a humour to it which the other four don't have.

Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi - It doesn't have any plot, but while reading it you aren't really bothered. I find myself cheering when Kenichi wins a fight and staring at the girls in the skin tight clothing. If it had a good storyline, this manga would win.

Winner for me is Fairy Tail. I would read it.
Same for me

Aruichi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how the hell can you call fairy tale better than one piece.
fairy tale is boring. though im going to start reading it again soon. but its so boring!!