Best Manga

Which is the best MAnga??If u can say something.. Why??

• Naruto

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • BLeach

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • One Piece

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Full Metal Alchemist

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Others

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters

bik_zz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yesterday i was in a website and i was group chatting abt Mangas...I presented that Naruto is the Best Manga till now but many differed so here i am to see which is the best MAnga.

Dextral

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wrong section.

Well, opinions will obviously differ. I personally think atm that Naruto is the best. But everyone knows about DB/Z/GT, and i mean everyone.

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One Piece. It's just more consistent and Oda does a superior job in developing his side characters and One Piece world. Nothing surprises me anymore in Naruto.

zenron

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I picked others. There are tons of good mangas which aren't included in the first post.

These are the top 5 mangas according to one manga. I've read them all. Review time!

Naruto - Easy to understand drawings, page turning addicting nature. Although, it has a slow moving plot.

Bleach - Hard to understand manga, the anime is much better in my opinion. I don't rate the manga very high.

One Piece - Everything is very longwinded in this, and I find myself wanting to skip chapters. A lot of the characters aren't very good design wise either. I don't rate the manga very highly for this one either.

Fairy Tail - The only one in this list which hasn't been made into a anime yet(its coming out in the fall of 2009), it is also one of the best. Although the story so far doesn't really have a big plot to it(it hasn't got nearly as many chapters as the others in the top 5), it's enjoyable and fun to read. It also has a humour to it which the other four don't have.

Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi - It doesn't have any plot, but while reading it you aren't really bothered. I find myself cheering when Kenichi wins a fight and staring at the girls in the skin tight clothing. If it had a good storyline, this manga would win.

Winner for me is Fairy Tail. I would read it.

kazeshini

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
one piece just fails. everybody knows ninjas are the best. and death gods are gods...need i say more than pirates are inferior. i think the latest bleach chapters are totally pwning the latest naruto ones.

ringleader

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The facts say One Piece, I say One Piece

With over 158 million copies sold, One Piece is now the highest selling manga in the history of Weekly Shōnen Jump. It is considered their most acclaimed and all-time best-selling title in Japan.