arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah Kishi overpowered Minato alot just like he did with Itachi. I mean the guy has a counter to practically every type of attack you can throw at him except genjutsu, and knowing how Kishi portrays Minato he probably has a counter to most genjutsu as well. If they ever put Minato in the databook I feel like it would just be a perfect score.
yea now that you reminded me of minato's space time jutsu where he can absorb attacks and take it somewhere else, i really can't see him losing and i think only ppl like naruto and madara have a chance to beat him. sasuke and itachi have a chance with their ms and ems. yea and all these ppl are from konoha too man, i like konoha and everything but they should have insanely strong ppl like them from other villages, and even nagato is an uzumaki which is realted to senju.

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea now that you reminded me of minato's space time jutsu where he can absorb attacks and take it somewhere else, i really can't see him losing and i think only ppl like naruto and madara have a chance to beat him. sasuke and itachi have a chance with their ms and ems. yea and all these ppl are from konoha too man, i like konoha and everything but they should have insanely strong ppl like them from other villages, and even nagato is an uzumaki which is realted to senju.
Yeah the only people that have a serious chance against Minato are Madara, Naruto, Itachi, and Nagato, (and maybe Sasuke but I wouldn't give him that much credit, he only is where he is because of other people's powerups.)

Only a time-space user can really hope to compete against another, or someone who has some sort of ultimate defense or like Nagato has numbers (if he uses Paths, if he doesn't I think he would lose)

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but for arguments sake if he lived he would have better rasengan but no sage mode.
Oh I thought in your first post you said he had sage mode. Well since that would be overkill I don't know, I still think it would end up in a draw at best. Minato could probably still take on either one alone but as soon as he made a move the other would save them. Unless he took out Bee first with his seals.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah the only people that have a serious chance against Minato are Madara, Naruto, Itachi, and Nagato, (and maybe Sasuke but I wouldn't give him that much credit, he only is where he is because of other people's powerups.)

Only a time-space user can really hope to compete against another, or someone who has some sort of ultimate defense or like Nagato has numbers (if he uses Paths, if he doesn't I think he would lose)
the reason i mentioned sasuke is becus he has ems but ofc not as talented as his bro, he does have ultimate defense susano to be able to avoid death. nagato has a low chance in my opinion 1v1 becos he has no real defense to minato's speed like itachi and sasuke and does not have s/t or speed like naruto and madara. once gets one marking during nagato's time interval he is pretty much dead even though he is insanely strong minato is just too fast. itachi's main advantage is his tsukiyomi which is one of the best genjutsu ever.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh I thought in your first post you said he had sage mode. Well since that would be overkill I don't know, I still think it would end up in a draw at best. Minato could probably still take on either one alone but as soon as he made a move the other would save them. Unless he took out Bee first with his seals.
i don't think minato would lose cos of death reaper sealing, but even he would have a hard time winning against A and B, if minato had wind style chakra like naruto i think he has a good chance cos A can beat by wind style more easily than just a regular style, if that is the case i think minato has a shot but otherwise i see it as a tie.

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the reason i mentioned sasuke is becus he has ems but ofc not as talented as his bro, he does have ultimate defense susano to be able to avoid death. nagato has a low chance in my opinion 1v1 becos he has no real defense to minato's speed like itachi and sasuke and does not have s/t or speed like naruto and madara. once gets one marking during nagato's time interval he is pretty much dead even though he is insanely strong minato is just too fast. itachi's main advantage is his tsukiyomi which is one of the best genjutsu ever.
Yeah, looking at his abilities with a fair perspective it is hard to see how people would beat him. Had Kishi shown us some actual power jutsus from him then he would just be insane. But I don't think Kishi wanted to make him a super god of Naruto.

That is why I think Kishi didn't show Minato having Sage mode, I mean if Naruto got it at 16 then I am sure Minato could have mastered it, or at least been able to use it as well as Jiraiya.

I don't get how some people think Minato isn't top 5 ninja.