Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Minato is the best ever at sealing jutsu and as we have seen that is some of the most effective jutsu types in the manga. All he would have to do is put some sort of seal over Bee that prevented him from accessing his chakra. Oro did that to Naruto and Oro isn't even as good as Jiraiya at sealing jutsu, and Minato is the best. So if Oro can cut off a jinchurikki's chakra then I'm sure Minato can, and probably do a better job at it. Then what will Bee do if he can't mold chakra very well?

Plus TBB would literally be no problem as we already saw Minato can teleport a TBB, so he could just teleport it right at Bee. Game over again. Also he could just dodge it, he is fast enough.

And Minato is too fast normally for Bee to try and fight him in a taijutsu match. And Minato always his Gamabunta and the other toads he could summon. The only thing is that a rasengan wouldn't really work because of samehada but Minato could knock it away or just cut off Bee's head or something else.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Minato is the best ever at sealing jutsu and as we have seen that is some of the most effective jutsu types in the manga. All he would have to do is put some sort of seal over Bee that prevented him from accessing his chakra. Oro did that to Naruto and Oro isn't even as good as Jiraiya at sealing jutsu, and Minato is the best. So if Oro can cut off a jinchurikki's chakra then I'm sure Minato can, and probably do a better job at it. Then what will Bee do if he can't mold chakra very well?

Plus TBB would literally be no problem as we already saw Minato can teleport a TBB, so he could just teleport it right at Bee. Game over again. Also he could just dodge it, he is fast enough.

And Minato is too fast normally for Bee to try and fight him in a taijutsu match. And Minato always his Gamabunta and the other toads he could summon. The only thing is that a rasengan wouldn't really work because of samehada but Minato could knock it away or just cut off Bee's head or something else.
yea i think you are completely right, bee does not have that much of chance. i knew that minato had the advantage when i made the thread but was wondering like how bee has become considerably stronger over the years and also has samehada that he might be able to put some form of a fight, but minato's s/t techs pretty much own. I agree and i guess minato could also even hold him down with his toads like how just gamabunta held down kyubi for a few seconds and perform his seal. but i guess bee has no chance after all.

Futur3Cha0s

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

best answer and i agree, minato wins

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yea i think you are completely right, bee does not have that much of chance. i knew that minato had the advantage when i made the thread but was wondering like how bee has become considerably stronger over the years and also has samehada that he might be able to put some form of a fight, but minato's s/t techs pretty much own. I agree and i guess minato could also even hold him down with his toads like how just gamabunta held down kyubi for a few seconds and perform his seal. but i guess bee has no chance after all.
Yeah Kishi overpowered Minato alot just like he did with Itachi. I mean the guy has a counter to practically every type of attack you can throw at him except genjutsu, and knowing how Kishi portrays Minato he probably has a counter to most genjutsu as well. If they ever put Minato in the databook I feel like it would just be a perfect score.

thenarutoking

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hmm i think A and bee together will win. minatos moves are easier to predict than the raikages. as when they fought he was waiting for minato to teleport at any one of those kunai to strike. as far as i know raikages punch is stronger than minatos rasengan. raikage has only gotten faster as well. this is tough but yea i give it to a and bee just for the sole purpose of the raikages reaction speed being high enough to tell where minato teleports and being able to strike. now ima put on my samurai suite and watch the minato fan girls/boys chop my ass up