Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I start focusing on my katon chakra and as I channel it through my body I start heating it up, this time to a lot higher temperature; as I'm heating it up I channel it into my mouth; using shape manipulation I shape it into ash and while I do that I do the "Snake ? Rat ? Snake ? Tiger" handseals and exhale the ash from my mouth creating a huge cloud of ash around my opponent; no I just have to click my teeth to ignite the ash which causes a violent explosion burning down my opponent*

You must be registered for see images

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I start focusing on my katon chakra and as I channel it through my body I start heating it up, this time to a lot higher temperature; as I'm heating it up I channel it into my mouth; using shape manipulation I shape it into ash and while I do that I do the "Snake ? Rat ? Snake ? Tiger" handseals and exhale the ash from my mouth creating a huge cloud of ash around my opponent; no I just have to click my teeth to ignite the ash which causes a violent explosion burning down my opponent*

Great.

Next one can be used in a lot different ways.

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I start concentrating a huge amount of my katon chakra through my body; I heat it up in my lungs and do the "Tiger" handseal; as I release the chakra I shape it into several large dragon-shaped fireballs and direct them at my opponent*

Good if I intend to use Kirin afterwards!

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I start concentrating a huge amount of my katon chakra through my body; I heat it up in my lungs and do the "Tiger" handseal; as I release the chakra I shape it into several large dragon-shaped fireballs and direct them at my opponent*

Good if I intend to use Kirin afterwards!
Yeap. ^_^

Ok, so, this next jutsu is an evolution of :

(Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shuriken within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, however, this jutsu is used as a distraction.

And it`s :

(Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
Type: Offensive
Range: short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with. This technique is a stronger version to Fire Release: Phoenix Flower Sage Technique.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I start concentrating my chakra through my body, channel it into my lungs and heat it up; as I'm molding katon chakra I take a deep breath and take out a few shurikens which I throw at my enemy and simultaneously release katon chakra I gathered; as I release my chakra I make those shurikens burn*

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I start concentrating my chakra through my body, channel it into my lungs and heat it up; as I'm molding katon chakra I take a deep breath and take out a few shurikens which I throw at my enemy and simultaneously release katon chakra I gathered; as I release my chakra I make those shurikens burn*

I expected you to color it. >:3

Moving on :

(Katon: Hoenka) - Fire Style: Flame Flower
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors.

It`s just plain attack, nothing complicated to it.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I start concentrating my chakra through my whole body, heating it up; as I do so I start channeling it to my lungs and bend back inhaling a large amount of air which I mix with the chakra; as I do that I jump in the air and after that I release the katon chakra infused air and using shape manipulation I shape it into three giant bullets of fire that come down on my opponent like giant meteors*

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I start concentrating my chakra through my whole body, heating it up; as I do so I start channeling it to my lungs and bend back inhaling a large amount of air which I mix with the chakra; as I do that I jump in the air and after that I release the katon chakra infused air and using shape manipulation I shape it into three giant bullets of fire that come down on my opponent like giant meteors*

Great, next :

(Katon: Gouryuuka No Jutsu) - Fire Style: Great Dragon Fire
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Description: After performing the needed hand seals, the user will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

Explains itself. :\

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I concentrate my chakra and I heat it up; while doing that I channel it into my lungs where I continue the heating up; I inhale a large amount of air, mix it with my heated up chakra creating a large amount of heated up-katon chakra infused air which I exhale into the air and using shape manipulation shape it into a dragon head and send it at my opponent*

Yeah...it does but I still don't get this.

These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I concentrate my chakra and I heat it up; while doing that I channel it into my lungs where I continue the heating up; I inhale a large amount of air, mix it with my heated up chakra creating a large amount of heated up-katon chakra infused air which I exhale into the air and using shape manipulation shape it into a dragon head and send it at my opponent*

Yeah...it does but I still don't get this.
It means they are so strong that they can break a Concrete wall etc.

Next is something we also learnt earlier, just a bit different.

(Katon: Haisekishou) - Fire Style: Burning Ash Accumulation
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 60 (+10 damage if the opponet escapes before explotion do not calculate the 60 if he/she escape just the 10)
Description: User utilizing his fire chakra, inhales and spits out a cloud of ash which begins to envelope his opponent and explodes when the user clicks his teeth.However, this jutsu will cause major damage to his skin and lungs if the user doesn't escape before it explodes.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aaah! Thanks! I didn't actually know whats "concrete" so I had to google it up >_>

I like the ash cloud :)

*I start focusing on my katon chakra and as I channel it through my body I start heating it up, this time to a lot higher temperature; as I'm heating it up I channel it into my mouth; using shape manipulation I shape it into ash and while I do that I do the "Snake > Rat > Snake > Tiger" handseals and exhale the ash from my mouth creating a huge cloud of ash around my opponent; now I just have to click my teeth to ignite the ash which causes major damage to his skin and lungs if the user doesn't escape before it explodes*

Last edited:

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aaah! Thanks! I didn't actually know whats "concrete" so I had to google it up >_>

I like the ash cloud :)

*I start focusing on my katon chakra and as I channel it through my body I start heating it up, this time to a lot higher temperature; as I'm heating it up I channel it into my mouth; using shape manipulation I shape it into ash and while I do that I do the "Snake > Rat > Snake > Tiger" handseals and exhale the ash from my mouth creating a huge cloud of ash around my opponent; now I just have to click my teeth to ignite the ash which causes major damage to his skin and lungs if the user doesn't escape before it explodes*

Great. >_>

Next Jutsu has no meaning to it, if you want to attack an opponent straight forward, it`s one of the best to use.

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain
Range: Short/Mid
Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I saw that in battles. People usually start of with this jutsu.

*I start concentrating on my chakra; as I channel it through my body I start heating its temperature and due to needing a great amount of it I start compressing it; compression also raises its temperature a bit and I channel the high temperature compressed katon chakra to my lungs, bend back, inhale a great amount of air and mix it with my chakra; while I'm done with that I do the "Rat > Dog > Tiger" handseals and release a huge and powerful blast of fire at my opponent*

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I saw that in battles. People usually start of with this jutsu.

*I start concentrating on my chakra; as I channel it through my body I start heating its temperature and due to needing a great amount of it I start compressing it; compression also raises its temperature a bit and I channel the high temperature compressed katon chakra to my lungs, bend back, inhale a great amount of air and mix it with my chakra; while I'm done with that I do the "Rat > Dog > Tiger" handseals and release a huge and powerful blast of fire at my opponent*
People only use that when they are bored of being creative. ^_^

Next up :

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Range: Long
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Really, REALLY, useful jutsu, try it.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First time I saw it I felt in love with it lol xd
I had lots of ideas and combos for it. Really REALLY like it :D

*I start concentrating on my chakra and while channeling it through my body I raise its temperature to really high levels; after doing that I start channeling it into my legs; then I stopm my leg on the ground creating an underground tunnel from my position to my opponent and then I start releasing the chakra I collected; as I release it it starts traveling like fire but after some time it becomes lava and with a snap of my finger it bursts underneath my opponent killing him*

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First time I saw it I felt in love with it lol xd
I had lots of ideas and combos for it. Really REALLY like it :D

*I start concentrating on my chakra and while channeling it through my body I raise its temperature to really high levels; after doing that I start channeling it into my legs; then I stopm my leg on the ground creating an underground tunnel from my position to my opponent and then I start releasing the chakra I collected; as I release it it starts traveling like fire but after some time it becomes lava and with a snap of my finger it bursts underneath my opponent killing him*
Splendid. o.o

Now, the last Jutsu of A rank, it is used to counter all types of Ash Jutsu.

(Katon: Hokori Tenka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dust Ignition Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will first ignites a flame of fire across the ground infront of them and then they will enhance that fire with a gust of wind to extend the range of the fire.

*I start creating an ash*

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*First I start gathering my chakra in my body; then I start heating it up and channeling it into my lungs; after doing that I exhale it on the ground creating a small wall of fire across the ground in front of me; after I do that I start concentrating my wind chakra in my lungs; bring my hands to my mouth and blow out a strong wind blowing the fire to long range*

(Futon: Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Great Break Through
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The user channels his wind elemental affinity to his throat and after bringing his hands to his mouth, he will blow a large blast of wind capable of destructing trees and wooden objects.

Nocturnal said:
...it is used to counter all types of Ash Jutsu.
Oh, sweeeet :)

♠

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*First I start gathering my chakra in my body; then I start heating it up and channeling it into my lungs; after doing that I exhale it on the ground creating a small wall of fire across the ground in front of me; after I do that I start concentrating my wind chakra in my lungs; bring my hands to my mouth and blow out a strong wind blowing the fire to long range*

(Futon: Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Great Break Through
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The user channels his wind elemental affinity to his throat and after bringing his hands to his mouth, he will blow a large blast of wind capable of destructing trees and wooden objects.

Oh, sweeeet :)

♠
Great, and yeap. ^_^

Next, just create a Rasengan and fuse it with Fire Element. o-o

(Katon: Goen Rasengan) - Fire Style: Flame Rasengan
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user creates a normal Rasengan and covers it in flaming fire chakra. They then hit the opponent, causing a blazing maelstrom of fire, burning them and their surroundings.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I start clearing my mind and focusing on my spiritual and physical energies; as I do that I start maintaining balance between them thus starting to mold chakra; as I mold my chakra I start channeling it into my hand and I start focusing on rotating it in my hand and creating a spiraling sphere; after creating it I add my katon chakra to it creating a flame rasengan, more stable and dense, with more destructive power*

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I start clearing my mind and focusing on my spiritual and physical energies; as I do that I start maintaining balance between them thus starting to mold chakra; as I mold my chakra I start channeling it into my hand and I start focusing on rotating it in my hand and creating a spiraling sphere; after creating it I add my katon chakra to it creating a flame rasengan, more stable and dense, with more destructive power*

Ok, Great.

So the next 2 jutsu, are Scroll Summons.
Not real summons, it is simply Elemental animals, and are used in specific Jutsu.
It`s appropriate to learn them together.

(Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

(Katon Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hitora Bakufu) - Fire Release Summoning Technique: Fire Tiger Explosion
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user summons a tiger made of flames from a scroll, directing it towards the target, and attaching itself onto the target and explode causing massive damage on detonation making it similar to a paper bomb.

Description is pretty much clear on both Jutsu, so, without further Ado, go ahead.