Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O Hai thuurrr. :|

*I put my finger on the tree* :) *I walk away*

*3 Meters away* So, tell me about fire, what do you know about it? *The tree is burning down*
o-o

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome!

Well, fire...it's one of the 5 main elements. The main principle of controlling fire is by increasing the users chakra temperature. It can be used to burn down and damage our enemies and to cause explosions. It's stronger than wind and weaker than water. It can be used in a combo with wind to get a bigger and stronger fire. It can also be used with earth, to create lava; water to create boil techniques and wind and earth to create dust techniques. It's mostly used by Kohonagakure members and Uchiha members are very specialized at fire. They developed the black flames technique called Amaterasu.

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome!

Well, fire...it's one of the 5 main elements. The main principle of controlling fire is by increasing the users chakra temperature. It can be used to burn down and damage our enemies and to cause explosions. It's stronger than wind and weaker than water. It can be used in a combo with wind to get a bigger and stronger fire. It can also be used with earth, to create lava; water to create boil techniques and wind and earth to create dust techniques. It's mostly used by Kohonagakure members and Uchiha members are very specialized at fire. They developed the black flames technique called Amaterasu.
Great!

Moving on, sit down. o-o

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*starts sweating*

Yes Sempai! Tell me...tell me what to do!! I don't want to get burnt down :T_T:
Good.
Everyone has Chakra in him, and each Element has a hideout before it is found inside us.
Go in Retrospect, inside your own chakra source, find that sparkling flame and use it.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok!

*I start concentrating and relaxing my body, clearing my mind; then I start concentrating on my physical and spiritual energies; as I'm trying to maintain balance between those two I start feeling the heat around me and then I start focusing harder, in order to forget about that feeling and concentrate just on my chakra and suddenly a warm and pleasant feeling starts to drive through my body*

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok!

*I start concentrating and relaxing my body, clearing my mind; then I start concentrating on my physical and spiritual energies; as I'm trying to maintain balance between those two I start feeling the heat around me and then I start focusing harder, in order to forget about that feeling and concentrate just on my chakra and suddenly a warm and pleasant feeling starts to drive through my body*
*My Heat Sensing ability notices fire chakra developing inside you* O..O
Continue..

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*as I started creating katon chakra inside me I concentrate on channeling it all around my body; now that I channeled chakra through it I start releasing it into the air around me and mixing it with the existing fire around me; instead of getting smaller and disappearing it gets bigger*

No, no, no...I want to extinguish it :T_T: Ouch...ouch...

*again I start concentrating my chakra through the fire and it starts to disappear slowly, until it extinguishes completely*

Eh? :ghehe:

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*as I started creating katon chakra inside me I concentrate on channeling it all around my body; now that I channeled chakra through it I start releasing it into the air around me and mixing it with the existing fire around me; instead of getting smaller and disappearing it gets bigger*

No, no, no...I want to extinguish it :T_T: Ouch...ouch...

*again I start concentrating my chakra through the fire and it starts to disappear slowly, until it extinguishes completely*

Eh? :ghehe:
Congratulations, here, put some cream on.

*Gives you a tube with cream in it*

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Huh...that was close...thanks!

*I take the tube and start putting the cream on my wounds*

Aaahh...this is so cool...thanks again, Sempai!
Give me a few minutes so the cream gets into my skin and my wounds start healing...

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Huh...that was close...thanks!

*I take the tube and start putting the cream on my wounds*

Aaahh...this is so cool...thanks again, Sempai!
Give me a few minutes so the cream gets into my skin and my wounds start healing...
*It burns more*
*You look carefully and you see it`s Toothpaste*

*I snap a trollface*
=DD

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aaaahh...damn...you tricked me...

*I spew out a few small water bullets to clean my wounds and wash the toothpaste*

I have to be more careful around you! :rag:
Lets continue!

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aaaahh...damn...you tricked me...

*I spew out a few small water bullets to clean my wounds and wash the toothpaste*

I have to be more careful around you! :rag:
Lets continue!
Good Good, first jutsu...

Utilize your fire chakra in your lungs, heat the chakra up and throw it out in the form of a storm of small Fireballs.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I start concentrating and maintaining my physical and spiritual energies and start feeling warmth; then I start channeling my katon chakra into my lungs and start concentrating on its temperature; when I think it reached the needed temperature I start shaping it using shape manipulation and spew out a few small fireballs at the nearby bush*

:rag::rag:

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I start concentrating and maintaining my physical and spiritual energies and start feeling warmth; then I start channeling my katon chakra into my lungs and start concentrating on its temperature; when I think it reached the needed temperature I start shaping it using shape manipulation and spew out a few small fireballs at the nearby bush*

:rag::rag:
Great, that was :

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user shoots balls of fire at the opponent.

Next up, :

(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu) - Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will throw several shuriken at the enemy and then inflames them with fire to cause extra damage.

Throw shurikens in the air, and fuse them with Fire Chakra to make them deadlier.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I throw 2 shurikens in the air and simultaneously start concentrating on my katon chakra; I channel it through my body and concentrate it in my lungs; I start raising its temperature and when its high enough I spit 2 fireballs at the shurikens I just threw, infusing the with fire and making them deadlier*

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I throw 2 shurikens in the air and simultaneously start concentrating on my katon chakra; I channel it through my body and concentrate it in my lungs; I start raising its temperature and when its high enough I spit 2 fireballs at the shurikens I just threw, infusing the with fire and making them deadlier*
Good Enough.

*Puts up a Camp Fire*

Light it up. O^O

(Katon: Komakai Kaki) - Fire Style: Small fire
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.