Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Barisal

Barisal is part of Thunderbird Valley, the area of the Lightning Mountains between the Wadden Flats and the mountains proper. Here the land is green and fertile; more suited for habitation than most other areas of the region. The settlements of Barisal are concentrated around the banks of its only major river, which runs straight through the area’s middle. Here a number of hamlets have been built, connected by paved roads and across the water by wooden bridges. The inhabitants make eager use of watermills to drive processes such as milling, rolling, hammering and sawing, processing raw materials like minerals and lumber from the area’s periphery into manufactured goods.

Barisal was one of the only regions in the Lightning Mountains to be spared from the Cataclysm and also benefit from it, as their industrious infrastructure allowed them to process the raw materials harvested from the shards of the moon, discovering new minerals and compounds in the process. These compounds and their exact applications have yet to be fully tested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From
After a short travel to the east of Khulna, me and Symmetra found ourselves at the mouth of the small town, of Barisal. 'Twas lively, to say the least. Greeted by the sounds of men screaming, and an odd aroma of cindering material, they were indeed correct. It turns out the rumor was as such, true. My eyes widened at the prospects of being able to exert my menacing force among these fools. Muggles, they would know of me, far and wide. Perhaps, this was another chance to yet, strike fear into the hearts of men.. but I'd be accompanied this time. Last time, things got...rather out of hand. Being alone gives you a certain freedom, one that can't be recreated with a partner in tandem. However, a smile crossed my face, as I reminisced the days of me and Flemeth, warring against the Muggles. An adequate partner, that allowed me to flourish, to some extent.. Perhaps Symmetra would be a suitable replacement for Flemeth, dare I say. She carried herself with a similar..mood and perhaps her ethical boundaries, were none existent. I know Symmetra was eager for some rife, lest she say it. Her eyes, were ones of blood lust. Ones that have seen enough to warrant an incessant desire for dread, much like myself. I know she carried herself well, but she could only hide for so long. 'Twas said that one can see another individual's true form, on the battlefield. And today, would be that day. Perhaps too, I could see what abilities she possessed.

The small town of Barisal had a similar vibe to it, than the previous one. Fairly well developed, filled with lush green exteriors as well as odd machinations, from the looks of things. Scanning with my eyes, I could see several exits, as well as several areas that allowed for some interesting confrontations, should they be utilized correctly. Nonetheless, we needed a plan of action. What were we going to do, and would we go ahead, and wreck havoc? Start off with diplomacy, and then gently cascade into chaos? 'Twas not my decision alone, no. Turning my head toward Symmetra, I would ask;

"Symmetra, how do you propose we head on? Shall we say, split up? And perhaps, culminate them like cattle to the center of the town, from the two sides? Or would you much prefer we head in together? Dare I say, I am excited! Are you?"

I asked, with excitement brimming from within. This new found world of Muggles, and odd maidens really did tickle my fancy.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
From
After a short travel to the east of Khulna, me and Symmetra found ourselves at the mouth of the small town, of Barisal. 'Twas lively, to say the least. Greeted by the sounds of men screaming, and an odd aroma of cindering material, they were indeed correct. It turns out the rumor was as such, true. My eyes widened at the prospects of being able to exert my menacing force among these fools. Muggles, they would know of me, far and wide. Perhaps, this was another chance to yet, strike fear into the hearts of men.. but I'd be accompanied this time. Last time, things got...rather out of hand. Being alone gives you a certain freedom, one that can't be recreated with a partner in tandem. However, a smile crossed my face, as I reminisced the days of me and Flemeth, warring against the Muggles. An adequate partner, that allowed me to flourish, to some extent.. Perhaps Symmetra would be a suitable replacement for Flemeth, dare I say. She carried herself with a similar..mood and perhaps her ethical boundaries, were none existent. I know Symmetra was eager for some rife, lest she say it. Her eyes, were ones of blood lust. Ones that have seen enough to warrant an incessant desire for dread, much like myself. I know she carried herself well, but she could only hide for so long. 'Twas said that one can see another individual's true form, on the battlefield. And today, would be that day. Perhaps too, I could see what abilities she possessed.

The small town of Barisal had a similar vibe to it, than the previous one. Fairly well developed, filled with lush green exteriors as well as odd machinations, from the looks of things. Scanning with my eyes, I could see several exits, as well as several areas that allowed for some interesting confrontations, should they be utilized correctly. Nonetheless, we needed a plan of action. What were we going to do, and would we go ahead, and wreck havoc? Start off with diplomacy, and then gently cascade into chaos? 'Twas not my decision alone, no. Turning my head toward Symmetra, I would ask;

"Symmetra, how do you propose we head on? Shall we say, split up? And perhaps, culminate them like cattle to the center of the town, from the two sides? Or would you much prefer we head in together? Dare I say, I am excited! Are you?"

I asked, with excitement brimming from within. This new found world of Muggles, and odd maidens really did tickle my fancy.
Symmetra listened to Morrigan's proposition. The town was small and smoke filled the air, these people let their bout extend to the town around them, destroying their own lands for a petty cause. Normally, diplomatic approaches would work but the battle was already underway. Both clans would be beyond the point of listening. The situation had to be contained within this land mark and dealt with accordingly.

Let's split up, you handle the east side of town, I'll take car of the west. Keep the killing to a minimum. The more we kill the less subjects we have to rule later on. However, feel free to beat them to a pulp all the same.

After uttering these words, Symmetra took off for the west part of town, following the trails of smoke and bodies left behind by the conflict. The sounds of metal clashing against one another echoed throughout the alley ways as battle cries could be heard from quite a distance away. Symmetra prepared herself, activating seals on her body, to grow extra appendages. She grew an extra set of arms that branched off from her shoulders. These arms had tubes within their palms that shot out barbed wire nets coated in poison. She entered the central section of the west part of town and was greeted with the sight of dozens of men battling.

Symmetra used one of her extra arms and pointed it at a group of 5 men fighting among themselves. She fired her poison drenched net at the group of men and it wrapped around their bodies. The barbed wire scratching their flesh as the poison entered their bodies. The poison was slow acting and in the end wouldn't result in the death of the combatants, they'd fall gravely ill as their body begins to shut down and would become unconscious.

.(Kigen) Genesis
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10-30
Damage: 20-60
Description: A Mutation Fist technique that incorporates a basic and advanced application into the style. This technique is essentially another basic application that allows the user to adjust their body as they see fit. By simply sending chakra into seals across their body up to four at max the user is able to resummon a limb if wanted and replace it with an appendage to further suit their needs or just summon an appendage from anywhere on their body. The capabilities of this technique is near limitless, but the attachments must still be logical. At most the attachments can deal up to A-rank damage however, if the user has more than one limb then the rank will be split between said limbs. If desired the user can choose to coat said limb into any elemental nature they know with the help of sealing tags that the style is composed of. The user is also able to create attachments that can act as a shield or other supplementary tasks. An example of this technique in action would be the user using it to replace one of their arms with a snake entity that can be protracted up to a foot in length and replace their other arm with one that has a sword in it; the snake can be used to restrain or grapple on to opponents depending on its rank. Like what Mutation Fist is based on it essentially allows the user to direct attacks at the enemy giving them little time to counter. Let it be noted, that these replacements will essentially become physically modified onto the user’s body and can be permanent. However, the user can always choose to passively return their body back to its original state if wanted, but if choosing to keep their modified body the user can always choose between wielding their body as freeform tools or by spending a move they can apply the damage of the rank of the technique they originally used. The user can also send chakra in up to four tags located on their limbs and resummon them, but can only last one turn and can't be used on the user's heart itself, and if doing so then the usage is equal to D-rank and five additionally chakra point are required for each limb resummoned. If wanted, the user can choose to passively start a battle with certain attachments as long as it is stated in the user's biography or beginning of a battle. There is also a passive function of this technique that enables the user to produce limbs such as hands or legs in order to perform hand seals or jutsu requirements. For example, if the user's hands are preoccupied they can use this to passively produce hands in order to perform the hand seals requires for the jutsu to be activated. In no way can this be used in order to use another jutsu at the same time as the user is currently performing one. This will only allow the user to more conveniently perform the requirements for certain techniques and the process of summoning the hands and performing the jutsu requirements happens pretty smoothly. With this version the user can also create passive attachments equivalent to free form, but the attachments must still follow the rules stated above.

Note: A-rank version can only be used four times with a turn cool down between usages.

Symmetra walked up to the ensnared men and spoke confidently about their current situtation. The more you wrestle with the net, the more pain you inflict on yourself. Stay still. This fight is over... and soon this clan war would be also.

From her towering position over the captured men, she fired another net from her hand into a crowd of fighters in hopes to nab some more. The second net fell over the top of a another group of men, wrapping around their body and pinning them together. However, this caught the attention of surrounding fighters. They saw Symmetra indiscriminately attacking members of both clans and it raised a lot of confusion. Who was this person? One of the Higashikata fighters spoke, "What the hell are you?! Stay out of the way and mind your business. We'll cut you down as well!"
Members of the Hoshikage clan shared the same sentiment. "This fight is ours! Those scum bags over there will taste blood! And you won't stop it! Stand in our way again and We will have no problem taking you down !"
For the first time in about a decade, the two clans agreed on something. It was amusing yet sad that Symmetra was the one to usher such like mindedness between the clans. Symmetra took their words with a grain of salt. This war is officially over by the Decree of Golden State. Now, make your way to the center of town or... I'll have to drag you there myself.

The Hoshikage member lost his cool in response to Symmetra's words. "You cocky bitch! You don't know who you are messing with. Feel the wrath of the Hoshikage!" The Hoshikage clan member snarled as he formed a handseal and spit out a torrent of water at Symmetra.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Symmetra casually lifted her hand with her palm facing the air and flicked her wrist upward. Once she did this, a circle of hellstone formed around the fighters with Symmetra on its outside. The water rebounded off one of the walls in the circle and filled up the middle of the shape. The fighters in the middle, Higashikata and Hoshikage alike were caught in the pool of water

(Tourmarin: Babiron no Shōfu) - ₪ Hellstone: ***** of Babylon ₪
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 10 - 40
Damage points: 20 - 80 (+20 if it undergoes a temperature change)
Description: ***** of Babylon is a technique that forces the user to generate Hellstone from their bodies or from the ground at a rapid rate and forming it into their needs. This most basic yet useful forms of creation allows the user to manipulate and conform it into various weaponry, platforms, buildings, etc. The hellstone generated by this technique is over an extremely dark crimson and jet black color that is spread erratically throughout the crystal itself. When produced from the body, ***** of Babylon does not require handseals and must be created short range from the user and can be shot at the opponent reaching up to and including long range. When created from the environment, Hellstone Chakra can be focused into that specific area and erected right then and there. The size of the jutsu will depend on the rank used. To create B rank constructs from the body it will require three handseals, or to create any construct from outside the body above B rank, it will require three handseals also. Due to the special properties of Hellstone, when it comes in contact or undergoes a temperature change, it gains a strong electric current. In this case, this technique gains +20 extra damage due to the powerful electrical current. An opponent in contact with ***** of Babylon can face intense numbing and third degree burns due to the power of the electrical current added on to the force of the impact of this technique. The S rank variant can be used 3 times per battle with two turns between uses.

Using the water from the Hoshikage clan member's attack, Symmetra created a giant snake vortex with members of both clans caught within its tides. The snake approached Symmetra and swallowed the netted individuals from before. The snake then released its form, transforming itself into a flowing river that flowed into the direction of the center of the town.

The river also served as a way to put out some fires caused by the war along the way.

(Suiton: Ja No Kuchi) - Water Release: Water Snakes Mouth
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: After performing the required handseals: Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon, it then allows the user to generate a spinning column of water which will take the form of a snake with a gaping jaw. This snake can twist and follow its targets and swallow them. After it has swallowed them, it turns into a river that carries the enemy away.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seemed that Symmetra had a plan indeed. We would split, each women for themselves. My, oh my. This would indeed be quite fun. With a cunning smile, and my wand at hand, I would venture forth to the west. A slow, yet motivated walk would place me on my path of destruction. However, warned by Symmetra, not many would be killed. No, today only a few. 'Twas only a few that was needed.

"Well, well. Time to set things in order."

The dark brimming of smoke would fill the nearby air, and my nostrils. The dread had spread, several bodies lay in waste. Certain establishments had been vanquished, the entirety of their buildings destroyed. Raging fires spread through the small town, and the wrangling screams of countless men could be heard. The clash of swords, and raging blasts of Ninjutsu. Walking slowly, I curiously scanned the area, coming across several individuals in deep battle. My angelic appearance caught the eye of one such brute, who with haste, ran toward me sword in hand. How foolish. Assuming I was beneath the banner of one of their insignificant clans. Weak. Brittle. These were the characteristics of the Muggles, they had yet to show me something different. Had they no order? Fighting over dominance, when neither side hath never seen any power?

Today, they would feel the wrath of the witch. With his forward approach with the sword, I would simply let my chains gracefully out from beneath my rags. A single thick chain, slowly creeping down from each arm. As he strikes forward, so do I. The chain passively follows my mental command, wrapping around his arm, stopping his approach. With a quick pull to the right, the arm is cracked. Bones rustle as a scream emerges from him. The other chain from my left arm, quickly wraps around his leg and pulls it toward me. He falls to his back, causing a large amount of dust to rise. The chains sneak back, however, it seems the actions caught the attention of the others.

"Who are you, foul woman?! You must share allegiance with these bastards!"
"You mistake me for one of you."

Of course, t'was the worst words for a group of men. Perhaps because they were men, they were easily triggered. My words rushed into them, and suddenly, they burst onto me like a swarm. Perhaps it was time for a close combat bout? It would seem so. A single sphere of chakra is formed, and absorbed into my being.

"This will not end well for you. Heed my warning."

I state, their approach however, does not falter. Bursting forward as a burst of speed, I would quickly make them realize their mistake. T'was a scene to behold. Two Muggles approached me first, and with ease and grace, they would understand their demise. The chain from my left arm would ripple out, grabbing the first beast around his waist, pulling toward me. A single strike with the left arm, creates a small yet powerful explosive effect. Aimed at his chest, the sound of the crack would reverb. His ribs broken with ease as an explosive ball of chakra emerges with each of my punches. He is blasted back, as I mentally let the chains unravel. His body falls, and is quickly pushed back by the rest of the group. At the same time, the other chain would wrap around the incoming punch from behind, tying his arms together in an elaborate knot as I push my right arm back with the rest of my body as I re-position myself. The quick hit with my arm would hit him back with ease, as the knot unties. It seems that they realized I was no ordinary foe.

"Surround her."
"It will be of no use, Muggle."

Suddenly, the all surround me. A smile would cover my face, they were but children before me. As they all attack, with weapons in hand and rage in their eyes, I would release a massive wave of Sound. Incapable of seeing it, nor perceiving it they would find themselves in a stasis of sorts. Their bodies locked into a static state simply now at my mercy.

"If it were not for my partner, you would have met your Maker today. I come today by the decree of the Golden State, and order you to stop. Or, dare you meet your Maker after all?"

I asked, my voice casual and calm as always. No one spoke, they were quiet and anger filled their faces.

"Well, in that case."

With everyone frozen and me at the center, I would quickly rush to deliver a flurry of strikes. Most aimed at their chest area, I would inflict pain and damage, without the force of them flying off. No, in their stasis, they would feel the bone breaking explosive effects of the chakra balls which hit their bodies with the force of a boulder. Their bodies would want to buckle forward in pain, and their arms want to reach for their inflicted areas but they could not. They were at my mercy, and they knew they had to conform.

"To the center of the city, you shall go. There, me and my partner will decide what to do with you. I warn you, she is much more dangerous than I. Even...in appearance."

I would leave them in their stasis, where it would draw upon them for a few more minutes. Of course, to reconsider their decision. There were other areas to investigate, perhaps, there was more conflict. A rousing sound of Ninjutsu could be heard. Fire users, by the look of things. The fire raged and I had yet a plan in hand. With the formation of a single seal, a king like being would be made. Made of Soapstone, it glistens against the light. Its soft texture should not be underestimated, for it was capable of standing strong against Fire. With a sword in hand, and a large thick armor to cover it, its appearance alone would send people ravaging away. But Muggles, they were stubborn. They need that extra push to know, that now was not a time for games. 'Twas time to submit to those above them. The large entity would follow my lead, walking behind me slowly, both hands on the large broadsword it carried in its right hand. Before us, a group of individuals unleashed fire upon the land, ravaging it, and aiming to cinder their foes alive.

"You there, stop this incessant fighting. If it were to reach the lands of the Golden State, there would be consequences."
"Golden State?! Those damn fo-"

His speech interrupted by a sudden swing from the broad sword. This smashes into the ground before him, causing a mass of debris to burst almost explosively, sending the man flying backwards. The debris slightly damaging him. A smile crossed my face as I stood in wait.

"If you wish to fight, then so be it."

He did not stand down, nor did his companions who dash forward. A large array of fire based shuriken are launched, and the witch king stood against their approach. His large hand would shield me as I walk forward slowly, with him behind me. The shuriken bounce off his hardened armor, and they realize their method is weak. Inhalation always led to the release of Fire, and as such, I knew when it came. Together, they inhaled, and a massive stream of Fire bursts forth. The sword of the king is slammed into the ground before me, splitting the fire around the area where I stood. The Witch king would walk forward, using the sword as a shield. His free hand comes down upon the foes, grabbing them like toys and launching them toward the center of the city. A few would remain, of course, having dived out of the way of the large hand that came upon them.

"Come now, lest you all be thrown."

With the fire ending, their faces were fear ridden. They would be putty in my hands, for they knew, they could not compete.

"Head to the center of the city, or.."

The witch king pulls the sword from the ground. Lifting it to his shoulder, ready to deliver a massive swing that would end their lives.

"..taste the blade."

Quickly, the scurried like wild animals. Others, only at the sight of my great abilities, had heard what had been stated and went on. A slow yet confident stroll, me and the king would make our way to the center ourselves. The king would purge out any raging fires with his hands, smoldering it and causing the black smoke to billow to the sky. The sky would be filled with soot and smoke, a darkness descends upon this town. T'was the darkness that me and Symmetra brought, that would bend the Muggles to our will, and stop their incessant fighting.

(Musha Shukke Fuu: Aurerianusuburasuto) | The Warrior Monk's Way: Aurelian Blast
Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: This jutsu is considered the basic form, and principle behind the entire custom fighting style. The user enters a low stance, focusing primarily upon offense and precision strikes. Upon materializing chakra sphere(s), the user will then absorb the chakra spheres into his body incorporating them into his taijutsu. Through fast paced, precise, and linear attacks with explosive power, the user will attempt to deliver one or multiple taijutsu blows to the opponent. With each landing strike, the user will cause a small 'boom' or explosion with the strike in order to amplify and enhance the effects of the user's blows. The damage caused is mostly external, although with some internal effects. The most common effects are broken bones, bruses, and possibly minor cuts depending on the nature of the taijutsu blow. While using the style, the user will of course have slightly enhanced speed and strength as is evident by a user of Musha Shukke Fuu. Regardless of how many blows the user lands, the amount of chakra and damage will always equate to that of a B ranked jutsu.

Restrictions:

-Can only be used in conjunction with Musha Shukke Fuu jutsu
-Must be a practicioner of the CFS 'The Warrior Monk's Way'
-Can only be taught by Detective L

(Arresto Ikioi ) - Arresto Momentum
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Creating a Sound wave that is used to decrease the velocity of a moving target, the user alters the speed of moving matter based objects by way of powerful waves. This Sound chakra is released via triggering of a sound that causes it to manifest as a wide wave that affects everything within the target area or the target itself. Vibrating at high frequencies with low energy, the waves work by creating resistance and pressure against moving objects, slowing the target(s) down rapidly until it is unable to continue moving forward, trapping the object is suspended levitation; if used on airborne objects, it is able to slow them until they stop completely, lifted by acoustic levitation ( or sound waves that raise an object to levitate ). The further the range, the weaker the the effect is, slowing objects to a complete stop within short range and if aimed at objects mid range away, it will slow down to speeds that allow the user to be able to mount an escape and maneuver away from it. It should be noted that it can be used on multiple targets, as well as on the caster himself.

Note: Can only be used thrice per battle
Note: Due to being a Hindering Sound jutsu and triggered via sound, the effects of the jutsu happen quickly yet that doesn't mean it cannot be broken.
Note: Cannot be used to attack or cause damage.
Note: Lasts up to 2 turns per use and cannot be used for 2 turns after using.

Toseki: Keraniya no Kakei - Soapstone Release: Kindreds of Kelani ☺
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Chakra: 30-40
Damage: 60-80
Description: The user would weave a single hand sign and from either his body, mouth or from existing soapstone or earth source, creates dynamic creatures made of soapstone. Unlike the Seeds of Oduduwa, this creatures varies from the tiniest of them to a very big sized creature. For example; an ant to a large dinosaur with size that could rival or even dwarf that of the great stone golem. Depending on the chakra imbued into the creation, it determines the size, density, durability and power. The creatures have a level of sentiency that makes them able to move about the terrain and attack or even come to their creator's aid in order to defend him. Due to the composition of the creatures entirely made of soapstone except for the sole of their feet which is necessary for movement or any part of their body they will, any tangible/physical attacks would simply slip across their body. This is with the exception of elements they are weak
to, if the power of the element in question overpowers theirs. The creatures are able to merge with the ground with ease. Merging with the ground makes the creatures become one with earth or perhaps are now in harmony with earth. They only exist as soapstone chakra thus they can not be harmed while in this state since destroying the earth itself would not destroy the living chakra within it and they would form again from any existing earth even if it is just rubble or debris. However, negating the chakra itself could end them while in this state.

NOTE: S-rank creation can only be used 3x per battle and is only usable once every two turns
NOTE: Only two other moves per turn while they are active
NOTE: No soapstone above S-rank the turn they are made

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Bodies flew and landed at the center of the town along with the netted men that were dragged there. Morrigan seemed to be making quick work of her side of town.

Now that they had been dragged to the center of town, Symmetra took it upon herself to put the final bit of icing on the cake. She released her small army, an army of 100 of puppets from a scroll. They loomed over the town, blocking out what little light that came through the smoke in the sky.

Now... to secure this land.

Symmetra commanded her puppet army to search the rest of the town for any dissenters, stopping them from fighting and dragging them to the center of the town.

With the war stopped and fires dulled, the landmark was secured by the two women. Symmetra took this time to speak to those who were already gathered in the center.

The Land of Lightning and every thing within it. Is the property of Golden State, whether you know it or not. We will look over this... blunder if you promise to stop this needless squabble.

Mission End.

Sasori’s Hundred Puppet Army
Type: Puppet
Range: N/A
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: This is a group of 100 of Sasori’s puppets, out of the 298 total. Every one of these puppets are made from humans he defeated, creating them into puppets. All of them hold some type of weapon, some have katanas, some have chains of kunai, others with large claws, etc. Sasori is said to have destroyed an entire country with these puppets. Sasori opens the compartment in his right chest, revealing a hundred chakra strings that each connect to one of these puppets. Though they lack teamwork, they make up for it by barraging their opponent to wear them down.

Note: Only useable by Sasori bios.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The conflict quickly dried up. T'was easily settled by Symmetra and I. With our powers combined, we were capable of taken on anything. I was however, not surprised at her strength. She had shown promise and I assume the other members of her clan were fairly capable as well. With a smile on my face, I looked at her. The fires dwindled and the smell of smoke still filled the entirety of the air. The large entity created would cease to exist, as it disappears. We bent them to our will. What still lay forth? What mysteries does this Muggle world still hold? I turn to Symmetra;

"That was a fun exercise, no? When do I get to see these other affiliates of yours? I do wish to travel a bit more too. Perhaps something exciting still awaits? Perhaps a meal? I am rather famished."

I state. The market place. 'Twas my plan to buy rations, before I was interrupted by the swindling cur. Perhaps we could return, have a meal and venture forth to another area. Perhaps today is the day I see who the Kisei are? I couldn't help but wonder what Flemeth was up to.. Despite my enjoyment of the Muggle world, I missed home. Symmetra was good company however, breaking the monotony of single travel. She wasn't much fun in terms of conversation, rather serious. However, she was odd.

"Wait..do you even eat?"

I asked, quite interested.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
The conflict quickly dried up. T'was easily settled by Symmetra and I. With our powers combined, we were capable of taken on anything. I was however, not surprised at her strength. She had shown promise and I assume the other members of her clan were fairly capable as well. With a smile on my face, I looked at her. The fires dwindled and the smell of smoke still filled the entirety of the air. The large entity created would cease to exist, as it disappears. We bent them to our will. What still lay forth? What mysteries does this Muggle world still hold? I turn to Symmetra;

"That was a fun exercise, no? When do I get to see these other affiliates of yours? I do wish to travel a bit more too. Perhaps something exciting still awaits? Perhaps a meal? I am rather famished."

I state. The market place. 'Twas my plan to buy rations, before I was interrupted by the swindling cur. Perhaps we could return, have a meal and venture forth to another area. Perhaps today is the day I see who the Kisei are? I couldn't help but wonder what Flemeth was up to.. Despite my enjoyment of the Muggle world, I missed home. Symmetra was good company however, breaking the monotony of single travel. She wasn't much fun in terms of conversation, rather serious. However, she was odd.

"Wait..do you even eat?"

I asked, quite interested.

Simply put...no. No I don't.

Symmetra rested her hand on her chin pondering the question. It was interesting to think about when was the last time she ate? It's been so long, does she even remember what food tastes like?

I mean, I used to eat once upon a time when I was still human. But that was ages ago. Hmm, I don't know if I exactly miss it though. Anyway...

Symmetra began to walk in the direction of Khulna, the near by marketplace. It made sense to return there, the duos plans at the market were led astray by the situation here at Barisal but with that over, they could return about their business.

My colleagues have a bad habit of being late... Literally late to everything. They'd probably miss their own births given the chance. We'll just have to continue this journey as the two of us for now.

As Symmetra said this, she de-summoned her puppet army, forcing them back into their scroll and put the scroll back in its place.

Leaving Landmark.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

Continuing towards the town on the horizon, Rhaenys walks the treacherous path through Mountain country, traversing up and down the valley. Remembering the rumours that had been circulating, Rhaenys prepared herself for the coming trials and troubles she might be in for.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming From:

Getting closer the the rumored terror, Nagato will exit the chimera summoning, a tag placed and activated within his coat, erecting a barrier that grants his master an enhanced perception of the battlefield. Hei will remain hidden within. Nagato will continue onward with the Chameleon trailing long ranged behind.

Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn remaining active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a detection type barrier which is simply a more advanced version of the (Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation technique and that can be used to surround an area and allows the user to monitor a certain area covering from the sky to underneath the ground creating a sphere. The user will create a tag with the 許可 (Kyoka) Kanji and place it on the ground, doing the confrontation hand seal afterwards to activate it. After the barrier is erected, the user, if inside it, will be able to detect any enemy inside it, even if he hiding his presence. After that, anyone who enters or leaves the barrier is instantly detected as well as anything that moves inside it. Techniques that mask the users presence are ineffective at avoiding detection as the barrier focuses on movement and displacement of matter, not solely on chakra detection. The barrier can also be moved according to the requirements of the user by moving the tag.
Note: Can only be used twice.

Chakra: 1540 - 50 = 1490
Health: 160

LLM

Last edited:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from: Here

The story board elements involved in this mission include:
Make a Conqueror's End costume for children (1)
Summary: Morrigan during her travels, finds a small town and decides to wind down after having only fought so far.

After a long trip, a rather calm yet exciting event awaited. I'd had my fill of fighting and the constant bickering of Muggles were getting to me. My head was swirling with fatigue. Perhaps all I needed was some good food and a drink. 'Twas late afternoon and a small town had seemed like an interesting place to dwell into and find said rations. Perhaps here I would find it less stressful than the other towns I had been to. To my surprise, it seemed the town was bustling with individuals, they seemed to be excited about something. What it was, I did not understand. Perhaps it was someone important's date of birth? Muggles tend to celebrate the most odd of things.

Children ran rampant in the street, how eerie. Muggles were so odd, especially when young. The excitement in their eyes and the clear joy they experienced. I wonder what they were up to. A thought crossed my mind, perhaps I shall indulge in my curiosity. Stopping one of the rampant children, I crouched down and smiled. Apparently that was socially normal.

"Hello there, what has you so excited?"
"Well, it's time to dress up!"
"....And?"
"Well...collect sweets and stuff. Anyway, gotta go lady!"

Not the most intriguing conversation. Younger Muggles were pretty daft. When I was her age, I could easily seduce men back to camp for Flemeth. Nonetheless, heading on, I hadn't much to do. Finding myself seated outside a small drinking establishment, I merely enjoyed the peace and quiet. Of course, the Muggles seemed up and about. Perhaps about this "Conqueror's End". We hadn't found too much on it and it was odd that it was celebrated. Did they even know the true history behind it? My thought process interrupted by the young Muggle, walking slowly while holding her head. She did seem rather sad. Perhaps I should ask.

"Hey there, girl. What's the matter? Someone bother you?"
"No..."
"Then what is it?"
"Well, I can't find it!"
"Find what?"
"Someone took my costume..now I can't participate soon.."

Costume? I was utterly lost but it seemed important so I asked.

"Come here. Explain to me what costume."
"Well, it was one of a dragon."
"Hmm a dragon?. I'll tell you what, how about I make you another one?"
"Yes, everyone is making one's of generals and black ones, but I want a dragon! Make it? How?"
"Well..I have some skills. Find me the right materials and I'll do it."

I stated. I knew a thing of two about stitching. Flemeth did teach me all kinds of skills. And with the wand, I had utter precision. All I need were some materials and the artistic skills I lacked. Of course, it seemed the Muggle girl was excited and dashed off with a smile on her face. How odd, it was quite exciting helping others. How Muggles differed..the children were perhaps not too bad. I already imagined what this costume would look like, but perhaps I had to wait.

A few moments had passed and got myself a refreshment..or two. She returned with a large box of sewing materials, as well as some cloth. Her entire body hidden behind it as she carried it slowly, coming into view. With a whip of the wand, I lifted the box into the air, causing the materials to swirl like the gained a life of their own.

"Explain to me."
"Well..I want large pointy ears! And a tail! Also, I want some angry looking eyes."

I just smiled. How I expected a child to tell me an intricate design. It seems I would use some of my own ideas after all. The wand would cause the needle to emerge from the box as well as some material, colored in red. With black stitching, I would quickly create the skin of the dragon. Easily shaped, stitching required to be done in stages. First, the body. A simple rounded part to fit the odd shape of the child. It was a full body costume, so it required some area for the head, perhaps a hood? Yes, that would work. A hooded body, with some long sleeved arms as well as legs. Perhaps enclose the legs? No. Keep it open, then stitch together some shoes that are shaped like dragon's feet. The stitching was easy. It required precision which I had. The body was easily shaped, and hung in the air. The small child kept watch, her eyes large and the smile not disappearing.

Next, I would utilize black material, with red stitching. This would swirl to almost clasp onto the head of the costume. Quickly, the needle goes around and around the head of the costume. Easily, it is fastened onto the head. With the wand, I would bring forth some stuffing from the box. The light white material is manipulated to move into the ear like area, before I finish stitching it on, creating sharp yet filled ears for the costume. With some black material, I would create the interior of the ear, filling it in an almost triangular shape around the inside of the ear. This would of course be done for both sides.

"Get me a drink, dearie."

I said, as I now moved on to the back of the costume. A longer piece of material floats from the box, red in color as well. Creating a rather long yet thick tail, I would quickly stitch the red part to the end, and bring forth some stuffing to fill it out, before shaping it into a concave like shape to bring the tail to an almost roundish extension. While not as impressive as the tail of a real dragon, it would make do. Stitching it to the body with black stitching was easy, and was done in a circular form. Creating the hands and feet required a very similar process to make gloves. With the same red material, I merely created what seemed to be the shape of hands and dragon feet, but with an opening for easy placement. This was put together with black stitching as well. While fun, this also required some artistic engagement from my side.

Lastly, requiring exquisite detail, I would utilize my personal experience of dragons to create the eyes. I knew what they looked like quite well, and doing it like this was difficult but doable. With black stitching, I formed the outline of the eyes. A more difficult and rather exquisite process was forming the yellow interior. With speed, the needle quickly moves and rushes into moving very fast, as it doubles down on making a pattern of yellow inside the black. Normally requiring quite some time, Mahou made it a lot easier. Switching out with black, allowed me to form the almost diamond shaped pupil inside. The costume was done. A smile formed onto my face. Impressive, I still had the capabilities. The girl returns and to my surprise, with what seemed to be, her friends. Her smile only widened as she out a shriek at the costume.

"I love it! I love it I love it I love it!!!!!"
"I am glad."
"Listen..could you help some of the other girls? They'll explain theirs to you."

She asks. How could I say no, now? That wouldn't be very kind. With a nod of my head, almost instantly, a small line formed with different young girls holding up large boxes materials. It seemed I had my work cut out for me...

Last edited:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Help a village decorate for Conqueror's End (1)
Summary: Morrigan finds out that the town is hardworking, and decides to lend a helping hand, or rather, boast with her unique skills.
Well rested, I made my way from my small tavern room. Initially woken by the knocking and banging of something from outside. 'Twas difficult to see from the window, but it seems the Muggles were up and about from the beginning of the morning. Perhaps they wished to do something today? Where were the kids, I wondered. Normally, they'd already be around bothering me. I had grown quite accustomed to this small town, yet I still had to find some information on how that undead individual got here. Nonetheless, outfitted in rather casual garments, I would make my way outside. To my surprise, the tavern itself was empty. Not a single soul was here. Making my way out, it seemed everyone was on their way somewhere. Stopping an older individual, I smiled and asked;

"Pardon, but where is everyone off to?"
"That'd be off to the town center. To discuss the annoying decorations of Conqueror's End."
"Decorations, you say?"
"Yes, yes. Everyone is forced, I mean, should participate. If you're from the town that is. They can only force us hmph!"

The old man said under his breathe, as he stormed off. I merely smiled. Decorations? Well, if it was something like the clothes I made for the Muggle children, it would be a fun exercise, no? The weather was good, and so was my mood. 'Twas bound to be..fun. Flemeth never allowed me such things, anyway. I too followed the stream to the city center. 'Twas quite close, and there, everyone gathered. Young and old. The kids waved from afar, they were with their parents. A rather official gentlemen took the stand.

"Today marks the beginning of our annual Conqueror's End feast! Together, as a town, we will decorate! Take up your skills and use them for creativity! Let's honor the holiday, and show our gratitude, for we are a people of culture. Of tradition. Have at it!"

Thunderous applause followed, as everyone burst into their respective areas. Like rats, all the Muggles scurried around and found something to do. I stood there, rather lost. Suddenly, a small wagon pulled up with all sorts of weird things. Skulls, ropes, hanging figures, and the like. A few lights even.

"Time to get these hanging.."
"Do you perhaps need..help?"
"Uh..as much as I appreciate the offer lady, I doubt you'd be able to get these.."

He points to the materials in the wagon.

"...up there."

He points to an extremely high point. A smile crossed my face. Little did he know, that I was capable of flight, magic, and many other things. Removing the wand from my pocket, I quickly swiped it as I manipulated the materials, causing them to float in mid air. They spun around gently.

"Easy, I'll just put them there."
"Woah..well, you're making my life easier. Alright, I'll direct you. See those lights, you're free to hang them as you see fit. To tell you the truth, I don't really have a specific way of placing them..So, go haywire."

He stated. With a single nod, I would maneuver the wand upward, causing the lights to follow the motion. With a forward push, the string of lights elongate and are gently placed along the roofs of multiple small shops and places in town. It runs along like a snake following a pre-destined path I set forth. The few sides are covered with ease, as I then gently crisscross them, creating an intricate pattern right above multiple institutions in town. Covering the rooftops in a light filled frenzy, creating a rather interesting overhead.

"I like that. See these here decorations? I need those hanged along the indicators of the main street. Fairly easy for you, no?"

He stated, rather sarcastically as he hung by the side of his small wagon. I had taken a full day's work, and made it easy. I merely shook my head as I manipulated the decorations of skulls and monsters. Attached to them were hooks, and within them, were a small candle holder to be lit up. Easily, they are hung to lamp posts and the indicators all along the main street. I simply walked as I manipulated them into position. Of course, this caught the attention of quite a few onlookers. It seemed like everyone was enticed, as they should be. 'Twas not something you see daily. Nonetheless, with those finished, I looked to the man.

"There we go, rather easy I'd say."
"Now for the big one."

He pointed to a massive figurine that lay apart on the ground near the center of town. This would seem rather complex. With a flick of the wand, the first part of the figure was manipulated. The legs were manipulated to stand upright, with the Mahou being able to easily lift even the weight of a large boulder. The legs created a sudden bang as they slammed into position. The mid section was easily manipulated, and fell into place, locking into the lower section like a puzzle. This allowed me to easily swing the arms around to attach it to the main body.

"Last but not least.."

The head is manipulated to slam into the rest of the body and easily complete the massive figurine, probably attached to the holiday. I didn't understand the significance of it, but it was rather fun. The entire town watched, and I was the star. T'was odd but I enjoyed it.

"There we go, very simple."
"You're not from around here.. but are you willing to help with the pumpkins?"
"Uh...sure?"

It seemed that everyone wanted a piece of me, no?

Last edited:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Help a village carve pumpkins for the holidays (1)
Summary: Morrigan agrees to help the village carve their pumpkins...for a price.

My answer was taken in with appreciation and joy. Little did I know what I was letting myself into. Perhaps it wasn't that much work? The rest of the town kept on working on fixing up the smaller issues. A small feast was coming up, and it required the town to look the best that it could. I couldn't help but be excited. It was my first time in the Muggle world, and this time around it was rather fun.

"Well, to be fair. It's quite a lot of pumpkins and we're kind of..caught on time. So perhaps you could help with your uh, magic stuff?"
"It's not a parlor trick, unfortunately. However, I will agree to these terms if I am able to eat as much as I want during said festival. Seems like a rather fair trade-off, no?"
"I'm alright with that. Consider it a deal done!"

With that being said, I was quickly directed to a sectioned-off area where the pumpkin carving would commence. To my surprise, the room was entirely filled to the brim with round pumpkins. They were large, small, round and deformed. All kinds of pumpkins were there, and I was alone. Cracking my knuckles, I prepared myself for a long day's work.

Manipulating the chains beneath my clothes, I quickly caused them to come out, coupled with kunai. Being able to manipulate them via my mind, I could easily cause the kunai to easily slice off the hardened pumpkin skin and unnecessary areas. The kunai and chains are focused on three different pumpkins, while I utilize a small sword to focus on one large pumpkin.

"Well, let's see, first the eyes."

The eyes are easily carved with quick motions, allowing for round corners. Furthermore, a rather round circle is cut around the pumpkin, in order to separate it. This allows me to easily separate the two halves, and remove the innards. Squishy and odd, what were the significance of pumpkins? Only the Muggles would know. Nonetheless, the innards are merely poured into a bucket. Quickly cleaned, the pumpkin's eyes could now be seen through. A rather evil smile is shaped with the knife, cutting away at the thick skin of the pumpkin. Simultaneously, the kunai would move in similar movements and perform the motions that I would with my hands. The kunai however, don't cut as intricate and complex eyes as I do, despite me controlling them.

"This is rather dull...perhaps.."

A thought crossed my mind. Perhaps I could use some company. But useful company..With a few hand seals and a bite of my thumb, I would slam my hand onto the ground. A plume of smoke, and suddenly a massive bipedal fox sat in the room.

"Urgh, Morrigan..you like summoning me for the weirdest stuff, I won't be a doll for those Mahou- oh, what is this?"
"Pumpkin carving, my dearest fox. You shall help me."
"I don't have a choice, do I?"
"No, get carving."

With her sword, and exact precision, me and the Fox easily became a combo, a deadly one at that. Together, we carved through the pumpkins with ease. The skin of pumpkins burst around the room in a flurry as Kitsu easily ripped through them with ease and precision. Her movement, and large sword made it easy. I too, did not give up, as I utilized the utmost of my chains, kunai and my own hands.

"How's the other Foxes these days?"
"Pretty bored, we're just around there ¬_¬."

It seems that she was rather angry. Nonetheless, we continued in silence. The skins piled up in the room as the pumpkins became less and less, and the carved pumpkins became more. The sound of slicing and squishing of the pumpkin juices could be heard from outside. Within a few hours, both me and Kitsu had finished carving the pumpkins. Laying in the pile of pumpkin skin, me and Kitsu were tired.

"I'm sorry I'm so quiet these days..the Muggle world..it has me busy."
"I understand, Morrigan-san. I'll tell the others."

She states, as she poofs out of existence. Damn fox left me with all the cleaning now, didn't she. Nonetheless, I would make my way to get the broom, and quickly make sure to get the place as clean as possible. The mayor Muggle would return soon. It had seemed like a few moments, but I merely closed my eyes to rest. However, a few moments turned into hours. Suddenly, I am woken by a loud voice.

"You finished it! Damn, must have been some insane work, no? Nonetheless, it seemed like you needed some rest haha. We should get those things hanging, people!"

A large group of individuals rushed in to get the pumpkin carvings. They quickly carried them out into town, and I followed. Walking with my wand in hand, I would quickly manipulate the pumpkins to launch into the air. From the people's hands, they would launch into the air, and be hung onto the hinges already placed.

"That was fun."

Techniques Used

(Kuchyose no Jutsu: Kitsuhiro) - Summoning Technique: Kitsuhiro
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A (+5 to user)
Description: Kitsuhiro is a fightning Fox, she is as big as Gamahiro and her main weapon is a giant sword, made out of steel, and also a giant shield, that has the Fox World seal on it. It seems like this Fox had a sort of relationship with Gamahiro, taking it as they have the addition "hiro" at the end of their names, which means "hero". Kitsuhiro could be the strongest one on one summoning when it comes to brute force out of all the Foxes and her weapon can easily cut through a multitude of trees at once. Her reflexes are also highly advanced, and he is able to jump up in the air even 100 meters. As all Foxes, she has the same grace, and is aalso very quick in it's attacks and dodges. She is a biped, meaning she walks on two feet. The shield she carries is able enough withstand 2 S-Rank attacks. Her personality is pretty dark, she isn't very talkative, but very polite anyhow, and doesn't cease to ever abandon the Scroll Owner. The Fox has immense respect for all her summoners, but Shigure, being the first one to be able to summon Foxes, had a special bond with her. Kitsuhiro promised to die on the battlefield for Shigure and Shigure only.
* May be summoned once per battle.
* Must posses the contract or tattoo of Foxes in order to summon.
* Shigure is currently the only one who may teach Fox Summoning.
Levitation Charm: - Defensive
The Levitation Charm ( Wingardium Leviosa ) allows the user to target an object and lift it using mahou and chakra to do so. This allows even First years to lift items heavier then they normally would be able to. This allows the user to levitate and lift items in front of him should the need arise, proving him with either cover or a way to defend. Despite its strengths, however, the Levitation Charm has one notable flaw: it does not work on human beings. This can target items up to mid range away. It can't destroy or harm objects though it can be used to transform objects into projectiles. The object will leviate while focus is maintained preventing the use of simultaneous techniques.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Go to a haunted house with a group of children (1)
Summary: Morrigan assists the children in an adventure to a spooky house, only to find something interesting.

'Twas late afternoon, the sun had already set. A thing beam of light still shone through the small town. I had just completed finishing the sets of clothes for the Muggle children. Each smiled with great appreciation. Perhaps 'twas merely fun but I did enjoy spending some time outside of fighting. My mind wandered, what were the others up to? Had they found the source of the Maleficar? Perhaps there was still time to find out something..

"Hey lady, will you come with us?"

One of the Muggles asked, the one I initially made the costume for. Where ought we go I wondered.

"Heading off where, little child?"
"Just to a house nearby..a haunted one. There are rumors that there's something there.."
"You mean like ghosts and such things?"
"Yes!"
"In that case, I'd be flattered, it'd been years since I last saw one of those."
"You've seen ghosts?"
"Yes, spoke to them too. I dabble in the darkest of areas, dear child."
"....Wicked..Alright, you'll be crucial for this then! Follow me!"

She stated as she ran off, grabbing the hands of her friends, both boys and girls. They all sported their newly made costumes, and their smiles covered their faces from side to side. Perhaps a group of 5-6 of these Muggles, all the size of mere dwarfs. I followed slowly afterward. They ran, yet they were rather slow and easy to keep track off. In a small off-beaten path, some wild grass grew, almost as tall as I. 'Twas easily able to hide the group of mischievous Muggles. However, our destination was set. An old creaky house at the end of the town.

It was worn, it's white paint had long since become grey and black. Scratch marks riddled the outside of the house, and it seemed no one had been home for a few years at least. The roof hung inward as nature had taken its course. On the walls, odd symbols were scribbled. Definitely an attempt to make it scarier than it already was. Isolation in itself was always eerie. The kids quickly came to a stop from their scurrying nature. They spoke among themselves, yet quickly turned to me when I arrived.

"Shall we?"

I nonchalantly stated as I came closer to the home. It steps creaked as I climbed atop them. The sound alone was scary enough to send the mass of Muggles running to my legs, holding onto my robe. They formed a small formation around me, with one crawling beneath my feet. Not even a single worry of getting that costume I made dirty. The audacity. I merely shook my head as we entered. 'Twas dark and the smell of an enclosed place easily filled the air. The door pushed forward, and it quickly fell to the ground as it broke from its hinges. Boom! It slams into the ground, unleashing a plume of smoke, sending the kids bouncing back some.

"What the hell?!"
"Worry not, it's merely age. Let's wander in deeper."

I stated, as we entered through the creaky now fallen door. Before us, we found what seemed to be the old sitting room. Within it, an old chair. A wooden one. It sat facing the window. The floor itself was torn and broken, the roof was filled with brown murky colors. It expanded outward into the shape of a skull. The kids' eyes were widened. Was it with excitement or fear? Who knows. At least I knew I could defend them, if need be. A small light breeze filled the air, and quickly pushed throughout the house. The chair creaked and move slightly, causing quite a jump scare. The Muggles rushed from around me, with one of them scurrying to the front, into the darkness. A sudden sound of falling objects only indicated that he slammed into something. With a swipe of the wand, I would cause a flicker of flames to rush into the air, creating illumination. The area lit up easily, allowing me to count. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and... 6. There he was. It seemed he broke through something in fear panicked state. A door of some sort?

"Child..it seems you found a hidden area..It leads to the basement."

Their eyes widened, yet not one spoke a word. They followed me into the "hidden area". It was a small trap door, that led downward with some creaky stairs. The fire embers acted as our torch, and everyone, wide-eyed and all, followed me downward. As a tower of protection, I walked with grace yet I was shadowed with hunched kids. As scared as they were, I must commend their bravery. Little bastards.

"AAAHSJFHWBIS IEJNSAJ"

A sudden sound emerged. What could that be? I indicated silence with my finger. This was perhaps extremely scary for the kids, after all, they did want to experience a haunted house. However, I did not expect to find any real entities. What made that sound? The sound repeated, and this time, it was louder. It was getting closer, wasn't it? I motioned to let the Muggles wait as I made my way further down. However, it seemed that they followed, slowly. It was no bother, I don't think anything could harm them with me here. Suddenly, from beneath, a hand came toward me.

A very dirty, crumbled hand with only 3 fingers, and 2 seemingly torn off. It was discolored, and moved relatively slow. The Muggles scream in fear, and I step back quickly. I knew this, I had seen it before. It was the same thing from Chungsu, wasn't it? What was it doing here? Not that now was the time for questions. A quick flick of the wand, and the incantation of Leviosa. The odd zombie figure would instantly be under the control of my wand. With a quick upward push, I would send it rushing through the floor of the house, and upward, through the roof. Like a missile, propelled. The Muggles looked at me, as the thud indicated the sound of the zombie landing flat on the ground, right outside the house. Its weak bodily structure could perhaps not take the brunt of the fall, and it lay lifeless outside. Weak.

"This was the scariest haunted house adventure, yet!"
"WOW! That was a real..a real...zombie!! Wow! Your wand is really handy, lady. Care to take us out..it's still scary in here..."
"Of course, dearie. Follow me."

I stated, as we pursued further into the house. However, 'twas rather underwhelming, considering that we had just taken out a zombie. The kids were much more relaxed, and now continued to scurry into the remainder of the house, knowing that I could protect them. Next, we found ourselves in a large room, seemingly the master bedroom. The bed had been destroyed, and torn. I wonder who lived here all those years ago? The every eerie wind kept blowing, as we wandered the creaky home. The abandoned creaky house served to not only bond these Muggles with each other, but provide me with some distraction. Night had befallen us, and together, we made our way out. Not only did we scour the abandoned, haunted house but also found the source of the haunting. An undead. For them, it was all part of the experience, but I knew that they came from afar. I would soon find out more, the body of the undead would serve as an indication perhaps?. Taking the children back to the town, it seemed that things were still relatively busy. In their dirty, yet exquisite costumes, the Muggles ran off.

"Thank you so much, magic lady. What may we call you?"
"Morrigan is the name, child."
"Thanks Morrigan!"

They screamed in unison with the first one. It seemed I was the new toy, and they would not let me go any time soon. A mere smile formed upon my face. My mind however, kept wandering off to the body of the undead..

Techniques used:

(Katon: Chiratsuki-en no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Flickering Flames Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Desription: The user will perform the Tiger hand seal and release small flame embers that resemble flickers of fire that come off a campfire and the user can send these in multitude of ways, use as distractionary means by sending them into the face of the target or combine them with other techniques to enhance their power. This technique can also be used in conjunction with the Earth release: Dust Spray Technique or to ignite low rank (B-Rank and below) Wind jutsus.
Levitation Charm: - Defensive
The Levitation Charm ( Wingardium Leviosa ) allows the user to target an object and lift it using mahou and chakra to do so. This allows even First years to lift items heavier then they normally would be able to. This allows the user to levitate and lift items in front of him should the need arise, proving him with either cover or a way to defend. Despite its strengths, however, the Levitation Charm has one notable flaw: it does not work on human beings. This can target items up to mid range away. It can't destroy or harm objects though it can be used to transform objects into projectiles. The object will leviate while focus is maintained preventing the use of simultaneous techniques.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Examine the corpse of a zombie for clues about the necromancers (2)
Summary: Morrigan investigates the corpse of the zombie from the haunted house, only to find that it can lead her deeper down the rabbit hole.

Now at the bar, I couldn't help but wonder what could have been the reason for the sudden appearance of an undead here? From what I had last seen, they were left in Chungsu, and this was quite some distance from there. Could the have made their way here? But how? It required me to move via boat, however these creatures didn't seem to have enough intelligence to man a boat themselves.

Perhaps someone? One of the individuals that were part of the ritual on Chungsu..The Maleficar. This was the initial reason I came here, no? To find some more information about them. Nonetheless, slamming the large cup of ale onto the bar, I would make my way back to the haunted house. Not for the thrill no, but there was a body. A body of the undead and this could perhaps serve as a way for to find out information about the Necromancers.. The trail back was quiet and lonely, the town was asleep at this point. Not a soul moving about, luckily I was used to travelling alone.

Upon arriving at the scene, I couldn't help but wonder if it would have been easier to keep it alive. Perhaps it had some form of speech behind the incessant babbling.. Either way, 'twas too late to think about it now. The body had been mangled by the roof, as I had thought. Torn through its already broken body, the neck was completely shattered as the head pressed through the roof. The wooden pieces within the body too came from blasting through both the old creaky floor and the rooftop. The landing itself caused some shattering or rather, some destruction of the old bones. The bones pierced through the "skin" and peered outward, leaving the body of the undead looking much more eerie. However, I would require further inspection.

Luckily, I too was a Medical Ninja. Utilizing the process of diagnoses, I was able to run my chakra through the corpse. It seemed that it did not have what I expected. Its body was completely shattered, there was nothing to indicate that this being was able to live as it did, much less move with the amount of broken bones and lacerations through out. What could have powered it? Perhaps some form of magic? A forbidden technique? Flemeth had spoken of individuals who were able to live for longer because they practiced the forbidden arts. The skin was fairly old, and so was the clothes. They were worn and torn. The clothes however, seemed to be of interest. Grabbing a small piece of cloth from it, I couldn't help but wonder if something could be gotten from it alone. Furthermore, it seemed the corpse was that of an older man, with his broken teeth and older scars indicated. Deeper scars on his chest indicated that he seemed to sustain some injury. Perhaps he was killed in battle? A deep scar indicated perhaps a sword strike of some sort? It didn't seem to have been deep enough to cause the death of this man, but definitely cause some pain and some discomfort. This didn't correspond with his clothing however... He carried no weapons, but he logically wouldn't be buried with those unless he was some sort of royal or of royal descent, so that could be cancelled out. I wondered..Flemeth's stories about the Maleficar range back hundreds of years..could this person very well be from that time period? What time period would that be though?

Hm..however, this still didn't give me an indication of what or how this could have been achieved. The ones in charge of the ritual, could they have used some form of Mahou? Perhaps a more intricate form, or perhaps, this was a specific spell? This, I did not currently know. However, I did plan to find out. Turning the body around to inspect its back, I noticed a peculiar mark. One that had been seared into the back of the undead, much akin to a tattoo perhaps..or a seal? A rather small one, but it stood out in its shape and form. It seemed to be a snake that was devouring its own tail. Could it be something that leads me further? I couldn't help but wonder. Where were they initially from? Perhaps I needed a little more information. Perhaps it had to do with the time? Why specifically now.. Conqueror's End.. The very event I helped the Muggles prepare, could it be that there was something there, that was linked to the revival of this man, and the interference of the mages?

I did not know much of the Muggle's history nor their practices, perhaps it was linked to that? This would require me finding someone knowledgeable enough to be able to help me understand the implications of this information. Perhaps I needed some information on the event in itself, however, the undead before me could be helpful furthermore. Some individuals don't seem to know about it. This town was oblivious to the existence of the dead, if it weren't for me and the Muggle kids, perhaps he could have reached the town, its not that far off, and what are the odds that it won't happen? Despite the fact that I always despised Muggles, this town had grown close to my heart.. Perhaps it was time to leave? Had I grown soft because I was vulnerable? I merely wondered.

This wasn't the issue at hand, however. Grabbing a kunai from my pouch, I removed the skin carrying the mark, and the piece of clothing as well. Furthermore, I retrieve a small scroll from my pouch, I would quickly utilize my Fuuinjutsu in order to seal the body. I would perhaps need it forward. A giant plume of smoke, and I was alone. Grabbing the scroll, and with my newly formed suspicions, I would move towards town. It was late, but I couldn't sleep now, could I? My mind wondered. The mark, the age..could it all be linked? If so, these Maleficar would be older than a few hundred years, or the order they belong to would be. With my new information, I would head onward to town.

It was still dark however, but it did seem like there were some lights on already. Heading on back to the tavern seemed like a good choice, perhaps to get a drink before I would pursue this further. One of the Muggle patrons was there, as well as the bartender. Not unexpected, however, it seemed that it was odd that I was up this early.

"So, you're up early?"
"Indeed, I've been investigating something.."
"Ah, I see. What is that precisely? I might know something. You do know that bartenders are the best listeners, and often times, I surprise myself with how much I know."

He said, as he cleaned off the bar. Perhaps this Muggle did perhaps have the information I sought? Slamming the piece of cloth onto the table, I asked softly;

"Do you perhaps know from what time period this could be?"

The man peered into the cloth, as he put down the cleaning materials. He looked at it, squinted his eyes and merely smiled.

"Well, from the looks of things, this could be from the time of the very thing we celebrate now. Conqueror's End. It looks similar to what I've seen in the books at least."
"Books?"
"Yeah, I have a whole book on the history of Conqueror's End, explains some of the clothing as such."
"May I have a look at that?"
"Sure, I'll get it from the back."

Despite his obvious lack of knowledge, it seemed he did have an actual source that could lead me further down the rabbit hole. It seems that this would be a very long day, no?

To be continued

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Explore the history of Conqueror's End (2)
Summary: Morrigan delves into the history of Conqueror's End.

"Here you go, its a bit dusty, though."

The bartender states as he slams the massive book onto the counter. It was akin to the Grimoire's that Flemeth used to use for her magic skills. It was thick and bound by the sides. Its color was dark and in red, it was written Conqueror's End: The Legend Behind It by Yarui Kuno. An interesting prospect wasn't it? That Muggles documented that far back. This could have been very long ago.. Despite their shortcomings, the Muggles have been rather helpful in the regard of finding information. This required a drink..or two. Merely using my hands as indication, I would signal the bartender to bring more of the ale. This was all on a tab that I had made at the tavern a while ago. So I had free reign. The sun had just revealed itself and the town slowly came alive as I sat by the counter. Flipping the first page over revealed a large image of what seemed to be someone important. The name Aléxandros seemed to be prominent, perhaps he was of interest? Could he be the one? No. Impossible, it would be hundreds of years old. How would they even- I decided to look through. Flipping through the pages, I merely caught some glimpses as I explored it. One of the sub-headings read;

Aléxandros Mégas: The Legendary Emperor

Born into the world at an unknown time. His name became well-known as he became immortalized as an Emperor in the year 684. He brought with him arguably the strongest and most powerful force known to the Shinobi and man of his time. With an iron fist, he ruled over the regions and his army was unstoppable. He raged over lands and conquered. History marks his conquest as one of blood and despair, resulting in an unprecedented control over a large number of areas. As well as the destruction of multiple clans in his wake, including the famous Senju and Uchiha clans, who suffered under his tyrannical run.

Interesting, it seems that this man, was indeed important. An emperor of sorts. Not only was he mentioned throughout, but based on his clothing, it seemed it was focused around him, no? Reading onward, I found more information;

Aléxandros' legions ran over the Senju and Uchiha clans in the year of 699. Furthermore, Aléxandros' legions would over take the western part of the Five Forts, placing Aléxandros among legends. Not only was his conquest one of destruction but also of persistence. He commanded a massive legion and had countless generals beneath him. Rumor has it, that Aléxandros carried a secret weapon, but there isn't much historical facts to support these claims. Furthermore, Aléxandros' attempt to take on Chungsu is possibly the most well-documented attempt in history.

Ambitious, and possibly, extremely powerful. This man not only took out extremely powerful clans, but he sounds like he was quite the beast. Perhaps they ought to have brought him back? These Maleficar? But the name that Symmetra revealed something other than that. Was it, Cassander? That name didn't appear anywhere here.. Hm. Scrolling through, I read onward;

Despite his conquest, Aléxandros lost the battle. But not to any enemies, no. He succumbs to an odd case of dysentery. Or so the records state. Multiple theories exist that Aléxandros may have been assassinated via a poison, perhaps from one of his own. Or a spy. However, that is up for speculation as no records exist to support these facts.

Despite all that power, it seemed that he was easily dispatched. How odd, he brought so much destruction, why would he be celebrated today? Well, it could be due to the time that has passed since. It seems this left a mark on the Muggle's history for a while. Paging by, I found the sub-heading;

Conqueror's End: The Legacy of Aléxandros Mégas

In celebration of the Conqueror's failed conquest, the tradition of Conqueror's End came to be. This celebrated the last days of his conquest and the fear of what could have been had he succeeded in his attempt to conquer everything and bring down the Freehold. In this celebration, statues are erected and towns are decorated in a festive yet eerie fashion. Children dress up as the Conqueror and his legion to "scare" people, as well as claim their prize of candy through their own conquests. Some individuals however, pay respects to the fallen of the conquests and some loyalists still exist. However, Conqueror's End is a time of celebration and feasts surrounding Aléxandros Mégas and his conquests around the world.

So this man seemed to be the center of it all, huh? Well, at least I now understood the history of the Muggles a bit better. This also explained the costumes I made for the children. Part of his legion, except for the odd dragon that the small girl wanted. Nonetheless, the book seemed to have a large amount of information regarding him and his conquests, despite its rather..personal input from the author. It did however, reveal something. Chungsu was the place he wanted to conquer, but he never got there. That was the place where this revival happened and where the undead are from. Could the undead be the risen of warriors from the time of Conqueror's End? Of the fallen that he had slain, now arisen with the very man, or someone related to him? This was fairly interesting, wasn't it?

Looking around, the tavern had already become filled with its normal patrons. The town had been given life, and it wasn't shocking that I was so drawn in. The Muggle's history proved interesting, and more so, that it acted as a basis for further exploration. Perhaps Chungsu held the answers.. We left so soon, there never was time to investigate, was there?

"Thank you, the book proved useful."
"No problem, glad this dusty thing served some purpose."

I was ready to delve in deeper..

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here

Ryuu was starting to get tired from all the travelling, but he comforted himself with the thought that he was not too far from his destination now. Just a little more to go...

Chakra: 1435 - 5 = 1430

Leaving landmark

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Go Trick or Treating with a group of children (1)
Summary: Morrigan joins the children for some Trick or Treating around town.
The day rolled around. The preparations were set, and everyone was ready for the all inclusive event to take place. However, the night would start with a pre-event, as earlier noted. Playing dress up wasn't something I was entirely fond of, considering my time with Flemeth was often spent in the skin of another animal. However, for this cause, it might just be acceptable. Nonetheless, making my way outward, I found the Muggles. They were ready with their costumes already on and their faces merely showed excitement. They were already bouncing up and down, like animals.

"Hey lady, where's your costume? We're ready to go."
"Watch this."

I said, as I utilized my wand. With a quick swipe, the wand would emit a beam of energy onto my body. This allows me to change the very form of my body. Through the use of Mahou, I would transform my body into that of a dragon. With wings protruding from my back and my hands turning into claw like appendages, as well as a make-shift tail. However, I do keep it limited in size in order to not scare the normal individuals. Using the transformation technique, I would change my garbs into that of a black garment.

"You really don't know how this works, do you?"
"I don't, but I do have you little monsters to teach me, no?"
"Sigh..let's go lady, time to get some candy! Oh, here's a bag!"

Now, with our costumes at the ready, we would proceed forward. It was dusk, and it seemed that it would be dark fairly soon. With the lights set up earlier, the town would lit up as we walked with our small brown paper bags. Following the children, I would merely do what they did. Firstly, we stopped at a small institution, a home of some sort it would seem. The house seemed to be quite small, but te lights were on so someone was there. Knocking on the door, the kids exclaimed;

"Trick or Treat!!"

It seemed it was customary, or it was the practice that was accepted in this specific event. The door was opened quickly, and an older man emerged. It seemed it was the man from before, the rather sour man.

"Oh, its yous. Eeh, I have no candy."

The door was quickly slammed in our faces. The audacity, how dare he? Was this normal? It seemed so. The kids jumped off the stairs and continued on their merry way. It seemed they were not bothered by the blatant disrespect. Nonetheless, I merely shook my head as I continued onward.

"Onto the next one! Hopefully the next one will give us some candy."
"I sure hope so too."
"In the mood for candy, lady?"
"No, just for your sake."
"Maybe you can win them over?"
"Hm, interesting prospect.."

I thought about it, perhaps they needed a show of some sort. I already had an idea in mind. Getting along, we found a new establishment, one which was a bit bigger and perhaps had some candy to give out. The door was knocked on, and the normal ritual was followed. The incantation Trick or Treat was screamed in unison, me included. An odd lady emerged, with her husband or man in hand. Muggles.. Nonetheless, they didn't seem to giving, so I indicated to the kid with my eyes;

"Before you go, we can make it...worth your while!"

This was the indication. With the wings, I would quickly create a sweep of wind pushing back the people some. With a quick upward thrust, I would burst into the air. From my mouth, I would expel a massive stream of Fire, fully completing the dragon-like costume. Quickly bursting through fire, I would land and bow. Applause ensues. It seems that it was good enough, as they clapped their hands and quickly retrieved some candy for the kids. The individuals were rather happy to give it away, my performance was merely the cherry on the cake.

"Success!"

It was good seeing them get their dues. Together, we would go off with their filled bags to the next house. The knock on the door left us waiting as the knock was the only thing we received. Silence, it seemed other individuals were not as sharing. No door opened, so the kids were a bit down. I thought about what could be done about this, and I had found a way.

"Do you kids know of a specific place that houses...a lot of candy?"
"Well, there is the small storage house guarded by a man but its locked from what I know. He supplies the town's people with the candy during these special holidays."
"Yeah, I know that one. But its impenetrable. At least for us kids.."
"I wouldn't say that..direct me."

The child pointed to the east, and I knew what to do. There in the distance stood a small storage room. With a single hand seal, I would cause tendrils of Earth to emerge from beneath. With a quick nod, I would disappear into the ground with the tendril. Moving through the ground, the tendril would allow me to emerge within the storage itself. From within, I would be able to take as much candy as I would like..for the Muggles of course. Without wasting any time, I would grab a single large black bag and fill it to the brim. They would be very excited, no? Together with the bag I stood and the tendril would wrap around us both. Quickly grabbing me it would pull me into the ground and allow me to emerge where the kids stood.

"Run, to the tavern!"

I stated, as I emerged. Everyone burst into full speed, and they scurried. Laughing, I took off after them. Quickly through the busy streets we ran, only to end up at the tavern. There, they all stood, wide eyed. I walked up to them and said;

"Knock on the door once I am in. The normal process, got me?"

Bewildered, they merely nodded their heads. Once inside, I opened the bag and stood ready. They knocked and valiantly screamed Trick or Treat!. From behind the door, I opened it and smiled as I opened the bag and looked at them.

"Here you go, kids."
"Wow, you're really the best!"
"You really are!!"
"Thank you so much!"

Happiness filled the air, and their stomachs were filled with candy. Luckily, I was not their parent.

Transformation - Supplementary ( D - S )

Thought of as the most basic of the four types of Transfiguration, transformation spells focus on deforming the physical features of an object. All Transformation spells are triggered with the spell ( Permuto ). Transformations are divided within 2 types, easily seen based on their applications and targets. The first Basic Transformations, reminiscent of the Transformation and Combination jutsus, are transformations that change the physical properties of a targeted item. This allows the user to change the properties of an item to give it new traits or properties. The user is able to transfigure a solid into a liquid or another solid, a liquid into a solid or into a gas/another liquid, or a gas into a liquid or another gas, all of proportionate size and directed at speeds based on the natural speed of the item manipulated. These items can only be basic items in the sense of they cannot turn something into the properties of an element the user does not have, nor can they change the properties of something created by another Kisei unless with equal or higher power/chakra. Of course, the amount of chakra used must exceed the amount of chakra present in the object being transformed for any change unless the object has no chakra present in it at all ( like a simple chair, stone, pool of water, etc ) in which case it is transformable with a simple D rank application of the spell for small things A for larger things. With an S rank application, the user is able to transfigure his own person and take on temporary enhancements such as using mahou to transfigure his upper body into that of a shark, or his legs into that of a bear, etc, and can only lasts up to 2 turns each usage and can only be used 3 times. The second, Switching greatly resembles general transformation, but with with two main differences: firstly, the features of the two targets are switched simultaneously; secondly, the change in one of the pair is dependent on a change in the other. For example, if the armor on a statue is targeted with the user's clothes, then the two items will be "switched", akin to the outcome of Substitution jutsu. The restriction applied specifically to this type the items must be of comparative size and within mid range of one another. Transformations of any kind can only be used once every 2 turns and cannot target sentient (living) beings besides the user and their own summons. Through Switching, nothing harmful can be switched onto the opponent's body/person. Transfiguration of the terrain spreads out gradually from where the beam strikes, with only A-Rank and above uses being capable of converting the battlefield up to long-range. Transfigurations up to B-Rank can be done without the beam, using only wand movements and incantations. They can can convert a mid-range area at most but cannot be used on anything within short-range of the opponent (e.g. the mid-range area cannot extend to anything within 5 meters of the target). The beam travels slightly faster than a standard wind technique while the beamless usage manifests itself on the target, similar to Switching.
Doton: Warugi no Oujou) - Earth Release: Maleficence of Mora
Type: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Chakra cost: 40 (-15 chakra per turn)
Damage points: N/A (30-80 damage if used to attack the opponent)
Description: This is the daughter technique to Earth Release: Miraak's Vengeance. The user will perform the Snake handseal and focus their doton chakra into the earth below to create a subterranean field of semi-sentient (similar in nature to the Earth Golem technique for example) tendrils constructed entirely of adhesive mud (similar in composition to Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld). In terms of magnitude, each tendril is fifteen meters in length (can reach up to the edge of mid-range from the user's position) but they rarely ever expose themselves entirely and instead prefer to reside mostly within the ground. The area this tentacled creature encompasses is a mid-range radial reach around the user and its epicenter resides directly below his or her feet on creation. The tendrils themselves can freely and seamlessly emerge from and merge back into the earth. This grants them the ability to grab a hold of small objects, pull them into the ground and deposit them elsewhere on the battlefield. They can also be used defensively to destroy incoming techniques by either forming a defensive blockade or grabbing a hold of the said attack (if its solid) and smashing it against the floor. If the tendrils sustain any damage that's not enough to destroy them, they can retreat into the safe confines of the earth and remain there for one turn to regenerate. If the user cancels the technique prematurely or it reaches its time limit, the lutaceous tentacles will undergo a natural process of petrification and harden into rock. All of the tendrils collectively make up one, gargantuan creature which is sentient (like the Great Stone Golem) and as such it is capable of acting on the user's mental commands. The tendrils maintain themselves by passively leeching chakra from their creator every turn. This technique has various forms and the special ability of the tendrils hinges upon what form the user chooses to create. Depending on which one of the three forms is chosen, all of the tendrils will only have a single ability and it will be the same one for all of them (e.g. they can all alter weight). This means this technique effectively only has one special ability when used (either Earthly Tether, Enter the Void or Become Earth; never two or all three). Using these tendrils in order to attack and inflict harm on to the opponent count towards one of the user's three moves per turn and it's rank will vary depending on what percentage of the tendrils are devoted to this attack e.g. using all of the tendrils will make this an S-Rank, using half of the tendrils will make this an A-Rank, et cetera. The minimum proportion of tendrils that can be invested in any given attack is 1/8th of the total meaning such an attack would possess the power of an C-Rank. Simple tasks (which more often than not include one or a few tendrils at most) such as merely making contact with entities to use their special ability, lifting up/moving around objects/people and anything else which isn't directly offensive or defensive in nature will not count towards the user's jutsu per turn limit.

Earthly Tether
The special ability of the tendrils in this structure is their capability to freely increase or decrease the weight of anything the touch (up to a scale of factor of ten times their original weight as in the A-Ranked weight alteration techniques). Using this ability counts towards one of the user's three jutsu per turn. Its effects are A-Ranked and it can only be used three times per battle.

Enter the Void
The next form grants the tendrils the ability to apply the Hiding in Rock property to anything they touch and maintain contact with. As long as the tendrils maintain some form of contact with what they're touching, they can freely traverse through the earth with whatever it has a hold of. Using this ability counts towards one of the user's three jutsu per turn. Its effects are A-Ranked and it can only be used three times per battle.

Become Earth
The third and final form grants the tendrils the ability to harden anything they touch (similar to Earth Release: Earth Spear). As with the previous ability, as long as contact is maintained so will these hardening effects. Using this ability counts towards one of the user's three jutsu per turn. Its effects are A-Ranked and it can only be used three times per battle.

Note: Lasts four turns (unless cancelled)
Note: Can only be used once per battle
Note: Can only be Taught by Negative Knight
Note: No S-Rank or above Earth on the turn this technique is deactivated
Note: User is restricted to Earth-based elements (e.g. Steel) and non-elemental abilities

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Participate in a Conqueror's End feast with a village (1)
Summary: Morrigan feasts with the small town, leading to an odd occurrence.
It was time to celebrate. The festival had reached a fairly important point by the looks of things. The things that we prepared were put on display. The entire town was adorned with the pumpkins that were carved, the figures hung from atop and the Muggles were moving about. What an interesting sight! To celebrate something as odd as the Conqueror's End in such a festival. I squinted my eyes, and between the Muggles, I could see the little minions. They dashed around, grabbing people's clothes while still in the costumes I fashioned for them. It seems they had grown accustomed to them, no?

I couldn't help but wonder how easy life would have been if I had no worries like they did. It once was like that. The wilds were quiet, but Flemeth kept me on my toes..I wonder what my dear mother is up to..Nevertheless, there were seats and large tables outfitted with the most interesting and exquisite of dishes. At least to my untrained eye. I did not know what the Muggles ate on the regular, but this was something to see. Large pieces of meat, something with an odd smell, kind of pasty was positioned close to the meat. I had no table manners, I never needed them. Perhaps I wouldn't need them today. I sat back, and relaxed. The entirety of the area bustled as the center of the town became more and more filled with individuals from all around the small town, coming to find their place at the massive table and participate in the annual feast. One that had been long awaited.

People could no longer keep their eyes off the food, as a large number of eyes swirled over the food, merely consuming it in their minds. A young Muggle sat next to me, eagerly awaiting the beginning of the feast. I presume I was a bit too aloof to attract his attention, as he merely looked at the food and didn't engage in any conversation at first. I decided perhaps this time, I would initiate the incessant squabble that the Muggles called 'chatting'.

"Hello there, having a good time, lad?"
"Hi, uh yeah..waiting for my little brother to come. He's still around trick or treating, although, I assume he'll be back soon. Little bastard always makes me run after him and his little gang. The name is Jason."
"Oh my, sounds like a troublesome issue..I'd find him, but it seems its time to eat."

I state, as the mayor seems to position individuals to quiet down. The loud noise simmers down, as he gestures with his hands. The town had a large amount of Muggles, but they really seemed to respect this man, the mayor. He was nothing impressive, but he did easily command respect. With a quick ahem, the town was quiet. Even the smaller kids quieted down, and listened to what he had to say;

"We have come far. Our town is beautiful, our kids have learned the history and we have honored those who came before. So tonight, let us eat. Feast! Enjoy, together. A special thanks goes to all those who helped with the preparations and a very special thanks to uh, Morrigan and her useful wand for making things easier. I can tell you this, next year will not be as easy."

A personal thanks. I merely smiled as I nodded my head. As long as he remembered our agreement. Nothing could stop me now. The lad beside me would be shocked with how much I would consume. I hadn't eaten for two days. I had to leave space for the feast that was about to start. With the end of his speech, the sound gradually returned as individuals spoke and laughed. Children ran once more, and for a moment, it was like an odd dream. Who would have thought I would come to enjoy the company of a few Muggles? Spend some time with the Muggle children? 'Twas indeed odd. Nonetheless, I would be served. I was a special guest after all. The lad beside me realized my importance, and merely smiled. He did seem worried though. His brother seemed to have not yet returned. Perhaps he would soon come?

A large plate was placed before me. A few oohs and aaahs, as I was served. Everyone eagerly awaited theirs as what seemed to be Black Ones who served us. Individuals dressed in the legendary attire. My plate was filled with meat of all kind, well spiced and cooked. Beside it, some vegetables, a thick sauce poured over it as well. I could not contain my hunger, those who wish to say something, dare say it. Grabbing the meat with both hands, I would devour it. Seemingly shocking, no one seemed to care as their own plates landed, they took dug in. It was glorious as everyone engaged the food and dug in. One could merely hear the sound of munching as everyone at in silence. Those who delivered the food would stand in an odd row behind us all, awaiting the plates perhaps.

Quickly, I ravaged through the plate. Oh, what a meal. Drink was served too. The greatest ale I'd tasted yet. Muggle ale that was. Thick and foaming, it was quickly brought down. Everyone spoke in a loud tone, as the food seemed to gradually start finishing off. It was now darker, the lights shone brightly and a light breeze blew through the town. I would engage in conversation once more.

"The feast is quite something..I didn't think I would spend so much time here."
"Oh yeah, they said you were from out of town. Where are you from?"
"Up north."
"Oh, that's cool. I haven't traveled much. I don't think I'd make it in this dangerous world."
"What do you mean? Have you no Ninjutsu knowledge?"
"Never had the aptitude for it, apparently. But I don't think I am missing much, I am quite skilled with the sword."
"That is indeed a good skill to have, I have-

Suddenly, I was interrupted as something odd happened. The mayor would be grabbed by one of the Black Ones, in a hold from behind. A sound of shock came from the crowd. At first, I thought it might have been a performance of some sort. But I had seen fear, and that was what the Mayor's face portrayed. What was this?

To be continued

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Defend a village's Conqueror's End feast from bandits (3)
Summary: The feast is interrupted by bandits, and Morrigan uses her prowess to take down the bandits!
The mayor was grabbed by one of the individuals giving us food. It seemed so out of place. I figured out that it was a case that should be dealt with. Before I could initiate my plan, the man would speak with a loud voice, quieting down whatever commotion remained.

"You bastards love this mayor, don't you? Well, either you surrender or he gets it. We're here to take what rightfully belongs to us!"
"And that is?!"

One man screamed from a seat close to where the mayor was captured. Another of the Black Ones came closer. It seems they were all in on it. They didn't know of what I was capable, so I had the element of surprise on my side. The man's outburst was met with force, as the Black One close to him struck him with what seemed to be a makeshift bat, causing him to fly to the ground. The crowd would roar with fear, as everyone stood in their place, and us being seemingly surrounded. It was quite an interesting situation. I wasn't troubled in the least. The old man struck was the one who denied us sweets a few nights before. He had it coming. Either way, these individuals had a reason for being here. Their methods were crude, and they seemed ready to plunder, could they be mere bandits? I could not say. From my understanding of the book of the history of Conqueror's End, the Black Ones were very little or no more? They wouldn't oppose a festival for the mere reason of just wanting to? For bandits, it would make sense. There is food, weak individuals and the like. The man beside me would stand rather stiff. His eyes wandered, perhaps for his brother. Perhaps he was looking for the closest sword. The individual in charge would swiftly answer;

"Everything you own."

The Muggles would murmur. It seemed they knew who this was. The mayor was quiet, for a man who spoke so often. I merely awaited the perfect moment, and it seemed it wasn't far off. The man in charge would wave his hand, and the Black Ones would come closer. Looking to the man beside me, I saw that he had a plan as well. His hands were positioned beside him, but he was listening to their footsteps, as they came closer. I smiled, as one of the Black Ones approached us from behind. Aiming to grab onto me, his right arm comes to grab onto my shoulder by the right. As he slams his hand onto my shoulder, I would grab onto his arm, and pull it forward. His entire body is brought towards me, as I rise up my leg into his most vulnerable parts. Quickly, he falls to the ground. The man would grab the sword off the man, as I would turn to the one seemingly in charge.

"You interrupted my meal. You will pay dearly, Muggle."

I state. It seems shock fills his face, as he seemed to grab what seems to be a glass off the table. He quickly breaks it, as he aims to bring it to the mayor's throat for a quick and easy take-down. Bursting forward, I would quickly grab a piece of meat off the table as I get onto it. As the glass gets close to the mayor's neck, it would easily be replaced with a lump piece of meat as I now hold the glass in my hand. Much to his demise, the man would quickly launch the meat to the side, as he pushes the mayor into the table in a fit of anger. He had lost, didn't he? Nonetheless, he would scream out in anger.

"Murder them all, especially that damn Witch!"

He says as he points to me. Laughable. I would quickly launch the glass at him, but he quickly disappears into the town, as the large number of his fiends seemingly aim to come toward me. At the same time as I cause this commotion, my odd friend had grabbed the sword from the sheathe of the now severely injured Black One/Bandit. With the sword, he would cover my back, as one of them attacked while I had grabbed the glass. The man aims to strike him with a forward strike aimed at his chest. Shifting his body, and leaning to the side would allow him to dodge the linear strike, as he grabs onto the extended arm of the man and pulls him, as he brings the sword towards him, delivering a simple horizontal strike to the man's abdomen. As I had thrown the bottle, a man would plunge into the ground, severely cut. I would quickly turn to see that someone has my back. Together, we stand upon the large table that was initially our table of feast. The large crowd of people had created a small circle where they stood together in fear. The majority of the bandits were focused on us, but there were still those harassing the common folk. While the common Muggles could fight back, they did not have any weapons, and were outmatched.

Quickly biting my thumb, I would form the hand seals, and summon forth Kitsuhiro. The red and brown fox that helped with the carving of this very festival. Knowing that she was summoned for something important, she would quickly scout the situation, as he appearance is met with awe. Quickly launching herself up in a massive jump, she would come down between the bandits and the individuals, with her shield and sword in hand, standing large enough to defend the common people, while me and the odd Muggle would deal with the rest. We had our work cut out for us. Merely communicating with our eyes, I would step forward as he takes two at the back. Before me, stood a single bandit and one behind him. The bandit would dash towards me, his hands would form into what seems to be several hand seals. He inhales. This could only mean one thing. Fire. A sudden bright burst of Fire is unleashed, as it ravages in a stream from his mouth. The heat would radiate with great speed towards me. Quickly, I would focus Wind chakra to my feet as I keep running, creating what seems to be stairs beneath my feet. I quickly run upon the stairs, in a circular yet upwards angle. This allows me to dodge the Fire, while also gaining a vantage point. From above, and now closer to the man, I would unleash the former stairs. These would blast down, and slam into him, causing quite some damage.

From my aerial position, I would launch several kunai towards the second bandit. His own are launched, as he swathes them away. It seems he wasn't the type for waiting, as he launches himself towards me, coming towards me with his right fist arched. Suddenly, water forms around his arm as he aims to strike. Much to his surprise, I would unleash a sudden cold mist that instantly freezes the water moisture around his arm via the use of Liquid Nitrogen. My own hand would slam into his, breaking it off clean. We both land, him without an arm screaming in pain. In a quick spin around, I would launch a single explosive tagged kunai that hits his back, walking away as it explodes immediately. A quick death. On the other side, the Muggle with the sword would defend my back well. The two men would rush him, as the first comes forward with a strike. Almost in tandem, he steps back with both his feet, creating distance just as the attack was launched. Almost immediately, he strikes forward with the pointed end of the sword aiming to pierce into the man's skin. Using the opportunity of pain, he would leave the sword in its stabbed in position, as he lowers his body and delivers a sweeping kick to the single bandit.

This sweeps him off his feet, causing him to land on the ground in a thud. The sword is grabbed as he falls, and upon landing, the sword pierces his chest, causing the blood to squirt out. The second one seemed to have seen that a close encounter would not be advisable. Stepping back, he would unleash a flurry of kunai towards the Muggle. Having grabbed the sword, he would dash forward, and jump into the air as he extends the sword outward. This allows to spin through air, and through the use of some chakra, spin through the kunai and continue onward towards the bandit, who now wanted to run. Like a rotating blade, he would be ripped apart, as the blade punctures him on his back, a cowardice way to be dealt with. He falls to the ground. The fox had no trouble dealing with her portion. Her large shield sat as a massive protection barrier for the people, as she launched herself into the air high above the few bandits. A sudden yet bright reflection of her sword was perhaps the last thing they saw as she came crashing down into them, from above. Due to the size of both the sword and her body, they were easily crushed beneath her weight. It seemed that the coast was clear, but someone was missing. The one in charge, it seems he made it away. Or did he?

"Kitsuhiro, stay with the people. Protect them with your life."
"Will do, Morrigan-chwan."
"You know I hate being called that.."

Together with the Muggle, we would go into town. There was only so much place he could hide. Not that he could hide from me. Homenum Revelio the incantation left my lips. This allowed me to easily pinpoint his position. The coward, he was close by. Quiet, we surrounded him, as I went from the left, and the Muggle came in from the right. His eyes widened upon realizing he was defeated.

"A man knows when he is defeated..If you kill me, you'll never find where those kids are."
"What kids? Speak clearly, fool."
"Promise you'll keep me alive."

My right fist met his face. He would fall to the ground, knocked out. What kids were he talking about? He was unconscious for now, but he would soon talk and spill the beans. The speak of kids reminded the Muggle of his brother, and that he was nowhere to be seen. Perhaps...

To be continued.

Transformation - Supplementary ( D - S )
Thought of as the most basic of the four types of Transfiguration, transformation spells focus on deforming the physical features of an object. All Transformation spells are triggered with the spell ( Permuto ). Transformations are divided within 2 types, easily seen based on their applications and targets. The first Basic Transformations, reminiscent of the Transformation and Combination jutsus, are transformations that change the physical properties of a targeted item. This allows the user to change the properties of an item to give it new traits or properties. The user is able to transfigure a solid into a liquid or another solid, a liquid into a solid or into a gas/another liquid, or a gas into a liquid or another gas, all of proportionate size and directed at speeds based on the natural speed of the item manipulated. These items can only be basic items in the sense of they cannot turn something into the properties of an element the user does not have, nor can they change the properties of something created by another Kisei unless with equal or higher power/chakra. Of course, the amount of chakra used must exceed the amount of chakra present in the object being transformed for any change unless the object has no chakra present in it at all ( like a simple chair, stone, pool of water, etc ) in which case it is transformable with a simple D rank application of the spell for small things A for larger things. With an S rank application, the user is able to transfigure his own person and take on temporary enhancements such as using mahou to transfigure his upper body into that of a shark, or his legs into that of a bear, etc, and can only lasts up to 2 turns each usage and can only be used 3 times. The second, Switching greatly resembles general transformation, but with with two main differences: firstly, the features of the two targets are switched simultaneously; secondly, the change in one of the pair is dependent on a change in the other. For example, if the armor on a statue is targeted with the user's clothes, then the two items will be "switched", akin to the outcome of Substitution jutsu. The restriction applied specifically to this type the items must be of comparative size and within mid range of one another. Transformations of any kind can only be used once every 2 turns and cannot target sentient (living) beings besides the user and their own summons. Through Switching, nothing harmful can be switched onto the opponent's body/person. Transfiguration of the terrain spreads out gradually from where the beam strikes, with only A-Rank and above uses being capable of converting the battlefield up to long-range. Transfigurations up to B-Rank can be done without the beam, using only wand movements and incantations. They can can convert a mid-range area at most but cannot be used on anything within short-range of the opponent (e.g. the mid-range area cannot extend to anything within 5 meters of the target). The beam travels slightly faster than a standard wind technique while the beamless usage manifests itself on the target, similar to Switching.

(Kuchyose no Jutsu: Kitsuhiro) - Summoning Technique: Kitsuhiro
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A (+5 to user)
Description: Kitsuhiro is a fightning Fox, she is as big as Gamahiro and her main weapon is a giant sword, made out of steel, and also a giant shield, that has the Fox World seal on it. It seems like this Fox had a sort of relationship with Gamahiro, taking it as they have the addition "hiro" at the end of their names, which means "hero". Kitsuhiro could be the strongest one on one summoning when it comes to brute force out of all the Foxes and her weapon can easily cut through a multitude of trees at once. Her reflexes are also highly advanced, and he is able to jump up in the air even 100 meters. As all Foxes, she has the same grace, and is aalso very quick in it's attacks and dodges. She is a biped, meaning she walks on two feet. The shield she carries is able enough withstand 2 S-Rank attacks. Her personality is pretty dark, she isn't very talkative, but very polite anyhow, and doesn't cease to ever abandon the Scroll Owner. The Fox has immense respect for all her summoners, but Shigure, being the first one to be able to summon Foxes, had a special bond with her. Kitsuhiro promised to die on the battlefield for Shigure and Shigure only.
* May be summoned once per battle.
* Must posses the contract or tattoo of Foxes in order to summon.
* Shigure is currently the only one who may teach Fox Summoning.

(Baria no michi: Samshiel no ikari ) | The Way of the Barrier: Wrath of Samshiel
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid range
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: One of the basic moves of Baria no Michi, the user will assume a Horse stance and thrust forward any of their limbs and in doing so, mold their Wind chakra. The user will then dash towards the opponent, and deliver a double fisted strike to their chest, releasing a rectangular shape of Wind in the process. This blasts the opponent back and causes some blunt damage, as they are hit back, and the user steps onto the ground with great force once more, releasing forward a smaller rectangular shape which blasts the opponent into the air from beneath him, as it travels along the ground whilst the opponent is stunned by the first hit.

Notes:

-Can only be taught by Detective L
-Can only be used four times per fight
-No S rank Baria no Michi techniques in the same turn

(Ekishousan'en: Kokyuu no Genbo) – Liquid Nitrogen Release: Breath of the Black Turtle
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user spits out a stream of Liquid Nitrogen. If the opponent is at short range, it freezes them on touch. If the opponent is at mid-long range, the stream breaks up into a fine mist that causes cold burns and will explode after one turn
Note:Causes 15 damage to user

Human Presence Revealing Spell: - Supplementary
The Human-presence-revealing Spell ( Homenum Revelio ) is a charm which reveals human presences in the surrounding environment. The spell creates a quick, near instant burst of energy that doesn’t cause injury or any negative effects, being released as a “wave” of mahou that spreads the field near instantly, allowing the user to be given a mental map of every enemy (clones included but not summons or otherwise non ninjas/samurais) on the field in that instant. That awareness pertains to the "geographical position" of the enemies towards the user and it lasts 3 turns, allowing the user to keep track of enemies even if they move up to 3x their normal speed. If, after the charm is used, more enemies appear in the field, they will not be detected by the technique.