Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, I had a dream that I went to Japan for a holiday and my flight attendant was Kakashi dressed as a girl O_O (It was NOT a pretty sight, seriously. xD)

So when I arrive at the Tokyo airport, Tsunade takes me to the passport-checking counter thing, and I show my passport to Raito (Yagami) and he writes my name in a mysterious black book which we call the 'Death Note'.

So then I kinda get sucked into mu (nothingness), where I see Remu and Ryuk, and they start telling me all about the Shinigami World. Then I go to the Shinigami World and meet Gelus who takes me to Hideki (from Chobits) and we sit and start talking about ways to make money (he's almost permanantly broke, you see), and then Ichigo comes from nowhere and says 'Start reading Bleach! You'll like it this time! >.<' (because I don't read/watch Bleach - I tried reading and watching it a few times but I somehow never quite caught on to it) and then we start fighting, Sengoku Basara style o_O (Sengoku Basara is a series of games based on Japanese history). I win the fight (which just goes to show that this was only a dream since I never win anything -.-) and start making my way back home.

On the way back I spot Harry Potter and ask him to send me back home and he does. Sort of. I mean, unless Hogwarts isn't my home, he does.

So yeah. There you have it.
My dream of fictional characters.