Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you ever had a bad dream, or some weird dream that you think is funny, post here.

My entire life, if i ever had a bad dream it was always about Zombies. Most likely because my Dad scared the shit out of me by making me watch "Day of the Dead" when i was 3.

EDIT: Oh, by the way, these weren't the slow Zombies, the Zombies in my dream haul ass.

Anyways, last night i had a dream that i barricaded myself in my house, for some reason the guns that i own weren't there. A man started to pound on my back porches window, shouting "I'm human! I'm human!" Then, a Zombie appeared across the street from my house, paused for a moment, then charged toward us. I unlocked my back door and tried to usher him in, but he remained hesitant. I finally pulled him in and slammed the door. But the door bounced back open, and the Zombie came right in. I bolted to my kitchen and pulled out a knife, then i struggled with the zombie, ending with me shoving it's head into my sink and stabbing it in the head repeatedly. Then i woke up, terrified.

O_O

(They don't have to be as detailed as mine, but, what ev's.)

Last edited:

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you ever had a bad dream, or some weird dream that you think is funny, post here.

My entire life, if i ever had a bad dream it was always about Zombies. Most likely because my Dad scared the shit out of me by making me watch "Day of the Dead" when i was 3.

Anyways, last night i had a dream that i barricaded myself in my house, for some reason the guns that i own weren't there. A man started to pound on my back porches window, shouting "I'm human! I'm human!" Then, a Zombie appeared across the street from my house, paused for a moment, then charged toward us. I unlocked my back door and tried to usher him in, but he remained hesitant. I finally pulled him in and slammed the door. But the door bounced back open, and the Zombie came right in. I bolted to my kitchen and pulled out a knife, then i struggled with the zombie, ending with me shoving it's head into my sink and stabbing it in the head repeatedly. Then i woke up, terrified.

O_O

Yeah One Time Actually Acouple Of Times I Had A Dream That Im Getting Shoot At But The Problem Is That Im Moving In Slow Motion But Every Body Else Is Moving Normal Speed

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah One Time Actually Acouple Of Times I Had A Dream That Im Getting Shoot At But The Problem Is That Im Moving In Slow Motion But Every Body Else Is Moving Normal Speed
Yeah.

Like in my dreams where i hace some kind of superpower, it'll work fine, but after a while i can't do it anymore, or in extremely little amounts.

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah.

Like in my dreams where i hace some kind of superpower, it'll work fine, but after a while i can't do it anymore, or in extremely little amounts.
Yeah! O_O Once I had super speed for like a minute, and then it was just that I ran faster than most people.

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah! O_O Once I had super speed for like a minute, and then it was just that I ran faster than most people.
Yeah, but for me, i'd run like an old person.

It's like having a mountain bike set on low gear.

You pedal like crazy, but you barely go at all.

Get what i mean?

It's hard to explain.

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i had a dream that i was on some type of team in the grand canyon and we kept butting little kids down this hole in machines to dig cuz only they could fit, then i told some that there wasnt anything down there so he punched me and we fell off the cliff (for somereason i didnt wake in a falling dream sidk why) but somehow i survived falling down the grand canyon and landed in this pit , and there were little posinous snakes so me and the guy who fell down with me started to climb out of the pit and i was on this lil cliff, then like some indians came to save us but i was trapped on the ridge then i woke up o_O strange dream indeed

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i had a dream that i was on some type of team in the grand canyon and we kept butting little kids down this hole in machines to dig cuz only they could fit, then i told some that there wasnt anything down there so he punched me and we fell off the cliff (for somereason i didnt wake in a falling dream sidk why) but somehow i survived falling down the grand canyon and landed in this pit , and there were little posinous snakes so me and the guy who fell down with me started to climb out of the pit and i was on this lil cliff, then like some indians came to save us but i was trapped on the ridge then i woke up o_O strange dream indeed
O_O

Wha.................

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yah..i hate dreams where you go in slow motion... >_> im trying to get to saftey people.. When i have dreams like that it feels like im running in water.

But the dream i hated the most was this one

I was cuddled into a ball in a dark room with a scary voice talking to me. "Who are you... Why are you here? ... You dont belong here... The LIVING DOES NOT BELONG HERE!!!!!!" in a he screeching voice, as i look up, the lights flicker and i see bodies hanging on the wall with blood dripping everywhere. then the voices came back as i tried to hid, "GET OUT!!!!!" the noise was so loud and terrafying i passed out in my dream and was tossed into a black hole that opened up underneith me. and i drifted back to my body and woke up

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Last one I remember was long time ago... When I first played The Thing game... damn it turned out that I'm in the game ( it was a dream )... dream ended then big freaky moster broke the wall and did weird scary voices running towards me...
That's when I woke up ^^ I still don't understand why my nightmare had movie intros and subtitles on them o_O really weird...

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When i have a Bad Dream

My body temperature Rises , I start to sweat alot

All i see is that people are whispering me to this and that and a huge figure covered in black comes to me and says " come with me if you dont your life will be even worse " and im like Really scared
as the huge figure looks at me it smiles in a gruesome manner
It Screams in a horrible way, then i wake up

I touch my face nd my head all i feel is that my body temperature has risen and i get off my bed and go to the toilet and wash my face with cold water
and then go back to sleep

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
dream 1...

zombie kittens attacked a caravan i was in for no apparent reason... we don't have a caravan for 1 ... :/
they broke in through the skylight... i started freezing them with a fire extinguisher and it ran out.... there was one left but i beat it's brains in with a spoon so it had a dent in it's head and had gone retarded cos of it and wasn't attacking anymore... so the girl i was with in the dream asked if we could keep it... and pulled out a chart showing the scale of aggression in zombie cats... (that's like wtf cos why would one even exist) so we kept it as a pet XD

dream 2... now this one is even more messed up... when i woke up i was totally like wtf...

firstly i live in a small house in england... small garden with it... but there was a large anchor and chain leading up into space... the deathstar had anchored itself to my back garden to stay in orbit... an anchor ffs...
some weird person showed up and led me my mum, my dad and this girl again into the garden... told us to hold are breaths and follow him through... at the end of this underwater tunnel... somehow we ended up in a supermarket that was in afghanistan '-_- ... we went looking around... but mum and dad tried shoplifting... for some reason i got them in trouble with the police and told them they were terrorists for stealing and they did actually get sent to an afghan jail for terrorism... '-_-

back home... i was sat there and started crying with the girl cos i realised i was homeless cos no one was there to pay the bills on our house in the uk...
next thing i know... i'm laying on a bed in the death star '-_-

if sigmund freud examined this dream he'd be like wtf...

oh and i got a 3rd dream...

i thought this girl was kissing then started having *** with an old nun... but it wasn't an old nun... when the hood thing came back it was the same person O_O

Last edited:

Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

EDIT: Oh, by the way, these weren't the slow Zombies, the Zombies in my dream haul ass.

O_O

0_0 same here,always about zombies and always end up running to dead end.But i force myself to wake up.maybe because i watched too much zombie movies lately.like the 28 days later and 28 weeks later(super brutal fast zombies -_-).well actually my nightmare start when i play resident evil 1 some years ago during the ps1 era..and the 28 days later introduce the super fast zombie in my dream lol i still like watching zombie movies tho XD

Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yah..i hate dreams where you go in slow motion... >_> im trying to get to saftey people.. When i have dreams like that it feels like im running in water.

But the dream i hated the most was this one

I was cuddled into a ball in a dark room with a scary voice talking to me. "Who are you... Why are you here? ... You dont belong here... The LIVING DOES NOT BELONG HERE!!!!!!" in a he screeching voice, as i look up, the lights flicker and i see bodies hanging on the wall with blood dripping everywhere. then the voices came back as i tried to hid, "GET OUT!!!!!" the noise was so loud and terrafying i passed out in my dream and was tossed into a black hole that opened up underneith me. and i drifted back to my body and woke up
....wow that dream is just weird....sometimes we re dreaming because tht "thing" is standing close to us,last time i dream about my sister and when i woke up she was there sitting next to me,and not just my sister,it happens everytime to me whoever is close...which is freaking...scary..

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
....wow that dream is just weird....sometimes we re dreaming because tht "thing" is standing close to us,last time i dream about my sister and when i woke up she was there sitting next to me,and not just my sister,it happens everytime to me whoever is close...which is freaking...scary..
yah i was having this reaaallllyyy awweeeesssooommmmee dream! this girl was ontop of me saying "Jacob Jacob" then it was the same girl with my sisters voice telling me to wake up....

Whattay no my sis was hitting me with a bat yelling at me to wake up