Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice bio Oraan, and I don't see an issue with tail as long as it doesn't serve a true purpose in the RP (just making it purely cosmetic, as the ones to have actually had tails and use them in fights are Kimimaro (CM), Kisame (Samehada), and the Jinchuuriki's)

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shouldn't have been a prize. I still hope and pray that it was a mistake on Nexus' part to allow EIG to be a prize in a Village Tourney.

Also; specializing in seven things. Huehuehue.
Not my fault. Like I said earlier I didnt want EIG for my primary prize anyway. I wanted something else that would have been more beneficial to my style of RP as I dont tend to rely on speed as much as I do elements. But I didnt come in first place, so therefore I didnt get to have first pick. And its not like my village was the only let alone the first to have EIG as a prize in the first place. I dont see what the big deal is but apparently everyone else does. If they want to take my EIG and give me the Darkness Seal that I have been craving for all eternity then I will most certainly oblige in giving up EIG. U_U

Didnt realize I had two of those things in there....so only really 5 lol

My poor one speciality.....*Ego shatters*

*Laughs at Suna's prize and feels better*
Not my fault I'm good at multiple things. U_U

Nice bio Oraan, and I don't see an issue with tail as long as it doesn't serve a true purpose in the RP (just making it purely cosmetic, as the ones to have actually had tails and use them in fights are Kimimaro (CM), Kisame (Samehada), and the Jinchuuriki's)
Thanks. Well I wanted to make a couple of taijutsu techniques with it such as the one in my gif with the 360 tail choke. But I wouldnt use it as a way to call myself a tailed beast.

Good looking bio ,mate. ^^
Thanks.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not my fault. Like I said earlier I didnt want EIG for my primary prize anyway. I wanted something else that would have been more beneficial to my style of RP as I dont tend to rely on speed as much as I do elements. But I didnt come in first place, so therefore I didnt get to have first pick. And its not like my village was the only let alone the first to have EIG as a prize in the first place. I dont see what the big deal is but apparently everyone else does. If they want to take my EIG and give me the Darkness Seal that I have been craving for all eternity then I will most certainly oblige in giving up EIG. U_U

Not my fault I'm good at multiple things. U_U

Thanks. Well I wanted to make a couple of taijutsu techniques with it such as the one in my gif with the 360 tail choke. But I wouldnt use it as a way to call myself a tailed beast.
What in the world is a 'Darkness Seal'? It's certainly not a canon ability, that's for sure.
And your Village was the only one.

And specializing in seven things just makes the entire concept of specialization moot. It's like being a chef who's asked 'what's your specialty?' and answering with 'everything'. It's got nothing to do with skill, it's just pretentious.

And your tails has to be purely cosmetic, not just 'almost but not quite'.

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zero, the Darkness Seal was a seal Nexus let Grim and the others who learned Void Release long time ago put on their bios that let them see in total darkness (on the side effect that their eyes could no longer see in normal day light so they needed to wear special glasses when not inside a Void technique to see) but nexus said it was a one time thing and even though oraan learned Void he couldn't get the seal to let him see inside it but let him make a special CM2 bonus that gave him the ability while in that mode.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,542💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
What in the world is a 'Darkness Seal'? It's certainly not a canon ability, that's for sure.

And specializing in seven things just makes the entire concept of specialization moot. It's like being a chef who's asked 'what's your specialty?' and answering with 'everything'. It's got nothing to do with skill, it's just pretentious.

Konoha had EIG as a prize hints how two members are going to learn it so what if the village had EIG or anything else. It will all get finish in the future.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Read what both Solf and Prof said. I wasn't talking out my ass. Only reason Iwa got EIG as a prize is cuz it was allowed in another village first.

As for it being purely cosmetic if it has to be then so be it. Otherwise I'd like to make a couple Taijutsu techs from it.

Konoha had EIG as a prize hints how two members are going to learn it so what if the village had EIG or anything else. It will all get finish in the future.
Zero, the Darkness Seal was a seal Nexus let Grim and the others who learned Void Release long time ago put on their bios that let them see in total darkness (on the side effect that their eyes could no longer see in normal day light so they needed to wear special glasses when not inside a Void technique to see) but nexus said it was a one time thing and even though oraan learned Void he couldn't get the seal to let him see inside it but let him make a special CM2 bonus that gave him the ability while in that mode.
you have a few stuff for sure... -.- but I like the layout of the bio. :D
Really nice o_o
Thanks @frozen @Alpha

Last edited:

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't even see why the tail would have to be cosmetic, yusuke has been submitting a scorpion tail CFS, and therefore it is not purely cosmetic lol, so why would a regular tail be subjected to such things?

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't even see why the tail would have to be cosmetic, yusuke has been submitting a scorpion tail CFS, and therefore it is not purely cosmetic lol, so why would a regular tail be subjected to such things?
Well if he's making a CFS out of it then I dont think I will be able to use it for anything other than Cosmetic as getting my taijutsu CJ's approved would be along the lines of his CFS more than likely, save for possible elemental enhancements that I wouldnt be to do with my bio.