Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks Everyone.

@Naga. lol I know not what you mean. I simply have a wide assortment of abilities at my disposal.
Yes, abilities that added up make the definition of OP U_U

he won it in the iwa tourney @__@
-__- What? You get gates in the Iwa tourney? All we get in Suna are Leg weights!
*starts to pack his bags for Iwa*

Great bio, Like the new name too it's very Bad-ass.:devil:

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since this is a new biography, if I'm not mistaken, you would've to gain another Curse Seal of any level, before you can put it on this biography. Curse Seals are linked to specific biographies, and not the member itself. Thus meaning this biography does not possess a Curse Seal of Heaven level 2 nor 1. No?

Gehad

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Azazil is from my religion Islam . Azazil is no joke its the former name of the Archfiend named iblis. U should pick another name its a very harmful name u might find yourself in trouble . Even in dreams . Just a friendly advice. Goodluck

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Azazil is from my religion Islam . Azazil is no joke its the former name of the Archfiend named iblis. U should pick another name its a very harmful name u might find yourself in trouble . Even in dreams . Just a friendly advice. Goodluck
Azazel / Azazil...

Tomato....Tomato...

Nice bio Oraan, i liked that character. xd

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, abilities that added up make the definition of OP U_U

-__- What? You get gates in the Iwa tourney? All we get in Suna are Leg weights!
*starts to pack his bags for Iwa*

Great bio, Like the new name too it's very Bad-ass.:devil:
lol Iwa isnt the first village to have EIG as a tourney prize. And to be honest if I had my way I would have chosen a different one. EIG was not my first option.

How do you get EIG in a village tourney? @_@ Nice layout though. :)
Thanks.....ummm, i came in at least 3 place so I chose it.

Since this is a new biography, if I'm not mistaken, you would've to gain another Curse Seal of any level, before you can put it on this biography. Curse Seals are linked to specific biographies, and not the member itself. Thus meaning this biography does not possess a Curse Seal of Heaven level 2 nor 1. No?
Not the first time that I have swapped by CM2 to a bio and I have seen many others do the same. There is no written rule that states that it is beholden to the bio only. Of that I am sure.

*Slow claps* Epic bio as always oraan :p or should i say azazel now? >_>
Azazel. Thanks. I wish I had time to sit down and make it as good as it really should be though.

Today, I learnt there exists a place known as the Land of Demons.
lol.

Um yeah kid sure, I'm scared of the name Azazel and what it implies for a religion that I do not practice. I am well aware of the name and meaning. If what you say is true then people shouldnt name their children Lucifer, yet countless many do. And this is an online forum, get a grip.

I simply love this. Now i GOTTA update my Akuma! :T_T:
Cant wait to see it. U_U

Thanks bro. We will have to come up with a storyline to have Azazel learn Satsui no Hado. It seems wrong to use Oraan and Mathias' version. lol

:p