[Discussion] Avatar Lok and TLA top 10 strongest.

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I still think her fight in Book 2 makes her #1 in terms of being in your prime:

[video=youtube;za1wW4VMpdI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za1wW4VMpdI[/video]

Ah, I see now.
do not forget Aang did something rather similar in his early stages using the moon spirit and he became a giant water avatar.. but also i think the main thing that puts these 2 at the top is the fact they can remove peoples bending

FunkyFatal

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only a dumb firebender would wait hundreds of years for sozins comet just to get powered up XD

No bending element is better than the other. They all are balanced in harmony, however each one shines at there best in certain situations.

A water bender in the desert against some firebender (with sozin comet) is dead 90% of time unless they are smart enough to already have mastered bloodbending or know of other ways to get water(lol atmosphere maybe, cactus, or pull all the water out of his body and he die lol). However, with sozin comet it wont be easy to hold down a firebender with just bloodbending due to there powered up body, they will resist bloodbending easier.

UchiGOD

Regular
Kin
179💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Only a dumb firebender would wait hundreds of years for sozins comet just to get powered up XD

No bending element is better than the other. They all are balanced in harmony, however each one shines at there best in certain situations.

A water bender in the desert against some firebender (with sozin comet) is dead 90% of time unless they are smart enough to already have mastered bloodbending or know of other ways to get water(lol atmosphere maybe, cactus, or pull all the water out of his body and he die lol). However, with sozin comet it wont be easy to hold down a firebender with just bloodbending due to there powered up body, they will resist bloodbending easier.
Blood bending is only possible in full moon. And everyone can't blood bend.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
do not forget Aang did something rather similar in his early stages using the moon spirit and he became a giant water avatar.. but also i think the main thing that puts these 2 at the top is the fact they can remove peoples bending
I keep forgetting important moments like that.

Aang really is powerful.

Top 3 no doubt.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I disagree. Mainly because ppl are including situational abilities (full moon/sozin's comet)

Either way as it stands only avatars should be in the top 8. (We know of 8 avatars) the rest should be ozai and amon.

By avatar cycle dynamics the most current fully realized avatar has access to all past avatars.
Thus it would go as follows

1) Korra
2) Aang
3) Roku
4) kyoshi
5) patuck (I think)
6) yang Chen
7) Wan
8) unalock (only 1 element, still the avatar)
9) amon
10) ozai

Last edited:

cptenn94

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't watched LOK book 2 in a while. Didn't they fuse in a way no other avatar, other than Wan, did?
What you are thinking of, is cosmic korra.

Korra in book 2 had rava ripped from her. Then korra went in the tree of time and accessed the cosmic energy to augment her spirit, and become a giant waterbending korra.

Korra just refused with rava AFTER beating vaatu. She didnt get any additional power.

Ultimately, Aang> Korra.

Aang did the same giant spirit water bending thing korra did(he merged with the ocean spirit, and became a giant waterbending spirit), But in addition, his avatar state, is even more powerful than korras. (as part of the avatar state, it allows the user to draw on the energy and knowledge of all the past avatars.), and korra lost the connection to other avatar spirits.