Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Alright since you screwed up before I thought of questions, that gave me a good question to ask you. What exactly do you think the limitations are on basic AF in regards to customs, compared to master and grandmaster?
Basic only allows rudimentary customs per say, no advance manipulation where as Master and Grand Master allows more advanced shape manipulation and manpower behind the attacks

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Basic only allows rudimentary customs per say, no advance manipulation where as Master and Grand Master allows more advanced shape manipulation and manpower behind the attacks
Correct, that restriction will also prevent you from making particularly advanced things even on a scale, so I'd get working on purchasing advanced if I were you, assuming you want to make things like you submitted. With that said this training is over, enjoy the ability.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Back at it with my favorite student I've shared exactly one Atavistic Flame training post with to date. What amazing times I've had training in you in Atavistic Flame, why, it feels like only yesterday I was asking you to tell me about the Mode and it's aspects, before I was heartlessly replaced by our resident Grandmaster who unfortunately couldn't attend today's lecture. Shame that, but what can you do. He's got tenure.

Tell me about Master level Atavistic Flame, and what separates it from Initiate.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Back at it with my favorite student I've shared exactly one Atavistic Flame training post with to date. What amazing times I've had training in you in Atavistic Flame, why, it feels like only yesterday I was asking you to tell me about the Mode and it's aspects, before I was heartlessly replaced by our resident Grandmaster who unfortunately couldn't attend today's lecture. Shame that, but what can you do. He's got tenure.

Tell me about Master level Atavistic Flame, and what separates it from Initiate.
The differences is the effective chakra they have when interacting with Anutu etc increasing and also gaining more shape/complexity in molding one's Atavistic Flame. Also access to a more potent Will to Survive.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's the broad strokes, okay. Moving on to the first Master level technique, compare this one to Human Principal and list the key differences, or anything else you think worthy of noting.

(Kaen Kakkusei Iden: Ōkan Hi) – Atavistic Flame: Crown Fire
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 60 – 80 (90 – 110)
Description: Crown Fire is an advanced application of the Human Principle available to Masters and Grandmasters. It possesses intrinsic Anti-Divinity, a property that allows it to damage Divine beings in the same way that the God-Slaying Tools can. The technique is activated by focusing Atavistic Flame and drawing upon the user’s spirit, focusing it throughout their body. Unlike Human Principle, which can only be used from the user’s hands, Crown Fire can be released anywhere from the user’s body and in significantly greater quantities. This fire can be shaped to the user’s will and inflicts combustible physical damage to anything it strikes. Activating the technique requires the user expend 20 spiritual Health Points. The user regenerates 10 spiritual Health Points per turn for the following two turns. Grandmasters are able to use Crown Fire with an additional 30 damage to each rank, not counting as a boost. S-Rank applications can be used four times per battle, once every two turns.​

Reactions: Smirk

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
That's the broad strokes, okay. Moving on to the first Master level technique, compare this one to Human Principal and list the key differences, or anything else you think worthy of noting.

(Kaen Kakkusei Iden: Ōkan Hi) – Atavistic Flame: Crown Fire​
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary​
Range: Short – Long​
Chakra: N/A​
Damage: 60 – 80 (90 – 110)​
Description: Crown Fire is an advanced application of the Human Principle available to Masters and Grandmasters. It possesses intrinsic Anti-Divinity, a property that allows it to damage Divine beings in the same way that the God-Slaying Tools can. The technique is activated by focusing Atavistic Flame and drawing upon the user’s spirit, focusing it throughout their body. Unlike Human Principle, which can only be used from the user’s hands, Crown Fire can be released anywhere from the user’s body and in significantly greater quantities. This fire can be shaped to the user’s will and inflicts combustible physical damage to anything it strikes. Activating the technique requires the user expend 20 spiritual Health Points. The user regenerates 10 spiritual Health Points per turn for the following two turns. Grandmasters are able to use Crown Fire with an additional 30 damage to each rank, not counting as a boost. S-Rank applications can be used four times per battle, once every two turns.​
The key difference now is that Crown Fire has the ability to release the flames with actual shape manipulation, rather than just simple basic shapes like a fireball etc. The damage is also upped to S Rank, while also now introducing the Grand Master perks as well

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Up next we have two of the nicest techniques at the Master level.

(Kaen Kakkusei Iden: Kodai Dōsatsu) – Atavistic Flame: Ancient Insight
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: Ancient Insight is the inner focusing of the user’s Atavistic Flame to empower their awareness. The technique is activated at the cost of a move but not occupying a slot in the timeframe. Grandmasters are able to activate Ancient Insight passively. Once activated Ancient Insight channels similar awareness bonuses as granted during Will to Survive. The user gains tracking, reflexes, and perception increased by x3 while Ancient Insight is active, lasting until deactivated. Each turn Ancient Insight is active the user suffers from 5 spiritual Health Points lost, though the user will regenerate 5 every other turn.

(Kaen Kakkusei Iden: Jinsei no Suiryoku) – Atavistic Flame: Thrust of Life
Type: Supplementary
Damage: N/A
Description: Thrust of Life is an Atavistic technique used to enhance the user’s speed, considered the opposite of Ancient Insight. The technique is activated the cost of a move, visually appearing as flames bursting from the user’s body to increase their movement speed by x3. A Grandmaster's speed is increased by 4x. The technique lasts for a maximum of four turns and consumes 5 spiritual Health Points per turn it is active. The user regenerates 5 every other turn while active. It can be stacked with Ancient Insight and is usable three times per battle.​

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
First one basically allows you to increase your tracking using the Atavistic Flames while the second one increases the users speed. Basic empowerment techniques to use in battle at the cost of spiritual health but also Ancient Insight can be activated passively by Grandmasters

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Next.

(Kaen Kakkusei Iden: Eikō no Honō) – Atavistic Flame: Blaze of Glory
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Damage: 80 (110)
Description: Blaze of Glory is a powerful Atavistic Fire technique that employs devastation on a wide scale. From their hand or their mouth, the user generates a single golden ember and launches it to a targeted destination on the battlefield. Upon reaching its destination the ember erupts in a massive inferno, encompassing up to 40 meters to unleash fiery devastation in a widespread area. Upon creation the user is able to designate allies, following Atavistic Flame’s rules, and render them immune, along with the user, to the damage inflicted by Blaze of Glory. Those designated by the user instead are healed for a massive 80 spiritual Health Points, not including the user themselves. Activation of this technique requires the user expend 30 spiritual Health Points. They will heal themselves for 10 spiritual Health Points over three turns, 10 per turn. This technique can be used three times per battle, once every two turns. Grandmaster applications increase the damage of this technique by an additional 30, not counting as a boost.​

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
As the technique itself says, it allows the user to craft a golden ember initially which then is released towards a destination. Upon reaching it, the ember explodes into a massive inferno , encompassing up to 40 meters. While this seems dangerous, it actually is capable of not harming those considered allies in this case, allowing them to be immune. Instead, allies are healed by a massive 80 HP. Comes at the cost of 30 Spiritual HP but heals back over the course of three turns. This is pretty much an AoE heal for allies for a massive amount while also being a powerful ranged technique. Of course as well, Grandmasters have a more potent version of it which increases its base damage by +30.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, good, but keep in mind that much like Kindling and Around the Fire, the only people who can benefit from Blaze of Glory's second effect are humans. If you use this to try and attack an enemy while healing an ally who isn't Human, like say an Otsutsuki or Arali, or even worse someone's non-human companion like Ninken, Summons, Bugs, familiars, etc, they're not going to have a good time.

Moving on, last one.

(Ishi no Ikinobiru: Taika) – Will to Survive: Blaze
Type: Mode
Chakra: N/A (-20 per turn)
Damage: N/A (+30)
Description: Will to Survive is an empowered state of spirit and soul, strengthening the user on multiple combat dimensions. The potency of the mode is divided between three different levels depending on the user’s mastery over their Atavistic Flame. Entering this form is comparatively complicated to Sage Mode even though the modes are similar in functionality. Atavistic Flame is recognized as humanity’s collective will to persevere; because of this it is actually optimal to activate the Will to Survive when the user is at their weakest, rather than at their strongest as is with Sage Mode. Upon activation Blaze will take the user’s missing Health Points from their maximum and multiply that value by 6. This value represents the user’s total reserves from the use of Atavistic Flame techniques and the mode’s sustainment. The mode is deactivated once the user has expended these reserves. While active the user becomes resistant to all sources of damage, reducing them by 40 points. The user becomes able to passively sense sources of life around their position with enhanced tracking, reflexes, perception, and speed by x3. Their usage of Atavistic Flame techniques is enhanced further, strengthening them by an additional 30 damage. The user’s body will dance with flames flickering from their skin, with embers raging off of it as they dance outward. Their sclera shift toward a brilliant yellow. While active the user regenerates their missing Health Points at a rate of 40 per turn, applying to both physical and spiritual damage.
Note: Atavistic techniques used in this mode still inflict recoil damage if they do by default. Atavistic effective Chakra value is reduced from the total mode's resources while in use.
Note: While active the user does not suffer from Health Fatigue, spiritual or physical, at all.
Note: Usable only by Masters and Grandmasters of Atavistic Flame. Blaze can be used twice per battle. Masters and Grandmasters can use a third activation on their Hollow Flame.
Note: The activation of Will to Survive is not restricted by Combat Fatigue.​