Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
I guess I’ll try to divide this reply up as much as I can. So, let’s start with what Atavistic Flames is. As known as the unconscious collective will of humanity is a unique property of the human soul. It is intimately a skill attached to our human spirit and spiritual energy. While all humans have this unique ability, it takes a while for one to learn how to harness the skill, which mechanically it allows one to draw upon their spiritual energy. This then takes the form of a powerful unique flame that we mold with our own desire to either attack, defend or even heal. The Atavistic Flames lore wise was founded eight thousand years ago by a set of monks, which they originally called it “Human Principle”. However as it was molded, it would basically burn away the origins of humanity, aka the gods. In terms of the latter, the flames carry a unique property to them called Anti Divinity. It’s intrinsic to the Atavistic Flames, which allows the flames to burn away at a target’s Divinity, allowing them to harm characters that would normally be immune to normal ninjutsu.

The flames are neutral against all other unique chakra/energy types minus Anutu and its subcomponents, with it being strong against it. The inspiration is bit hard to narrow down but I believe its an idea od Drackos and co, that lore wise there are two paths a human can take, be it the path of Divinity or Humanity. By taking the humanity path, they reject the gods and their place in the world, allowing them to wield Atavistic Flames while going the route of the Gods grant the human the ability to weave and control Divinity in the forms of Suen, Utu and Anutu. Of course with Atavistic Flames, you can’t have it and Anutu on the same bio as both are basically the antithesis to the other. On the other hand, it do like that it provides the user an ability that can surpass the divinity of certain characters like Phetra or Neferian. They are also the catalyst used to create the God Slaying Tools by Marzan.

Moving more back into the mechanics, Atavistic Flames is a mode, which being identical to Sage Mode. However unlike SM, Atavistic’s mode is only ever useful when someone is on the verge of death/deadly injured. The techniques it uses can however be used outside the mode, but since it forcefully molds one’s spiritual energy into this power, it does come with a bit of recoil. This isn’t too bad since a person can heal it back over time. AF isn’t made of chakra, therefore it cannot be absorbed or sealed, nor can it be replicated by others. There’s also ranks of mastery within AF: Innate, Master and Grandmaster which allows for more potent techniques and basically showing one’s mastery over AF. That’s basically the gist of it unless I missed something myself.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Alright you seem to have the gist of the ability at a fundamental level, so let's move on to the techniques, replying from my phone so you can post the first technique.

Break down how it works, give me some examples of potential usages you have in your mind and ask questions, don't just say no questions either. Think of some.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
(Kaen Kakkusei Iden: Ningen no Genri) – Atavistic Flame: Human Principle
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 30 – 60
Description: The Human Principle is the basic offensive technique of Atavistic Flame. It possesses intrinsic Anti-Divinity, a property that allows it to damage Divine beings in the same way that the God-Slaying Tools can. This technique is activated by focusing Atavistic Flame and drawing upon the user’s spirit, focusing it in their hands to form yellow fire in either or both of their palms. The technique can be launched as fire balls and other projectiles, shaped to the user’s will, and inflict combustible physical damage to anything they strike. Activating the technique requires the user expend 10 spiritual Health Points. The user regenerates 5 spiritual Health Points in the following two turns.

Right so this the first technique, which allows a person to draw upon the Atavistic Flame and shape it into generic formations normally associated with Fire Release. It is released from the hands, as yellow flame is formed in one or either both hands. It's unable to be made into complex formations, which kind of hinders its variations but you can mold it to be thrown as fire balls and other basic projectiles. However it comes at the cost of 10 spiritual health points. This is pretty much the bread and butter of your flames techniques, which is pretty great to have but its still limited. One question I have is how big can these projectiles be?

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
(Kaen Kakkusei Iden: Ningen no Genri) – Atavistic Flame: Human Principle
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Damage: 30 – 60
Description: The Human Principle is the basic offensive technique of Atavistic Flame. It possesses intrinsic Anti-Divinity, a property that allows it to damage Divine beings in the same way that the God-Slaying Tools can. This technique is activated by focusing Atavistic Flame and drawing upon the user’s spirit, focusing it in their hands to form yellow fire in either or both of their palms. The technique can be launched as fire balls and other projectiles, shaped to the user’s will, and inflict combustible physical damage to anything they strike. Activating the technique requires the user expend 10 spiritual Health Points. The user regenerates 5 spiritual Health Points in the following two turns.

Right so this the first technique, which allows a person to draw upon the Atavistic Flame and shape it into generic formations normally associated with Fire Release. It is released from the hands, as yellow flame is formed in one or either both hands. It's unable to be made into complex formations, which kind of hinders its variations but you can mold it to be thrown as fire balls and other basic projectiles. However it comes at the cost of 10 spiritual health points. This is pretty much the bread and butter of your flames techniques, which is pretty great to have but its still limited. One question I have is how big can these projectiles be?
The size is relative to the rank generally and best comparable to fire jutsu as you mentioned before, so think like uchiha great fireball or dragon heads, also yeah no complex shapes sadly but it is what it is. That's probably something to note if you intend to make customs also, as Drackos mentioned in my training complex shapes are reserved for master and that'll apply to the customs to I imagine. Since I assume you got the no complex shapes from my training, did you also read the note about pseudo chakra values for AF in the case of clashing with anutu and components etc?

Assuming you did, explain it for me and then we move on to the next technique, do as I asked before.

(Kaen Kakkusei Iden: Naibu Hi) – Atavistic Flame: Inner Fire
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 spiritual healing per turn)
Description: Inner Fire is the most basic representation of mankind’s collective will to survive, a property intrinsic to all human souls. This technique is activated by meditating at the cost of a move. After sustaining it for a full turn the user will begin a process of healing their own spirit over time, each turn thereafter healing themselves for 20 spiritual Health Points. The user must remain completely still during this time and cannot activate other Chakra taxing techniques for its duration. Inner Fire is able to dispel impairments caused by Anutu and its sub-Divinities as long as it meets other auxiliary requirements.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
The size is relative to the rank generally and best comparable to fire jutsu as you mentioned before, so think like uchiha great fireball or dragon heads, also yeah no complex shapes sadly but it is what it is. That's probably something to note if you intend to make customs also, as Drackos mentioned in my training complex shapes are reserved for master and that'll apply to the customs to I imagine. Since I assume you got the no complex shapes from my training, did you also read the note about pseudo chakra values for AF in the case of clashing with anutu and components etc?

Assuming you did, explain it for me and then we move on to the next technique, do as I asked before.

(Kaen Kakkusei Iden: Naibu Hi) – Atavistic Flame: Inner Fire
Damage: N/A (+20 spiritual healing per turn)
Description: Inner Fire is the most basic representation of mankind’s collective will to survive, a property intrinsic to all human souls. This technique is activated by meditating at the cost of a move. After sustaining it for a full turn the user will begin a process of healing their own spirit over time, each turn thereafter healing themselves for 20 spiritual Health Points. The user must remain completely still during this time and cannot activate other Chakra taxing techniques for its duration. Inner Fire is able to dispel impairments caused by Anutu and its sub-Divinities as long as it meets other auxiliary requirements.
Well the interaction with Anutu is fairly simple. It this case, the Atavistic Flame gains a “chakra” value equivalent to its appropriate rank. I.e B Rank AF will be 20 at base, but then depending on one’s mastery over AF will add in an additional chakra advantage over them. Innates gain a +20 while Master and Grandmaster gains +40 vs Anutu and its sub components. That’s how I interpret that at least, but moving onto Inner Fire; its basically a spiritual healing technique that is used to bring balance back to one’s spirit after using the Atavistic Flame. It can also heal Divine impairments from Anutu, Suen and Utu if afflicted with em. This is pretty self-explanatory, however it does become a problem in battle since this requires you to remain idle and cant move while healing. It’s better suited for the ninja world after a fight where you used Atavistic Flames a lot, you use this to basically go back to normal. I honestly cant think of any questions for this one, considering how to the point it is.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Well the interaction with Anutu is fairly simple. It this case, the Atavistic Flame gains a “chakra” value equivalent to its appropriate rank. I.e B Rank AF will be 20 at base, but then depending on one’s mastery over AF will add in an additional chakra advantage over them. Innates gain a +20 while Master and Grandmaster gains +40 vs Anutu and its sub components. That’s how I interpret that at least, but moving onto Inner Fire; its basically a spiritual healing technique that is used to bring balance back to one’s spirit after using the Atavistic Flame. It can also heal Divine impairments from Anutu, Suen and Utu if afflicted with em. This is pretty self-explanatory, however it does become a problem in battle since this requires you to remain idle and cant move while healing. It’s better suited for the ninja world after a fight where you used Atavistic Flames a lot, you use this to basically go back to normal. I honestly cant think of any questions for this one, considering how to the point it is.
Yeah not much nuance with that one, it's a slow self healing technique. Though it can be useful for removing divinity based impairments, probably would've been good against nefarian. Next, have you ever seen iron fist?

(Kaen Kakkusei Iden: Kagayaku Ken) – Atavistic Flame: Glowing Fists
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Self
Damage: N/A (+20 damage to chakra-less fist-based Taijutsu)
Description: Glowing Fists is a Taijutsu centered Atavistic Flame technique developed to supplement the user’s Taijutsu with their fists. The user will accumulate Atavistic Flame around each of their hands causing them to glow with a dim orange aura that emits small embers. They become searing to the touch to anyone who interacts with them, causing the user’s Taijutsu strikes with their fists to do an increased 20 damage. Once activated it lasts for four turns.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Yeah not much nuance with that one, it's a slow self healing technique. Though it can be useful for removing divinity based impairments, probably would've been good against nefarian. Next, have you ever seen iron fist?

(Kaen Kakkusei Iden: Kagayaku Ken) – Atavistic Flame: Glowing Fists
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Self
Damage: N/A (+20 damage to chakra-less fist-based Taijutsu)
Description: Glowing Fists is a Taijutsu centered Atavistic Flame technique developed to supplement the user’s Taijutsu with their fists. The user will accumulate Atavistic Flame around each of their hands causing them to glow with a dim orange aura that emits small embers. They become searing to the touch to anyone who interacts with them, causing the user’s Taijutsu strikes with their fists to do an increased 20 damage. Once activated it lasts for four turns.
Nope, I’ve never seen it but Glowing Fists is basically an augmentation that allows the user to apply the AF to their fists to add burning damage to Taijutsu fist strikes. Honestly, another basic technique but I’m not digging it too much mostly cause it doesn’t apply to all Taijutsu, which would usually need it applying as an aura instead of a just to the fists. It’s only applicable to chakraless tai, which makes it another downside but never the less it’s a pretty…niche technique. Cant really think of any questions either here since how straight forward it is. The only benefit from what I gathered is that it doesn’t drain any spiritual energy as a drawback.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Nope, I’ve never seen it but Glowing Fists is basically an augmentation that allows the user to apply the AF to their fists to add burning damage to Taijutsu fist strikes. Honestly, another basic technique but I’m not digging it too much mostly cause it doesn’t apply to all Taijutsu, which would usually need it applying as an aura instead of a just to the fists. It’s only applicable to chakraless tai, which makes it another downside but never the less it’s a pretty…niche technique. Cant really think of any questions either here since how straight forward it is. The only benefit from what I gathered is that it doesn’t drain any spiritual energy as a drawback.
Yeah glowing punches, not a great deal to add to that one it's pretty simple. Next one, same again.

(Kaen Kakkusei Iden: Maki) – Atavistic Flame: Kindling
Damage: N/A
Description: Kindling is an Atavistic technique that wraps either of the user’s hands in flame to heal themselves or another human target from sources of spiritual damage. The technique, while wrapping their hand in flame, inflicts no physical damage to those it touches and is instead quite warm and soothing to the touch. Kindling restores 50 spiritual Health Points per turn of direct contact with their target, either themselves or another human. To use this technique the user will expend 20 spiritual Health Points themselves to activate it but regenerate 5 per turn in the following four turns.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Yeah glowing punches, not a great deal to add to that one it's pretty simple. Next one, same again.

(Kaen Kakkusei Iden: Maki) – Atavistic Flame: Kindling
Description: Kindling is an Atavistic technique that wraps either of the user’s hands in flame to heal themselves or another human target from sources of spiritual damage. The technique, while wrapping their hand in flame, inflicts no physical damage to those it touches and is instead quite warm and soothing to the touch. Kindling restores 50 spiritual Health Points per turn of direct contact with their target, either themselves or another human. To use this technique the user will expend 20 spiritual Health Points themselves to activate it but regenerate 5 per turn in the following four turns.
Alright so Kindling is a technique that’s resembling of the “Inner Fire” technique, allowing one to heal their spiritual HP. The main difference is that while Inner Fire acts as more meditating and self-rejuvenation in a more “natural” way, Kindling is more forceful. It basically turns the Atavistic Flame into a more quicker means of healing one’s self but also others. It comes at the cost of using your spiritual energy to draw upon the flames, but this of course allows the flames to heal far more potently. Its basically Innate version of “Mystical Palm” found in the Medical Ninjtusu list. I don’t have any real questions here, minus how “fast” does it heal in comparison towards? I can only imagine it being that of the same mentioned Mystical Palm.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
I'd say the same speed as mystical palm personally. Most healing techniques default around that rate unless they specify otherwise. With that said on to the next technique, this one is pretty interesting conceptually.

(Kaen Kakkusei Iden: Shinikakete Iru Nokoribi) – Atavistic Flame: Dying Embers
Description: Dying Embers is a technique that strengthens the regenerative effect after using an Atavistic technique. The technique is intended to hasten the pace at which a user recovers from using an Atavistic technique that consumes their spiritual health. Upon activation this technique effectively doubles the healing done overtime by Atavistic techniques; any excess health gained back is lost. This technique lasts for the user’s next three Atavistic techniques. After usage the user will be unable to regenerate from using Atavistic Flame techniques for three turns as well as be unable to use this technique again for that duration. It is activated the cost of a move but does not occupy a slot in the timeframe.
Note: Dying Embers cannot be used with Will to Survive's passive healing.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
I'd say the same speed as mystical palm personally. Most healing techniques default around that rate unless they specify otherwise. With that said on to the next technique, this one is pretty interesting conceptually.

(Kaen Kakkusei Iden: Shinikakete Iru Nokoribi) – Atavistic Flame: Dying Embers
Description: Dying Embers is a technique that strengthens the regenerative effect after using an Atavistic technique. The technique is intended to hasten the pace at which a user recovers from using an Atavistic technique that consumes their spiritual health. Upon activation this technique effectively doubles the healing done overtime by Atavistic techniques; any excess health gained back is lost. This technique lasts for the user’s next three Atavistic techniques. After usage the user will be unable to regenerate from using Atavistic Flame techniques for three turns as well as be unable to use this technique again for that duration. It is activated the cost of a move but does not occupy a slot in the timeframe.
Note: Dying Embers cannot be used with Will to Survive's passive healing.
It speaks for itself honestly, it basically allows the person’s passive regeneration from using Atavistic Flame it become doubled for the next three turns. It’s pretty interesting I’d say, the only thing is that it doesn’t work on the final mode’s HP loss of HP which makes sense. No questions here or glaring wonders, I know ya hate that but yea it’s just that simple :mad:

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
It speaks for itself honestly, it basically allows the person’s passive regeneration from using Atavistic Flame it become doubled for the next three turns. It’s pretty interesting I’d say, the only thing is that it doesn’t work on the final mode’s HP loss of HP which makes sense. No questions here or glaring wonders, I know ya hate that but yea it’s just that simple :mad:
Alright I've got a question for you then, lets say you use this technique and then you use B rank human principle and follow up with Blaze of glory. How much do you heal for the following turn?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Alright I've got a question for you then, lets say you use this technique and then you use B rank human principle and follow up with Blaze of glory. How much do you heal for the following turn?
30, this being under the assumption that the healing from both overlaps. If it doesn't overlap, then it will the highest, which comes from Blaze of Glory, this meaning 20 HP in the next turn.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
30, this being under the assumption that the healing from both overlaps. If it doesn't overlap, then it will the highest, which comes from Blaze of Glory, this meaning 20 HP in the next turn.
It doesn't overlap, it's the highest only applying. A perfect example of why we ask questions. So lets keep trying to do that shall we, next one.

(Kaen Kakkusei Iden: Hi no Mawari) – Atavistic Flame: Around the Fire
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Description: Around the Fire is a supportive technique designed to give assistance to human allies. The user burns their own spirit to draw upon their Atavistic Flame, inflicting 30 spiritual damage upon themselves. In the following two turns the user will regenerate 15 spiritual Health Points. When activated this technique ignites an aura of pale-yellow flame around the user, radiating warmth outwards up to mid-range from the user’s position. All humans designated as the user’s allies will heal for 30 spiritual Health Points per turn, have all damage inflicted upon them reduced by 20 points, and have their base movement speed increased by 4 points.
Note: Can be activated three times per battle.
Note: The user does not benefit from this technique and must focus to sustain it for its duration.
Note: This technique can be sustained for three turns before deactivating. Each turn it is sustained after its activation inflicts an additional 10 spiritual points of damage upon the user.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
It doesn't overlap, it's the highest only applying. A perfect example of why we ask questions. So lets keep trying to do that shall we, next one.

(Kaen Kakkusei Iden: Hi no Mawari) – Atavistic Flame: Around the Fire
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Description: Around the Fire is a supportive technique designed to give assistance to human allies. The user burns their own spirit to draw upon their Atavistic Flame, inflicting 30 spiritual damage upon themselves. In the following two turns the user will regenerate 15 spiritual Health Points. When activated this technique ignites an aura of pale-yellow flame around the user, radiating warmth outwards up to mid-range from the user’s position. All humans designated as the user’s allies will heal for 30 spiritual Health Points per turn, have all damage inflicted upon them reduced by 20 points, and have their base movement speed increased by 4 points.
Note: Can be activated three times per battle.
Note: The user does not benefit from this technique and must focus to sustain it for its duration.
Note: This technique can be sustained for three turns before deactivating. Each turn it is sustained after its activation inflicts an additional 10 spiritual points of damage upon the user.
The user will basically draw upon the Atavistic Flame, which then they release an outward aura, one that is capable of designating anyone the user sees as an ally to become empowered. This heals them for 30 Spiritual Damage, and reduces any damage coming at them by -20 and base speed increase of +4. The use of course heals back the damage they caused to themselves over the course of the next turns. The only question I have here is if this means universal reduction, spiritual or both?

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
The user will basically draw upon the Atavistic Flame, which then they release an outward aura, one that is capable of designating anyone the user sees as an ally to become empowered. This heals them for 30 Spiritual Damage, and reduces any damage coming at them by -20 and base speed increase of +4. The use of course heals back the damage they caused to themselves over the course of the next turns. The only question I have here is if this means universal reduction, spiritual or both?
The resistance to all damage does indeed mean all damage, spiritual, physical, emotional, whatever. Alright on to the mode, last one of the basic techniques so make those questions count, if you **** anything up past this training it's on you, so ask them while you can.

(Ishi no Ikinobiru: Chūkū Hi) – Will to Survive: Hollow Flame
Type: Mode
Chakra: N/A (-10 per turn)
Damage: N/A (+20)
Description: Will to Survive is an empowered state of spirit and soul, strengthening the user on multiple combat dimensions. The potency of the mode is divided between three different levels depending on the user’s mastery over their Atavistic Flame. Entering this form is comparatively complicated to Sage Mode even though the modes are similar in functionality. Atavistic Flame is recognized as humanity’s collective will to persevere; because of this it is actually optimal to activate the Will to Survive when the user is at their weakest, rather than at their strongest as is with Sage Mode. Upon activation Hollow Flame will take the user’s missing Health Points from their maximum and multiply that value by 4.5. This value represents the user’s total reserves for use of Atavistic Flame techniques and the mode’s sustainment. The mode is deactivated once the user has expended these reserves. The user becomes resistant to all sources of damage, reducing them by 20 points. The user becomes able to passively sense sources of life around their position with enhanced tracking, reflexes, and perception by x2. Their usage of Atavistic Flame techniques is enhanced further, strengthening them by an additional 20 damage. The user’s body will glow with a faint yellow aura and embers dancing off their skin; their sclera will shift toward a dim yellow. While active the user regenerates their missing Health Points at a rate of 30 per turn, applying to both physical and spiritual damage.
Note: Atavistic techniques used in this mode still inflict recoil damage if they do by default. Atavistic effective Chakra value is reduced from the total mode's resources while in use.
Note: While active the user does not suffer from Health Fatigue, spiritual or physical, at all.
Note: Initiates can use Will to Survive twice per battle. Masters and Grandmasters can make use of the mode three times per battle, but can only use their advanced forms twice.
Note: The activation of Will to Survive is not restricted by Combat Fatigue.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
The resistance to all damage does indeed mean all damage, spiritual, physical, emotional, whatever. Alright on to the mode, last one of the basic techniques so make those questions count, if you **** anything up past this training it's on you, so ask them while you can.

(Ishi no Ikinobiru: Chūkū Hi) – Will to Survive: Hollow Flame
Type: Mode
Chakra: N/A (-10 per turn)
Damage: N/A (+20)
Description: Will to Survive is an empowered state of spirit and soul, strengthening the user on multiple combat dimensions. The potency of the mode is divided between three different levels depending on the user’s mastery over their Atavistic Flame. Entering this form is comparatively complicated to Sage Mode even though the modes are similar in functionality. Atavistic Flame is recognized as humanity’s collective will to persevere; because of this it is actually optimal to activate the Will to Survive when the user is at their weakest, rather than at their strongest as is with Sage Mode. Upon activation Hollow Flame will take the user’s missing Health Points from their maximum and multiply that value by 4.5. This value represents the user’s total reserves for use of Atavistic Flame techniques and the mode’s sustainment. The mode is deactivated once the user has expended these reserves. The user becomes resistant to all sources of damage, reducing them by 20 points. The user becomes able to passively sense sources of life around their position with enhanced tracking, reflexes, and perception by x2. Their usage of Atavistic Flame techniques is enhanced further, strengthening them by an additional 20 damage. The user’s body will glow with a faint yellow aura and embers dancing off their skin; their sclera will shift toward a dim yellow. While active the user regenerates their missing Health Points at a rate of 30 per turn, applying to both physical and spiritual damage.
Note: Atavistic techniques used in this mode still inflict recoil damage if they do by default. Atavistic effective Chakra value is reduced from the total mode's resources while in use.
Note: While active the user does not suffer from Health Fatigue, spiritual or physical, at all.
Note: Initiates can use Will to Survive twice per battle. Masters and Grandmasters can make use of the mode three times per battle, but can only use their advanced forms twice.
Note: The activation of Will to Survive is not restricted by Combat Fatigue.
Right so this is the actual mode of Atavistic Flame which as the name makes it known, this is the user’s Will to Survive. It is essentially the reverse in terms of it’s comparison to Sage Mode. This mode is best used to when the user is on the merge of death/beaten badly in the fight.

What this does is draw upon the Atavistic Flame to create a source of power that the user draw upon. This is the source of power and sustainably of the mode. In this case, it’s taking how much HP the user is currently missing and multiples to be made into a new source of energy.

It grants a few boons like sensing other’s life force, increased speed etc. It’s fairly simple to get behind but I will say that it’s still a bit sucks that we still lose HP to cast AF techniques while it’s active but i guess the compensation is the higher passive healing rate we get basically makes it a bit usable still.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Right so this is the actual mode of Atavistic Flame which as the name makes it known, this is the user’s Will to Survive. It is essentially the reverse in terms of it’s comparison to Sage Mode. This mode is best used to when the user is on the merge of death/beaten badly in the fight.

What this does is draw upon the Atavistic Flame to create a source of power that the user draw upon. This is the source of power and sustainably of the mode. In this case, it’s taking how much HP the user is currently missing and multiples to be made into a new source of energy.

It grants a few boons like sensing other’s life force, increased speed etc. It’s fairly simple to get behind but I will say that it’s still a bit sucks that we still lose HP to cast AF techniques while it’s active but i guess the compensation is the higher passive healing rate we get basically makes it a bit usable still.
Alright since you screwed up before I thought of questions, that gave me a good question to ask you. What exactly do you think the limitations are on basic AF in regards to customs, compared to master and grandmaster?