Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from here

Wynn rushed to inside of the forge and saw a rather sleepy blacksmith behind the table. As she was in a hurry, instead of greeting or properly describing the weapon she was looking for, Wynn stared at the smith with her blood red eyes before using her Sharingan to make him see an image of a long crimson sword that has tints of magenta patches almost spiraling out like an aura.

"Something like that.." she said after dispelling the image of the weapon she wanted, without really going into more specifics unless the smith needs to inquire for it.
The smith had barely ushered the last pair out before a new face appeared. Whether through a rush to accurately convey their exact design, or an inability in capturing it through mere vocal description alone, Marzan was given an image of the tool the casually dressed young woman wanted. Though he'd never really had someone request a tool in this exact manner, he was definitely amused by the method of conveyance, removing the task of mentally visualizing the tool before actually forging it.

"I mean, I can craft you a blade with that design, but it's color would be down to what kind of ore you bring me. I just slap it all into the kiln, or put it together, so if you want an intricate crimson and purple sword, you'd best go find some of the best red and purple ore you can."

Marzan directed the young woman to spots where she would find abundant quality ores, asking her to return when she'd procured enough for a blade.

Lieselotte, complete three B-Rank missions in the Badlands of Earth or the Iron Peninsula to gather the raw ore that Marzan needs to forge your tool, then return.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from Here]

Azriel enters the forge, looking around to expect something beyond his wildest dreams only to find someone that seemed like a man to be the smith here. He ran around to the person he believed to be the smith of the tools with god slaying properties.

"Oh great smith, I beg thee, craft me a staff beyond that of mortals and allow me to assist? I've heard of your talents and I wish, as a smith myself, to understand the ways in which you make such magnificent weapons."

He kept his head down as he knelt, bowing to the smith.

@Imperfect

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from here]

Horus arrives back in the forge after his trip to attain the ores needed to forge the weapon with the ability to slay the gods themselves. He walked over to a nearby table hoisting the bag of materials onto it from his back. First he pulled to silver and gold ores he'd taken from the floors of the mines for decoration. Then he slowly pulled out the stone he felt was most suited, the Arkenstone. This was an ore that reflected the stars in it's design. He turned to the forge master.

"I hope these are sufficient enough to form a bisento for me?"

Mission 1
Mission 2
Mission 3

Last edited:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

With her satchel heavy with the ore she had collected, Irelia waited her turn as there was a person in front with some business with the legendary blacksmith, seemingly the same as she had. He presented ore and Irelia wondered what kind of weapon he would be asking for. Irelia only wanted to help people and hopefully her weapon would allow her to further that goal, her family and parents always teaching her whats best in the world is to do whats right.

After the man would be looked after, Irelia humbly stepped forwards pulling the ore from her satchel and presenting it to Marzan.

I hope this is good enough, I got most of it from the Land of Iron from the Samurai, I had heard they forge magnificent weapons with it. I do appreciate the work and offer you made, I wish there was some way that I could help or repay you...
she trailed off.

Irelia would then watch with curiosity as to what the blacksmith would do.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here
Dabi finally arrived back at the Armory after his journey to the Iron Peninsula. He followed the Samurai's advice when gathering the Ore for his weapon, he trusted them, but whether Marzan could actually use it to forge his weapon was still unknown to him. "This is everything I've gathered, hopefully the Ore is of high enough quality for the weapon." The Uchiha would remove the bags from his shoulder and drop it on the table as he spoke, awaiting Marzan's response.​

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[Coming from here]

Horus arrives back in the forge after his trip to attain the ores needed to forge the weapon with the ability to slay the gods themselves. He walked over to a nearby table hoisting the bag of materials onto it from his back. First he pulled to silver and gold ores he'd taken from the floors of the mines for decoration. Then he slowly pulled out the stone he felt was most suited, the Arkenstone. This was an ore that reflected the stars in it's design. He turned to the forge master.

"I hope these are sufficient enough to form a bisento for me?"

Mission 1
Mission 2
Mission 3

With her satchel heavy with the ore she had collected, Irelia waited her turn as there was a person in front with some business with the legendary blacksmith, seemingly the same as she had. He presented ore and Irelia wondered what kind of weapon he would be asking for. Irelia only wanted to help people and hopefully her weapon would allow her to further that goal, her family and parents always teaching her whats best in the world is to do whats right.

After the man would be looked after, Irelia humbly stepped forwards pulling the ore from her satchel and presenting it to Marzan.

I hope this is good enough, I got most of it from the Land of Iron from the Samurai, I had heard they forge magnificent weapons with it. I do appreciate the work and offer you made, I wish there was some way that I could help or repay you...
she trailed off.

Irelia would then watch with curiosity as to what the blacksmith would do.
Coming from here
Dabi finally arrived back at the Armory after his journey to the Iron Peninsula. He followed the Samurai's advice when gathering the Ore for his weapon, he trusted them, but whether Marzan could actually use it to forge his weapon was still unknown to him. "This is everything I've gathered, hopefully the Ore is of high enough quality for the weapon." The Uchiha would remove the bags from his shoulder and drop it on the table as he spoke, awaiting Marzan's response.​

One after another they came back in rapid succession, actually surprising the smith. Some he had asked to retrieve ore had never returned, and yet all present parties were no worse for wear. Whether they were incapable of finding ore, were running late, or had abandoned the pursuit entirely, he had returning patrons to attend to, and so the smith's demeanor would swiftly change to that of the master of the craft he was.

"Back, and in record time? You all must be incredibly eager to be rid of this place to return so swiftly."

As they all lay their spoils out, Marzan approached his forge and began to use various pieces of charcoal and rock to create three separate portions. Shoring up each part so that there would be no spillage or overlapping of minerals, Marzan called back to the trio, especially Irelia's offer of repayment, and Dabi in response to his remark about "quality".,

"As I said, this is a service I provide Humanity because it's the one thing I can do, and do well. Payment is neither required nor wanted. What you get out of this is a result of your own hard work gather the ore. I just give the tool it's starting form. The rest is entirely up to the rest of you. Wouldn't be fair or right to charge for an unfinished work, so that's the last I'll hear of 'repayment' from you lass.

As for the quality of the ore? It's entirely pointless truth be told. The ore says more about the one gathering it than it does the weapon. It's all going in the same forge to be smelted down, and come out in one merged mass. I give it form, but it's ultimately up to you all to shape them. What shape it takes is entirely down to the most unique part of what makes you you; the Human Soul."

With no more preamble or theatrics once the forge was set up for the three individual projects, Marzan gathered the raw materials and grouped them all in their own individual portions of the forge. Within moments the forge flared to life, filling the room with intense heat, and robbing the breaths from the mouths of Horus, Irelia and Dabi. Within moments all of the collected ores began to emit a red heat as they slowly began to melt into their own individual pools. Without hesitation he dipped his hands into the pool that contained Irelia's ores and began splitting and separating the pool of molten metal. Six equal portions was what he could achieve with what she brought. To split it further would risk making them to small to wield, ad any larger and they would become too cumbersome. He'd struck a delicate balance, and began to shape each one. With a rough shape mapped out for each, he turned to the remaining pools, the galactic stone defying the forge's flames longer than expected. In the mean time Marzan began to form the shape of Dabi's blade, splitting one section off to work on the requested chain later. Looping back around to the now smelted minerals, he then began moulding Horus' heavy bisento blade, keeping the weight properly balanced. Back and forth he went, juggling each tool without breaking concentration, nor compromising focus on any tool, shaping and molding and sharpening each tool, taking time and care to knit a chain for Dabi's blade, and wrap the pole of Horus' bisento with an intricate wrapping. Despite being a master, Marzan still took several hours to finish all three, but once they were, he handed each to their respective users, and began cleaning the forge for the next inevitable forging.

(Kamikorosu: Katana) – God Slayer: Sword
Type: God-Slaying Artifact
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: A curved blade of extreme quality, the Katana is a favored weapon of the inhabitants of the Iron Peninsula, now forged as a God-Slaying Tool. With the sword itself being roughly 2.5ft in length from tip to guard, this weapon has also been fitted with a chain that extends it a further 2ft, typically wrapped around the user's arm, it is a deadly instrument of precision, especially in the hands of a master. This weapon was forged for Dabi; because it is a product of certain Atavistic techniques it is bound to his soul, its anti-Divinity properties are able to pierce the defenses afforded to Divine enemies in the Ninja World. This does not confer a God-Slaying Tool the ability to defeat properties of Anutu or its sub-components; it is specifically targeted against Divine enemies in the Ninja World and the Divinity that they possess. With proper focusing and enhancements perhaps this weapon can become even stronger.

(Kamikorosu: Bisento) – God Slayer: Brow Blade
Description: A pole weapon wielded by the Samurai class now forged as a God-Slaying Tool. It is quite a large weapon, roughly six feet in length from the tip of its heavy curved blade to the bottom of the pole-staff. This particular Bisento was forged for Horus; because it is a product of certain Atavistic techniques it is bound to his soul, its anti-Divinity properties are able to pierce the defenses afforded to Divine enemies in the Ninja World. This does not confer a God-Slaying Tool the ability to defeat properties of Anutu or its sub-components; it is specifically targeted against Divine enemies in the Ninja World and the Divinity that they possess. With proper focusing and enhancements perhaps this weapon can become even stronger.

(Kamikorosu: Ionia no Ha) – God Slayer: Ionian Blades
Description: A set of six small blades of extreme quality, the Ionian Blades are a favored weapon of Irelia, forged after her family's shattered family crest, now forged as a God-Slaying Tool. With each blade being roughly eight inches in length from end to end, they are an incredibly . This weapon was forged for Irelia; because it is a product of certain Atavistic techniques it is bound to her soul, its anti-Divinity properties are able to pierce the defenses afforded to Divine enemies in the Ninja World. This does not confer a God-Slaying Tool the ability to defeat properties of Anutu or its sub-components; it is specifically targeted against Divine enemies in the Ninja World and the Divinity that they possess. With proper focusing and enhancements perhaps this weapon can become even stronger.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Starting a Mission with the Custom Element:
-Explore the forge and meet with Marzan

The Nara arrived at the dimly lit forge, unimpressed with the meager condition it was in. The stench of coal dust and molten iron hung heavy in the air, mixing with the odors of those present, resulting in a vile concoction of smells that invaded the Nara's senses. Despite this, he somehow felt as ease. Wether it was the atmosphere, rumored capabilities of the forger, or the potential implications of the encounter, the man did not know. What he did know however was that first impressions did matter, so he wore a kind smile, a dishonest one yes, but indiscernible to those that had never met him before. Shirou observed the individuals present with veiled intentions, his smile unwavering.

"Greetings, gentlemen, lady." He said to the crowd present in the armoury. "My name is Shirou Kotomine, I am in search of the blacksmith of this fine establishment." He continued as he moved closer to the group, away from the entrance.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

One after another they came back in rapid succession, actually surprising the smith. Some he had asked to retrieve ore had never returned, and yet all present parties were no worse for wear. Whether they were incapable of finding ore, were running late, or had abandoned the pursuit entirely, he had returning patrons to attend to, and so the smith's demeanor would swiftly change to that of the master of the craft he was.

"Back, and in record time? You all must be incredibly eager to be rid of this place to return so swiftly."

As they all lay their spoils out, Marzan approached his forge and began to use various pieces of charcoal and rock to create three separate portions. Shoring up each part so that there would be no spillage or overlapping of minerals, Marzan called back to the trio, especially Irelia's offer of repayment, and Dabi in response to his remark about "quality".,

"As I said, this is a service I provide Humanity because it's the one thing I can do, and do well. Payment is neither required nor wanted. What you get out of this is a result of your own hard work gather the ore. I just give the tool it's starting form. The rest is entirely up to the rest of you. Wouldn't be fair or right to charge for an unfinished work, so that's the last I'll hear of 'repayment' from you lass.

As for the quality of the ore? It's entirely pointless truth be told. The ore says more about the one gathering it than it does the weapon. It's all going in the same forge to be smelted down, and come out in one merged mass. I give it form, but it's ultimately up to you all to shape them. What shape it takes is entirely down to the most unique part of what makes you you; the Human Soul."

With no more preamble or theatrics once the forge was set up for the three individual projects, Marzan gathered the raw materials and grouped them all in their own individual portions of the forge. Within moments the forge flared to life, filling the room with intense heat, and robbing the breaths from the mouths of Horus, Irelia and Dabi. Within moments all of the collected ores began to emit a red heat as they slowly began to melt into their own individual pools. Without hesitation he dipped his hands into the pool that contained Irelia's ores and began splitting and separating the pool of molten metal. Six equal portions was what he could achieve with what she brought. To split it further would risk making them to small to wield, ad any larger and they would become too cumbersome. He'd struck a delicate balance, and began to shape each one. With a rough shape mapped out for each, he turned to the remaining pools, the galactic stone defying the forge's flames longer than expected. In the mean time Marzan began to form the shape of Dabi's blade, splitting one section off to work on the requested chain later. Looping back around to the now smelted minerals, he then began moulding Horus' heavy bisento blade, keeping the weight properly balanced. Back and forth he went, juggling each tool without breaking concentration, nor compromising focus on any tool, shaping and molding and sharpening each tool, taking time and care to knit a chain for Dabi's blade, and wrap the pole of Horus' bisento with an intricate wrapping. Despite being a master, Marzan still took several hours to finish all three, but once they were, he handed each to their respective users, and began cleaning the forge for the next inevitable forging.

(Kamikorosu: Katana) – God Slayer: Sword
Description: A curved blade of extreme quality, the Katana is a favored weapon of the inhabitants of the Iron Peninsula, now forged as a God-Slaying Tool. With the sword itself being roughly 2.5ft in length from tip to guard, this weapon has also been fitted with a chain that extends it a further 2ft, typically wrapped around the user's arm, it is a deadly instrument of precision, especially in the hands of a master. This weapon was forged for Dabi; because it is a product of certain Atavistic techniques it is bound to his soul, its anti-Divinity properties are able to pierce the defenses afforded to Divine enemies in the Ninja World. This does not confer a God-Slaying Tool the ability to defeat properties of Anutu or its sub-components; it is specifically targeted against Divine enemies in the Ninja World and the Divinity that they possess. With proper focusing and enhancements perhaps this weapon can become even stronger.

(Kamikorosu: Bisento) – God Slayer: Brow Blade
Description: A pole weapon wielded by the Samurai class now forged as a God-Slaying Tool. It is quite a large weapon, roughly six feet in length from the tip of its heavy curved blade to the bottom of the pole-staff. This particular Bisento was forged for Horus; because it is a product of certain Atavistic techniques it is bound to his soul, its anti-Divinity properties are able to pierce the defenses afforded to Divine enemies in the Ninja World. This does not confer a God-Slaying Tool the ability to defeat properties of Anutu or its sub-components; it is specifically targeted against Divine enemies in the Ninja World and the Divinity that they possess. With proper focusing and enhancements perhaps this weapon can become even stronger.

(Kamikorosu: Ionia no Ha) – God Slayer: Ionian Blades
Description: A set of six small blades of extreme quality, the Ionian Blades are a favored weapon of Irelia, forged after her family's shattered family crest, now forged as a God-Slaying Tool. With each blade being roughly eight inches in length from end to end, they are an incredibly . This weapon was forged for Irelia; because it is a product of certain Atavistic techniques it is bound to her soul, its anti-Divinity properties are able to pierce the defenses afforded to Divine enemies in the Ninja World. This does not confer a God-Slaying Tool the ability to defeat properties of Anutu or its sub-components; it is specifically targeted against Divine enemies in the Ninja World and the Divinity that they possess. With proper focusing and enhancements perhaps this weapon can become even stronger.
As Marzan began the process of forging the weapons, Dabi found his way to the back of the room, resting against the wall after his travels to and from the Iron Peninsula. He didn't have much interest in the process of weapon forging, he knew he could never replicate it, so instead he took the opportunity rest his eyes for a bit. He could still hear the smith though, and one thing in particular caught caught his attention.

"As for the quality of the ore? It's entirely pointless truth be told. The ore says more about the one gathering it than it does the weapon. It's all going in the same forge to be smelted down, and come out in one merged mass. I give it form, but it's ultimately up to you all to shape them. What shape it takes is entirely down to the most unique part of what makes you you; the Human Soul."

"Tch, so I didn't have to bother finding high grade Ore. All that unnecessary effort." The Uchiha thought to himself upon hearing Marzan's words. It mattered little now of course, what's done is done. Now it was all about getting his weapon.

After some time had passed, Marzan had finally finished the forging of the weapons. The process was impressive to say the least, the smith showing just why he was master at this. Dabi would step forward and accept the weapon as Marzan handed them to the people present. "Appreciate ya old man. I'll try to make good use of this eventually."

The Nara arrived at the dimly lit forge, unimpressed with the meager condition it was in. The stench of coal dust and molten iron hung heavy in the air, mixing with the odors of those present, resulting in a vile concoction of smells that invaded the Nara's senses. Despite this, he somehow felt as ease. Wether it was the atmosphere, rumored capabilities of the forger, or the potential implications of the encounter, the man did not know. What he did know however was that first impressions did matter, so he wore a kind smile, a dishonest one yes, but indiscernible to those that had never met him before. Shirou observed the individuals present with veiled intentions, his smile unwavering.

"Greetings, gentlemen, lady." He said to the crowd present in the armoury. "My name is Shirou Kotomine, I am in search of the blacksmith of this fine establishment." He continued as he moved closer to the group, away from the entrance.
Not long after Marzan had finished crafting their weapons, another person entered the Armory, immediately introducing themselves to everyone, as well as the fact that they were there for the smith. "Seems you're pretty popular old man. Another one is here to see you." Dabi would then address the man directly. "You're looking for that guy over there." He says, pointing at Marzan. "He probably needs a break, he jus finished forging our weapons."

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
As Marzan began the process of forging the weapons, Dabi found his way to the back of the room, resting against the wall after his travels to and from the Iron Peninsula. He didn't have much interest in the process of weapon forging, he knew he could never replicate it, so instead he took the opportunity rest his eyes for a bit. He could still hear the smith though, and one thing in particular caught caught his attention.​

"As for the quality of the ore? It's entirely pointless truth be told. The ore says more about the one gathering it than it does the weapon. It's all going in the same forge to be smelted down, and come out in one merged mass. I give it form, but it's ultimately up to you all to shape them. What shape it takes is entirely down to the most unique part of what makes you you; the Human Soul."
"Tch, so I didn't have to bother finding high grade Ore. All that unnecessary effort." The Uchiha thought to himself upon hearing Marzan's words. It mattered little now of course, what's done is done. Now it was all about getting his weapon.​

After some time had passed, Marzan had finally finished the forging of the weapons. The process was impressive to say the least, the smith showing just why he was master at this. Dabi would step forward and accept the weapon as Marzan handed them to the people present. "Appreciate ya old man. I'll try to make good use of this eventually."

Not long after Marzan had finished crafting their weapons, another person entered the Armory, immediately introducing themselves to everyone, as well as the fact that they were there for the smith. "Seems you're pretty popular old man. Another one is here to see you." Dabi would then address the man directly. "You're looking for that guy over there." He says, pointing at Marzan. "He probably needs a break, he jus finished forging our weapons."
Looking in the direction pointed at, Shirou would observe the blacksmith, an interesting looking individual. Shifting back to the scarred man and nodding upwards, "Thank you, young man." Shirou would say as he walked towards the blacksmith, his gaze lingering on the many patch like scars of the man.

"In need of assistance?" He'd say to Marzan who seemed to be cleaning the forge.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looking in the direction pointed at, Shirou would observe the blacksmith, an interesting looking individual. Shifting back to the scarred man and nodding upwards, "Thank you, young man." Shirou would say as he walked towards the blacksmith, his gaze lingering on the many patch like scars of the man.

"In need of assistance?" He'd say to Marzan who seemed to be cleaning the forge.
Dabi would simply nod to acknowledge the man's thanks as him and Horus headed out of the Armory.
Leaving Landmark

Travel Itinerary: 212A > 212 > 211 > 210 > 209

Departing 212A - 23:12pm - 00:12am
212 - 00:12am - 01:12am
211 - 01:12am - 02:12am
210 - 02:12am - 03:12am
Arriving at 209 at 03:12am​

Gained control of Horus > here

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Irelia watched as Marzan work the forge, taking the ores and creating them into something new and magnificent, paying attention to what the others around her asked for. One was forged into a sword and another a bisento, curious weapons they were, still fantastically crafted. These were indeed weapons forged by a master blacksmith. As Irelia collected her blades, there was an odd sensation as if there was an extension of her within them, not as if she could feel them, but as if she could flow her chakra through them easier. This could bare investigating if they could be improved further like the blacksmith suggested.

Thanking Marzan, Irelia would head off, keen to investigate the rumours of the new continent that had appeared recently to the west. Perhaps it would shed some light on the current issues going on.

LLM

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arriving from: https://animebase.me/threads/port-of-innovus-212.768206/page-12#post-22118685

Caleb arrived down into the forge, with the smell of molten iron and burnt coal in the air, he found his way through the dark forge, finding the one responsible for its upkeep.

"You must be the smith everyone has been talking about. The forge is not exactly what I expected, however I imagine it is not the forge, but the man who is special. I hope that you would take the time and allow me one of your tools to challenge the gods, perhaps a spear of some kind with great reach".

Caleb stood, awaiting the smiths attention.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Azriel looks on as the weapons are forged, curious how he would go about attaining his own weapon.
Arriving from: https://animebase.me/threads/port-of-innovus-212.768206/page-12#post-22118685

Caleb arrived down into the forge, with the smell of molten iron and burnt coal in the air, he found his way through the dark forge, finding the one responsible for its upkeep.

"You must be the smith everyone has been talking about. The forge is not exactly what I expected, however I imagine it is not the forge, but the man who is special. I hope that you would take the time and allow me one of your tools to challenge the gods, perhaps a spear of some kind with great reach".

Caleb stood, awaiting the smiths attention.

Marzan used a soot-covered rag to clear his hands from the remains of his previous projects, noting another group had arrived. Brushing stray strands of his matted black hair back, he rotated an arm and posed the question they had all been waiting for.

"What'll it be?"

One from the group took the initiative to preemptively answer the question, requesting a spear from the smith. The intent was to have a decent reach, so was he that liked to keep people at arms length? His attire wasn't particularly telling, other than a long coat that had seemingly seen much of the world during it's use based on the sheer amount of dirt covering it, there wasn't much to be gleaned from a glance.

"A spear's simple enough, but would that be one whole weapon made of metal, or are you after one with a wooden shaft and metal head? Doesn't make much difference to me, just need to know what I'll be working with."

Marzan approached the forge, and began setting the kiln up once more, stoking the flames with a touch, waiting to hear what the other two would like.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards

Marzan used a soot-covered rag to clear his hands from the remains of his previous projects, noting another group had arrived. Brushing stray strands of his matted black hair back, he rotated an arm and posed the question they had all been waiting for.

"What'll it be?"

One from the group took the initiative to preemptively answer the question, requesting a spear from the smith. The intent was to have a decent reach, so was he that liked to keep people at arms length? His attire wasn't particularly telling, other than a long coat that had seemingly seen much of the world during it's use based on the sheer amount of dirt covering it, there wasn't much to be gleaned from a glance.

"A spear's simple enough, but would that be one whole weapon made of metal, or are you after one with a wooden shaft and metal head? Doesn't make much difference to me, just need to know what I'll be working with."

Marzan approached the forge, and began setting the kiln up once more, stoking the flames with a touch, waiting to hear what the other two would like.
Seeing that the blacksmith was ready to continue working, Shirou would contemplate a design before answering the question. "A sword will do it for me." He'd state before giving the to the blacksmith. He wondered if the man would be capable of creating the sword as intended. Beyond that, he was more concerned about how the smith would give the weapons their rumored qualities, but he chose to not voice that at the moment.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"What'll it be?"

Caleb stood in his dirt covered clothe, listening intently to Marzan, with his elven ears twitching with the question posed to him. While looking around the room, seeing the kiln, and the tools laying around, he responded.

"I believe a spear made wholely of metal would suffice, to keep whatever I may face at arms length so to speak. I am not much of a hands on type of person, I prefer keeping my distance."

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"What'll it be?"

Azriel have some thought to what would suit him and his way of life. He already had his unique staff for his fighting style so a blade would probably suit his needs more.

“I would like a simple traditional katana, tell me what you need and I’ll go get it.”

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seeing that the blacksmith was ready to continue working, Shirou would contemplate a design before answering the question. "A sword will do it for me." He'd state before giving the to the blacksmith. He wondered if the man would be capable of creating the sword as intended. Beyond that, he was more concerned about how the smith would give the weapons their rumored qualities, but he chose to not voice that at the moment.
Caleb stood in his dirt covered clothe, listening intently to Marzan, with his elven ears twitching with the question posed to him. While looking around the room, seeing the kiln, and the tools laying around, he responded.

"I believe a spear made wholely of metal would suffice, to keep whatever I may face at arms length so to speak. I am not much of a hands on type of person, I prefer keeping my distance."
Azriel have some thought to what would suit him and his way of life. He already had his unique staff for his fighting style so a blade would probably suit his needs more.

“I would like a simple traditional katana, tell me what you need and I’ll go get it.”
With a nod at the request to keep things simple, and all requiring ore the smith abandoned any notions of carving and whittling wood, and finished his preparations for smelting and forging proper.

"Two blades and a spear it is.
And as for you my pale friend, one would almost think you'd done this before. Someone clue you in to how things work around here?"

Though his words were laced with a veiled accusation, the smith chuckled letting on that he wasn't serious.

"Indeed, I don't have any raw materials. I mean, just look at this place."

Marzan gestured to the incredibly humble fixings around them. Though the tools of his trade were on clear display, and some fixings and raw materials for finishing touches were present, like cloth and leather for the grips for blades and the like, there were no massive stores of metal or wood. The implication was clear as day, they would have to go and fetch their own minerals.

"You'll need to go and get your own raw materials. If it's all metal, then you're all best served heading to the frigid wastes of the Iron Peninsula or rugged mountains of the Earthen Badlands."

Vayne, Sinthorus, Gutsy, complete three B-Rank missions in the Badlands of Earth or the Iron Peninsula to gather the raw ore that Marzan needs to forge your tool, then return.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Azriel knew what he needed to do and didn't want to waste any time. He would bow to the forge master and thank him before leaving the forge in search of the materials to forge the blade that would allow him to strip the divinity itself.

LLM