Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The busy activity in the marketplace would continue unabated, even as the sky momentarily darkened. But no figure would appear. Rather, Ryuu would begin to hear whispers in his own head - certainly a strange occurrence for him. "The youngest Champion of the Sunlit Forge in over 1,200 years. What you hold is Our gift to you; it is a core, the core of a weapon. But it is powerless now. Its beauty emptied, quite literally. If you seek a higher purpose, something much greater than yourself or others, then power the weapon core." The voice dissipated and the sky returned to its normal color. It was as if nothing had happened.
Ryuu looked around quickly as the sky darkened and as voices started to appear in his own head, as if he could somehow find the source of it here. However, he saw no one, and noticed that no one else even seemed to be affected by it. Quickly checking his chakra system, he found that he was not in an illusion. This stone really must have some powers then, if this was happening to him. Listening carefully to the words, the boy wondered what this Sunlit Forge was. What was he getting himself into? Maybe it was better to back out while he still could, but his curiosity evidently got the better of him. He wanted to see just how far he could go with this.

Looking around for any more clues, Ryuu noticed that there was another sign that he had previously missed. It wrote the following, and it was also signed by the same person that had signed the previous one. This had to be it.

“What you hold is nothing less than a gift from Us. But it is powerless. A husk of something once so bright and dark. It must be powered. In order to do this, you must undertake Our arduous task. Seek out the blood of the guilty, one hundred offerings should suffice. Then purify its essence in the tears of an innocent soul, unharmed by you."
Bright and dark at the same time... For a while, the boy wondered what the blood of the guilty meant. He had no intentions of killing anyone, and he was sure that this mission would not require one to kill either. There had to be something else. And only of the guilty. Ryuu had a moment of epiphany then. Aha, there was only one place where a large number of guilty people were sure to be! And with a bit of luck, there may also be some innocents there who were falsely accused. Pleased with his deduction skills, the Hyūga set off, returning pretty much the same way that he came from.

Chakra: 1505 - 5 = 1500

~Leaving landmark

Reactions: RuckenTM

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Spawning here with biography [x]

Beginning a mission with the following storyboard element:
  • Gather second-hand information about Red Fever (1)
Summary: A second strain of red fever has started to spread, thanks to the events transpiring between famed shinobi and the cursed Goddess, Tiamat. Seishirō, being somewhat out of the loop, learns about the events that unfolded through a secondhand account of one of the locals.

The winds seemingly brought Seishirō to this impressive city of Aridakumo; the bustling atmosphere left him astonished with how busy everyone would be. He presented a look on his face that intertwined confusion and shock as he watched merchants peddling their wares. He didn't want to get caught up in the farce of a busy marketplace, he didn't have any money. It wouldn't stop them, however. It was loud and daunting; the calls from stalls promoting wares like freshly caught fish over the border from the Fire Country, or nearby oasis water for those who wanted a real treat. He couldn't help but stand there, like a lost puppy, not even knowing where to begin his journey. His eyes gazed around the populated marketplace, for anything that could be of some use to him. Walking along the streets, he peered into shops aimed more at basic needs; a weapons shop, offering sales on kunai shuriken, and a local produce store selling melons in bulk. However, one store in particular took his interest: a small bar. Maybe it was the pungent smell of alcohol that felt rather intoxicating to the man, or that it appeared run-down with a sign that spelled "Hangura", almost about to break from the entrance.

Seishirō hesitated for a moment, placing his hand on the door's handle before sliding it open. Going to a simple, run-down bar shouldn't give him even the slightest tinge of anxiety, but for some reason it did. Maybe the hesitation came from having to talk to someone he was unfamiliar with. With the sliding door open, he noticed but a lone figure standing behind the bar, tall and somewhat robust. "S-sorry, is this place open?" He said rather meekly.

"Well well, it's quite rare we get new customers these days." The voice resonated in response to his. A female voice, deep and husky, befitting of someone of her stature. She turned around to face Seishirō, cleaning a beer glass. Almost immediately after, she gestured for the man to come in. "Close the door behind you, right sweethart," she mused. What was most noticeable about this woman was her sun-touched skin with fair freckles on her cheeks and deep red hair that fell down past her shoulders. She defintiely looked the part of the bartender.

"If you'll excuse me," Seishirō replied, before pulling up a seat at the bar. The unsettled dust showing its inactivity was evident from the chair grinding along the floorboards. His back was hunched over slightly, looking down at the table in front of him, in an attempt to avoid any sort of eye contact with the mistress.

"What'll it be for today, hun? We got a new stock of shōchū in just yesterday if you're beggin' to try it." She said, with an enthusiastic tone.

"Sure, sounds great," he replied, voice dragging on for a slight moment. Seishirō's gaze peered around the bar. The atmosphere was cold and insipid, which was to be expected of a place that appeared run-down from the outside. However, not even Seishirō would have thought the place would be completely empty. It seemed as if he was the only patron in the bar at the time, maybe that made things easier. He turned back to the bartender, pouring his small cup of alcohol. "I would have thought there'd be more people." He said, briefly letting out a loose laugh.

"Oh? No way, we haven't had many a customer since y'know, the fever started spreadin'." The woman stated matter-of-factly, before passing him his drink. "Let alone any new customers like you, hun."

Seishirō clearly expressed confusion; he raised an eyebrow at that one word. "Fever? You mean people are getting sick?"

"Oh sweethart, you don't know about the Red Fever? Just how clueless are you anyway?" She replied with a stern tone. "People've been gettin' awful sick lately, can barely move and all. Supposed to be super contagious too." She paused with a glare towards Seishirō; he froze before taking a sip of his drink.

"I--" he was lost for words.

"Oh, but don't worry about it hun, I'm sure you're fine!" The woman said with a jovial tone. "I mean, you look fine, otherwise I wouldn't have let you in here." Seishirō let out a sigh of relief, followed by a nervous laugh; scared for that one moment he may have succumbed to the unknown disease, somehow.

"So, what's this red fever like anyway? Sounds awful if you get it." Seishirō questioned, taking yet another sip.

"Well, hun," she started, "from what I've heard, you get real sick and can't leave bed at all."

"They're just bedridden?"

"Not only that, but it's supposed to be real contagious too. Heard about this guy who brushed against someone in Fire Country, and a week later he broke into some kinda fever." This woman seemed to know a lot about this disease, as expected of someone who worked in such a hospitable environment. "I also heard in the worst cases, people's skin turns all red." That was it, her diagnosis of sorts regarding the red fever. It really seemed to be a commonplace thing in the world, so long as people didn't have the worst case, they were fine for the most part.

"So, I just need to watch out for these worst cases." Seishirō said. He would have felt all confused by everything that happened, but having something of a recollection in regards to what may happen in the future was always a good tool for anyone to have. With said knowledge, the man's curiousity was piqued even further. "I wonder how this all happened anyway..." His voice trailed off. As if it were instinct, he grabbed a packet of smokes from his pocket, pulling a cigarette before almost lighting it. "--ah, you don't mind if I smoke in here, do you?" He questioned.

"Not at all, hun." She responded, ushering over a small ashtray from across the bar. His cigarette was lit with the meandering flame from his lighter before releasing a puff of smoke. The taste of the tobacco was cathartic to his senses; it really helped his mind to put things into perspective. "I dunno much about what happened, but I heard there was a massive fight between some primal god or somethin'? Sounds like garbage to me." The woman mused.

"Don't underestimate the creed of shinobi." Seishirō replied sternly, almost as if he was defensive about what the woman said. Of course, ninja were known for having created near impossible feats, fighting some kind of elder being seemed to have some grounds in realism. It would certainly explain how some unknown fever spread around the world so fast. Though it was likely the mentions of gods and primals that deterred most people's thoughts.

She reached below the bar, before grabbing a map she laid out on the bench next to the ashtray. "If you look here, we know something happened about... here." She said, pointing towards an area strictly north of the eastern continent of Tobusekai.

"Hokubu Ocean." Seishirō said, unphased.

"Pretty far from here right? That's why Hangura's allowed to be open, most other places are closed thanks to the red fever. Don't think anyone here's gettin' a bad case anytime soon!" The woman let out a nervous, yet hearty laugh.

Seishirō sighed, thinking about what all of this meant. A mass breakout of what people called Red Fever, seemingly it was a common occurence and a lot of people seemed to have it, and severe cases turned the skin to a red pigmentation and completely weakened to a bedridden state. He inhhaled another breath of smoke, followed with a sigh.

"So," the woman paused before continuing on with her line of thought, "what's your plan now, sweethart?" In truth, Seishirō had no idea what he planned to do next. Of course, he had a general idea of what he should do, he was a shinobi and they all had reason for their existence. Take on some kind of bounty job, perform some kind of mission, save the world, or anything. In any case, the man had decided on one goal to pursue before taking massive leaps of faith.

"Hm, think I'm going to head home for the time being." Seishirō replied. "Northwest from here, to Fenchuch."

The bartender interjected almost instantly. "Ah, if you're plannin' on headin' up that way, you're better off goin' this way." She placed her finger on the map, lining a track amongst the borders of Fire Country to the appointed destination. "There's towns and vegetation that way, so you might feel safer."

"Got it, thanks." Seishirō finished his drink and left some money on the counter. He stood up, smoke in hand and proceeded to leave the building. He bowed beforehand, a common courtesy for the service provided. A faint smile escaped his lips, he wanted to come back to Hangura some time. Whether it was the atmosphere the place had, or the quaint company they kept; it made the man feel relaxed. He shut the door behind him, and with a deep breath, he was ready to depart. He peered along the lines of shops and merchants once more, still as crowded as ever, even under the basking heat from the sun. Nevertheless, his journey was beginning; Seishirō proceeded to the north, headed towards the place known as Kucho. Supposedly it was a quaint country area with limited vegetation and abundant in livestock, a nice place for avoiding any kind of conflict or danger, but most importantly, lead a direct path to his destination.

End mission.

Travel Itinerary: #062 Aridakumo, #059 Kucho, #058 Daoshin, #082 Tuareg, #083 Lower Barrens, #084 Fenchuch

#062: 10:55am - 11:55am
#059: 11:55am - 12:55pm
#058: 12:55pm - 1:55pm
#082: 1:55pm - 2:55pm
#083: 2:55pm - 3:55pm

Arriving at #084 Fenchuch at 3:55pm EST

Last edited:

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
- Cure yourself of the Red Fever (1)

Summary: Kōtetsu acquires the cure to the red fever.

The Inuzuka hated sand. The way it came apart at his feet made him uneasy, and he especially disliked how it got into every crevice of his body. Nonetheless, the trip to the city of sand was one that he needed to take. His time in the Dark Tower had proven fruitless in regards to his search for the cure to the red fever, but fortunately, one had been mass-produced and released to the public.

That was the goal that brought him to this marketplace. This fever had sapped him of his strength for months on end, but he still forced himself to make the journey to the east. His people needed him. They needed the strength he once possessed in order to ensure their survival in these chaotic times. Kotetsu could feel something in his bones. It made his hair stand on end. Something dangerous was coming, but he didn't know when or what it would be.

He pushed the thought from his mind. it was useless to worry about it now when he could barely stand hold himself upright. He staggered through the crowded market, drawing glances form the local population due to the three white tails that sprouted from his lower back. He was used to the uncomfortable glares of humans now, and it worked to his benefit that they moved away from him as he walked through the marketplace. The Inuzuka made use of his enhanced senses to find his way. Even though it was loud, he could make out bits and pieces of conversation. Medicine......Red Fever.....Cure...

It was by following these voices that he found himself in a dark corner of the market and facing a hooded man. COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]“The Red Fever Cure....You have it, yes?”[/COLOR] He asked the man before him, who looked him over with distain on his face. Kotetsu could feel the animosity radiating from this man, but decided to ignore it. He had little time to spare on third rate thugs. The shady merchant slowly raised three finger, to which the Inuzuka nodded before removing some coinpurse from within his armor and throwing it to the man.

The merchan turned around for a moment and rummaged through his wares before presenting a bottle filled with a peculiar liquid. Kotetsu took it, popped the bottle oper, and smelt it. It wasn't any poisong he'd ever smelt, and if it was then he'd just make use of his medical skills to deal with the aftermath. Without missing a beat he reared his head back and gulped down the content of the bottle. The effect wasn't instatanious, but he could already feel his symptoms alleviating. The muggy feeling and the bad smell that terminated form his body began to significantly lessen. Finally. He was cured.

-Leaving Landmark-

Mission Completed​

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Coming From:

Arthur continued on his way.. He was misguided.. It wasnt a neighboring landmark but one close.. IT was evident that there was a mysterious storm in one of the landmark.. So he was off to check it out before he left for Tsumi. Making sure to send a letter to his clansmen on his whereabouts.

-LLM-

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:

- Procure the cure for your clan (1) [Custom Clan Mission]

Summary: After curing himself and testing his strength against Kulullu, the Beast of Sealing, Kōtetsu returns to Aridakumo in order to source enough of the cure for the members of his clan.

Coming from: Idaisuchi (063)

My second visit to Aridakumo was as unpleasant as my first, and knowing that I had to once again deal with the shady merchant did little to lighten my mood. To make matters even worse, the Wanderer's Armor I had worn into the tower had seemingly disintegrated, leaving me feeling naked and expised as the prying eyes of the people in the marketplace fell upon me. I was irritated. At the ronin who had cheated me, at the merchant who has sold me a cure for the Red Fever when it was actually free, and at myself for becoming dependent on the armor that the Ronin had granted me in the first place.

Channeling chakra to my nose, I enhanced my sense of smell to find the merchant. I had made sure to memorize his scent the first time we met, so now I had no trouble finding him. I effortlessly maneuvered through the crowd to a dark corner of the market, and took one glance at the lowlives that populated the area. I could immediately tell that they were scum. I spotted the crooked merchant before he saw me, and instead of calling out to him I performed a single hand seal and focused chakra beneath him to produce four shackles that shot up from the ground behind him. Each shackle clasped around a single limb, and upon clapping my hands they forcefully pulled him to his knees with his arms twisted painfully behind him.

(Kōton: Kase) Steel Release: Shackles
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user does 2 handseals (Bird+Ram) focusing chakra beneath the opponent, shaping the ground into several (up to 5) shackles that shoot up to grab the enemy. The shackles are linked to chains that remain connected to the ground. Once they grab the opponent, the user can clap his hands, forcefully pulling the shackles and chains to the ground, effectively pinning the opponent to the ground, restrained by the steel chains.
“Did you really think you could cheat me, merchant?” I asked as an eerie grin spread across my face. “I allowed you to keep your worthless life due to the simple fact that I had no time to waste on you, but I have time now.”

I reached into the pouch on my side and emerged with a single kunai as I approached him. I could smell his fear as I pressed the steel blade against his throat. These humans...They were truly beyond saving. His attempt to profit from the cure that was released freely to the people made my blood boil. From the corner of my eye, I could see his lackeys shift, as if getting ready to attack me. Before they could even move I exerted chakra from all over my body that took on a crimson hue around me. It appeared as if the air surrounding me became distorted, and though it was mostly meant to intimidate the thugs and showcase the strength I possessed, almost everyone in the area felt the pressure from my power being released.

(Ninjutsu: oshi kokuou) Ninja Art: Pressure Of A King
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 5 - 40 (20)
Damage: N/a
Description: This technique is used as another form of intimidation, by showcasing the amount of chakra the user currently wields/posses. The user will exert chakra from all over their body releasing their chakra causing it to take on a transparent hue but visible to the eye. Resembling a distortion in the air. This chakra due to it being very powerful becomes very dense, meaning others though it's not offensive, can feel it. As if their body got slightly heavier than normal. Depending on how much chakra is released, depends on how far the chakra can be felt from a distance.
Note: This jutsu is mainly for rping purposes but the effects of S rank can stun a chunin and genin
Note: The S rank can only be used twice
Note: A-S rank reaches up to long range C-B reaches up to mid range E-D Short range
Note: This is offensive in no way at all. This jutsu though it makes the opponent feel slightly heavier its for cosmetic purposes and does not effect the speed what so ever
Not just the thugs, but even regular people through the marketplace felt the suffocating weight of my might. The men who were readying to attack me froze in place out of fear, and the rank smell of the merchant pissing himself rose to my nose. Disgusting. It always amused me when villains got their just desserts, but I’d had my fill of the shady merchant.

“Here’s what's going to happen,” I began as I gently pulled the kunai across his skin, just light enough to barely draw blood. “I’ll be taking all of the Red Fever cure in your possession, and you’re going to piss off. If I find you in this, or any marketplace in the future, you’ll wish you were dead.”

The merchant’s entire body shuddered as the words left my lips. His spirit was broken, and I knew that he’d live the rest of his days in fear. A fitting punishment for a human as despicable as him. I snapped my fingers to release the shackles and free him and watched as he went about gathering all the cures in his possession. As he placed them into a sack, the amount easily surpassed what I needed to cure the member of my clan.

He was hoarding much more than I realized, and for a moment I thought of killing him then and there but decided against it. By the time he handed the full sack to me his face was ghostly white and his breath ragged. Taking the bag, I heaved it over my shoulder and made my way out of the market without giving him so much as another look.

-Leaving Landmark-

Travel Itinerary: #062-> #060 -> #005 -> #055 -> #048 -> #42 -> #041
Departing #062 Aridakumo at 11:30 PM(10/21/20)
#060: 12:30 AM - 01:30 AM
#005: 1:30 AM - 2:30 AM
#055: 2:30 AM - 3:30 AM
#048: 3:30 AM - 4:30 AM
#042: 4:30 AM - 5:30 AM
Arriving at #041 Zhouhua at 6:30 AM (10/22/20)

Mission Completed​

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
"What a miserable place," Yasuke groaned.

The Sage of Thunder found solace in but one fact, at the least, and that was the Great Wind Desert managed to stay a cool country, courtesy of the rolling breezes that acted as its namesake. The bars, such as the one he currently drank in, weren't half-bad, but weren't enough to make even the City of Sand a place he'd soon be revisiting. Yasuke raised his glass to his lips and finished his rum before leaving his payment and rising to leave. The Dark Tower wasn't far and, soon, Yasuke would claim the position of its champion. With his sword and Mjolnir secured to his person, he exited the bar and began his journey to the Tower.

(Mjolnir ) - Mjolnir
Type: Artifact
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 40 per active ability use (-10 per turn)
Damage: 100 damage for Odinforce
Description: Mjolnir is a mythical weapon of unknown origin. Rumors hint at the weapon being the blade of a lost God, capable of leveling mountains with but a single blow. Mjolnir enhances the wielder's lightning abilities, allowing him to channel all of his lightning based abilities through it without need for seals, Custom Elements included. A nigh indestructible weapon, Mjolnir is capable of surviving direct clashes with the strongest of attacks, though this invulnerability isn't granted to its wielder, and is capable of delivering A ranked strikes through direct contact. Because of it's ability to shift and manipulate it's own density, this allows the hammer to become unwieldable by any it deems unworthy, its weight becoming impossible to move - even by Shinra Tensei and other gravity manipulating/absolute abilities. This ability also allows it the ability to grant it's wielder the power of flight by swinging the axe and charging it, lifting him into air at x3 his speeds. This can be used once every 3 turns to avoid objects within reason.

Mjolnir is capable of it's own set of active abilities as well, the Lightning of Asgard, Odinforce and the Bifrost. The Lightning of Asgard is a Forbidden ranked Lightning ability, capable of releasing an otherworldly blue lightning that looks similar to flames. A Lightning technique with no weakness, the user points his hammer into the sky channeling it and then releases a massive 10m blast of Lightning of equal power to Kirin. The user can also make use of Mjolnir to use the Bifrost Bridge, dimensional energy which allows instantaneous travel to any location. A powerful, rainbow-like energy drawn to create a wormhole like portal, the Bifrost allows the user to link two locations for instant travel upon a 5 meter wide bridge that any can cross should it become open. Because of this, it can inadvertently affect enemies and allow them to travel as well should they be near the user when the portal becomes opened. The last of the Mjolnir's abilities are perhaps the most useful and and require the most to utilize; Odinforce is a mystical energy source that is essentially Natural energy amplified. The user can manipulate this energy once every 5 turns to create blasts of energy with a strength to anything it meets ( excluding Rinnegan, YY based, or S/T abilities ) to essentially destroy anything regardless of damage or rank. However, because of this power, use of the Odinforce prevents Mjolnir's abilities from working for the same time it takes to reuse the Odinforce, 5 turns. During this time, any and all of the hammer's abilities become defunct and it becomes just a giant hammer.

Note: Odinforce can only be used once every 4 turns, preventing the user from using the Bifrost in that time.
Note: Use of the Bifrost can only be done 3 times in total, with a 4 time cooldown period.
Note: Mjolnir's abilities can only be utilized should the wielder be deemed worthy; should it be attempted to be held by one unworthy, the Hammer's density will significantly increase and be immovable.
Note: To make use of its active abilities, the user must be deemed worthy in RP after gaining access to Mjolnir.

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Spawning here as Mugetsu, Biography is in the signature.
Travel Itinerary: #63>#65>#67
Departing: #62 at 3:10PM (22/08/2021)
#63 4:10 to 5:10
#65 5:10 to 6:10
Arriving at #67 at 6:10PM (22/08/2021)

Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Previous post.

Musashi approached the city with everpresent wonder in her eyes, marveling at the vibrant metropolis amidst the swirling sands of the desert. While the trek to get here had been uneventful, Musashi's time in Aridakumo quickly proved fruitful...and after the tasty oasis fruit were eaten, it proved informative.

Musashi read about strange happening that had been happening across the world, and how a strange plague had ravaged society while she had been away, meditating and training with the other Ronin in the Dark Tower.

Also interesting, she heard, was of a strange blacksmith across the sea who could forge high quality weapons. Musashi inspected her own equipment - while two of her swords were brand new, acquired while at the Dark Tower, most of her other gear was well-worn from use, despite her attempts at upkeep.

Having a high-quality blade forged custom for her could be a great task, though she could almost feel her already light wallet screaming at her...

After gathering information, and hearing nothing about strange attacks in the area yet, she decided that a small detour for a good sword - if the rumors were true - would be worthwhile before trying to earn her pay helping people explore. After all, it would be difficult to do one's duty with poor equipment.

Rather than spend a long time at sea, Musashi thought a good trek through the countryside, in the pleasant Land of Fire, would be preferable, and since she had heard murmurs of strange creatures in the Land of Fire back in the Land of Iron, it would be a good opportunity for reconnaissance.

Musashi filled her belly and her waterskin, and set out on yet another long hike.

Travel Itinerary: 62 -> 60 -> 53 -> 49 -> 7 ->34 ->26 -> 25
Departing Aridakumo (62) at 12:15am (2/11/2022)
60: 12:15am - 1:15am
53: 1:15am - 2:15am
49: 2:15am - 3:15am
7: 3:15am - 4:15am
34: 4:15am - 5:15am
26: 5:15am - 6:15am
25: 6:15am - 7:15am
Arriving at Shaohai (25) at 7:15am on February 11th, 2022.

Leaving Landmark.

Reactions: Ańbu Juniør

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from [x]

Arriving in Aridakumo, Merlin passes through the city of sand. His presence attracts the attention of some, his very appearance unlike anything they had seen. He passes by a billboard, a message scrawled on a slip of weathered parchment;

The Armory of Marzan has been found. The Blacksmith himself now mans the forge.
If you wish to earn the power to slay Gods, seek him out in Innovus.

A thin smile stretched across the incubus' lips, who continued on his journey after the brief stop.

LLM

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Azriel is spawning here.

Mission start:

- Defend your employer from bandits [B-Rank]

Azriel had been going under the radar in recent years doing what was needed to survive, living within his own means. Though even at the edge of the world in the dusty lands of wind, he found himself short on supplies with no great means of travel, forcing him to take up a contract to escort a merchant out of town through the plains of sand securely. Now he found himself clad in his white robes sat at the front of the cart as it made its way through the town heading towards the borders of the market place, his employer sound asleep in the back without a care in the world.

Alas this journey wouldn't be the easy money he'd hoped for. As they made their ways to the edge of the town, he noticed several figures following them. He payed no heed at first, though their numbers began to gather, so far he counted 6, though giving no indication to his stalkers. He looked around, noticing this point still had residents, he didn't want to cause trouble in a place to cause danger to others. He ushered the horses to move faster, their pace quickened. This was not without notice. Firstly 2 of the ones following pulled away, seeing others no doubt while the merchant opened the slot in the cart questioning Azriel.

"If you value to your life, close the shutter, and remain quiet. There are several following us, have been since you close your market stall. They probably hope to take them from you as you cross the sands and leave your body to the elements. No matter, I'll deal with them long before that" Azriel spoke, quietly while remaining calm and collected.

With that Azriel steered the horses to pull around a corner and out through the eastern gate, going far enough out of site before pulling the cart to a half against his employer's many objections. Azriel remained quiet waiting, patiently, as figures slowly form around them, 10 in total. The larger one stood at the front having an imposing build seemed to be the one in charge the way the others reacted to him. Azriel leaned forwards resting his chin on his hands with dark smirk on his face.

You must be registered for see images

"Shall we begin?"

The group laughed in unison. Clearly they didn't take him serious. It would seem as though this was a trick they often tried, as they began moving in surrounding the cart without breaking formation. Well this was going to be a fun time. Step one was his job after all. With a tap of his foot, steel would rise all around the cart as he leapt through the air landing outside the walls gracefully with his right hand rested on his blade on his left hip. The first of the bandits rushed in sword drawn aiming to swing vertically to slice straight through Azriel. Azriel would jump through the air doing a front flip in the direction of his foe as he drew his blade, taking it in both hands as he landed, driving his blade down into the the skull of his foe, forcing hit down to the ground, pinning the skull to the earth slaying his first enemy. Now he stood, the blood dripping from his blade, splashed on his cloak as he waited for his next victim.

You must be registered for see images

"What a disappointment, alas, there is more of you, who's next?"

With that four bandits rushed forwards in unison, each wielding a long blade infused with wind around it. An increased cutting proficiency it would seem. It would be simple to defend, the Hyuuga's rotation was a near perfect defence in a situation such as this, but he didn't want to defend. He didn't want to disarm. He wanted these cretins to pay with their lives for causing such trouble on a tedious task. He would rapidly spin as flames erupted from his blade, engulfing all 4 enemies at the same time. Their screamed echoed across the sands, drowned out before anyone would hear. Their charring flesh carrying a stench across the plains as their body's eventually became still. Five down, five to go.

"You know, I have no interest in these puppets of yours. They are simply a waste of my energy to even consider, no I think I'll skip to the of this tale..."

With that he rose his left hand with a gesture as steel spikes impaled the remaining 4 bandits, through their chests creating a gaping hole, just as quickly they returned to the ground. This left but a single man, the large one that Azriel saw as the leader. He seemed like he couldn't give a single shit as the slaughter of his followers. This was a sign that he saw himself clearly above those that followed him. As he thought this to himself, the remaining man, the leader was suddenly surrounded with floating blades and weapons, those of his fallen allies. Magnetism, Azriel though to himself. The ability to control weapons someone had touched, he must have set this upon before their arrival. Maybe that's how he kept control over the others, their weapons being his.

It was an impressive trick, one that was quite creative, one that was quite unique to the land of wind. It would even render his own proficiencies in the arts of steel and indium quite redundant. The blades shot forwards, all at once, too many to count in that instant. Though Azriel had enough, he would simply release a burst of steel through his entire body, taking the form of blades of steel as they rotated around him, slicing all the bladed weapons to nothing, the corpses to puddles of flesh and his last enemy to a brutalised mess. Easily done. He lowered the steel walls around the cart climbing back into the driving seat. He could sense the whimpering of his employer who now looked on from the shutter he'd opened.

"Worry not good sir. You're out of harms way, though by comparing their skill level to my own, I doubt you were ever in any real danger to begin with. Oh you are worried about the remains? A sand storm draws in from the west it will hide their remains and our tracks in the process. Alas, let us proceed, don't want to get caught up in that storm ourselves."

With that Aziel ushered the horses onwards as they went on their journey.

LLM

[Mission end]

Techniques used:

(Kyosei Kōton no Jutsu) - Greater Steel Release Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: A bigger version of Basic Steel Release where the user will do one hand seal (Bird) and produce medium to large sized objects, pillars, weapons, etc, made of black steel, from their body or from the earth.

( Rakkasui ) - Falling Water
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will drop down upon the opponent from mid air pointing their sword downwards and drilling it down into the opponent.

( Kumo-Ryū Kaengiri ) - Cloud Style: Flame Slash
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user imbues their blade with fire, before slashing in the direction of the desired enemy, resulting in the creation of large arcs of intense flame that follow the trajectory of the previous swing. A skilled user of this technique, is capable of surrounding their immediate area with a circular wall of these flames, incinerating multiple targets even if they approach from numerous angles simultaneously.

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user will release a surge of chakra through his body releasing it outwards releasing a blast of steel chakra all around his body to short range in the form of 1000's of tiny steel razor blades with next to no gaps around each one, shooting out at the speed of an shot arrow, they then hold their place in the dome shape for one turn and drop to the ground around the user, which can they be used as a source of steel for future use.

Note: Useable 4 times
Note: Two turns between uses

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from Here]

Upon arriving at the market place, Azriel looks to his future, heading to the main hall to seek new work. Upon entering he read the noticeboard, looking for anything that might suit him, though what he found was beyond what he could imagine. A smith on the other side of the world who could create such profound weapons? Surely this couldn't be said. He quickly left the hall heading to the transportation network, heading to the far lands, those surrounded by mist.

LLM