Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Custom Elements Bureau

Custom element japanese name: iroton

Custom element english name: Colour release

The element is based on: all elements and advanced chakra control

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):
colour exists in infinite amounts in the world. almost everything has a colour of some kind.
by utilising a combination of chakra and pigmentation of chakra, a process occurs in which you can extract a colours physical properties and effects and put them to use in ninjutsu.

colour exists as both pigmentation and the refraction of light. to fully show the true spectrum of colour you must look at the following image.

You must be registered for see images

this ninjutsu however rather than light is pigmentation of chakra, the chakra is able to form physical presence or "paint" the air like a wall to form defensive walls or alter characteristics whether it be mentally through genjutsu or physically via painting a wall to change certain characteristics, such as weakening it or strengthening it to certain attacks.

white is merely the combination of all colours while black is the lack of any colour.

the pigmentation of chakra is produced through the ingestion of naturally occuring pigments found every day, from plant extracts and beetles to paints and so on. before battle it is naturally assumed the ninja has already orally ingested these pigments ready to extract the colours to combine with chakra, however with this also comes the ability to absorb all colour from both the surrounding world and/or in the chakra to create the black colour, which is the absence of colour.
the colour stock could be built up either by absorbtion of colour or by ingestion, however as mentioned above a ninja using colour release would always be stocked up with pre-ingested colours ready for extraction.

colours may be extracted from anything excl. summons, animals, water, fire, air (as it has no colour), ninja or clones.
things that may be coloured/ "painted" on are pretty much limitless including the air itself.

Note: you aren't actually physically painting, it's a selective process where you infuse chakra onto the object desired or give the colour chakra physical form.

Idea behind its creation: a one piece character uses colour as their ability, however in that it is for changing behaviour not for combat so much. also deidara's clay being art.
in my version each colour would be assigned an attack trait which would be specified in the custom jutsu themselves to avoid confusion.

yellow - piercing style of attack (like spears).
red - cutting style attacks.
blue - pushing style attacks.
green - defensive walls.

other colours will be used for such things as genjutsu however those would be submitted and still rely on acceptance.

other colours/effects would be submitted via custom jutsu submission and thus would need approval

Conditions to be able to use it: mastery of all elements.

Is weak to: ice, fire, water, ink, shadow. (water washes away, fire scorches, ink and shadow covers and ice tints the colour) weak to pretty much anything that can taint the colour physically

Is strong against: wind, earth, wood, lightning, light. anything that can't really taint/remove the colour.

Co-creators (if any): N/A

Students i passed on this custom element: N/A

____________________​
P a t e n t C e r t i f i c a t e
I, Ragnaroc of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Nexus, Zise and Rei, give you the

following:

Kawagiri, our loyal member, gave on the date 10/10/10 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Colour Release);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving his

rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Colour Release
Powered by Nexus
Copyright 2010, Kawagiri , NarutoBase.net​

Last edited by a moderator:

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element Japanese name: Kougyokuton
Custom element English name: Corundum Release
The element is based on: Earth + Wind + Chakra
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Corundum is a very hard, tough, and stable mineral. According to the Mohs scale, Pure Corundum is the third hardest mineral after Diamond and Boron with a rating of 9.4, making it the third hardest mineral in the world as Boron registers at 9.5 and Diamond registers at 10.0. It is also unaffected by acids and most environments due to its thick chemical composition. The only thing that can scratch it besides itself is Boron and Diamond. Corundum will leave a streak of white behind when scratching other things.

Doton has been shown to be used as a great defense against incoming attacks as not much can penetrate directly through thick Earth and an amazing offensive tool since the thickness of it can easily KO quite a few targets. Now, if that defense was increased by increasing the thickness on a larger scale, on the subatomic level, why, one could be near unstoppable in battle. The cosmetic outlook of the element would be a very dark element, near pure black, with small traces of bright white in it. Because it has been increased on a Subatomic level, it is more resistant to wind and various other elements and manipulates the naturally occurring minerals within it to become a dense, thick mineral form of earth called Corundum.

This is possible because Corundum is composed of Aluminum Oxide, Al2O3. The user would manipulate the earth and extract the Aluminum from the Earth. The user would then manipulate the wind around him to create Aluminum Oxide in a liquid state. By it being in a liquid state and the atoms of a liquid are loosely swimming around, the user cannot do much with it, in terms of minerals and earth. However, by adding tremendous amounts of chakra into the mixture, bonding the atoms together with chakra, making the mixture a solid (state of matter) and providing an enforced defense within the element as the earth imbibes only what strengthen it. The outcome is a shiny, black mineral that is extremely dense and extremely difficult to destroy, as water does small damage to it, fire can’t burn through it, wind does nothing at all, and other earth minerals make no damage none whatsoever unless it is a diamond.

Idea behind its creation:
A custom jutsu kaos created that created a shell around the user that was extremely hard to pierce through. kaos thought of expanding the jutsu into an element to further demonstrate its capabilities. The fusion of two Aluminum atoms and three Oxygen atoms would create Aluminum Oxide. A harden Form of this would produce the outcome of a crystalline commonly known as Corundum. Corundum is extremely durable and resistant to other minerals with the exclusion of Boron and Diamond, the only minerals able to scratch Corundum.

On NarutoBase, Corundum as an element would need extremely large amounts of chakra for the atoms to forcibly bond together.

Conditions to be able to use it:
Mastery of Earth and Wind, have a Great chakra supply, and good knowledge of minerals and the Mohs Scale

Is weak to:

Diamond (the hardest mineral and the only mineral that can scratch Corundum besides Corundum),
Boron (however it is not a great weakness Boron is only one decimal harder then Corundum
so they would most probably level each other off)
Lava (causes Corundum to melt into a magma-like material),
Potential Energy (power from it can completely destroy Corundum)
Thermite (corundum is aluminum oxide and that makes up half of thermite)
High Ranking Lightning (can pierce through it)
Raging Thunder (a powerful form of Lightning)
Strong wind

Is strong against:

Fire and all it's advanced elements (corundum can withstand normal, basic flames due to it’s melting point
White Fire, Hell Fire, Methanol, Violet Flame, Greek Fire, Dark Fire (Is extremely resistant to fire as Aluminum Oxide’s melting point is 3711°C and if melted can prove to be deadly to humans)
Water (Corundum is very resistant to weathering by water)
Earth (as a form of earth second only to diamonds, what form can beat it other than something stronger than diamond and boron themselves)
Bone and Wood (Corundum can’t be pierced by them and can completely crush them into grains of dirt)
Abysmal Water (a weakness is Strong Earth)
Shining Water (a color variation of water so corundum still beats it)
Glass (can completely crush into a sand-like grain)
Heaven’s Earth (made from both Earth and Wind, both weaknesses of Corundum)
Tungsten (Corundum is third only to boron and Diamond in terms of thickness and strength of Earth minerals)
Chocolate in it's solid state (corundum can completely crush and grind it into a thin powder)
Mud ( made from both earth and water, both of which are weaknesses of Corundum)
Light (weakness of Light is strong earth)
acid (Corundum is highly resistant to acid)

Radio Frequency, Sound (near impossible to pass a sound wave through Corundum)

Co-creators (if any): Lord Of Kaos

Students I passed on this custom element:
Drizzy ?

since corundum is simply another mineral like

gold, diamond, silver, iron, ect... (diamond being stronger then Corundum) were approved then there is no reason why Corundum should be declined

Last edited:

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I am resubmitting my element since the moderator judging it may have been mislead by the complexity of the element. Boron is simply another common mineral that can be found in the ground. If such thing as gold exist in the narutoverse (like listed below), then boron is bound to exist for it follows the same laws of physic/chemistry to be created. Both Nexus and Rei said that my element was perfectly approvable, hence I am resubmitting it in the hope that I'll give you a better view of the whole picture.

If we consider that all these elements were approved, then there's no reason for mine to be declined (unless I wouldn't be respecting the template or rules):

-

-

-

-

-

-Silver

However, the reason why my element was declined is the following: "Unrealistic, there is no proof that the narutoverse would have those types of metals".

All these approved elements can classified as similar or in the same family as my element. They're all based on minerals. If we consider that such a large variety of minerals were approved on NB, I can't imagine why my element would be declined for such a reason.

I hope I didn't sounded too harsh toward the staff, I'm only trying to have a fair judging over my element.

Custom element japanese name: Hou Moto
Custom element english name: Boron
The element is based on: Earth+Fire+Chakra
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):In the Naruto Universe, we've been introduced to many Earth variation; Lava, Sand, Crystal, Mud...etc. It is therefore obvious that most elements based on Earth are plausible. Boron, being a common mineral, is no exception to it. For a Shinobi to create Boron, he would have to use extreme chakra compression mixed with extreme heat on rare minerals found in the earth.

Idea behind its creation: Since the hardest component found on Earth has already been taken by our beloved Hiruzen Sarutobi (god bless him), I though I could take the second most hard component found on Earth.

Boron is a relatively rare element in the Earth's crust, representing only 0.001%. Boron rarely appear on Earth in elemental form but is found combined in borax, boric acid, colemanite, kernite, ulexite and borates. Boric acid is sometimes found in volcanic spring waters. Boric acid also has antiseptic, antifungal, and antiviral properties and for this reasons is applied as a water clarifier in swimming pool water treatment. Boric acid is also traditionally used as an insecticide, notably against ants, fleas, and cockroaches. Ulexite is a borate mineral; it is a fibrous crystal where individual fibers can guide light like optical fibers.

Boron can be found in many forms (as stated in the previous paragraph), each of them holding different characteristic. However, pure Boron is the most usable form, being a natural Insulator, the second hardest mineral on Earth, shielding against radiation (boron shielding is used as a control for nuclear reactors, taking advantage of its high cross-section for neutron capture), it doesn't rust (anti-corrosion systems also contain sodium tetraborate decahydrate) and being able to resist extreme heat before melting (2076 �C).

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery over Earth and Fire. Large chakra pool.

Is weak to: High rank Fire (melt it), Hight rank Wind (can push it back),Sun Fire (melt it), Diamond (the only element harder then Boron), Thermite (melt/explode it).
Is strong against: Water, Ice, Dry Ice, Lightning, Lava (Ultramafic Lava is the hottest form of Lava and only reach 1600�C, which is well under Boron's melting point).
Co-creators (if any): N/A
Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ? N/A

For further informations:

____________________​
I, Ragnaroc of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Nexus, Zise and Rei, give you the

following:

Izuna Uchiha, our loyal member, gave on the date 10/10/10 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Boron);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving his

Boron
Powered by Nexus
Copyright 2010, Izuna Uchiha , NarutoBase.net​

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element Japanese name: KamiKazeton
Custom element English name: Divine Wind
The Element is based on: Wind + Lightning + Fire
When wind is introduced to an electrical source, it may be possible for it to create a electric breeze, at least that’s what my science club leader says. The electric breeze (calling it that for lack of a better term) is basically wind, imbibed with lightning within it on a subatomic level, causing it to be capable of both the benefits of lightning and wind. The wind would be capable of sending electrical pulses through a wind source, creating a deadlier wind that overcomes its weakness (fire) through the process of being able to send a strong electric current through the wind, making it an electric windstorm. The user then adds fire chakra to the mix, rising the temperature of the wind, making it very hot and lowers the humidity levels in the air (causes the water to evaporate from the air, making it very dry and dangerous for humans to be exposed to), and even increases the heat of the lightning. And due to the large amounts of fire chakra within it, if touched by a fire source with a flame, the wind will burst into flame, and due to the range of the wind and how far it can be stretched and dispersed, fire is not often a good choice against it.
Sasuke was able to create a more powerful form of lightning with Kirin (which I think is made from Positive Lightning but that’s for a different time) so not the same with Wind? The wind would only imbibe what strengthens it, it would be impregnated with the user’s strongest lightning and later, the strongest flame possible.
Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery over Wind and lightning and Fire of up to at least S-rank
Is weak to: Earth Elements(very thick and even though Kami Kaze is fortified and made stronger due to the lightning in it, it is still weak to very dense earth elements), Void, Silver, Other Solid Elements
weak to wind&fire combinations (however this would cause a large explosion)
Is strong against: Lightning, Raging Thunder (wind’s natural weakness), Fire (obviously not a good idea here as it will cause the wind to spontaneously combust), Water (the electric current through the wind will electrocute the enemy), Wind (this is wind to the next level), Sound & Radio and other Sound-based elements (frequencies cannot be sent through the current of the wind as the electricity will disrupt the sound wave)
Co-creators (if any): Lord Of Kaos
Students I passed on this custom element:
KeotsuEclipse & Jinbei

i was told that this element was declined b/c wind and lightning can't be combined

over here we see a jutsu that allows this O_O
plus is blitz impact can be approved so can this O_O

P.S. nero i know the elements seem similar but this element was submitted long before blitz impact....and i was told by rag that they are considered different elements

____________________​

following:

~Hasashi~, our loyal member, gave on the date 10/10/10 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Divine Wind);

Divine Wind
Powered by Nexus
Copyright 2010, ~Hasashi~ , NarutoBase.net​

Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: 白金族金属

Custom element english name: Platinum Group Metals

The element is based on: Earth + Fire + Lightning

The platinum group is just another group of precious metal alloys like the rest of the metals in the Narutoverse. The alloys are all based from the subterranean mineral Cooperite. Which is nearly identical to other minerals present in Naruto with the one exception of the denseness of the platinum group. Therefore totally possible, just yet to be applied.

Idea behind its creation: The ability to manipulate and control the densest metal alloys on the planet in both liquid, and solid form

Conditions to be able to use it: Must have mastered Earth, Lightning, Fire,

Is weak to:
Form - Weakness

Solid - Lava, melts the solid form

Liquid - Water, instantly hardens the alloy

Is strong against:
Form - Strong against

Solid - Earth, denser and therfore stronger. Lightning. absorbs the electric shock as the platinum family is a perfect current for electricity.

Liquid - Lightning, absorbs the shock. Fire, snuffs the flame

Co-creators (if any): None

Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ? None

Last edited:

-Naruto Uzumaki-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: Kuraiton
Custom element english name: Black Lightning
The element is based on: Lightning + Lightning + Fire + Chakra

Normally Lightning cant have an alternate color besides blue however in some cases where there is high pollution in the environment the color of the lightning will change normally into a red or green color (although it could be any color really) in other cases depending on how hot the lightning is sometimes it can change colors do to the heat
( )

In the manga, by focusing both fire and lightning chakras together the user will pollute and heat the lightning to a far higher degree then most Fire Techniques are capable of, then by concentrating the vast amounts of lightning chakra the users increases the Voltage, Frequency, and Vibrations of lightning attacks 10fold. This cause it to be reflected in the user's Raiton techniques in the form of Pure Black Lightning. Because of the high concentration of chakra, the lightning can't be contained in one technique and constantly releases electrical shockwaves from the technique capable of paralyzing and damaging the foe before it hits or if it misses making the attacks almost always able to hit. The speed is also greatly increased making these moves seem instantaneous. Another ability is it delivers sever electrical burns and the heat released can cause water to boil on contact with it. This is very dangerous process though as the overloading of lightning chakra effects the user also if not handled correctly.

If a target were every hit with a Black Lightning Technique, The Sheer Electrical Shock effects them greatly, stopping motor functions, and making chakra control almost impossible for a short amount of time.

Idea behind its creation: Amateratsu is a technique that constantly burns, I took that idea and applied it to Raiton. Giving it the ability to constantly shock and surge.
Conditions to be able to use it:Superb Lightning Element Control, Vast Chakra amount.
Is weak to: Advanced/ High Ranked Wind, Blitz Impact, Radio Frequency.
Is strong against: Any Earth Based CE. Water (Way to Hot to stop) Lightning (Overpowers it) Fire (Heats it even further)
Co-creators (if any):
Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ?
Sorry for posting here, but...

Kirabi, in my opinion, this "Black Lightning" of yours is a bit too similar to Raging Thunder Release. Knowing you, you'll probably say otherwise, so I'll just let Rag handle this issue.

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

If this custom element gets declined for some stupid reason such as "its unbelievable look at Roku's Sun fire. the someone elses Dark fire release and Violent Flame >.>

Custom element japanese name:Konpekihi
Custom element english name:Azure Flame(Blue fire)
The element is based on:Fire+Chakra+Chakra Control
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):Blue Fire is fire that is used with great chakra control and intensity. When you light a flame the bottom of the flame is blue meaning that it is the hottest part of the flame same thing with starts a blue star is hotter than a red start because of the intensity of the heat and fire. So when a ninja puts a large amount of chakra into the flame and use chakra control to control the chakra into the flame, the flame then turns blue because the amount of chakra the user puts in it causes the fire to get more intense and turn blue meaning its hotter than regular fire.
Idea behind its creation: I got this idea from Avatar the Last Airbender. Azula, one of the main antagonists can produce blue fire. I looked this up on Avatar wiki and its says that She is able to produe blue fire because of the intensity of her firebending and since her fire bending is intense it increases the heat and power of the fire she is able to produce turning it blue.
Conditions to be able to use it:Must Have mastered Chakra control and Mastery of Fire jutsu.
Is weak to:S-rank and Above Water jutsu,Sun fire,Lightning,Dry ice,
Is strong against:Liqiud Nitrogen(it will ignite the fluid very easily),A-rank and lower water jutsu(the fire will evaporate them), and Earth(Will easily turn it into molten rock faster than normal fire would)
Co-creators (if any):N/A
Students i passed on this custom element: N/A(still deciding)
i submitted an element exactly like this about a year ago and it was declined do to being to similar to white fire

also if you light liquid nitrogen you would cause an explosion so massive it could take out a freaking village O_O

Last edited:

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards

i submitted an element exactly like this about a year ago and it was declined do to being to similar to white fire

also if you light liquid nitrogen you would cause an explosion so massive it could take out a freaking village O_O
White Fire is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY hotter than Blue fire about 5 times hotter in Degress celcius...There should be no problem

About the liquid nitrogen i see what you mean i'll edit

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

White Fire is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY hotter than Blue fire about 5 times hotter in Degress celcius...There should be no problem

About the liquid nitrogen i see what you mean i'll edit
doesn't matter it's the same concept O_O

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name:Rikidoo Sanso
Custom element english name:Liquid Oxygen
The element is based on:Water+Chara+Chakra
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):Water is a compound known as H2O. 2 particles of Hydrogen and 1 particle Oxygen. Once water is boiled it turn into the gas known as water vapor. If the user focuses their water chakra into the air around the user. The oxygen atoms cling onto the water chakra. the oxygen starts to mix with the users chakra turning it in to liquid oxygen. Liquid Oxygen is highly poisonous because the solution for Liquid Oxygen is H2O 2 Which is a very impure form turning it into a poisonous liquid known as Liquid Oxygen.it has a light bluish color.
Idea behind its creation: i got this idea when i hand lab class today and we were talking about liquid gases. My teacher brought up liquid oxygen as a poisonous substance that can kill because pure oxygen can kill uou if you breathe it in long enough. So i made Liquid Oxygen.
Conditions to be able to use it:Mastery of water and chakra control
Is weak to: a-rank and above fireFire(it will evaporate the liquid and send it in the air making the hydrogen atoms rejoin with it turning it back into water vapor),Earth(its not powerful enough to be stronger than earth),Sun fire,White fire,Violent flame,Dark fire.
Is strong against:lightning jutsu (Liquid Oxygen is not a lightning conductor),B-rank and below fire techs.
Co-creators (if any):N/A
Students i passed on this custom element: Kirabi & ?

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name:Shūsoton
Custom element english name: Bromine Release
The element is based on: Earth/ Water / Fire Chakras

Bromine is a dense, mobile, slightly transparent reddish-brown liquid, that evaporates easily at standard temperature and pressures to give a red vapor (its color resembles nitrogen dioxide) that has a strongly disagreeable odor. It is the only nonmetallic element that is a liquid at room temperature, and one of only two elements on the periodic table that are liquids at room temperature (mercury is the other.

Bromine reacts vigorously with metals, corroding them and making them exceptionally weak in a matter of seconds. Especially when added with water, because the presence of water gives bromide salts,which aid in the process of breaking down the metals. It is also reactive toward most organic compounds, especially upon illumination, possibly effecting a human negatively poisoning them or causing thier skin to corrode depending on the level of the attack and the amount the opponent comes in contact with.

The main usage of bromine though can be used as a flame-retardent, putting out the most intense flames quickly and effectively or as a pesticide taking out plant-life and insects with the utmost ease.

Elemental bromine is toxic and causes burns. As an oxidizing agent, it is incompatible with most organic and inorganic compounds.
When released as a gas it will form a pale brown cloud of bromine gas. This gas smells like bleach and is very irritating to the mucous membranes.

Idea behind its creation: Mercury
Conditions to be able to use it: High Chakra Control
Is weak to: Wind (is gas form), Water (in liquid form)
Is strong against: Advanced Earth Elements, Fire, Wood.
Co-creators (if any): Kirabi

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: arashi
Custom element english name: storm element
The element is based on: Rain+lightniing+wind
We have seen Sasuke control natural lightning in a storm to use his kirin jutsu, thus showing naturtal lightning is controlable. Also we have seen people create storms and use them for attacks such as Hiruku's attacks.(the 3rd shippuden movie "Inheriters of The Will of Fire") Furthermore we have also seen lightning jutsu that strikes from the clouds above such as Raiga's fangs of lightning tech.( ) Based on those points we can assume it is possible to command Storm and the lightning that comes from it.
Storm element uses the storm in the sky. It can use the storm completealy(with its clouds) or just use the lightning in the storm. If the user uses naturalally created storm its stronger, but if the user creates the storm himself it will still be strong since the user only created the storm the lightning from it came naturally. Lightning created from storm element doesnt conduct the rain in the storm like real lightning thus storm element can be used in the rain created from the storm. Most storm element tech need for storm to be already created but some can be used without a storm too.
Kirin: I was watching the Sasuke Vs Itachi battle again and realised natural lighning can be controlled and decided to make it a CE.
Conditions to be able to use it must master wind, lightning and rain element
Is weak to:
Wind: Eventhough wind is used in its creation it still keeps more of its lightning qualitys and is naturally weak against wind
Fire: Fire burns up the clouds and the wind in the storm and thus is strong against storm release but it cannot absorbs strom because of the lightning/rain in it
Advenced Fire elements: since they are just stronger versions of fire they are strong against storm element
Is strong against:
Earth: Storm releases main element is lightning thus it is naturally strong against earth element
Lighning: Since this is a advenced lightning element and it uses natural lightning its strong against normal lightning
Advenced Earth elements: Its a advenced lightning tech so its naturally strong against advenced earth
Co-creators (if any):

Resarved For Kage Rank

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Yomiton
Custom element english name: Underworld Release
The element is based on: Chakra+Chakra+Fire+Earth+Dark Energy
In Japanese Mythology, Yomi (黄泉?), the Japanese word for the underworld in which horrible creatures guard the exits; according to Shinto mythology as related in Kojiki, this is where the dead go to dwell and apparently rot indefinitely. Once one has eaten at the hearth of Yomi it is impossible to return to the land of the living. Yomi is comparable to Hades or hell and is most commonly known for Izanami's retreat to that place after her death. Izanagi followed her there and upon his return he washed himself, creating Amaterasu, Susanoo, and Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto in the process.

This realm of the dead seems to have geographical continuity with this world and certainly cannot be thought of as a paradise to which one would aspire, nor can it appropriately be described as a hell in which one suffers retribution for past deeds; rather, all deceased carry on a gloomy and shadowy existence in perpetuity regardless of their behavior in life.

In the manga we've seen plenty of Underworld like techniques. Such as the Death Reaper Seal, Ruin Seal of the Neitherworld, and Resurrection of the Impure World. Even the Sharingan has some sort of connection to Yomi as Susanoo, Amateratsu, and Tsukuyomi were mentioned in relation to Yomi. Many techniques have spurred from this concept and If we take that and and apply it to other usages we can achieve Yomiton

Yomiton enables the user to create techniques that have to deal with bones, and any other type of underworld based theme. By using this the user could create skeletal hands that grab the opponent, or create a technique that arguments the users body. Techniques used with Yomiton usually take a time to create due to the formation of the false skeletons with Earth Chakra, but a master can speed up the process by offering a certain amount of blood to the technique and or, chakra. Yomiton, is not to be confused the the Kaguya's form of bone manipulation, the user only creates a false bone structures from minerals within the Earth and utilizes Fire Chakra to form a bond between those minerals and using chakra to give the bone structure. Because of this the Yomiton also enables the user to create some very unique genjutsu.

Idea behind its creation: Swamp of the Underworld and then some research into Yomi no Kuni.
Conditions to be able to use it: High Chakra Pool, ability to manipulate Earth andf Fire Chakra to a high degree, and some form of Dark Chakra.
Is weak to: High Ranked Earth (Can be to destroy certain techniques), High Ranked Water (can be used to wash away certain techniques), High Ranked Lightning (Can Destroy Certain Techniques)
Is strong against: Dark Release, HellFire.
Co-creators (if any): Iseris..

Last edited:

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element Japanese name: Kiastsu
Custom element English name: Atmospheric Pressure (Compressed Air)
The element is based on: Wind and chakra pressure
Atmospheric pressure is the force per unit area exerted against a surface by the weight of air above that surface in the Earth's atmosphere. In most circumstances atmospheric pressure is closely approximated by the hydrostatic pressure caused by the weight of air above the measurement point. Low pressure areas have less atmospheric mass above their location, whereas high pressure areas have more atmospheric mass above their location. As elevation increases there is less overlying atmospheric mass, so that pressure decreases with increasing elevation.

Compressed air is air which is kept under a certain pressure, usually greater than that of the Earth’s atmosphere. In certain areas electricity is produced with the use of compressed air and also air pressure is controlled on airplanes to create safe evnvironment for people. This proves that it is scientifically possible to create compressed air and control it’s pressurization in the real world.

Atmospheric Pressure is possible in the Naruto universe because in one of the recent Naruto chapters, Might Gai was shown using his Afternoon Tiger attack. The Afternoon Tiger consists of creating a massive amount of air pressure by tapping their hand onto their fist. Once the air is compressed the user releases it toward the target. The compressed air blast is incredibly destructive and damaging. But after the blast was released there was no major disturbance in the atmosphere since the characters were still able to breathe normally. This means that this element is possible of being used in normal atmosphere without damaging or changing it.

Now, how could someone create Atmospheric Pressure in the Naruto universe? Since it’s basically an advanced version of compressed wind, the ninja naturally starts off by focusing a huge amount of wind chakra. The ninja pumps out more and more wind chakra but instead of allowing it to substantially increase in size, the ninja adds extreme chakra pressure and begins to compress the wind. In the manga and the anime we have seen elements that also require this type of pressure. One example is Guren's crystal element where she has to change normal earth into crystal. Another would be the dust element which also requires chakra pressure to compress the normally soft dust into large solid shapes. The compression makes it so there is multiple times more wind in a blast or vortex of Atmospheric Pressure than a blast or vortex of wind that is the same size. Since wind consists of all the basic gases in the atmosphere and all gases have mass, Atmospheric Pressure in turn should have much more mass as well. Due to the earth gravity still being same, the mass of the Atmospheric Pressure being greater also makes its weight greater making its force greater. The great concentration of wind also increases the element’s kinetic energy allowing it to move very fast. The color scheme of Atmospheric Pressure would be an extremely light green verging on almost being clear.

Idea behind its creation: I wanted to create an element based off of Might Gai's Afternoon Tiger attack. I knew it would be physically impossible to create that type of air pressure by simply tapping my fist with my hand so I had to figure out another way. I wondered if it would be possible to create the air pressure with chakra as chakra can extend someone beyond their physical capabilities of being man. I also wanted to make a wind based custom element, as it is my favorite element. It is also the most shunned element. Not many wind custom elements exist and only a few have even been submitted. I wanted to create a powerful element that would be useful in battle and would also earn some respect for the wind element in general.
Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of wind element, chakra control and large amounts of chakra.
Is weak to:
- Fire based elements: fire is the natural enemy of wind and since this element has a lot of wind, high levels of fire can absorb it as fuel.
- Water based elements: blasts of compressed air simply travel through water, shown by Afternoon Tiger passing through Kisame’s shark missile, thus it wouldn’t make a good direct defense against water. Indirectly it may be able to blow water away.
Is strong against:
- Lightning based elements: the presence of Atmospheric Pressure would cancel out any lightning in the area.
- Earth based elements: Atmospheric Pressure is so powerful that the erosion caused by it can even turn the strongest metals into dust.
- Wind based elements: would simply blast through it or overpower it.
Co-creators (if any): Anbu Kakashi
Students I passed on this custom element: Akisha & Zero Kelvin
____________________​
I, Ragnaroc of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Nexus, Zise and Rei, give you the following:

Crutch Kaguya, our loyal member, gave on the date 25th September 2010, a request for a Patent on his custom element (Atmospheric Pressure);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving him his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Atmospheric Pressure