Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Custom Elements Bureau

Custom element japanese name: [Doujutsu] Me - Soukei Seishou Sauran (Short: Mekeiran)
Custom element english name: Eye - Total Energy Control (Short: Eye Total Control)
The element is based on: Eastern teachings of an invisible life energy, what everything is made off (matter and life).
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): The idea of chakra flowing through every matter or living things creating everything, at least as we manage to see it, implies that this, like any other energy is controllable. The best example of this is EMS and the teleportation it allows, just the same taking energy/matter through space and time.
Idea behind its creation: Controlling energy, with energy matter, with matter everything; using just your eyes.
Conditions to be able to use it: Be of admin rank, not RP but simply have fun with it.
Is weak to: Sleeping pills, heineken and sexual forces.
Is strong against: Everything that exists but void, since void is the lack of energy and matter.
Co-creators (if any): No, and never to be.
Students i passed on this custom element: God forbid I'd teach this to anyone xd

____________________​
P a t e n t C e r t i f i c a t e
I, Hellsbadass of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Rei and Zise, give you the following:

Nexus, our loyal member, gave on the date 22-November-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element Me - Soukei Seishou Sauran (Short: Mekeiran);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving Nexus his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Me - Soukei Seishou Sauran
Powered by Hellsbadass
Copyright �2009, NarutoBase.net​

Last edited:
Reactions: -Logic-

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: Shiroiki
Custom element english name: White Spirit
The element is based on: Chakra (Mental and Spiritual Energy) and Wind
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): As seen in both the anime and manga, chakra is used constantly and almost every time. It can be seen by being molded into a sharp point for cutting frequently used by Kabuto and most medical ninja, or take form as chakra string to manipulate puppets, these are a few examples but the list goes on and on possibly never ending.
The user focuses their normal chakra and adding wind chakra to it giving it the sharpness ability and possibly giving it some Wind element characteristics. As sen several times by Neji and his excellent skill in chakra, his rotation technique seems to block amost any kind of attacks. But a flaw in his technique was he has to keep spinning/rotating to keep the "sphere" to be almost indestructible. Similar with the rasengan, it's most effective when its rotating or spinning and has a devastating effect when an opponent is hit. With this in mind, the user would start spinning/rotating their chakra in giving it the same unique ability of the rasengan (allowing it to be a quite powerful offensive tool) and rotation technique (allowing the user with an almost perfect defense). Even though the White Spirit has a similar effect like the rasengan and rotation technique, most justu is done without any handsigns due to the fact that everything is mostly done through releasing chakra (a basic step in beginner training where they begin their chakra training and is mostly done through concentration and focusing). With the effect of the wind element along with the rotating chakra, it extends the range limit of White Spirit to better benefit the user and allowing the element to pierce through most objects.
Idea behind its creation: Using Neji as a example because of his excellent chakra control and usage, the idea of chakra release will be extended to a whole new level. As seen in both the anime and manga, Neji exerts chakra into his hands/fingertips and along with his gentle fist technique he's able to close and/or break opponents chakra points if struck hard enough. Another example would be inserting wind chakra within your kunai or weapon to enhance the sharpness of the weapon. Now with them in mind, those two examples will be used to prove that there is a whole new level of chakra control and it's a long way from perfect control chakra.
Conditions to be able to use it: Complete mastery of Chakra control and release along with the mastery of Wind
Is weak to: Advance Wind (Able to blow away White Spirit), Thermite (Would simply make Thermite stronger), and Acid
Is strong against: Wood (Can pierce through it), Earth (Can pierce through it), Rubber (Able to shoot through it and break it), Cloud (Mixes with it and has no effect), Lightning (Most of the element is consisted of Wind and Wind beats lightning)
Co-creators(if any): anbu kakashi
Students i passed on this custom element: ?&?

Note: This element was originally mine and anbu kakashi and he ****ed up and gave it away to a certain "someone" name Nero
and this is the original one and is less overpowering in my opinion

-doesnt make sense. You don't explain to us what this White Spirit is. Just chakra is not a proper elemental basis-

edit later: I got your pm yes, so please send to me and Grim 3 example jutsus based on this element

~Declined~

Last edited by a moderator:

-Naruto Uzumaki-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element Japanese name: Raijingu Sanda
Custom element English name: Raging Thunder
The element is based on: Fire + Lightning + Chakra
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Raging Thunder is based on positive lightning. Positive lightning, a rarer form of lightning that originates from positively charged regions of the thundercloud, is known to reach temperature of up to 30,000�C (54,000�F) during the atmospheric electrical discharge. The air in its immediate vicinity is heated to around 20,000�C (36,000�F)--about three times the temperature of the surface of the Sun, which is around 12,000�F. Raging Thunder carries an electric current of 300 kA, or about 10 times that of negative lightning, which is the lightning commonly seen within storms and lightning strikes.

One can believe that Kirin is a form of positive lightning manipulated for destructive purposes. Sasuke was shown channeling lightning from the clouds to perform Kirin, and I believe he was channeling positive lightning from the heads of cumulonimbus clouds and harnessed its power to perform it.

One can create positive lightning through the process of drawing out his/her lightning-natured chakra. After drawing it out, the user then adds a large amount of chakra to the flow of the lightning to increase the overall potency of it. One then adds fire-natured chakra to it to help it obtain a greater temperature, and positively charges the lightning like at the positively charged cloud tops which form the positive lightning. After applying the extra chakra to it, one then uses it as a medium for positive lightning to be channeled into.

Positive lightning occurs when the leader forms at the positively charged cloud tops, with the consequence that a negatively charged streamer issues from the ground. The overall effect is a discharge of positive charges to the ground. Research carried out after the discovery of positive lightning in the 1970s showed that positive lightning bolts are typically six to ten times more powerful than negative bolts, last around ten times longer, and can strike tens of kilometers/miles from the clouds. The voltage difference for positive lightning must be considerably higher, due to the tens of thousands of additional meters/feet the strike must travel. As a result of their greater power, positive lightning strikes are considerably more dangerous. One type of positive lightning is anvil-to-ground, since it emanates from the anvil top of a cumulonimbus cloud where the ice crystals are positively charged. The leader strike of lightning issues forth in a nearly horizontal direction until it veers toward the ground. These usually occur kilometers/miles from (and often ahead of) the main storm and will sometimes strike without warning on a sunny day. An anvil-to-ground lightning bolt is a sign of an approaching storm, and if one occurs in a largely clear sky, it is known as a "bolt from the blue." An average bolt of positive lightning carries a current of up to 300 kA (kiloamperes) (about ten times as much current as a bolt of negative lightning), transfers a charge of up to 300 coulombs, has a potential difference up to 1 gigavolt (one billion volts), and lasts for hundreds of milliseconds, with a discharge energy of up to 300 GJ (gigajoules, a billion joules).
Idea behind its creation: To create a stronger, more dangerous form of lightning that is more capable of overcoming its natural weakness. Also, Sasuke using his Fire Style jutsu to heat up the atmosphere and form thunderclouds, thus enabling him to harness real, pure lightning in its strongest state, and control it at his will.
Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of Lightning and Fire, as well as a large chakra supply
Is weak to:
High level Wind (Wind is Lightning’s weakness)
Diamond (is an insulator)
Rubber (is an insulator)
Pure Water (de-ionized water is hard to pass an electric current through)
Is strong against:
Earth (Lightning is Earth’s and the earth is commonly struck by lightning)
Ice (pure manipulation of water, therefore a conductor of electricity) and Dry Ice (is a variation and advancement of Ice)
Lightning (Raging Thunder is essentially Lightning itself to the next level)
Water (Water is a conductor of electricity)
Fire (Positive lightning temperature is around 54,000 �F, numerous times hotter than the temperature of the sun)
Co-creators (if any): Lord of Kaos
Students I passed on this custom element: Riku & ~Hasashi~

____________________​
P a t e n t C e r t i f i c a t e
I, Rei of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Nexus and ZonDer, give u the following:

-Naruto Uzumaki-, our loyal member, gave on the date 02-December-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element Me - Soukei Seishou Sauran (Short: Mekeiran);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving -Naruto Uzumaki- his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Ranging Thunder - Raijingu Sanda
Powered by Rei
Copyright �2009, NarutoBase.net​

-Please Remember that although you were allowed to submit on Sannin Rank, you will be allowed to use this element on Kage Rank-

Artimis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: bakudan
Custom element english name: plutonium
The element is based on:This element is basic on compress Earth + Lightning and knowing how uranium and neutrons
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): plutonium is a rare transuranic radioactive chemical element. It cannot be created through just chakra molding and manipulation. By manipluatin the ground, the user will be able to extract the uranium ore. Once the Uranium ore has be extract the user must make a electric current by doing so turning his hands in to reactor. After so the user compresses the Uranium causing a Radioactive decay in this process in which an unstable atomic nucleus spontaneously loses energy by emitting ionizing particles and radiation turning the uranium in to Plutonium.

Plutonium is an actinide metal of silvery-white appearance that tarnishes when exposed to air, forming a dull coating when oxidized. The element normally exhibits six allotropes and four oxidation states. It reacts with carbon, halogens, nitrogen and silicon. When exposed to moist air, it forms oxides and hydrides that expand the sample up to 70% in volume, which in turn flake off as a powder that can spontaneously ignite. It is also a radioactive poison that accumulates in bone marrow.

Plutonium has assumed the position of dominant importance among the trasuranium elements because of its successful use as an explosive ingredient in nuclear weapons and the place which it holds as a key material in the development of industrial use of nuclear power. One kilogram is equivalent to about 22 million kilowatt hours of heat energy. The complete detonation of a kilogram of plutonium produces an explosion equal to about 20,000 tons of chemical explosive.

Idea behind its creation:I watched some stuff on atom bombs and looked up how they were made and thought this would be a cool element.
Conditions to be able to use it: Gain Mastery of Earth and have excellent chakra control and know all about uranium and how it come to be.
Is weak to: Diamond, Steam, Chocolate and Thermite
Is strong against: Mercury, Blood, water, wind, earth and
Co-creators (if any):none
Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ?

-Declined: The element will be rechecked when you reach Kage Rank-

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Raijiba
Custom element english name: Electromagnetism
The element is based on: Lightning, Earth, Wind
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):Electromagnetism is the physics of the electromagnetic field, a field that exerts a force on particles with the property of electric charge and is reciprocally affected by the presence and motion of such particles.

A changing magnetic field produces an electric field (this is the phenomenon of electromagnetic induction, the basis of operation for electrical generators, induction motors, and transformers). Similarly, a changing electric field generates a magnetic field.

The magnetic field is produced by the motion of electric charges, i.e., electric current. The magnetic field causes the magnetic force associated with magnets.

The force that the electromagnetic field exerts on electrically charged particles, called the electromagnetic force, is one of the fundamental forces. The other fundamental forces are strong nuclear force (which holds atomic nuclei together), the weak nuclear force and the gravitational force. All other forces (e.g. friction) are ultimately derived from these fundamental forces.

The electromagnetic force is the one responsible for practically all the phenomena encountered in daily life, with the exception of gravity. All the forces involved in interactions between atoms can be traced to the electromagnetic force acting on the electrically charged protons and electrons inside the atoms. This includes the forces we experience in "pushing" or "pulling" ordinary material objects, which come from the intermolecular forces between the individual molecules in our bodies and those in the objects. It also includes all forms of chemical phenomena, which arise from interactions between electron orbitals

Magneto is a mutant with the ability to manipulate and generate electromagnetic fields. The full extent of Magneto's power has been greatly expanded over the years since his first introduction. At a basic level, however, Magneto can manipulate the electromagnetic force to achieve a wide range of effects. Such effects include the creation of force-fields which can selectively block out matter and energy (while they usually allow sound and visible light to pass through so Magneto can interact with other characters, they can also shut out sonic blasts and shockwaves, as well as lasers and nuclear explosions). He can also channel his magnetic powers through his own body so as to appear to temporarily increase his strength, stamina, and agility to superhuman levels.

As a ninja, The User Constantly releases thier lightning chakra in constantly moving current. Creating a Magnetic Field the user the applies thier earth chakra to increase this effect as that is what most metals are derived from. Then applying wind keeps the chakras constantly in motion allowing the user to freely move and manipulate the air around him to crete force fields or manipulate metals. they may even channel this movement inside them selves. Earth giving the body durability, Lightning stimultaing the nervous system, and wind providing more air to the muscles enabling faster, stronger physical attacks.

Idea behind its creation: The Electrical Currents of Chidori and The Magnetic Arts of The Third Kazekage. and Magneto
Conditions to be able to use it:Mastery of Lightning, Earth, and Wind Jutsu
Is weak to:) Sound, (Passes Through) Radio Frequency (passes Trhough but also emits), Light (Passes Through), Water (Diffuses Through the Barrier)
Is strong against: Any Metal Based Element Or Tech. (Metal Releases Magnetic Fields), Void (The Electro Magnetic Forces From a Black Hole Can Be Manipulated), Lightning, Potential Energy (Weak to Lightning-This Is Lightning Based) Gel, Any Matter Based Element (Earth,Water), Magnetic Arts.
Co-creators (if any):

-Declined: Magnetism already exists in Naruto and this is similar to some of Pein's techniques-

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name:Kozumikku Chiriton
Custom element english name: Cosmic Dust Release
The element is based on:Earth + Earth + Chakra
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):The shinobi adds a massive amount of earth chakra into the earth turning the earth into dust.
Idea behind its creation:Cosmic dust is a type of dust composed of particles in space which are a few molecules to 0.1 mm in size. Cosmic dust can be further distinguished by its astronomical location; for example: intergalactic dust, interstellar dust (potentially concentrated in a nebula), interplanetary dust (such as in a circumstellar disk) and circumplanetary dust (such as in a planetary ring).

In our own Solar System, interplanetary dust causes the zodiacal light. Sources include comet dust, asteroidal dust, dust from the Kuiper belt, and interstellar dust passing through our solar system.

Radiative properties of cosmic dust

A dust particle interacts with electromagnetic radiation in a way that depends on its cross section, the wavelength of the electromagnetic radiation, and on the nature of the grain: its refractive index, size, etc. The radiation process for an individual grain is called its emissivity, dependent on the grain's efficiency factor. Furthermore, we have to specify whether the emissivity process is extinction, scattering, or absorption. In the radiation emission curves, several important signatures identify the composition of the emitting or absorbing dust particles.

Dust particles can scatter light nonuniformly. Forward-scattered light means that light is redirected slightly by diffraction off its path from the star/sunlight, and back-scattered light is reflected light.

The scattering and extinction ("dimming") of the radiation gives useful information about the dust grain sizes. For example, if the object(s) in one's data is many times brighter in forward-scattered visible light than in back-scattered visible light, then we know that a significant fraction of the particles are about a micrometer in diameter.

The scattering of light from dust grains in long exposure visible photographs is quite noticeable in reflection nebulas, and gives clues about the individual particle's light-scattering properties. In x-ray wavelengths, many scientists are investigating the scattering of x-rays by interstellar dust, and some have suggested that astronomical x-ray sources would possess diffuse haloes, due to the dust.
Conditions to be able to use it:
Is weak to:All types of Wind Jutsu
Is strong against:
Co-creators (if any):N/A

-Declined: The element will be rechecked when you reach Kage Rank-

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name:Kozumikku Rei
Custom element english name:Cosmic Ray
The element is based on:Chakra control and raw energy from celestial bodies
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Cosmic rays are energetic particle that come from outer space and hit the Earth's atmosphere. 90% of all the cosmic ray particles are protons, 10% are helium nuclei, and under 1% are heavier elements and electrons. Cosmic particles arrive individually, not in the form of a ray. The variety of particle energies reflects the wide variety of sources.
The origins of these particles range from energetic processes on the Sun to as yet unknown events in the farthest reaches of the visible universe. In the manga we see the Sun's energy being used by the ninja in different ways one way is this jutsu (Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation), in this jutsu natural light energy which is given from the Sun is harnessed by the ninja then used for their own purposes, as stated above cosmic energy is also a form of energy sent out from the Sun energetic processes the user can harness the super charged proton particles in a similar method and add chakra into the particles to make them even more charged and this would allow them to control the particles for their own uses similarly to how to light molecules were controlled, except the effects of the energies are different. Cosmic rays can have energies of over 10^20 eV, far higher than the 10^12 through 10^13 eV that man-made particle accelerators can produce. There has been interest in investigating cosmic rays of even greater energies.
Cosmic rays are divided into two categories, primary and secondary. The cosmic rays that arise in extrasolar astrophysical sources are primary cosmic rays; these primary cosmic rays can interact with interstellar matter to create secondary cosmic rays. The sun also emits low energy cosmic rays associated with solar flares, high level fire should also release an amount of cosmic energy because the processes are alike though they are not as strong as the suns cosmic rays they are still powerful and can power up any cosmic energy in the area. The exact composition of primary cosmic rays, outside the Earth's atmosphere, is dependent on which part of the energy spectrum is observed. The ratio of hydrogen to helium (28% by mass He) is about the same as the primordial elemental abundance ratio of these elements (24% by mass He) in the universe.
The remaining is composed of the other heavier nuclei which are abundant end products of stars' nuclear synthesis. Secondary cosmic rays consist of the other nuclei which are not abundant nuclear synthesis end products, or products of the Big Bang, primarily lithium, beryllium and boron. These light nuclei appear in cosmic rays in much greater abundance about 1:100 particles than in solar atmospheres, where their abundance is about 10^-7 that of helium.
In high-energy physics, an ultra-high-energy cosmic ray is a cosmic ray, subatomic particle, which appears to have extreme high levels of energy, far beyond both its rest mass and energies typical of other cosmic rays. These particles are significant because they have energy comparable and sometimes exceeding the Greisen–Zatsepin–Kuzmin limit.
It is hypothesized that active galactic nuclei are capable of converting dark matter into high energy protons. Dark matter particles are about 15 times heavier than protons, and they can decay into pairs of particles of a type that interacts. Near an active galactic nucleus, one of these particles can fall into the black hole, while the other escapes, as described by the Penrose process. Some of the particles that escape will collide with incoming particles creating collisions of very high energy. It is in these collisions that ordinary visible protons can form. These protons would have very high energies.
Electrons in air have a mean free path of about 1cm. Fast electrons which move at a large fraction of the speed of light have a mean free path up to 100 times longer. Given the long free paths, an electric field can accelerate these electrons to energies far higher than that of initially static electrons. If they strike air molecules, more relativistic electrons will be released, creating an avalanche multiplication of "runaway" electrons. Conventional electron avalanches leading to the electrical breakdown of air at 1-atm pressure will take place at field strengths above 30 kV/cm. Since high-energy electrons have much longer free trajectories, far weaker fields can trigger avalanche breakdown, but only if a source of high-energy electrons is present to start the "runaway" process. This phenomenon was not commonly seen in the laboratory since the breakdown regions can occur only on a scale of fifty meters or more. In the upper atmosphere, cosmic rays striking air molecules within thunderstorms can supply the relativistic electrons which trigger a breakdown in "runaway" mode. The breakdown region is a conductive plasma many tens of meters long, and it can supply the "seed" which triggers a lightning flash. Its presence would cause any lightning in the area to breakdown and release their energy faster than normal.

Idea behind its creation: I got the idea from the Silver Surfer who has the Power Cosmic, the base of this power is of course Cosmic energy, this grants him superhuman strength, stamina, durability, senses and the ability to absorb and manipulate the energy forms for his purposes.
The Surfer survives by converting matter into energy: he doesnt require food, water, air, or sleep and can survive in nearly any known natural environment(space and even black holes). He then uses the energy in various forms for offensive and defensive needs, such abilities as making force shields, and bolts of cosmic force powerful enough to rip space and create black holes. He uses the Cosmic energy to enhance his strength and even change his size and phase through solid matter. His senses enhanced by the cosmic energy are great enough to allow him to detect of energy of all kinds.

Conditions to be able to use it:Chakra control, large amounts of chakra. +10 chakra cost to Cosmic ray jutsus
Is weak to: Strong Winds(blow it away), Large water sources+ Advanced dense water elements(can absorb the energy into it or weaken the energy), Total Energy Control.
Is strong against:All advanced fire and lightning and other forms of similar energy that will only increase the cosmic energy(Sun's flame release cosmic energy so high level fire should also release cosmic energy suppling more energy and the energy can just blast through it or remain unaffected, cosmic energy causes runaway breakdown which triggers lightning particles to be released faster than normal and using up all their energy faster), Earth and advanced Earth(break through it with raw energy), Small non dense water sources(in small sources there is not enough room for all energy to disperse thus overloads and cant absorb all the energy), Dark(can be converted into cosmic energy), Void(it is nothingness just like space and cosmic rays travel through space unaffected).
Co-creators (if any):None
Students I passed on this custom element:Ace and Anbu Kakashi
~Declined~ incomplete information, explain how it fits into the naruto universe

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Jinton
Custom element english name: Dust Release
The element is based on: Earth, Wind, Lightning, Chakra
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):
By first manipulating both Wind and Lightning elements into one. the user causes the chakra to constantly be a war with each other, by applying more chakra into the lightning element the user keeps the lightning chakra from losing, then applying earth chakra the user can then cause theses "fighting" chakras to take any three dimensional shape (Pyramid, Shpere, Cube, etc.) he wishes. When this touches the opponents, the fighting chakras attack at a molecular level the lightning diffusing through the opponents cells causing vibrations so magnificant that it causes those cells to disconnect from each other and the wind individually attacking each one (as seen with Rasenshurikan) speeds this process up by carrying away each molecule, Thus creating a dust of whatever this Element touches.

Because Some dust consists of human skin. Scientists estimate that humans shed the entire outer layer of skin every day or two, at a rate of 7 million skin flakes per minute, which corresponds to a mass emission rate of about 20 mg/minute. By using tHe Dust Release Technique the User Speed this process up 10 fold. and can cause the opponent to be come dust within a matter of Seconds, Depending on the technique.

The Size of These Techniques Vary as This Technique Only Creates Dust and doesn't Initally Use It. Most of These Techniques are Heavy and along with crushing power they turn the object into dust.
Idea behind its creation:The Tsuchikage Used this Technique Against Sasuke. And Was Said To Be Able To Turn Anything To Dust When It Hits a Surface.

Dust Release (塵遁, Jinton) ninjutsu are likely created by combining the earth nature with another, unknown element. This element allows the user to manipulate molecules, giving them the ability to turn anything into molecule-sized dust.

You must be registered for see images

Conditions to be able to use it: Advanced Training In Lightning, Wind, and Earth Elements, Great Source Of Chakra As This Element Can Drain even the most Powerful Ninja with the Greatest Chakra Control. . -10 Additional Chakra Points to Any Jutsu Of This Technique.
Is weak to: Advanced Lightning (Pierces Through Small Amount of Earth Chakra and Causes The Overload of Lightning With in Technique diffusing it). Sand (intially dust itself. so it would simply reform.)
Is strong against: Any Matter Based Technique ( Earth, Gel, Rubber, Ice, Metals)
Co-creators (if any):

____________________​
P a t e n t C e r t i f i c a t e R e v o k e d
I, Rei of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Nexus and ZonDer, revoke u the following:

Kirabi-, our loyal member, gave on the date 09-December-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element Jinton (Dust Release);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element does not satisfy all requirements, and am therefore revoking Kirabi's patent on this element by the following;
The reason is that it has come to light that this was submitted after the element was released in the manga, meaning it is a copy; All jutsus associated with this element are declined.
Kirabi can now submit another element instead of this one.

Dust Release - Jinton - Patent Revoked