0⚔️
Moving onto the last technique!

(Ranton Ougi: Rankiryuu) Storm Release Ultimate Technique: Turbulance
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description:
After doing a sequence of 4 handseals (Rat→Dragon→Hare→Tiger) the user releases a burst of red chakra in the form of a gigantic collumn of energy that rises high into the atmosphere above him. As soon as he does so, huge cold thunderclouds gather and swirl around and above the user, covering the whole battle field. As the pitch black thunderclouds gather high above the user, the whole atmosphere becomes charged with static energy. After some time, having gathered enough thunderclouds and lightning energy, the whole energy is unleashed upon the ground descending in the form of a collum of energy (similar to the one initially triggered). As it touches the ground around the user, the collumn explands outwards, taking advantage of the moisture in the air to travel up to long range, hitting everything while clearing the skies in the process. The energy destroys anything in its wake, leaving nothing but an empty wasteland behind. Because of the massive range and chakra needed to perform this technique, the user can only make use of it a limited amount of times.
Note: Usable only twice per battle.
Note: Takes one full turn to charge completely.

With this one, it takes a full turn to form. Perform the seals, and release a burst of storm chakra that has a red tint to it in front of you, then use shape manipulation on it to form a large column that you then will rise high into the sky. Then after that is done, clouds will surround the red column when one turn passes by the column should have gathered enough lighting and dark thunderclouds. This will then crash down to earth completely levelling the whole area. The range and power on this is massive and very good, waiting one turn to use is, a downer. But for something so powerful I can understand why they need to place it there.

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Ranton Ougi: Rankiryuu ) Storm Release Ultimate Technique: Turbulence
Advantage:
* It is a sure hit, the accuracy is high, the column of energy travel all directions unless the opponent has an adequate defense its a kill move. * The user is safe from the lightning energy so no chance of a backfire.
Disadvantage:
* It involves hand seals and takes two turn to perform, very very slow technique and as a result should only be used as a last resort. * It gives off warning signals to the opponent making it not suitable for a sneak attack. * The lightning energy blocks the view of the user temporary hence losing sight of the opponent.
Usage:
* I would use to take out multiple target at the same time.
Counter:
* I will counter with Wind Release: Air Current Wild Dance, am not sure of the reaction x_x
Perform It:
* I begin by first knead-ing storm chakra within me then I quickly wave four hand seals and release the chakra through my chakra points and direct the chakra to travel in mass with a distinctive red color into the sky just above me. The storm chakra fuse with the atmosphere and begin to react, due to my chakra, dense thunderclouds begin to appear around the area blocking the light in that region of the sky,the thundercloud proceed to gather around a spot directly above me. From this outcome, I know the effects of the storm chakra is working, as the thundercloud continue to form and rage the skies covering the whole battlefield, I patiently wait maintaining my focus and handle on my storm element.
After the thundercloud have gathered successfully in the sky, it release downward back to me lightning energy in the shape of a column; mentally and physically prepared I receive the energy, the lightning energy hit the ground around me keeping me safe in a circle. Using myself as the starting point I manipulate the lightning energy to expand out, as the energy expand it obliterate any and everything it comes in contact with. I manage to push the lightning column up to long range from me before dispersing it.
Question
* What's the effect of this tech on a defensive tech like susano?
* If I was to get disturbed or disrupted after releasing the burst of red chakra into the sky, would the tech still be completed or it would cease or paused?
* After I have charged up the sky completely (1st turn) can I hold up on the finishing move for several turns, what I mean is, I charge up the cloud in my 1st turn then perform a different tech in my 2nd turn then a different tech in my 3rd turn before completing this technique in my 4th or 5th turn. I ask this cos after charging up the clouds I would like to trap/restraint my opponent before sending the column of energy to finish them off.
* Can going underground dodge this technique?

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Most likely would shatter a bone or two of the susano.
2. After you release it? No, the technique would still be in effect.
3. No you cannot do that. So you'd have to trap them before the second turn arises.
4. Deep, deep underground yes. I believe so.