Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't understand literally nothing about WoW but i'm always watching my favorite streamer playing. He's playing it right now actually and i'm watching.

Amazeballs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thoughts so far?
The leveling experience was amazing. Lots of voice-acting, highly-streamlined quest progression, and an awesome soundtrack = great questing. However, the best part, at least to me, was that zones now scale with character level; players can pick and choose which zone (story) they would like to play through first, without running the risk of out-leveling the story. I can't tell you how many times I've had to skip leveling in certain zones, or missed the epic finales of various quest lines, due to leveling faster than quest-efficiency.

As for the artifact/class hall implementation, I main an Arms/Fury warrior; it's been great so far. Legion Arms is very active, and always has meaningful buttons to press in its rotation, and feels much healthier than WoD Arms. I haven't played much Fury yet other than prepatch, so I can't speak to how it's performing.

In WoD, I raided as a dps warrior in a guild that had M Archi on farm, and had some warrior parses on Warcraft Logs that were as high as #12 in North America (out of thousands of other warriors); in past expansions, I've been primarily a PvP main, and have hit High Warlord/Hero of the Horde on my warrior, though I've only been ~2200 in arena (on both warrior and warlock). I can say without a doubt that this is the most I've ever enjoyed playing my Arms warrior (without set bonuses in the picture).

Reactions: Olorin

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The leveling experience was amazing. Lots of voice-acting, highly-streamlined quest progression, and an awesome soundtrack = great questing. However, the best part, at least to me, was that zones now scale with character level; players can pick and choose which zone (story) they would like to play through first, without running the risk of out-leveling the story. I can't tell you how many times I've had to skip leveling in certain zones, or missed the epic finales of various quest lines, due to leveling faster than quest-efficiency.

As for the artifact/class hall implementation, I main an Arms/Fury warrior; it's been great so far. Legion Arms is very active, and always has meaningful buttons to press in its rotation, and feels much healthier than WoD Arms. I haven't played much Fury yet other than prepatch, so I can't speak to how it's performing.

In WoD, I raided as a dps warrior in a guild that had M Archi on farm, and had some warrior parses on Warcraft Logs that were as high as #12 in North America (out of thousands of other warriors); in past expansions, I've been primarily a PvP main, and have hit High Warlord/Hero of the Horde on my warrior, though I've only been ~2200 in arena (on both warrior and warlock). I can say without a doubt that this is the most I've ever enjoyed playing my Arms warrior (without set bonuses in the picture).
An actual answer! Wow

And here I was sure all warriors went fury :)

I'm a mage, frost atm, fire just feels ... Well not crazy enough as of now, than again that is to be expected, bad gear to start with and since i havent had time to go serious yet frost is just more fun to play atm

Yes the level scaling is fantastic I hope they add it to more zones, at least for lvl 1-100 and than 100-110 for the Isles

The new zones are fantastic yes :) and most of the dungeons are as well

What's your fav new zone?

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have mained a Ret pala or 6 years (cleared mythic in mop, then dialed back to HC in WoD because of how boring the content was) and stopped playing because of how crappy they made Ret =/

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have mained a Ret pala or 6 years (cleared mythic in mop, then dialed back to HC in WoD because of how boring the content was) and stopped playing because of how crappy they made Ret =/
And here I am sitting at lvl 103 because you guys won't quest with me and I can't bring myself to slog through it solo.

Anyway on topic, got into the beta late I then burned through all the quests up to Suramar in like a day. Finished the Suramar artifact points giving quests in the next day and began grinding world quests. Did this for about 2 weeks before Legion dropped the grinding that is. Started Legion immediately after it dropped, got my artifact and class hall then started in Azuna. I barely got through the Azuna quests and made my way to Val'shara got to the point where you're following Malfurion around soon after Ysera gets corrupted and couldn't focus on the quest lines anymore. The first time through the questing was fan-****ing-tasitic. I loved every moment, but even with the scalable mobs and the choose your own adventure style zones it gets boring doing it a second time I already know I'm not going to be able to do it with my alts. I know I should already be max level, my artifacts are going to fall behind but I just can't work up the motivation to quest.

/r/wow is nothing but "I love questing" "questing is great" "I want to quest but I have work" and I just want that feeling again xD

Last edited: