Anyone have any old memories on this site?

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah, i enjoyed konoha town, playing without worries.
Post automatically merged:

-Itachi base vs every base
-LOL QUOTE group
-people posting fake spoiler/chapter. They said "chapter bla,bla is out" but actually they're trolling😤
my fav troll event was the seven heavenly breath thread first appearance on the base lol

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She would tell that to a lot of people, even reported a few. She felt it was necessary to enforce the Forum’s rules in a place like that. Maybe she was aspiring to become an official mod. lel
Tbh Naruta was most likely trying to help people avoid getting in trouble because she worried about things like that. If she reported someone it was probably for big things like flaming, censor bypassing or stalking and harrassment. Unlike people like me who back then would subtly bait people into exploding then report them for it to get them banned.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh Naruta was most likely trying to help people avoid getting in trouble because she worried about things like that. If she reported someone it was most likely for big things like flaming, censor bypassing or stalking and harrassment. Unlike people like me who back then would subtly bait people into exploding then report them for it to get them banned.

lol

Some of the very interesting reports did come from some very popular members who were very nice to forum trolls. Hitting on report button at the same time as they egged the other one on. Giving them longer rope to hang themselves..

• Wow
Reactions: Avonomemi

UchiGOD

Regular
Kin
179💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah .... I had some cool friends here but they left + religious debates were hot at my time lol.
Didn't take much part in sites activities,tho.
And there were wars between uchiha fans.......
Man,ive gotten so old

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah .... I had some cool friends here but they left + religious debates were hot at my time lol.
Didn't take much part in sites activities,tho.
And there were wars between uchiha fans.......
Man,ive gotten so old
Yeh I'd join in on them. I was the itachi > everyone fan.
Also everyone would argue with assume uchicha and his bs sasuke threads

UchiGOD

Regular
Kin
179💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeh I'd join in on them. I was the itachi > everyone fan.
Also everyone would argue with assume uchicha and his bs sasuke threads
Yeah same haha. Itachi base I dead now.
We were allies then.
RIGHT. Madara fans were more logical at least.
Sauce fans would just make a thread to worship him,and anyone who did otherwise would've been wiped out lmao.

Reactions: Tauren Chieftain

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, chatting with Belserion and being apart of the tobidara group was probably the most fun I've had around here.:ira:
Unless you had another account you missed all fun regarding Tobidara / Madara . Golden days were around 2012 - 2015 with thousand members online and many threads about Madara who was beating everyone ass in manga. A lot of Itachi fans too.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah same haha. Itachi base I dead now.
We were allies then.
RIGHT. Madara fans were more logical at least.
Sauce fans would just make a thread to worship him,and anyone who did otherwise would've been wiped out lmao.
Itachi base were the most trollish one but also the funniest one .
Madara base was the most logical because Madara at his peak was stronger than every other Uchiha at his peak so they only needed to bring manga facts to be right in argument.

Sasuke fans were like you said worshipers and fought wars not only with other Uchiha base but with Naruto base too.

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah a lot of memories, but one that stands out to me the most is "When We made NB great again". I made a troll thread in the question and answer section, and for a few days, Rei (Admin) decided to change the whole layout of the NB. It said on the top "Make NB great again" and I think my picture was put somewhere. They also added or changed something to my username and profile. It was a wholesome memory hahaha. I wonder if anyone has any screenshots of it.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah a lot of memories, but one that stands out to me the most is "When We made NB great again". I made a troll thread in the question and answer section, and for a few days, Rei (Admin) decided to change the whole layout of the NB. It said on the top "Make NB great again" and I think my picture was put somewhere. They also added or changed something to my username and profile. It was a wholesome memory hahaha. I wonder if anyone has any screenshots of it.
i have screenshit of that..