Anyone have any old memories on this site?

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I joined early 2011 and saw some cool things regarding RP and a lot of arguments between members which was interesting af.

I once tried getting into RP but never really did as I thought I would get one shot by some OP move.

Alsoooo I used to spam this one section with Uzumaki Naruta and just chat on that section with some other members including Nathan I think?.

Both of my brothers actually an accounts as well and I think I got in trouble at one point for having two accounts but explained to the frog admin it was my bro 🤔

Оdin

Elite
Kin
626💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
o_O I cant remember any drama.

But I remember uzumaki naruta became a mod on there and my lil bro told me she told him not to spam or something😂😂
She would tell that to a lot of people, even reported a few. She felt it was necessary to enforce the Forum’s rules in a place like that. Maybe she was aspiring to become an official mod. lel

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Joined in 2009 ....didn't pay attention to much of the forum initially but it's layout was inviting and I could access anime and manga. Lot's of memories..

o_O I cant remember any drama.

But I remember uzumaki naruta became a mod on there and my lil bro told me she told him not to spam or something😂😂
Lucky you.

Forum games were major drama dens at one point. But so were RP drama and discussion section.. premium section had own dramas... gangs factions, personal rivalries...

Naruta was probably being just helpful. Rei had rules reduction of post count along with bans for spamming in there.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I get surprised sometimes when I see threads I have been thinking of making already made by myself or threads in general apperently made by me.
Memories escape me from this site.

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She would tell that to a lot of people, even reported a few. She felt it was necessary to enforce the Forum’s rules in a place like that. Maybe she was aspiring to become an official mod. lel
Ooooh maybe. She was cool though I left her a message before I gapped ( I think I did). I could always rely on her to post a few seconds after me hehehehehe.
Official mod.. bad times xD
Wait where you a mod? Feel like I've seen ya with a blue name before.

When I used to be that innocent Oro fan.:happy:
Good days!:vex:

Also, chatting with Belserion and being apart of the tobidara group was probably the most fun I've had around here.:ira:
Feel like I've heard Tobidara somewhere :unsure::unsure:

Joined in 2009 ....didn't pay attention to much of the forum initially but it's layout was inviting and I could access anime and manga. Lot's of memories..

Lucky you.

Forum games were major drama dens at one point. But so were RP drama and discussion section.. premium section had own dramas... gangs factions, personal rivalries...

Naruta was probably being just helpful. Rei had rules reduction of post count along with bans for spamming in there.
i feel like I was around when that happened o.o
lakookie lakookie lakookie lakookie lakookie lakookie lakookie lakookie lakookie
Who the heck is lakookie fam??

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i liked the base wars lol and when members would try infiltrating other bases. i still remember this specific thread where the OP tricked Hinata and Sakura fans into posting depreciating pictures of their favs. if im remembering right, the title was something along the lines of "hinata is more brave/loyal than sakura" or smthing like that, and the post featured how much pain she was willing to go through for naruto. end result was that the comment section had sakura fans posting pics of sakura getting beat up and hinata fans posting pics of hinata getting beat up.

• Haha
Reactions: Uchiha seeker

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i liked the base wars lol and when members would try infiltrating other bases. i still remember this specific thread where the OP tricked Hinata and Sakura fans into posting depreciating pictures of their favs. if im remembering right, the title was something along the lines of "hinata is more brave/loyal than sakura" or smthing like that, and the post featured how much pain she was willing to go through for naruto. end result was that the comment section had sakura fans posting pics of sakura getting beat up and hinata fans posting pics of hinata getting beat up.
Haha i need to find that thread.