Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The "Hinata vs Hidan" thread struck me that I'm having trouble remembering anything notable in that regard. Actually, scratch notable, i can't even remember any at all.

Any form works, really, and the listed people are only an example:

-Grandmaster planning - Madara, Black Zetsu
-Future prediction and wisdom - Itachi
-Manipulation - Tobi
-Analyzation of opponent's abilities - Shikamaru, Sasuke, Minato
-Battle strategy - Shikaku, Kakashi
-Overall knowledge on the world/jutsus - Orochimaru, Kabuto

Note that Hinata has a 3.5 in Intelligence. Scans would be appreciated. Also, no filler.

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lel Lel and Lel Only intelligent feat from her is going after Naruto so she become the first lady.
You must be registered for see images

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No she doesn't have any exceptional intelligence.Its the reason why she always yells Naruto kun.She was so stupid that she went out to face Pain all by herself without gathering at least 1-2 clan mates to distract Pain while she freed Naruto but nah she just jumped in like a fool and Pain swatted her like a house fly

superturtle

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No she doesn't have any exceptional intelligence.Its the reason why she always yells Naruto kun.She was so stupid that she went out to face Pain all by herself without gathering at least 1-2 clan mates to distract Pain while she freed Naruto but nah she just jumped in like a fool and Pain swatted her like a house fly
As opposed to the 10 or so people just chilling out at the top of the crater.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She thought about the outcome from the fight if she left naruto like that which was him getting captured

And no one was there with her except for the injured hyuuga so she had no other options

And it's pretty illogical to call someone stupid because he/she are defending their lovers

But you're trolling anyway so whatever

Reactions: 1Told

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Milliana said:
She has 3.5 in intelligence? That was Hebi Sasuke's stat.
Huh? I didn't even realize this, if Sasuke was a 3.5 at that point, then Hinata should be somewhere in the negatives.

she dont need that, as long as she got beauty then everything else is irrelevant
I could make fun of this post for days, but... meh.

The Zealot said:
Being able to pass the chunin exam(writing one) without cheating
I more or less meant something with practical use, and something that's not as outdated as the earliest parts of Naruto. Sakura did the same, but that exam doesn't really contribute to anything...

superturtle said:
As opposed to the 10 or so people just chilling out at the top of the crater.
That was bravery and love, not intelligence. In fact, looking it only from that point of view, it was a pretty damn stupid thing to do.

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well yeah, but she learned it on her own and databook says that she's the only user now you make a guess
@bold- It doesn't say she's the only user. It says everyone in the Main household learns it- someone taught it to her. It lists her simply because she's the only one to showcase it on panel, however, it's expected that Hanabi knows it as well, and Hiashi definitely knows it.

This isn't an intelligence feat. Shinobi learn jutsu all the time. This one isn't one of the most complex in NB (Izanami, edo tensei, etc are difficult and take intelligence to pull off). It's just something all of her family members within the main household learn.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@bold- It doesn't say she's the only user. It says everyone in the Main household learns it- someone taught it to her. It lists her simply because she's the only one to showcase it on panel, however, it's expected that Hanabi knows it as well, and Hiashi definitely knows it.

This isn't an intelligence feat. Shinobi learn jutsu all the time. This one isn't one of the most complex in NB (Izanami, edo tensei, etc are difficult and take intelligence to pull off). It's just something all of her family members within the main household learn.
No , in the users category hinata name is the only one that there, and there's no such thing as"definitely" unless you have a prove that they can use it then you can't say everyone in the main branch can use its really illogical

And Yeah it is a feat cause when you learn an A rank justu on your own without any help from nobody then you should consider your self a genius kinda like how sasuke learnd kirin on his own

And go read the page on the databook, it says that lion fists it's really hard to master since 1 mistake can lead into failure or injury

And lion fist are considerd a chakra avatars, hinata shapes the chakra in an specific appearance in which they appear as lions head and every time she drain chakra from the opponent she has to not lose control and keep the shape and at same time absorb chakra and add it to her own, just imagine how much chakra reverse does that need

Last edited:

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No , in the users category hinata name is the only one that there, and there's no such thing as"definitely" unless you have a prove that they can use it then you can't say everyone in the main branch can use its really illogical

And Yeah it is a feat cause when you learn an A rank justu on your own without any help from nobody then you should consider your self a genius kinda like how sasuke learnd kirin on his own

And go read the page on the databook, it says that lion fists it's really hard to master since 1 mistake can lead into failure or injury

When it states that it's passed down throughout the main family... yes, it's a given that her father (the head of the main family) knows it. It's not illogical. To even imply that Hiashi is below his daughter in ability is laughable.

No where does it state she learned it on her own. It's not as if she just read how to do it and then did it...she had people teach her how to complete it.

Actually, it's not like Sasuke at all. Sasuke invented Kirin (possibly with Orochimaru's help). He didn't learn it from somewhere else- the jutsu had not existed previously. Hinata learned a jutsu that is passed down through her family and was expected to learn. Sasuke's feat with Kirin> Hinata's feat with Twin Lion Fists.

Yes. Just as it says that nearly every jutsu in NV is difficult to master if one doesn't have good chakra control.

Still not an intelligence feat to be honest.

~Also, I'm not saying Hinata isn't intelligent. She's of average intelligence, possibly above-average. I'm just saying this doesn't make her a genius. :p I don't think any female in NV is one. To me, Hinata learning Twin Lion Fists just proves she's dedicated and has good chakra control.

Last edited: