To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see, you do not wish to comprehend, but bound to your presumptuous conclusions and thus our little chat was fruitless :rolleyes:
Conclusions? did you not admit you worded it in a way to stand out?

You must be registered for see images

Why would you want to stand out if you didn't want attention?

Oh, right...

as i sure as hell dont want to use simple minded 'no, she doesnt have any' for example
Sometimes simple is best if you don't want people thinking you're attention mongering.

Last edited:

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Conclusions? did you not admit you worded it in a way to stand out?

Why would you want to stand out if you didn't want attention?
Nope, i directly denied it, if you would read, you would know :hint:

What i said is that im not a person with plain speech, which is part of my long work over myself to be a better me.
I did not seek attention, nor do i ever in replies, i make threads if i need one.

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Your long work makes you look like you need attention.

But im bored with you now and we've been off topic for way too long.

Your long work looks like you're on to me to defend hinata, rather then dealing with the fact she is what she is, but im not *****ing about that do i? :rolleyes:

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Passed down through the family doesn't mean that everyone in the main branch knows it, you're just making an assumption, it's like saying everyone in uchiha clan knows izanagai, it's a secret uchiha technique is it? LOL

AND NO no one is saying hinata> sasuke I am just comparing then since they have the same intelligence stat on databook

No byakugo is the only justu that cab get compared to lion fists, otherwise prove it , tell me how every "difficult" jutsu on NB works,

And Yeah hinata intelligence is above average but yeah lion fists are self tough and she's the only user on NV, databook conforms you can't deny

Sorry for bringing this up, I know it's late but I never got any notification, i just saw your comment
I didn't say everyone in the main family knows it. I said it's a given that the clan leader is capable of performing the technique.

The databook said it's taught to main family members. It's not a forbidden tech. The Uchiha weren't supposed to be using Izanagi, that's actually forbidden and thus not comparable to Twin Lion Fists.

I didn't mention the Yin Seal...

Alright. No, I can deny considering that the databook confirmed it was a jutsu taught to the main family... meaning others know it and she's not the only user. She's just the only character who showcased it on panel.

lol, it's fine. Sometimes I don't get notifications for quotes either. :) xD I'll let you keep your opinion though. And I can keep mine. Not going to reply anymore. :p

Reactions: Venomous Cobra

Fire Goddess

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No she doesn't have any exceptional intelligence.Its the reason why she always yells Naruto kun.She was so stupid that she went out to face Pain all by herself without gathering at least 1-2 clan mates to distract Pain while she freed Naruto but nah she just jumped in like a fool and Pain swatted her like a house fly
She is smart, maybe her emotions for Naruto is the reason she jumped in without thinking, but I think she is over all an intelligent person.

KisuneUchiha

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She has an IQ of a gibbon. I don't remember a single intelligent feat from her, not a single one.

I firmly believe that the Data Book stats shouldn't be compared, as they point to an individual's OWN personal potential, that is to how much room they have to grow. For example, Orochimaru clearly said that when he was Sasuke's age, he was no where near as intelligent, and Hiruzen stated that Orochimaru was "once in a life-time prodigy."

It actually proves the exact opposite, as it WAS the purpose of the exam to cheat and not get caught. You know? Shinobi tactics.
But if she knew the information (which she wasn't even supposed to know btw) then that is an intelligence feat.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
KisuneUchiha said:
But if she knew the information (which she wasn't even supposed to know btw) then that is an intelligence feat.
Well, no. It was just some overly complex theoretical stuff with no practical use. The actual point of the exam was to pass with cheating. As Sasuke or Ibiki put it: "obtain information through any means necessary". Since this implies that she won't have access to that info on a mission, and it's her duty to obtain it, she failed in that regard. It was sort of a "think outside the box" test.

Then again, even Kiba somehow figured it out (or he just didn't know what else to do), so it's hard to believe Hinata is dumber than the undoubtedly most stupid member of K11.

But yeah, she wasn't *shown* cheating, but it wouldn't be hard if she did, considering she has near 360 degree vision that extends outward.
That is true, she could've easily cheated. The actually most difficult part of the exam is more like figuring out that you have to cheat to pass.

I remember that it was Sasuke that presented us with an explanation, it's too bad we have no idea whether Hinata actually figured this out or not.

KisuneUchiha

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, no. It was just some overly complex theoretical stuff with no practical use. The actual point of the exam was to pass with cheating. As Sasuke or Ibiki put it: "obtain information through any means necessary". Since this implies that she won't have access to that info on a mission, and it's her duty to obtain it, she failed in that regard. It was sort of a "think outside the box" test.

Then again, even Kiba somehow figured it out (or he just didn't know what else to do), so it's hard to believe Hinata is dumber than the undoubtedly most stupid member of K11.

That is true, she could've easily cheated. The actually most difficult part of the exam is more like figuring out that you have to cheat to pass.

I remember that it was Sasuke that presented us with an explanation, it's too bad we have no idea whether Hinata actually figured this out or not.
But the fact that she did know those overly complex equations, shows that she is book smart.