Any Coheed and Cambria fans on the base?

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
also listen to A Favor House Atlantic by coheed and cambria
Alright cool. ;) I've added that to my list as well. Thanks.. :D

These are just some of my favorites. I've gotten to the point where I know that saying that something is the best because I know there will always be something better in the future. I've been a Coheed and Cambria fan since about 2001 when their first album dropped and that song Time Consumer was the very first thing I ever heard and it hooked me immediately. I basically just picked songs that hit me the most and I picked them across the entire discography because each album has a different feel to it so if you like the sound of one of the songs, just look up what album it's off of and give it a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Ohhhh okay that's awesome!!! That's exactly the answer I wanted to hear. See, whenever I listen to a band or artist that someone recommends to me, I always like to listen to the songs that got them hooked, and the songs that they like the most first.. Then I like to pick out songs that hook me, and the ones that I end up liking the most. Lol :D
So you say Time Consumer was the first song you heard? Then that will be the first one I give a shot! :) lol

I always enjoy listening to new music and checking out new bands/artists so thank you guys!!!!!

And since I already loved the "Welcome Home" song, Coheed & Cambria aren't really new to me, it'll be as if I'm just reuniting with their music. Hahaha xd

Thanks again for the suggestions! :)

Reactions: -Vishual-

STRAIGHTKILLL

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i only heard two of there songs. welcome home and a favor house atlantic.
though since i read your thread when you made it. i have been listening to different songs by them. thank you.

-Vishual-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i only heard two of there songs. welcome home and a favor house atlantic.
though since i read your thread when you made it. i have been listening to different songs by them. thank you.
No problem dude! Honestly, just trying to spread some of the Coheed love around. I've been listening to a bunch of the new stuff they've put out/performed recently and it just got me back into obsessed fanboy mode lawlz.