Any Coheed and Cambria fans on the base?

-Vishual-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone? Is anybody on the base a fan of the epic Sci-fi prog rock band?

Please tell me I'm not the only "Child of the Fence" on Narutobase!!!!!

-Vishual-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not heavy enough for me try sum cradle of filth in my sig :)
Meh, not really into shit that heavy. I've always been a sucker for concept albums (I've been listening to Pink Floyd since I was LITERALLY in the womb) so it's more of a conceptual love for them as well as being obsessed with the level of rock they're at. Not too heavy, not too light, the perfect balance in my opinion.

Hattake Ryuzaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh, not really into shit that heavy. I've always been a sucker for concept albums (I've been listening to Pink Floyd since I was LITERALLY in the womb) so it's more of a conceptual love for them as well as being obsessed with the level of rock they're at. Not too heavy, not too light, the perfect balance in my opinion.
well now floyd is just pure classic like zeppelin or sabbath every one should love them sum pink floyd

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really like that one song.. :D

What was it called?..

Somethin like.... "Welcome Home" ? I think ?

Was that it?
The song I'm talking about was on one of the Rockband games I think. xd Lol

I like that song, but I've never really heard anything else from them. :)

Last edited:

-Vishual-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love me some coheed (and cradle of filth 0.0). Although I couldn't stand Coheed's last album.
I don't blame you. I've talked to a couple of Coheed and Cambria freaks (like myself) and we've come to the conclusion that only people who are REALLY into "The Amory Wars" (The sci-fi epic behind it just in case you or anyone didn't know) truly like it. Year of the Black Rainbow is definitely the most technical album they've put out and for a lot of people it just didn't feel like them.

-Vishual-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really like that one song.. :D

What was it called?..

Somethin like.... "Welcome Home" ? I think ?

Was that it?
The song I'm talking about was on one of the Rockband games I think. xd Lol

I like that song, but I've never really heard anything else form them. :)
That's it, but dude go and give them a real listen. Go and youtube the following songs.

Time Consumer
In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth:3
The Willing Well I: Fuel for the feeding end
The Willing Well IV: The Final Cut
No World For Tomorrow
Here We are Juggernaut

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's it, but dude go and give them a real listen. Go and youtube the following songs.

Time Consumer
In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth:3
The Willing Well I: Fuel for the feeding end
The Willing Well IV: The Final Cut
No World For Tomorrow
Here We are Juggernaut
Okay cool. I'll definitely check these songs out! :D thanks! :)

Quick question though, just out of curiosity, are these songs (the ones you just named) the best songs they've ever made in your opinion?

And are they anything at all like the "Welcome Home" song?

......I'm still going to check them out either way.. :) I just wanted to know what you would say about them before I do. :D Thanks.

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Quick question though, just out of curiosity, are these songs (the ones you just named) the best songs they've ever made in your opinion?

......I'm still going to check them out either way.. :) I just wanted to know what you would say about them before I do. :D Thanks.
also listen to A Favor House Atlantic by coheed and cambria

Reactions: -Vishual-

-Vishual-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

These are just some of my favorites. I've gotten to the point where I know that saying that something is the best because I know there will always be something better in the future. I've been a Coheed and Cambria fan since about 2001 when their first album dropped and that song Time Consumer was the very first thing I ever heard and it hooked me immediately. I basically just picked songs that hit me the most and I picked them across the entire discography because each album has a different feel to it so if you like the sound of one of the songs, just look up what album it's off of and give it a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D