Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@SoulKiller Soul-chan, can I have an ETA for when your game will be. Not in terms of weeks etc, but more like "after this next game" or whatever. I was looking through the calander, but it seems to be really outdated. Or maybe I'm just reading it wrong.
Ratchet chan! good to see you around ^^

I really should get working on the calendar to make it better apologies for that. As for my game it should be after the current ongoing game https://animebase.me/threads/konosuba-relentless-mafia-game-27.775530/ when this game ends I will post the sign up thread and give it a week to process and then hopefully by that time 20 players will be filled and the game will start shortly after.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ratchet chan! good to see you around ^^

I really should get working on the calendar to make it better apologies for that. As for my game it should be after the current ongoing game https://animebase.me/threads/konosuba-relentless-mafia-game-27.775530/ when this game ends I will post the sign up thread and give it a week to process and then hopefully by that time 20 players will be filled and the game will start shortly after.
Good to hear man. And no worries, I think in terms of the calander it'd probably be easier to post the queue directly to the site rather than google doc it, as it's one less thing to constantly update if that helps. And of course, you can count on my sign up, if I forget to visit the site just ping me and I'll confirm my /in ^-^

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good to hear man. And no worries, I think in terms of the calander it'd probably be easier to post the queue directly to the site rather than google doc it, as it's one less thing to constantly update if that helps. And of course, you can count on my sign up, if I forget to visit the site just ping me and I'll confirm my /in ^-^
Yea that what I was thinking just create a new calendar thread and update it accordingly. Also, you can bet ^^

Reactions: Toujo

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
https://animebase.me/threads/animebase-mafia-calendar-2-0.775766/

Hello everyone new calender thread was made, it's updated and easier to navigate since I don't have access to the google document rohan did. Please don't spam there and if anyone who wish to post they must submit their game application in AnimeBase Calender 2.0

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Howdy everyone! Now that the current game ended you are probably sitting back in your lovely couch or laying down in your bed staring at the ceiling and wondering. 'Damn! when will SK post his sign up thread for his game? I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THAT ONE!!!" The answer is that the game is still under construction. I will post the sign up thread sometime this week but the game won't start until next week.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Howdy everyone! Now that the current game ended you are probably sitting back in your lovely couch or laying down in your bed staring at the ceiling and wondering. 'Damn! when will SK post his sign up thread for his game? I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THAT ONE!!!" The answer is that the game is still under construction. I will post the sign up thread sometime this week but the game won't start until next week.
Neither.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One weak break it's so useful for our brain to dissipate paranoia..
Maybe to catch up with flavor.. >.>

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SK she will play the Champs game, she can't play other game, champs is insanely tiresome even for an agitated penguin :p
Having played this in season 2, the wild card and the finals, and then the season 1 and 2 reunion game (and being in the final 3 on two of those 3 games), I can absolutely confirm that it's nigh on impossible to play with absolutely nothing else to do. It would be very difficult to play in a seperate game on top of it (and yeah, I did that too lol)

hi senpai I hope you didn't forget me yet lol
Who...?
of course i haven't forgotten you al, my memory isn't that hazy!

• Wow
Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Having played this in season 2, the wild card and the finals, and then the season 1 and 2 reunion game (and being in the final 3 on two of those 3 games), I can absolutely confirm that it's nigh on impossible to play with absolutely nothing else to do. It would be very difficult to play in a seperate game on top of it (and yeah, I did that too lol)

Who...?
of course i haven't forgotten you al, my memory isn't that hazy!
Woaaaahhhhhhh no wonder Al calls you senpai! Woahhhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: ROBLOXIndonesia