Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Definite mafia is in his scum list
Eh first of all i want to mention that his short reply to you well it.s not ai for you. It just feels strange. Earlier when i was going over it i was thinking that it would be improbable he speak in such short sentences with a wolf teammate.
So i would rather not consider it actually

As for his scum list
One is gone
It.s just 4 of us
Pk should be taken out i think cause he pushed quite a lot against him if i remember well
It leaves me, poison, and X

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Eh first of all i want to mention that his short reply to you well it.s not ai for you. It just feels strange. Earlier when i was going over it i was thinking that it would be improbable he speak in such short sentences with a wolf teammate.
So i would rather not consider it actually

As for his scum list
One is gone
It.s just 4 of us
Pk should be taken out i think cause he pushed quite a lot against him if i remember well
It leaves me, poison, and X
Think poisons definite scum and x is a maybe

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Thestatusquo [Rej] has been lynched
You are Rej!
You must be registered for see images

[Passive - Round the twist] - Rej has an insatiable love for his crazy game gameplay that'll twist anyone's mind. He will always survive the first regular kill targeting him and he's immune role-crushes.

[Passive - Frenemies] - Besides being a good friend of Rej, Houtarou is also a good rival. Their rivalry is set in stone and trouble always followed whenever both play in the same game. As such, they must go against each other. You must lynch Oreki to achieve part of your wincon, you will gain an upgrade to your role after completing this task and unlock your next wincon. If Oreki dies at the hands of someone else, you will gain a new wincon.

[Passive - War of words] - Rej is a fucking legend when it's come to craft ridiculous posts. Every day, he must seamlessly craft a ridiculous post in the game thread that should receive eccentric and facepalm like a reply from at least two-player. He will gain a permanent +0.5 to his voting power if he follows through, and nobody takes notice of it.

[Passive - Shit Move] - Rej is not an average player. He will stand his ground against any mafia player. He'll gain immunity against anyone targeting him twice in a row, as well as learn their flavor name.

Primary Wincon - Lynch Oreki
Secondary Wincon - ???

------- [Hidden] ---------

[Passive - Mission Accomplish] -
After Lynching Houtarou Rej has no interest in seeing these people throw words. And so, Rej accomplished the task. As such after attaining his first wincon Rej loses passive [Round the twist].

[Active - Bus-driver] - He may target two players each night. Abilities targeting one will be redirected to the other, and vice-versa.

Secondary Wincon - Get yourself killed/lynched.
Someone has sent a message:
Poison chan is scum.
Beeboat is town.
Soul killer is scum.

I have Luke's role.

Confirmation: ability to make announcement, to investigate and control user to vote.
Night 5 starts.
You have 22 hours to submit your actions (if any).

Note
-
Night 5 will be shortened, and last 22 hours.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@XTMF [Poison Chan] has been Super-killed!
You are Poison Chan!

[Passive - Pestering] - Poison refuses to listen to others when her instinct tells her otherwise. She's immune to role-blocks and redirections.

[Passive - Loved] - Poison has been liked by her friends due to her outgoing friendly personality. As a result, she will cause the next day phase to be skipped if she were to ever killed during Night Phase.

[Passive - You're too cautious] - When people are forced from two sides, their ability to judge falls considerably, and it's no different for Poison. She always considers all other possibilities and takes quite some time before enforcing her judgment. As a result, her vote only counts if she's the last person voting for her scum read.

[Active - Chocolate] - You start the game with 6 chocolates that you can use for various stuff. Once per cycle, you may give chocolate to any player to bribe them to do your bidding. You're not allowed to use the same ability for two consecutive cycles
---[2 Chocolates] - You can investigate a player at Night to discern their alignment. You will receive results in the form of [Innocent] or [Guilty]. [1-shot]
---[2 Chocolates] -
Can target a player to stop all other Night actions from affecting them in any way. This includes investigative actions as well.
---[2 Chocolates] - Target a player at night and learn who, if anybody, targeted that player the same night.
---[2 Chocolates] - Change the target of the chosen player to a different player.
---[4 Chocolates] - Identity of people that visited your target.
---[6 Chocolates] - Investigate the complete Role of your target.

[Active - Whisper] - Once per cycle, she may use this to communicate with a player of her choice. She will send a private message to them through the host. The recipient of the message can send you one back.

[Active - Extra Shot] - At any point in the cycle you may target a player and give them an extra shot of one of their abilities. [2-shots]

[Active - Always there for her friends] -
Poison is there for her friend when they need her Considering this, at any point in a cycle, you may choose to stop all anti-town abilities for 1 phase. The price to pay will be your own life.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town
There was kill Attempt!

Night 6 starts.
You have 24 hours submit your actions

Last edited:

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@AngelusSama [Kyte] has been killed
You are Kyte!

[Passive - Easily Convincing] - After reading his posts and judgment, most players can't help but feel convinced by his reasonings. Kyte needs an extra vote to get lynched and he's immune to lie detectors.

[Passive - Janitor] - At night, if Kyte performs the factional kill, he will always clean up the kill.

[Active - Reasonable] - As a rule of thumb, reasonable people tend to be smart. Kyte is one of them who could tangle others in his reasons that they have little reason to oppose him. As a result, each night, Kyte may distract a player and stop them for the night. They'll be prevented from performing actions that phase (if any).

[Active - Switch] - You may target 2 players and switch their places. Actions targeting one player will be redirected towards the other, and vice-versa. [2-shots]

[Active - Perception] -
Kyte can learn the number of players that targeted his team in the previous cycle. If someone targeted his team twice during that cycle, he will learn their identity. [1-shot]

[Active - Manipulation] -
Kyte may target a player and any action targeting his target that phase will reverse, I.e. a doctor will instead become a vigilante for that night, and a role-blocker would make the target unblockable instead of blocked. [1-shot]

[Active - Deception] -
A ability that allows him to hide his own guilty conscience deceptively. Once during the game before the first three cycles, Kyte may fake his death for a phase while faking his death his role will appear as a town. However, his death will not be updated in the player list and he may not post in the game thread before the dusk phase. [1-shot]

[Conditional Active - Rage] -
If one of your teammates has died through kill and kill only, Kyte won't show mercy to them. He may kill the target of his choice. [1-shot]

Wincon -
Eliminate all threats to Mafia
There was a kill Attempt!

Day 7 starts.
You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm going to start this phase by giving my congratulations like I promise

@Rej @Michelle After last phase you both are looking funny in the light

@Tigerrr in the woods what where you thinking dont just bandwagon vote people because you assume they are town

@Alice in Noodleland you keep saying you dont get me then learn to get me and ask questions instead of always discrediting me

@Ansatsuken your looking funny to me too what's with you keep disappearing in the phases especially at the end

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,017💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone who killed Angelus, you are GOAT.
:wes:
I didn't see this, and because i was wrong about X and Angelus too i will revise all my reads today.
The beloved princess role makes the next day vanishing and it should be paired with a role who can eliminate a night at request. If i am right, this player is also town and should use this ability.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We atleast got one mafia down

with X shown to be town reduces it

Also dont think ryu is scum anymore