Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are you doing moving positive discussion forward then
Searching in flipped scum posts who is suspicious based on reaction and interactions.

How do you explain this post if Angelus is scum with Poison?

Wow I'm speechless after reading my part. This is shading+false accusation+made up things at it finest.

Clearly you're really desperate to have me as one of your scum read. An easy one at that too. I mean Targeting the less active player. How sure are you that less active player like me or X is scum?

Reactions: Poison

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sagebee, SK flipped a big mafia role. There is no way i am scummier than SK, you trying to paint me scum is not aligned with reality and i wish to know why.
Whsts that mean just because he flipped scum doesnt make you scum either or negates your scummy actions.

And actually makes more sense why both you and soul making that dramatic arguement for makes more sense it's for show to not have you guys connected.

And I take back my town read on you because didnt feel you were for tien before the soul lynch and even more dint think your for town after the lynch.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whsts that mean just because he flipped scum doesnt make you scum either or negates your scummy actions.

And actually makes more sense why both you and soul making that dramatic arguement for makes more sense it's for show to not have you guys connected.

And I take back my town read on you because didnt feel you were for tien before the soul lynch and even more dint think your for town after the lynch.
Are we playing the same game?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are generally talking saying you scum read me before and after SKs lynch and you rescind the town read you had on me.
Like you ever TR me Sagebee.

Can you explain exactly what is 'scummy' in my play?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are generally talking saying you scum read me before and after SKs lynch and you rescind the town read you had on me.
Like you ever TR me Sagebee.

Can you explain exactly what is 'scummy' in my play?
I'll restate it but first let me get some productive discussing what's your reads so far who should this phase focus on

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have to think I already saud i have to recheck my reads.
You should know why am i scummy so please post your reasons.
First day I come into this game which is the 3rd day I find you and soul sussing each other and the focus of the lynch.

The 4th day I go back to check out the reasons soul posts all your posts and shows you been fluff posting and not really scum hunting.

Then 4th day I ask how are you sure soul is scum and says because he insulted you both were acting super dramatic and had irrational and emotional reasons for sussing each other and wanted push that lynch.

The 5th day you from the beginning pushed status no reason, reasons you gave later said were strongest but weren't a flimsy connection between him and soul. And you keep going out of you way to town read poison and stop discussion sussing her. Leading to a bandwagon lynchs on status with no real discussion wanted to vote him no matter what.

All these reasons make me wonder are you town and makes me look back on your soul interaction which now looks fake because I know soul would be smarter to put needless intention on himself and looked to be a scheme where you both pushed a force lynch on each other if your both scum you can manipulate town in thinking the other is town.

But nothing you actually done in the game shows your town.