Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can start by sharing your reads
Aether, Tiger, and you all are villagers in my eyes.

Soul, Sage, and TSQ are all scummy in my eyes.

I'd have to look closer at players like PK and Rej to make a decision.

Poison and Ansa were everywhere to begin and then disappeared, so I'd say they are null.

Everyone else I can't remember what they've done.

Reactions: Michelle

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
tbh, this michelle vs sk cancer needs to be done within this phase, this game isnt moving at all.

lynch: michelle

my vote is on her is because I find her more suspicious

@Poison chan
@-PK-
@SoulKiller
@Toujo
@Ansatsuken
@Thestatusquo
@Michelle
@beeboat
@Alice in Noodleland
@Ryu Kishi
@AngelusSama
@Rej
@XTMF
@Sagebee
@Tigerrr in the woods
@Aether9

I'd suggest everyone thats not voting either sk or michelle, vote one of them.
The soul and michelle vote seems a gamble to me while most agree poison is scummy

Also like to see more participation in discussion from you

Reactions: Poison

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’ll be giving my reason on michelle step by step

These 2 posts are incredibly hostile, if Luke is lying he is practically killing himself.
What is the reason for these reactions?
@Rej @Ansatsuken ?
over assuming

This vote looks very bad for SK imo

i will tunnel you to death for that rofl SK
setup? Bait? but not delivering in d3, I mean why claim these in the first place?

I am shaking in my pants SK :super:

Will not be a round 3 but will be just me proving you are wolf.

I bet you have TMI for that wagon composition btw
when sk says he'll deliver you are backing off, felt like you were trying to bait him for some reason

Voters

beeboat >
Imperfection
Ansatsuken > Poison chan
Michelle > Jjcb > beeboat
TheLukundo > Elmage G Ace > Poison Chan > AngelusSama > Naomi
Thestatusquo > Ryu Kishi > Imperfection > beeboat
Rej > Thestatusquo > Elmage G Ace > Gomes > Thestatusquo
Tigerrr in the woods > QueenEmilia > Gomes > Aether9 > Naomi Rose
SoulKiller > Gomes
Aether9 > Poison Chan > Alice in Noodleland
Gomes > Poison Chan
AngelusSama > Tigerrr in the woods > beeboat
Poison chan > AngelusSama > -PK- > Gomes
Alice in Noodleland > Ansatsuken > Aether9
Ryu Kishi > Tigerrr in the woods
Elmage G Ace > Thestatusquo > Rej > ....
XTMF > Toujo
-PK- > Poison Chan > ...
Toujo > XTMF
TheAncientCenturion > XTMF > Gomes
Naomi Rose > Tigerrr in the woods

Votes

Gomes - 3 SK, Queen Emilia/TAC, Poison
beeboat - 3 Michelle, TSQ, Angelus
Poison Chan - 2 Gomez, Ansa
XTMF - 1 Toujo
Aether9 - 2 Alice,
Tigerrr in the woods - 2 Ryu Kishi, Naomi
Naomi Rose - 2 Luke , Tigerr
Thestatusquo - 1 Rej
Naomi - 1
Alice in Noodleland - 1 Aether
Toujo - 1 XTMF
Ansatsuken - 1 Poison
Imperfection - 1 beeboat

Non-Voters

Imperfection
Jjcb/Sagebee

I think is useless to speculate about Naomi she was obv villager, so i coloured her green
looking contributing, also could be tmi.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am sure your long mafia experience showed you i am an obvious villager and you only want to bait me into a fight.
This will not happen.
ok say you have an ability that makes you not engage with anyone, or has some kind of odd/even day variation for that but werent you the one that baited sk and said that you were gonna tunnel him? I mean if thats your restriction why even say that you gonna tunnel him did you not know about your own restriction? Which is more reason this “restriction/roleplay” you are trying make it out to be, feels more fake.

Why aren't we looking at how everyone played until now and how the role received affected their playstyle?

Also define the bolded.
idk whats there to define, you havent done much past this post.

I have a different mood, do you want a show and you considered you will watch it? Why? It is a thing in town's benefit?
again, you were the one that started the fight, but you are backing off, to me scum always are usually on the receiving end and wouldnt like to engage in these kind of back and forth, because in their mind they all know the town and is hard for them to find reason against town. But now you are trying to paint it as if this is something really bad and SK is the one that started it, like come on.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think these questions are wrong adressed.
how are they wrongly addressed?

A mafia game is not always a place for "panem et circenses" Tigerr, don't you wish for a peaceful and enjoyable game?

The eagerness from you to see blood in a fight itt makes me think your 'dilemma' is antitown

Vote lynch Tigerrr in the woods

And for who will ask
'but, Michelle, you said you will vote late in the day'
i'll say: Well, yeah, but Tigerr convinced me she deserves my attention.
see, the more I iso you the more I am not making sense of any of your posts, now you tell me where is the consistency. You started a fight with sk now you want a peaceful enjoyable game? Because this is literal contradiction, and I dont want to hear about any roleplaying/restrictions as well because, that scenario doesnt make sense as well.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes, your intentions are transparent
you shading tigerr was also transparent

You want to see my fight with SK and because i said will not happen you are pressing me for a reason.
It is obvious you want a fight itt to clog it and make it hard to read, and this attitude is antitown.
You didn't say you want to see more from me, you asked why i won't fight with him. You learned indeed to switch words but i can see the reason of your posts.
I am not seeing anything wrong with expecting something that you said you gonna do, but why didnt you is the main question still. My guess is either both of you are scum and was a distancing attempt or you are trying to stall and find enough reason for SK to go after him.

I am playing against my meta, so i have to explain it. While i am saying this in the open, do you think i would be such a silly wolf to explain my moves?
Come on .
so are playing against your meta now? Here you first said you gonna explain it but never happened and still waiting. And the later part is wifom.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not past town Mich i am prezenr town Mich. Take it with a grain of salt
You can see more from me without a fight itt. But you want the fight isn't it, how can you understand that i backed off from the fight? This is the problem, see, i explained it but you don't want to understand it.

Now tell me, i remember i asked you about my discution with SK and you said you see it t/t. Why would you want 2 villa reads to fight?
the bold part is you trying to push the narrative to fit tiger as scum. And I came to this conclusion from previous posts, so dont just think I am making this up from just one post.

Implying i will not engage with him like in past games.
yet you are engaging with him now, and already addressed this issue

+point to my theory

as for the italic, I am not going to ask much since there is a chance you might actually have restriction, and personally its not that I dont believe that you have one but not how you are portraying it to be due to reasons above.

Spoilered here for mobile users (myself) i read until now and i have to praise @SoulKiller for orathoric innate talent. He is the Apha and Omega in mafia and i am still learning to play.

I will not read more, my friend convinced me, lynch this town with fire

I would self vote but i don't want to hammer. But the vote is here, in spirit and the ghost of my first self vote in mafia ever will haunt me forever.
Thanks my friend, you helped me to pass over a fear, now i will use this weapon (or not) without shaking.
Long live the selfvote!

On the other hand, this is a role play, take it as you like it. This sentence is only for my townies.
roleplay?

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
read:
Not providing read until next day if i am alive, because i have to think at it: SK
you dont even want to read him null, as I said earlier, this makes me think you want more to go for SK.

anyone who is not SK, ask me anything.

For SK (silence-onion-head-emoticon.gif)
another one of those "not engaging SK" post.

Also in my not sure pile.. i've been thinking (cofee helped) i trust Toujo more than X, is a gut read, and comes from the vibe of posts.

Ratchet/Toujo had some pure inputs. (@Toujo i know how you can change name if you really want to, at endgame give me a ping)

X saying i had no cotribution is a lie.

The 'lynch of liars' meme is tempting tbh
town reading ratchet

You may not flip red but will you flip villager?
What makes you play antitown?
TMI?

Accepting you can manipulate meta shows some courage no matter AI but is risky to do as either AI.
Idk how to take this tbh.
why mentioning it though, if you dont believe either side. CAWK or whatever that is

I think Naomi and Elmage may have somethimg in their Isos. I will go read them.
another CAWK

Naomi backs me up and she was janitored. I wonder why. Somehow scum knew her role ?
I mean what is this? I see no point tinfoiling something that cannot be confirmed, unless you want to make yousrelf look town. Also TMI?

I came to this idea today, that PK is town and Poison too, maybe she was killed for reads accuracy?
again no reason to tinfiol, unless to misdirect town

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By the why, help me with a Tigerr read, i see PK gives her town read, i think she is scum, a brainstorming may help, thinking at the fact that every single townie who flipped played really weird.
All the signs tell me she is scum, but the signs can lead to misread her too.
I am so unsure like i rarely was, this role is killing me. I promise to be more understandable with them (my role person) when we'll play next time
tbh this tigerr pushing is really forced to me, seem like you were trying too hard to get a lynch on her, but once you realized almost none is suspecting her, you moved on. I mean you played with her before but only your read on her is different then the others.

Sir, what is the purpose of this game?
For me at least, do you know it?
I dont get how you are acting clueless here.

My reads 2nd update

Townies: Ansa, Rej, TSQ, Angelus, Aether, Pk
Rather townie: Toujo, Poison
Not sure: Alice,, Ryu
Leaning scum: Beeboat but somehow i liked what he posted today.. idk
X for lying
Scum: Tigerr
Not enough data: JJ/Sagebee
Not providing read until next day if i am alive, because i have to think at it: SK

Vote lynch Toujo

trusting TSQ tbh
this is extremely opportunistic, dunno how do you trust a guy who is just guessing that X peeked ratchet, when X didnt even confirm that. And guess what, you were trusting TSQ for guessing that X peeked Ratchet but reading X scum, like wut?(^ look read list) Someone explain this to me how this is a good reasoning to vote your rather townie read.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If I'm right Ansatsuken, Sagebee getting scum read from you just because they scum read Poison??

For Ryu it because he scum read you?

But why if SK flip town there are no longer be your suspect?

You are sure doing a lot of read in this game but when it comes to listing your scum players it look so simple.
I only got scum read initially on tiger due to his tiger read I'm for the time town leaning him

But dont like his reasons for pushing soul lynch

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is realizing mistake

this is your only ticket to a possible town lean from me. BUT. you played your scum game to-Day.
from this post it feels like you were scum reading him but not a single time you mentioned that in the thread

can you tell me, if SK is scum, why didn't he vote Toujo? Imperfection's vote was unexpected and he didn't know (read his caps post) who was top wagon.
but here you still seem doubtful whether SK is scum,

the thing I've been feeling from your whole game is that you seems to be pretending to scum hunt and look townie and its not just one or two posts, the whole process just connects easily, looking at.

Vote lynch: Thestatusquo
your push made Toujo lynched.
even though, I suspect TSQ, but this post is just as bad, first of all you were reading ratchet town and tsq town, then not only just you followed tsq(I gave a reason why that was also bad) but now you are suspecting him for pushing ratchet's lynch.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aether, Tiger, and you all are villagers in my eyes.

Soul, Sage, and TSQ are all scummy in my eyes.

I'd have to look closer at players like PK and Rej to make a decision.

Poison and Ansa were everywhere to begin and then disappeared, so I'd say they are null.

Everyone else I can't remember what they've done.
Still yet to justify your lynch on me

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Talk to me about not doing much.
this is a complete useless quote, when did I say you were not doing much?

We were jumping at each other throat every game when he is scum and i am villager. He knows i can read him.

This is a deja vu. The effort to answer him is useless, he never gives up to offend me and push me. I will answer at anything today, at everything i could not yesterday.

But also, yoi can ask me anything.
honestly speaking, I tried to look the other way, but there is just no way you are playing like previous game as much as you want to pass it off as. One thing different about you is you've been playing super cautiously and safely, but there are plot holes in your posts.

I needed a day play to be sure about it. My read only is less important that the read of everyone else, and me as ESL i have a huge disadvantage when fighting with SK. He studied in english and lives in an english talking country, i learned english reading manga and playing mafia, and i wanted to see if my play will make him show his villa self. Din't happen

i want details why do you think this
already addressed whats wrong with this

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sk is probably town because of death note game I don't think scum would have played that. And Plus he was kira, and him being scum and Kira at the same time is way to obvious therefore can't be probable.

Pk going after Alice seemed like scum going after easy misslynch however Alice could be scum I have up trying to read her.

Sagebee : his predecessor was scummy then he didn't really doing anything to clear that up.

Poison: lots of people reading her scum,however I thought at beginning of the game she made some solid reads, now however I'm kinda ify on her. She norm doesn't like playing scum so she can make mistakes but I haven't really seen them.

@beeboat: seemed townie in the beginning but now they are hardly giving any opinions so I can only put them in red.

Tigger: I don't if she's scum or jester but she's openwolfing, I have no idea what's up with her.

Mich aka you: I want to read you as town and I'm not reading you as scum so I'm just going to put you as null. I would like to say a Lynch on you or sk could clear things up but town can't afford another misslynch.
I missed this post.

When did I even go after Alice? xD

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You wanted me to answet him.
quote me on that, because I dont remember saying such thing.

what? you wanted me to answer him and now you say i did nothing? I answered at all his lies and you ignored my posts.

I am consistent in play, this at least i know for sure.
again I havent said anything like that as far as I can tell, you are trying to make me look bad here. Just quote where I said that

I think I've explained enough how you are inconsistent.

you recall it wrong.

SK jumped at me d3 and i didn't answer so all the cancer is on him and in this day you asked me to answer him.
Why am I more suspisious, this i don't get
lol you are saying the same thing again, when I've denying asking you to answer SK, you could've quoted me and be done with the whole me wanting to hear your answer. Idk why are you so focused on that. And thats not all you are trying to make a huge deal out of my simple cancer comment, see all the reasoning I gave. Its not just one or two things that caught my eyes, its everything together that makes you more suspicious to me.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Aether9 why am i more suspicious than SK even of he is responsive for the cancer you dislike?

[/QUOTE]

again the cancer comment, anyway I've already said

Aether was worrisome with the jump on me ans siding so open with SK.

I put him now in wolf reads, with SK.
I already pointed the setup post to this, so I am not surprised, though it came earlier then expected

Aether for pushing me without logic
now this is straight up lying, I want you to prove it

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
quote me on that, because I dont remember saying such thing.

again I havent said anything like that as far as I can tell, you are trying to make me look bad here. Just quote where I said that

I think I've explained enough how you are inconsistent.

lol you are saying the same thing again, when I've denying asking you to answer SK, you could've quoted me and be done with the whole me wanting to hear your answer. Idk why are you so focused on that. And thats not all you are trying to make a huge deal out of my simple cancer comment, see all the reasoning I gave. Its not just one or two things that caught my eyes, its everything together that makes you more suspicious to me.
Can you answer my statement directed at you earlier