Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The soul and michelle lynch seems a gamble to me theres an argument both are scum most agree poison is scum

And if we are talking pure reasons no one has a good reason pushing the soul lynch that's popular now

Everyone better state there rational for lynch I'm not letting anyone get away with bandwagoning

Reactions: Poison

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
again, you were the one that started the fight, but you are backing off, to me scum always are usually on the receiving end and wouldnt like to engage in these kind of back and forth, because in their mind they all know the town and is hard for them to find reason against town. But now you are trying to paint it as if this is something really bad and SK is the one that started it, like come on.
i will start with this
facts:
1. SK posts rofl at the host announce of modkilling Luke, the alignament cop.
2. I say that i will tunnel him to death for that post The dissapointment i felt at Luke's flip made me be emotionl and i snapped at SK.
3. Day ends earlier by an ability, i say scum ability, SK shades me becasue seems i should not think is scum ability.
4. the next day starts and i say i will not fight in that day.
5. SK comes very aggresive with his case at me. For my few words he made a post like 10 phone screens full of lies and insults and I am the aggresive one?
6. He did this in last scum games. Every single game has a fight SK-Michelle where he is scum and i am villager. Is not my fault that RNG gives me villa role everywhere i am playing btw.
So the general idea that scum don't act like SK is not valid for him. The theatrical with insults posting styke is scum!SK signature.

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Couldn't describe it properly with words for your recent activities but I have prepared something courtesy to your 1 and 2DP contributions

Why XTMF is wolf to me because 1)His warning against Wolf which I think it's a fake warning to fool Town to think XTMF could be town. 2)His activity in this game. 3) His overly fixation on Toujo and his vote that basically just a counter to Toujo. It looked more like an OMGUS Vote. I believe if he thinks he can stay with that vote for many DPs he's not going to move away. 4)Not widened his scum hunt.