XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know it is shady, but at this point I can't take another route. I will try to take new steps towards it. But for now I decided to wagonomize for inputs sake. I rly can't share that idea, but I think you are a killer.
People have been pretty wrong about me this game all because I was wrong about Ratchet. Pretty low margin of error on this site, eh?

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
where do you plan to vote?

nah I expect you to navigate differently out of this if you are town
I'm going back to my original vote since I think it's the right move.

Vote Lynch SoulKiller

What is there to navigate out of, though? Besides people saying I haven't contributed or that I mislynched Ratchet, there's no case against me. Not sure how to defend against that.

Reactions: Poison

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How many hours you were sleeping?
Yesterday I woke up at 345 and worked twelve hours, getting home at 430. I then drove two hours up to the lake where me and my girlfriend then had some wine on the deck enjoying the evening. I went and laid down in bed around 1030, but played on my phone until 1130ish. I woke up around 730 this morning and then tried to catch up on my laptop before the Internet disconnected, thus why I'm on my phone now which is a pain. I'm about to go for breakfast in an hour and that'll probably take an hour as well. Do you want my weekend agenda as well? Possibly what I'm doing next week?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sk is probably town because of death note game I don't think scum would have played that. And Plus he was kira, and him being scum and Kira at the same time is way to obvious therefore can't be probable.

Pk going after Alice seemed like scum going after easy misslynch however Alice could be scum I have up trying to read her.

Sagebee : his predecessor was scummy then he didn't really doing anything to clear that up.

Poison: lots of people reading her scum,however I thought at beginning of the game she made some solid reads, now however I'm kinda ify on her. She norm doesn't like playing scum so she can make mistakes but I haven't really seen them.

@beeboat: seemed townie in the beginning but now they are hardly giving any opinions so I can only put them in red.

Tigger: I don't if she's scum or jester but she's openwolfing, I have no idea what's up with her.

Mich aka you: I want to read you as town and I'm not reading you as scum so I'm just going to put you as null. I would like to say a Lynch on you or sk could clear things up but town can't afford another misslynch.
Lmao jjcb was inactive and I had to sub in so what scummy thing did he do and I've been steering town to productive vite this entire time

What have you been doing in this game and this phase putting random reads wont give you a town lean you definitely trying not get attention and maintaining that vote on me is scummy

Reactions: Poison