Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes. And the purpose I'm asking Luk that question is to know about his perspective/his thinking. Or even his motive.
??

Doesn't that question imply that he's the cop and how he feels about people not following his vote?

what's the perspective behind your question coming from?

because when you say "what do you think of people not following you?" it implies that the majority of people should follow him

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
??

Doesn't that question imply that he's the cop and how he feels about people not following his vote?
Yes

what's the perspective behind your question coming from?
To know what he think about non followers. From his perspective. I'm just being a curious person there.

because when you say "what do you think of people not following you?" it implies that the majority of people should follow him
You're wrong. Try again. It doesn't implies anything. You just trying to make situation complicated. Even if all players followed him voting Ancient I still ask Lukundo question like that

"what do you think about the entire player in the game that following you?"

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On the topic of X:

My main problem with X was, every point I would raise, he would remove context and address the version he created, rather than what I said. This is a textbook strawman. Example:

X has his reads, and two players are the same tier he himself is in. I ask why that is, hoping that he has some very good reasons to put them in a "lock town" tier (given he himself is in that one). His response: "why is it strange to put myself as town?"

Example:

"why is a reads list with no reasons the only thing you have done?"
Alice later does the same.
X - "why are you not calling out Alice" (ignoring that Alice has far more content than him)

I don't believe I was the best lynch from his perspective at all. He came short of calling my play actually scummy, and just that he hasn't seen it from me before. I don't know if it was frustration or opportunitism, but it was not a very rational move.

The one thing in his favour is if he had got my lynched, my flip would have reflected very poorly on him, and I'm not sure I see the scum motivation from him to do so. It could be he's trying to respond to my claims last game where I pointed out he tends to agree with what I say and buddy me when he's scum, but I don't know. I want to see his response here, without the threat of a lynch too so less pressure due to Luk.
Interesting night you had, eh?

You and I had a single exchange but somehow you're saying I'm straw manning every one of your arguments? You're way too smart to actually think I was reading two players at the same level as myself and I'm sure no one read my list and thought that other than you. And I asked you a legitimate question in regards to my concern that you were pouncing on me when the behavior you apparently pinged on that I exhibited had also been displayed in other players. You're exaggerating how much more content Alice has than me in this game, but what does that even matter? A reads list isn't based on that player's activity, it's based on what you've read and what you've seen. So how on earth are you trying to discredit my reads list or find something scummy about it yet you didn't call out Alice for her reads list? The fact of the matter is that I've been reading and paying attention to this game just as well as anyone, I just haven't been as vocal as I was last game.

And how could you determine my perspective if I supposedly don't have that much content? There's a reason why I took my time voting for you, because I was still watching the game unfold. From the time I made my reads list, to the time I cast my vote, there was more than ample time to alter how I felt about the game. I also find it hilarious that you call my move irrational considering you weren't even around for most of D1 yet can still say with accuracy how I'm thinking about this game.

This is a bad paragraph right here. If I was scum, how on earth would I know what your role is in D1? So for your flip to reflect poorly on me just isn't something that I would have known one way or another. This is also a false representation of how I play as scum and with this being the final thing you said in this paragraph, it really takes away from you trying to give me a point in my favor, no?

Vote @Toujo

I hope everyone finds some time to read this post over. I am of the mind that Ratchet is attempting a smear campaign on me in order to set me up as a lynch down the road. However, my conviction of this isn't simply in his play, and I know that he is one hundred percent anti-town.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

TheLukundo > TheAncientCenturion
Elmage G Ace > TheAncientCenturion
Michelle > TheAncientCenturion
Toujo > TheAncientCenturion
AngelusSama > TheAncientCenturion
-Pk- > TheAncientCenturion
Poison > TheAncientCenturion
Ansatsuken > TheAncientCenturion
Alice in noodleland > TheLukundo
Rej > TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion > Soulkiller
XTMF > Toujo

Votes

TheAncientCenturion - 9
TheLukundo - 1
Soulkiller - 1
Toujo - 1

Non-Voters

Thestatusquo
beeboat
Imperfection
SoulKiller
Ryu Kishi
Jjcb
Tigerrr in the woods
Aether9

Vote Ancient
VoteLynch: @
Votelynch: TheAncientCenturion
Vote: TheAncientCenturion
Vote: TheAncientCenturion
Vote lynch - The Ancient Centurion.
Vote: AncientCenturion
VOTELYNCH : The Lukundo
Vote Lynch @TheAncientCenturion

Last edited:

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, if TheAncientCenturion does flip wolf, I think that is another good reason to go after Ratchet. I wasn't a fan of how he just randomly came in and voted for me. Seems like maybe he was a lost wolf subbing in and just went and sheeped his scummate's vote.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good Lord, I really, REALLY hope you are post restricted or something X.
Interesting Night
Not really.
You and I had a single exchange but somehow you're saying I'm straw manning every one of your arguments?
I've provided two examples as to this. You've ignored this entirely.
You're way too smart to actually think I was reading two players at the same level as myself and I'm sure no one read my list and thought that other than you.
This is not what I said. I wanted to know what your rationale behind those reads were, because you had established multiple town tiers, and I felt they were very strong tiers to be given out on Day 1 at that stage. Obviously you're not going to be as certain on their alignment as you are yours.
A reads list isn't based on that player's activity, it's based on what you've read and what you've seen.
Okay?
So how on earth are you trying to discredit my reads list or find something scummy about it yet you didn't call out Alice for her reads list?
I mean, do you want me to be reading you the same as I try to read Alice? I have different expectations for different players.
The fact of the matter is that I've been reading and paying attention to this game just as well as anyone
Given your vote, I strongly doubt this.
And how could you determine my perspective if I supposedly don't have that much content?
Well, that's what I'm trying to do, hello?
I also find it hilarious that you call my move irrational considering you weren't even around for most of D1 yet can still say with accuracy how I'm thinking about this game.
Based on what I've seen. You, too, were missing most of Day 1.
This is a bad paragraph right here. If I was scum, how on earth would I know what your role is in D1?
What? If you're scum, you'd have strong reason to believe I am town. That's just a matter of deduction? This is not hard.
So for your flip to reflect poorly on me just isn't something that I would have known one way or another.
Sure it is.
This is also a false representation of how I play as scum
Qualify this claim.
I hope everyone finds some time to read this post over. I am of the mind that Ratchet is attempting a smear campaign on me in order to set me up as a lynch down the road. However, my conviction of this isn't simply in his play, and I know that he is one hundred percent anti-town.
Bolded is a lie. And I posted about today as I felt it was worthwhile.
Also, if TheAncientCenturion does flip wolf, I think that is another good reason to go after Ratchet. I wasn't a fan of how he just randomly came in and voted for me. Seems like maybe he was a lost wolf subbing in and just went and sheeped his scummate's vote.
Oh, come on. There are myriad possibilities on this, you've just picked one that suits your argument the best. It doesn't have more or less basis in fact than the idea he just picked any vote to sheep behind.