Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will iso your interaction and will come back to you. As regarding how I feel it's a S/T interaction, ya can call it gut feeling. Unless if you somehow think this is a T/T interaction going on here which then ya need to explain yourself.
I certainly think it has potential to be Town/Town. I mean, I'm seeing very little scum motivation for X to come after me like this, this strongly, and it's really only his awful arguments and responses that have me scum reading him. For me I suppose you can argue it either way but I feel like my thought process is clear enough right now. Given your town read on X, can I assume your gut feeling is that I'm scum? Because then I'd like to see a proper read from you on me, as it's not like I've only had interactions with X.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
anyway, first of all Alice:

Also I Like the fact that Rej seems to be very visible this game and very engaging with everyone so far. Good sign. Let's see as the DP Progress. His interaction with Naomi will be very helpful.
why is that?

@Gomes ..im the Scummiest player you will ever met in your Mafia life. Tell me.

I am scum or I am Town.

I will give you a clue.
tbh I am not getting the point of this post, like what is it that you are trying to achieve here?

I like this post of Toujo regardimg Ansa. He doesnt like Ansa 's way of approaching the game but still making Rooms for doubts.

I will observe more and continue to read what i left behind.

PS guys please ignore the italiano word you can find in my post.
this is the second post it felt like you want to go for ansa

@Aether9 - Why you're vote still on Poison Chan? It doesn't move from. There. It's like you're fixed with her being scum. Like there is no room for arguments. Odd. Very very odd.
I dont get this poison defense, I am not used to her play sure, but I dont know how are you so sure that she is town.

Why are you answering this for him. ARE YOU HIS LAWYER? I need his answer not yours. Thank YOU.

VOTELYNCH : Ansatsuken

There I voted.
finally you voted ansa, and honestly it was really opportunistic.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You really dont answer my question huh. I asked a simple question. Boh.

ChangeVote

Votelynch: Aerther9.

OMGUS. I dont care. You all know i do whatever i want because Im the scimmietta Townie in Town. Right Rej.

Actually I really dont like his fixation on Poison. If we compare his behaviour to Pk towards Poison..there is a big difference. PK is Willing to Have a concession with his ownn reads on poison..leaving Room for his own doubts. I see that as a townie trait.

I SEE NONE ON AERTHER.
I dont know how did you came to the conclusion that I am fixed on poison, did I ever mentioned that or anything, you are just making things up to find a way to come at me. And I dont like this defense on poison as well, idk how town would be that much confident in someone in day 1, unless you have some kinda info.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alice has been posting mostly fluff posts and budding poison, I havent seen a single post where she looks like she is trying to hunt scum, In fact she hasnt given a single reason on her town reads and scum reads. I am still waiting for her reason against ansa and angelus, according to her list.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
after isoing tsq I feel much better about him, though 1 thing I dont get, is the reason he went after imp.

Why aren't you bothered by the read then?

Assuming Luk was in your game that time. Wouldn't his read here look like TMI?
Imp is scum for him not being interested on Luk's alignment and being interested in drawing out that Luk is correct on town reading him but for bad reasons
Actually I'll do Imp because the reasoning is more scum-indicative for him than it is for Ryu, I'm more confident in Imp being scum than Ryu but not by a large margin

Still feel they're both >>rand w

Vote : Imperfection

See ya Johnny boy
iirc this is about Luk locking imp town for jonnyboy, I dont know why would anyone take that seriously, regardless their alignment, if thats what you were expecting. Care to explain this?

also whats your current read on imp, ryu and rej?

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For those that wanted to know my reason on poison, here are they:

I do agree Rej is different thus game, He seems more enthusiastic and eager to play the game. But as always I can never really put @Alice in Noodleland and @Rej into any side but on the neutral list! Sigh...
anyways I think he is more solvy this game and you too Rej
I remember asking poison to a similar quote as the above(I cant quite remember), the question was what does she think about rej, but that was ignored. The reason I asked it was because, I felt like she was neither town reading him nor scum reading, she didnt even null read him, felt like she was trying to setup her reason for rej for later.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
then there are these:

I'm pretty sure you were gone for most of it, and all I remember is you saying a hi and a bye and othjng in between. Something I very much like to do as a scum!
implying? because this felt like shading X.

Aight I'll sleep I guess?!

@XTMF @AngelusSama you two are doing exactly what I do as scum.

Will wait for your arrivals.
shade #2

Don't tell anyone, but he is acting scummy!
like literally without posting anything, he is acting scummy.....ok

and pretty sure there were more of these.

later I asked her to give her town reads but that was avoided as well.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as for poison’s other posts that caught my eyes after isoing her

@Toujo post:

You are missing the whole thing. You played with me as scum last game!!!

Why im keep insisting? Not really it's rather very shocking to me as to why I'm not being an obvious town to everyone, I mean what is it? Let me ask you this bold and clear : @Toujo Are you scum reading me? What do you find scummy about me? Can you quote the posts that induced those reads on me? If you are not scum reading me, then what are exactly your views on me right now?
this ones interesting, because just the previous post, you were suspecting tiger for thinking that you are town but here you are surprised how you are not seen as obvious town, like which is it? because I am having a hard time understanding.

@AngelusSama you are 1st on my scum list. I'll do your ISO first after catching up then @Tigerrr in the woods 's.
what happened to your previous scum reads?

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Something similar I noticed for @Gomes and @Aether9 both of their votes on me were hoping on wagons. But that's beside the point.
this is like the nth time you were trying to make it seem like I was voting you without any reason

He is in my scum lean along with you.
are you ever going to give your reason?

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
overall, isoing poison was painful, because there are some of them that are straight up looked suspicious, but there are some that felt genuine as well but then there were others that straight up doesnt make sense as scum, which is why I voted alice and wanted to see where poison is going, because she's been all over the place, whereas I havent seen literally anything from alice and kind of reminding me of her previous game.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Alice is town.

Tell me more about Imp and X, so I can understand your view on them.
And let's see what happens with Alice this DP, the rest I can agree without questioning.
can you give me a reason to think why alice is town?

as for X and Imp, X, I am just leaning him town for now upon first read, I havent read his posts in sequence yet but Imp's post felt genuine to me, I havent fount anything against him as of yet.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good morning everyone

You said it's either You or Ancient noh?

VOTELYNCH : The Lukundo
are you for real? What made you vote him?
You took Luk's claim at face value, as if he has an actual red check there and are already stirring post-flip assessments as if you know TAC flips red.

I'm not gonna follow a scum read on you just based on that but if you get wolfier this is something to look back to.
I took Luke's claim as face value as well. Lack of time and such from me, but also knowing he is never doing this as scum.
If you cop checked him, most mafia would just drop a naked vote and expect you checked them because of the conviction and the burden of TMI.

Her being a rebel here is >rand townie
Nice pov, looks like a thought
So I am confused about her role. How can it be mafia? Was it not a night kill?

:what:
i wonder what confused you Tiger
:nosh:

I log on to so many people voting me! Absolutely nuts! I am a free man, who is the opposite of evil. Spare me senpais and I'll prove myself.

Vote Lynch Soul Killer @Houtarou
This vote looks very bad for SK imo
Interesting night you had, eh?

You and I had a single exchange but somehow you're saying I'm straw manning every one of your arguments? You're way too smart to actually think I was reading two players at the same level as myself and I'm sure no one read my list and thought that other than you. And I asked you a legitimate question in regards to my concern that you were pouncing on me when the behavior you apparently pinged on that I exhibited had also been displayed in other players. You're exaggerating how much more content Alice has than me in this game, but what does that even matter? A reads list isn't based on that player's activity, it's based on what you've read and what you've seen. So how on earth are you trying to discredit my reads list or find something scummy about it yet you didn't call out Alice for her reads list? The fact of the matter is that I've been reading and paying attention to this game just as well as anyone, I just haven't been as vocal as I was last game.

And how could you determine my perspective if I supposedly don't have that much content? There's a reason why I took my time voting for you, because I was still watching the game unfold. From the time I made my reads list, to the time I cast my vote, there was more than ample time to alter how I felt about the game. I also find it hilarious that you call my move irrational considering you weren't even around for most of D1 yet can still say with accuracy how I'm thinking about this game.

This is a bad paragraph right here. If I was scum, how on earth would I know what your role is in D1? So for your flip to reflect poorly on me just isn't something that I would have known one way or another. This is also a false representation of how I play as scum and with this being the final thing you said in this paragraph, it really takes away from you trying to give me a point in my favor, no?

Vote @Toujo

I hope everyone finds some time to read this post over. I am of the mind that Ratchet is attempting a smear campaign on me in order to set me up as a lynch down the road. However, my conviction of this isn't simply in his play, and I know that he is one hundred percent anti-town.
this is the only wall i read ngl, is not even 7 am and i let the verbose players to read them later.
But I understand the idea
Weird not to vote for the guy with a red check on you.
:cryriver: what from claiming is forbidden is not in english?
Good catch anyway :y:
Wow Luk I wasn’t that toxic your roleplay was shit
talk nicely about our flipped cop will you?
Look at that, I came to the thread and what do we have here? Luk got mod killed? rofl.
i will tunnel you to death for that rofl SK
But a player who posts to meet the minimum requirement and coast/lurk all game is much more annoying to deal with to be honest.
to be honest, if a player like you didn't see a lazy town, and is satisfied with such lynch that means that player is scum, in less words, i scum read you for this idea.
but the thing is the wagon build up so fast against him I can feel it in my body that something weird is going on. Felt very opportunistic for me
no. red check is a read check. Luke could not be more clear than he was about the level of his certainty.

The Eff Luk. I appreciate the effort.
But you got yourself modlkilled.

Moral story this DP
You win some, you lose some. And sometimes you win and lose at the same time.
I so hate this moral Alice.
Poison Chan has never been townier. Anyone that's looking into her and seeing scum needs glasses.
this post is interesting.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also I dont like how people were looking at luk as scum just because he's been aggressive, because I've seen some people bringing that up to scum read him. I think its his role that requires him to do it, other than that, I dont see much difference in his play than his previous game.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am gonna head to bed early so i can wake up early then I will proceed with the posts I promised but before I go to bed I wanna make few comments.

i will tunnel you to death for that rofl SK
SK vs Michelle round 3? I am all for it, I don't read you townie so don't expect to tunnel me and get away with it.

to be honest, if a player like you didn't see a lazy town, and is satisfied with such lynch that means that player is scum, in less words, i scum read you for this idea.
No, I stand by what I said, having a player like him reach end of the game would cause sever paranoia, especially if he was scum. Out of all the players in DP1 I did not like him at all hence why I never moved my vote off him, so yes i prefer to have someone like him gone even if he is townie because he will be nothing but hinder for us townie.

no. red check is a read check. Luke could not be more clear than he was about the level of his certainty.
You are saying this now because he got mod killed, but before he was mod killed people trusted his words without second thinking, that tells me people were being opportunistic and jumped into his wagon, I am pretty sure scum is in that wagon right now.