Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Poison chan I am still waiting for your Iso on me.

I really don't like how quiet some people are.
I am okei with giving Michelle some slack, but the others who barely posted, that feels like an insult to our game.
@Michelle if you're not gonna be active I would like you tow at least make a good post of your opinions please
@QueenEmilia
@Elmage G Ace I am looking forward for some nice reads please
@Jjcb
@Gomes
Don't worry, I will do a AngelusSama iso first then yours.
Thanks! ;) I have time to read today. :)

But I got one thing just now in some posts I saw so...

Vote Lynch: Poison chan
Reasons?

Stop joining wagons, not being interested or just stop screaming a scum. You are totally different than the champ game.

Scummy, all jokes apart, you are actually being scummy.

I'd shoot Gomes and yeet beeboy here.

Not really sure why Poison is even being focused right now. She has a ton of posts.

Elmage's intro was very unnatural for him.

I really just don't give a crap about any top posters right now being scum, sorry

You must be registered for see images
No Elmage is definitely not unnatural he is usual self. His D1s are exactly like this.
@Poison chan

Seems like you have forgotten about your earlier scum read. What's your current impression on me and XTMF?

You're not even responding to my latest reply to you.
I have not responded to that because I was not there to reply to you, and now I'm here yet I have not replied to that bs cause I'm gonna reply to it along your ISO.

You are in my scum list along with Gomes.
Aetger and X are scum leaning to me.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
are you sheeping or do you have a reason? Also anything to say about the thread?
Aren't you doing exactly the same?
Incoming Action

--- [Mod Power] ---

With a single click of the mouse and few words are written from a keyword. The post constructed therein, In order to discover the [Truth], Mafia Mod decided to use their status and extend the time of the day phase

The Day Phase 1 has been push into an extra 24 hours.

1. @TheLukundo
2. @Poison chan
3. @Imperfection
4. @-PK-
5. @SoulKiller
6. @Toujo
7. @Elmage G Ace
8. @Ansatsuken
9. @Thestatusquo
10. @Michelle
11. @Gomes
12. @beeboat
13. @Alice in Noodleland
14. @Naomi_Rose
15. @Ryu Kishi
16. @AngelusSama
17. @Rej
18. @XTMF
19. @Jjcb
20. @QueenEmilia
21. @Tigerrr in the woods
22. @Aether9
I don't know if I should be happy about it or sad cause I am definitely busy tomorrow.
Angelus writes a lot but I remember nothing of what they write.
EXACTLY.
Poison, scummy posts and townie posts are AI
I know but you are completely wrong that Ansa''s posts are NAI.
Whaf about this?
Actually **** it.
Vote AngelusSama

He feels like old me. WK someone to someone else to look good. Also his stuff with Insom seems made up on the spot. It’s putrid.
Exactly!!!

I was waiting for my ISO to vote for him but he is already too scummy to me, from the very beginning and most of his posts are scummy to me till the end (upto here).

Vote Lynch : AngelusSama

• Haha
Reactions: AngelusSama

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For this post.
So I'm a scum because I have posted something like that if mislynch happen but TSQ can go away with it. I'm not the who suggested a lynch over Gomes or Beeboat but TSQ. But no, the guilty party or scum here still me.

Please point to me where I have suggested to lynch Gomes over Beeboat.

I only shared my opinion with TSQ. I said between Beeboat and Gomes there's a good chance Gomes could be scum. I never said "it's better to lynch Gomes over Beeboat."

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay.. So basically I am the top wagon. The Shock.

@Ansatsuken
@TheLukundo
@Gomes
@Aether

@Toujo even though you didn't vote me still.

Exactly what are your cases against me.? Except for Ansa the rest didn't even bother to write 100 word paragraph or point out ayyyy valid points. Like seriously?

Give me some valid points against me which you people find scummy.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From Guts feeling
Your gut has a disease. Go check with your doctor.
Or am I scummy enough you think it.s safe to vote me? ^_^

P - 17 ( from where I left) - p 18 (excluding Toujo post, which is long, I will answer to that right after this)

Luk, you played with me as scum before, you played with me as town before are you really being serious here? Can really not see what's happening?

I will never ping you, you sound like the person I want to punch in the face if I can.

Nope, you are totally speaking besides the point.
I asked you a simple question as to why you don't find anything AI about Ansa, instead of answering that you are giving me this? Or are you not sure whether to push him or keep him, cause he is actually really town but he is pushing elsewhere and if by any chance I flip, he can be an easy target the next day? So are you keeping him in neutral for that so you can tilt him either way as per the situation?

Cause I don't believe your statement which practically meant that none of Ansa's posts are AI.

And you should answer to my question as to what you find AI, instead of saying what you just said above.

Yes that's why I asked you what you meant by this quote below:

It seemed like you told Rej that you are not satisfied with his town core list except for Ryu. If that's true you are town reading him too?

If not what did you mean here exactly?

Yeah exactly! Tbh I'm not surprised, I am taking at least coming 5-6 games for me experimenting with my plaustyle in order to step up my game.

But come on @Ansatsuken seriously? All I'm asking you is to ISO me you find find something that you don't ever want to lynch me for. Just ISO me well.

Oh really you want me to make a read on you based on your contribution where all you did was 2 reads? Also, I didn't even like your reads that well.

Also, no TSQ, from past experiences it's really hard trust you. I will always consider you scum unless proven otherwise.

You do realise right what I'm trying to say to you?

You cannot have me as a town based on only my earlier posts? The hell you want to let me be in your town core without reading the cases against me? No town would do that, that's not at all healthy for town. You town read a player based on their posts. But you also read other arguments as to why she is scum and then you think and then you make your mind and come to a conclusion.

How can you not read the argument when someone is sold on the fact that your possible town core is scum and has actually made more than few posts about it? Even after that how can anyone keep their mind set upon the player as town based on only the previous posts?

Buddying can be useful to you if you are scum and not me who is getting pocketed.
FINE i.ll friking read the walls between u and ansa -_-
You still feel townie to me after i read ur updated posts though.

Beeboat could be busy so I think that's why he still not here. Do you think scum gonna left their position hanging like that without any fear of something unexpected could happen to them later on? Because Beeboat has posted something in this game. A bunch of posts that people can read, analyze and think about. From those posts it can tells something about player that Beeboat has addressed and also about Beeboat himself. Like for example you here. You think that Beeboat's posts are horrendous. Because of that you think he's scum. If more people agree with you Beeboat sure in big trouble if he's a scum. He's not around so he can't control the situation. So for scum they should aware of situation like this and becoming more self aware. And I don't think Beeboat is self aware. So I think it's impossible for Beeboat to be scum.

Between Beeboat and Gomes I think there's a good chance Gomes could be scum compares to Beeboat.

He's lying very low, undetected. Hard to read by players.
For your information Beeboat gave so less of a F last game that he got killed for not voting anyone. He was scum also yeah
I never said he put himself in a bad situation. I said he left bunch of posts for people to read and interpret him. Rej think Beeboat is Town while you think Beeboat is scum. You see.

And now there's a potential that he gonna get lynch. Any time. So I'm right when I said "he leave it hanging" and for scum its a big mistake. So the question now, is he scum or town?

I have given my opinion.
Oke so now you are asking people... hmm but you yourself think it.s impossible

Considering this is an X-shot, this is scummy AF, thanks to the idiot who used this, I was happy to go into NP on monday.
Gosh I will contribute less, fucking anti town ability.
Why contribute less? Why are toi happy to go into NP? What if Mafia kills you? Or yoi.re not afraid of that ^_^.
To be frank i would scum lean you now but Alice.s town read on you makes me doubt myself.
This is what you pick up on? This is what you moan at him for? Ansa has been saying quite a fair bit of game related stuff compared to others (honestly including myself) posting no way near as much game related stuff and you pick on him for this?
It was just a discussion lol. I didn.t even scum lean him bc of that. LOL chill
Then get some answers. Make some conclusions. Come back to me when you actually have stuff to talk about.
Go you make them also.
For what fucking purpose? You didn’t even have one of your shitty questions with it? You moan at Ansa for posting about genders which isn’t game related yet you have the fucking audacity to do summat even more useless!?
Oh I see, so aggresive are we now?
I.m gonna make a theory and say that if you are RPing your role you rande SK lol.
I.m gonna iso you♡☆

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I'm a scum because I have posted something like that if mislynch happen but TSQ can go away with it. I'm not the who suggested a lynch over Gomes or Beeboat but TSQ. But no, the guilty party or scum here still me.

I only shared my opinion with TSQ. I said between Beeboat and Gomes there's a good chance Gomes could be scum. I never said "it's better to lynch Gomes over Beeboat."
By the way my vote going to stay on Tigerrr

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,226💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

And that wasn’t my reasoning. However, it seemed very damning of Gomes yet it was clear that you didn’t want to lynch Gomes currently. Felt way to much of a go here but not explicitly.

Reactions: Poison

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,226💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay.. So basically I am the top wagon. The Shock.

@Ansatsuken
@TheLukundo
@Gomes
@Aether

@Toujo even though you didn't vote me still.

Exactly what are your cases against me.? Except for Ansa the rest didn't even bother to write 100 word paragraph or point out ayyyy valid points. Like seriously?

Give me some valid points against me which you people find scummy.
YOUVE SEEN WHO IVE VOTED! YOU RESPONDED TO IT! YET YOU TELL ME THIS!? FUCKING STOP! Sheesh.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,226💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You quote it to me I have too many quotes from ISOs I'm getting confused here, also why don't you just tell me directly in bullet points. Nothing I read was strong enough to have a vote against me.
You‘re acting really differently and at the start of the day summat that I can’t remember ticked me off.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,021💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Looks like i have to read from page 11 until now and idk if i will fully catch up until Eod.
Maybe someone can tell me what happened noteworthy.

I am not back yet, but i found a place with internet in the country roads.

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your gut has a disease. Go check with your doctor.
Or am I scummy enough you think it.s safe to vote me? ^_^
Its pretty common for player to put gut read based vote in D1.

For your information Beeboat gave so less of a F last game that he got killed for not voting anyone. He was scum also yeah
So you think Beeboat could be scum inside this game?

Oke so now you are asking people... hmm but you yourself think it.s impossible
Yes I think it's impossible but I still want to hear other people opinion. Is that a wrong thing to do?

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

beeboat > Imperfection
Ansatsuken > Poison chan