Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Michelle if Tigerr is town being controlled and manipulated and she cant change the vote, do you think it makes sense for her getting herself modkilled just to break the tie for towns sake?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Michelle if Tigerr is town being controlled and manipulated and she cant change the vote, do you think it makes sense for her getting herself modkilled just to break the tie for towns sake?
no. i want to win fair and square as either alignament. If we have luck on RNG it's ok, if not good game scum, let them be happy with such win.
I know something is not good in this game and became kind of bastard so this is it and i don't want to upset Oreki because he bring us a beatiful game after all. We should play it better honestly, every town made a lot more mistakes than mafia did.
If she gets modkilled to change the vote that changes the reason i am playing for. I don't do ANYTHING to win like others.

She may do whatever she feels, and for me playing is more important than winning so i already won because i played the game.

I had fun, spotting few shenanigans, but miller plus jester plus at least 2 voting manipulative actions, all this in the athmosphere of our town was too much for fighting 5 scum with such abilities..
Powerful town is ok, but balancing luck is never easy. even if I think Nova make all the eforts for it.

Idk if makes sense, it was more me rambling for a no...

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tigerr probably third
if there is a third its between PK/Aether
I mean Tigerrr is unexplaineable weird this game, and we tried everything to figure out whats up with tigerrr

no. i want to win fair and square as either alignament. If we have luck on RNG it's ok, if not good game scum, let them be happy with such win.
I know something is not good in this game and became kind of bastard so this is it and i don't want to upset Oreki because he bring us a beatiful game after all. We should play it better honestly, every town made a lot more mistakes than mafia did.
If she gets modkilled to change the vote that changes the reason i am playing for. I don't do ANYTHING to win like others.

She may do whatever she feels, and for me playing is more important than winning so i already won because i played the game.

I had fun, spotting few shenanigans, but miller plus jester plus at least 2 voting manipulative actions, all this in the athmosphere of our town was too much for fighting 5 scum with such abilities..
Powerful town is ok, but balancing luck is never easy. even if I think Nova make all the eforts for it.

Idk if makes sense, it was more me rambling for a no...
I got your point, I just wanted to bring a point to discuss about and think about
if this game is bastardly, which it is, then we can also use bastardly methods to win
I think Oreki is aware that this setup has slight bastardly aspects, but it doesn't take the fact that it is balanced seemingly

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if there is a third its between PK/Aether
I mean Tigerrr is unexplaineable weird this game, and we tried everything to figure out whats up with tigerrr

I got your point, I just wanted to bring a point to discuss about and think about
if this game is bastardly, which it is, then we can also use bastardly methods to win
I think Oreki is aware that this setup has slight bastardly aspects, but it doesn't take the fact that it is balanced seemingly
Actually Rej, it's not just my win or my lost, it's yours too. Do what you think is ok for you.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

Rej > Aether9
Michelle > Aether9
Aether9 > Michelle
Ryu Kishi > Aether9
Tigerrr in the woods > Michelle
-PK- > Michelle

Votes

Michelle - 3
Aether - 3

Non Voters

Vote lynch Aether @Houtarou
Vote lynch: Aether
Lynch: michelle
vote Lynch Aether9
VOTELYNCH: Michelle
Vote lynch - Michelle

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@-PK- you know, i had you as town until you magically 'realised' that my interaction with SK was theatre.

You voting me is a scum claim and you laughing about my logic is not something i care about or something to upset me in the slightest. :shrug