Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So if Kaku could already launch slashes with his body parts using his 6 powers, than why is he good with his fruit to you? If all he did was launch slashes?

It's the same as someone punching you, transforming, and punching you
Kaku did way more than that, and his slashes while in zoan form were still impressive as hell. Reread that fight. Kaku wasn't just throwing techniques into his combat style here and there, it was 100% him personified. This nigga turned into a BOX to launch his slashes, beat Luffy to the punch with winding, used his neck as if he were Jet Gattling, and was developing numerous new techniques during his first fight with it. How does that not stand out as the greatest fruit usage yet when tied to a zoan of all things?

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaku did way more than that, and his slashes while in zoan form were still impressive as hell. Reread that fight. Kaku wasn't just throwing techniques into his combat style here and there, it was 100% him personified. This nigga turned into a BOX to launch his slashes, beat Luffy to the punch with winding, used his neck as if he were Jet Gattling, and was developing numerous new techniques during his first fight with it. How does that not stand out as the greatest fruit usage yet when tied to a zoan of all things?
... Mostly because he can do that without his zoan... Besides the neck thing....

But compared to zoans he's probably the best with his fruit

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So guys cut Ace some slack he has some amazing feats and hype here he just didn't get much screen time. Oda said in this wano arc right now he will expand on Aces backstory and probably see more of his move set and haki abilities, but with all the feats I stated here it's safe to say Ace is like Low tier Admiral level, strong enough to halt and injure an Admiral but not beat one there's a reason why Ace had to be killed off, it's because he's much more talented than luffy he would have become another pirate King if he reached his potential (whitebeard would have made him)"
Bold the characters who you think Ace can beat

Kaido
Whitebeard
Big Mom
Blackbeard
Shanks
Akainu
Aokiji
Kizaru
Fujitora
Ryogoku
Sengoku
Garp
Mihawk
Beckman
Rayleigh
Katakuri
Smoothie
Cracker
King
Queen
Jack
Marco
Jozu
Luffy
Zoro
Sanji
Law
Kidd
Dragon
Sabo
Doflamingo
Nekomamushi
Inuarashi
Jinbei
X-Drake
Smoker
Magellan
Shilew
Kuma
Hancock
Weevil
Urouge
Vergo
Pica
Ivankov
Shutenmaru
Hawkins
Page One
Ichiji (raid suit is fireproof)

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Kaido
Whitebeard
Big Mom
Blackbeard
Shanks
Akainu
Aokiji
Kizaru
Fujitora
Ryogoku
Sengoku
Garp
Mihawk
Beckman
Rayleigh
Katakuri
Smoothie
Cracker
King
Queen
Jack
Marco
Jozu
Luffy
Zoro
Sanji
Law
Kidd
Dragon
Sabo
Doflamingo
Nekomamushi
Inuarashi
Jinbei
X-Drake
Smoker
Magellan
Shilew
Kuma
Hancock
Weevil
Urouge
Vergo
Pica
Ivankov
Shutenmaru
Hawkins
Page One
"
when Ace was on Drum Island the townspeople told Luffy's crew it didn't snow that entire day, which is strange because Drum Island is known for snowing every day, this hints at Ace having awakening abilities.

"Ace is physically weak" Van Auger comments that even without his fruit his physical abilities are impressive as expected of a Whitebeard commander. Fought off jinbe for 5 DAYS who is extremely physically overwhelming, showing Ace has incredible levels of stamina, only top tiers have been shown to fight for days e.g. Admirals, Shanks, Mihawk etc even Luffy's longest battle has only been12 hours or so.

"Ace was Devil fruit reliant as a result his haki was weak" It's been revealed through the Ace novels that Ace could use armament haki, which he awakened mid-fight against a vice admiral and it was STRONGER than the vice admiral's own haki after just awakening it, there's no telling how much stronger it would have gotten after 3 years of new world battles. We already knew he had Kings haki, which he awakened as KID!! may I remind you when Luffy awakened it at 17 years old showing the difference in natural talent between Ace and Luffy. In fact his haki was so powerful in the Ace novel, when Ace steps onto the snowy Island where Shanks is, Shanks comments "his haki is like fire which is why the snow on the island is melting".

"If he had haki why didn't he use it against Blackbeard" Who's to say he didn't? Remember haki was always invisible pre-skip, the only way we knew someone used haki was if they faced logia or it was directly stated in the dialogue. Blackbeard is always tangible because of his fruit and BBs crew evacuated the area so there was nobody else to comment on Ace using haki (also remember a lot of the fight was off-screen).

"Ace got fodderized by Akainu" Ace had been tortured repeatedly in impel down and was given little to no food or water he was not 100%.

Other Ace feats:

• Clashing with an Admirals (Aokiji) and stalemating
  • Offered title of Warlord at 17 years old (People will try to invalidate this by saying Buggy was offered it as well however Buggy got it because of his reputation of being linked to a Yonko and on the Pirate Kings ship, the government wanted to use his reputation to scare off pirates, Ace had no reputation as a rookie he got it purely because of strength.
  • His haki was praised by shanks and even Shanks said he was strong (when a Yonko praises someone that's when you know this person is extraordinary)
So guys cut Ace some slack he has some amazing feats and hype here he just didn't get much screen time. Oda said in this wano arc right now he will expand on Aces backstory and probably see more of his move set and haki abilities, but with all the feats I stated here it's safe to say Ace is like Low tier Admiral level, strong enough to halt and injure an Admiral but not beat one there's a reason why Ace had to be killed off, it's because he's much more talented than luffy he would have become another pirate King if he reached his potential (whitebeard would have made him)"

Don't see more than half of them beating ace prets powerscale, anyone not commander level isn't beating ace

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"
when Ace was on Drum Island the townspeople told Luffy's crew it didn't snow that entire day, which is strange because Drum Island is known for snowing every day, this hints at Ace having awakening abilities.

"Ace is physically weak" Van Auger comments that even without his fruit his physical abilities are impressive as expected of a Whitebeard commander. Fought off jinbe for 5 DAYS who is extremely physically overwhelming, showing Ace has incredible levels of stamina, only top tiers have been shown to fight for days e.g. Admirals, Shanks, Mihawk etc even Luffy's longest battle has only been12 hours or so.

"Ace was Devil fruit reliant as a result his haki was weak" It's been revealed through the Ace novels that Ace could use armament haki, which he awakened mid-fight against a vice admiral and it was STRONGER than the vice admiral's own haki after just awakening it, there's no telling how much stronger it would have gotten after 3 years of new world battles. We already knew he had Kings haki, which he awakened as KID!! may I remind you when Luffy awakened it at 17 years old showing the difference in natural talent between Ace and Luffy. In fact his haki was so powerful in the Ace novel, when Ace steps onto the snowy Island where Shanks is, Shanks comments "his haki is like fire which is why the snow on the island is melting".

"If he had haki why didn't he use it against Blackbeard" Who's to say he didn't? Remember haki was always invisible pre-skip, the only way we knew someone used haki was if they faced logia or it was directly stated in the dialogue. Blackbeard is always tangible because of his fruit and BBs crew evacuated the area so there was nobody else to comment on Ace using haki (also remember a lot of the fight was off-screen).

"Ace got fodderized by Akainu" Ace had been tortured repeatedly in impel down and was given little to no food or water he was not 100%.

Other Ace feats:

• Offered title of Warlord at 17 years old (People will try to invalidate this by saying Buggy was offered it as well however Buggy got it because of his reputation of being linked to a Yonko and on the Pirate Kings ship, the government wanted to use his reputation to scare off pirates, Ace had no reputation as a rookie he got it purely because of strength.
  • His haki was praised by shanks and even Shanks said he was strong (when a Yonko praises someone that's when you know this person is extraordinary)

Don't see more than half of them beating ace prets powerscale, anyone not commander level isn't beating ace
Ace couldnt even beat Jinbei

Reactions: Sakazuki

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, ? oven can't. Daifuku can't, Jinbei can't, none of the 3rd commanders are ? cya, damn I thought you knew a little bit about one piece as well. Want me to school you about ace? Maybe I can help your little itty bitty brain comprehend it

"

Other Ace feats:

So if u still think any top tier is winning. Just go ride some d and reply to someone else
lol, i find it funny my post made u exasperated enough to make u write a wall of whatever im never gonna read because i know your premise is wrong and therefore give 0 faks about the 'explanation' XD

thign is i might actually have bothered if u werent as condescending and just down right dickish

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol, i find it funny my post made u exasperated enough to make u write a wall of whatever im never gonna read because i know your premise is wrong and therefore give 0 faks about the 'explanation' XD

thign is i might actually have bothered if u werent as condescending and just down right dickish
Exactly why you're a joke

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
... Mostly because he can do that without his zoan... Besides the neck thing....

But compared to zoans he's probably the best with his fruit
Are we talking the best use of Zoans and ignoring Chopper? How many other Zoan users surpassed a 3 form limit?
Post automatically merged:

Ace couldnt even beat Jinbei
You say that like Jinnei's a chump though. And looking at that from another angle Ace lasted 5 days against a more seasoned enemy with an advantage of water/water control over his fire.

As for the list you made Sabo is essentially Ace in my eyes. It's hard to gauge him against newer characters with one showing against a character who's one of the strongest. At MF he was still > Luffy, we'll never know really how he compares to Luffy now or how he'd have compared had he stayed alive. When I say I think he'd beat x person it's under the assumption he had survived and progressed at the same rate he was before so;
Smoothie
Cracker
Jack
Jozu
Luffy
Zoro
Sanji
Law
Kidd
Sabo
Doflamingo
Nekomamushi
Inuarashi
Jinbei
X-Drake
Smoker
Shilew
Hancock
Urouge
Vergo
Pica
Ivankov
Shutenmaru
Hawkins
Page One

He was always head of the ASL so if he stayed alive I believe that would still hold true for now and as such anyone Luffy has or I feel could beat is included like Jack. If we assume off the last time we saw him the list would be different.

Last edited:

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are we talking the best use of Zoans and ignoring Chopper? How many other Zoan users surpassed a 3 form limit?

You say that like Jinnei's a chump though. And looking at that from another angle Ace lasted 5 days against a more seasoned enemy with an advantage of water/water control over his fire.

As for the list you made Sabo is essentially Ace in my eyes. It's hard to gauge him against newer characters with one showing against a character who's one of the strongest. At MF he was still > Luffy, we'll never know really how he compares to Luffy now or how he'd have compared had he stayed alive. When I say I think he'd beat x person it's under the assumption he had survived and progressed at the same rate he was before so;
Smoothie
Cracker
Jack
Jozu
Luffy
Zoro
Sanji
Law
Kidd
Sabo
Doflamingo
Nekomamushi
Inuarashi
Jinbei
X-Drake
Smoker
Shilew
Hancock
Urouge
Vergo
Pica
Ivankov
Shutenmaru
Hawkins
Page One

He was always head of the ASL so if he stayed alive I believe that would still hold true for now and as such anyone Luffy has or I feel could beat is included like Jack. If we assume off the last time we saw him the list would be different.
Chopper cheats his zoan with rumble balls, and the others don't alter their forms the way Kaku does; they just swap between hybrid forms and whatnot while Kaku actually alters the shape of his full zoan mode.

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
So becoming fleet admiral isn't a feat? I'm not worried about this section I'm worried about the idiot that is you.

And any top tier can beat ace? Huh right the same ace who clashed with admirals and Jinbei the same as any other top commanders? I guess you don't understand the difference in pre timeskio and post timeskip and how much stronger ace and anybody for that matter would have been compared to post time skip characters had they made it but I guess your tiny brain can't comprehend that. Us one piece fans that can comprehend it will continue to sit here, don't like the section. Cya
Being Fleet Admiral isn't a feat, him beating Kuzan in what was described as an extreme dif battle is. Once again you're proving how stupid you are. That feat does nothing in regards to his ranking against Kaido.

Yes, any top tier can beat Ace. Mihawk beats Ace, any Yonko beats Ace, any Admirals beats Ace. Any top tier beats Ace, even then Ace only died because he had to cover for Luffy.

@bold LMAOOOOO what does a hypothetical post time skip Ace has anything to do with this? Are you dense? Ace was kill pre-TS when he's around the level of people like Doffy and Cracker at best.

All you did was double down on stupidity.

Nah, ? oven can't. Daifuku can't, Jinbei can't, none of the 3rd commanders are ? cya, damn I thought you knew a little bit about one piece as well. Want me to school you about ace? Maybe I can help your little itty bitty brain comprehend it

"

Other Ace feats:

So if u still think any top tier is winning. Just go ride some d and reply to someone else
Did...Did you just call Oven and Daifuku top tiers? LMAOOOOO

Kaido
Whitebeard
Big Mom
Blackbeard
Shanks
Akainu
Aokiji
Kizaru
Fujitora
Ryogoku
Sengoku
Garp
Mihawk
Beckman
Rayleigh
Katakuri
Smoothie
Cracker
King
Queen
Jack
Marco
Jozu
Luffy
Zoro
Sanji
Law
Kidd
Dragon
Sabo
Doflamingo
Nekomamushi
Inuarashi
Jinbei
X-Drake
Smoker
Magellan
Shilew
Kuma
Hancock
Weevil
Urouge
Vergo
Pica
Ivankov
Shutenmaru
Hawkins
Page One
While the over guy is wanking Ace you're the opposite, the ying and yang of bad power scaling.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being Fleet Admiral isn't a feat, him beating Kuzan in what was described as an extreme dif battle is. Once again you're proving how stupid you are. That feat does nothing in regards to his ranking against Kaido.

Yes, any top tier can beat Ace. Mihawk beats Ace, any Yonko beats Ace, any Admirals beats Ace. Any top tier beats Ace, even then Ace only died because he had to cover for Luffy.

@bold LMAOOOOO what does a hypothetical post time skip Ace has anything to do with this? Are you dense? Ace was kill pre-TS when he's around the level of people like Doffy and Cracker at best.

All you did was double down on stupidity.

Did...Did you just call Oven and Daifuku top tiers? LMAOOOOO

While the over guy is wanking Ace you're the opposite, the ying and yang of bad power scaling.
Stupidity? You're the only idiot here. Commanders are top tiers. Oven and daifuku are stated to be part of the monster trio consisting of only katakuri daifuku and oven. They obviously outclass everyone else in big mom's crew. It was shown. Keep replying

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
Stupidity? You're the only idiot here. Commanders are top tiers. Oven and daifuku are stated to be part of the monster trio consisting of only katakuri daifuku and oven. They obviously outclass everyone else in big mom's crew. It was shown. Keep replying
Commanders aren't top tiers stupid, top tiers like the Yonko and Admirals are along with any other character relative to their strength. Oven and Daifuku aren't the monster trio of Big Mam's crew you moron, that's never said. Do you know what is said? Katakuri, Oven, and Daifuku are TRIPLETS! They're born on the same day and aren't the monsters of Big Mam's crew, that's the sweet commanders. You tripling down on dumbass posts.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not wanking ace by saying he can beat commanders . Swallow some more kids shade masa sorry you're to dumb to understand what a top tier is, because every commander so far has shown to be

Commanders aren't top tiers stupid, top tiers like the Yonko and Admirals are along with any other character relative to their strength. Oven and Daifuku aren't the monster trio of Big Mam's crew you moron, that's never said. Do you know what is said? Katakuri, Oven, and Daifuku are TRIPLETS! They're born on the same day and aren't the monsters of Big Mam's crew, that's the sweet commanders. You tripling down on dumbass posts.
Triplets and monster trio. Go reread. And commanders are top tiers no matter what you say

Respond to all of this

"

Other Ace feats:

Or stfu

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
I'm not wanking ace by saying he can beat commanders . Swallow some more kids shade masa sorry you're to dumb to understand what a top tier is, because every commander so far has shown to be

Triplets and monster trio. Go reread. And commanders are top tiers no matter what you say

Respond to all of this

"

Other Ace feats:

Or stfu

Respond to all of this

"

Other Ace feats:

Or stfu
They aren't the monster trio you idiot, the three sweet commanders are. And no, they're aren't. Top tiers are the pinnacle of strength in the OP verse, hence the Yonko and Admirals.

None of your post doesn't prove an Admiral or Yonko can't destroy him.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They aren't the monster trio you idiot, the three sweet commanders are. And no, they're aren't. Top tiers are the pinnacle of strength in the OP verse, hence the Yonko and Admirals.

None of your post doesn't prove an Admiral or Yonko can't destroy him.
Sweet commander were never said to be the monster trio. Only daifuku oven and katakuri

Top tier are anyone who can hang with a top tier like commanders did with admirals in the war. And keep lying to yourself. We've already seen him stalemate one

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chopper cheats his zoan with rumble balls, and the others don't alter their forms the way Kaku does; they just swap between hybrid forms and whatnot while Kaku actually alters the shape of his full zoan mode.
Does he cheat or did he learn how to manipulate it? He doesn't use the Rumble ball anymore unless he needs to go Monster Chopper and soon that will probably not be needed either. Chopper clearly knows the most about Zoans and how they work to develop a drug to augment their transformations, hey may not have the best or be the strongest but I don't see any argument to be made against him being the most knowledgeable and skilled at using their Zoan.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Does he cheat or did he learn how to manipulate it? He doesn't use the Rumble ball anymore unless he needs to go Monster Chopper and soon that will probably not be needed either. Chopper clearly knows the most about Zoans and how they work to develop a drug to augment their transformations, hey may not have the best or be the strongest but I don't see any argument to be made against him being the most knowledgeable and skilled at using their Zoan.
You're right. I never realized Chopper abandoned his balls.