All Sasuke's power was a result of someone giving it to him?

straightup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last I checked sage mode doesnt come from kurama. Neither did rasengan, shadow clone, or summoning. Frankly a lot of what baritone did was on his own. Also the difference between sasuke and naruto is everyone loved sasuke for his power and everyone hated naruto for his. So I guess you could say that kurama was a curse more than a blessing. Also naruto had to train kurama and that took a lot of effort whereas sasuke was bitten and magically had the curse mark, got set up with a fight where his opponent wanted him to win and then gave him his sharingan and everyone still loved him

Wahidur

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
look at the end of the day its not about how you got teh power its how much power you have its like saying a guy vs another guy with a gun its not as if he is gonna be lie oh its not fair you have a gun the other will just shoot him.

Ngylle

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think maybe naruto enters in the same category of where madara, nagato and obito are.. with the only different is that at least madara was someone to behold or to fear.

People that got powers up outside of their linage or haritages
Madara needed the Senju DNA to get Rinnengan- to be has OP has he is, but even if you take the Senju DNA that he was not Born with, he still MADARA = Harishama.
Obito Rinen needed Senju DNA+Senju Body+The Rinnengan- to be has OP has he is- But if we take that nothing is left.
Nagato needed Rinnengan- to be Someone, outside of that there is nothing left (iruka with rinnengan)
Naruto Broken Mode & yellow mode-He needed Kyuby which is the nunclear bomb of narutoverse, outside of that at least has Sennin Mode. The combination of Senju DNA+Kyuby.

Given power into his Haritage Linage
EMS-Sasuke, the only different is that dint have to go outside of his linage to get a free power up.

Respected People of the Shinobi world that are Badass without having Free stuff to make them who they are.
Harishama Senju-He dint have the need to go and pluged out some uchiha eyes to be who he is!.
Uchiha Itachi-He dint need to get senju DNA or transplant eyes to be who he is. (some might say Koto, but he gave it away to his crow, never transplanted it to himself)
Namikaze Minato-the dude created his danm linage. FTG minatos legacy!

Last edited:

shubzy123

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Get this in your head. Current Naruto is the same as Current Sasuke. They always will be equal. ALWAYS. They get stronger ceause the other is stronger until now theyre at the same strenght. Naruto uses 9 tails ? Sasuke uses SHARINGAN. Ok Sharingan you hjave to go emotional stuff. NARUTO LOST HIS PARENTS for the 9 tails, he didnt choose to. Naruto also has Sage mode without 9 tails.. Sasuke has nothing without sharingan. he survived the curse mark cos of the SHARINGAN. God sake man.

ANONYMOUS 182

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke and Naruto are both Overrated!!!!!!! Sasuke evolved from a mere UCHIHA to an UCHIHA who has an EMS!!!! and what can i say about Naruto...... from a small brat to a ninja who can controll the nine tails...and do bijuu mode...!!!!!!!!!yeah i know he is the main character and shit...but he is developing powers beyond his reach!!!!

takasAVENGER

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol itachi gave him his eyes in turn giving him ms

I'm pretty sure if kakashi didn't teach him chidori he wouldn't have ever learned Kirin

You got one right

And kakashi taught him it

That's besides the point though the point of this thread was just to state that both naruto and sasuke were given power so to get over it.
sasuke awakened ms cuz of itachi's death...what do you mean???

bl4ckJack

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kay here's a question for you wise guy, name one battle where Naruto didn't need the Kyuubi's chakra to defeat the enemy aside from Kiba and Kakuzu. I don't wanna sound like a di-ck but Sasuke's power is because he has a gekke genkei, but you are a hypocrit if you say he gets his power handed to him compared to Naruto, whereas Naruto is like '' I'm gonna use my own power to defeat the enemy'' next thing you know he goes 8 tails on pain's ass by removing the seal.
I agree with Sasuke...

If u think like that ... then both ... not both , every char is handed down power by someone ...

If Curse mark is orochimarus gift , Kurama is minatos gift ,
if Chidori is Kakashis gift then Rasengan is Jirayas gift ,
if MS is Itachis gift then Sage Mode is toad sages gift,
if EMS is Itachi/Tobis gift , Then KM is Kushina/Bees gift ....

Stop making lame excuses ... If ur thinking in that way .. think same for every one .. No one ever got a power up their own dude U_U

Last edited:
Reactions: Fearmonger

Kira Vs L

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He isn't saying that Naruto wasn't given power he is saying that Sasuke isn't any better. I think its a dumb argument if you say someone isn't good if you take away their main thing. Well no duh

That's like saying I bet Kiba would destroy Shikimaru if Shikimaru didn't have shadow possession.

Or saying Ten ten would suck with out weapons. Duh you can't take away what makes them strong and say their weak.
Naruto uses the 9 tails get over it
Sasuke spams is EMS get over it.
No one complains about Yamato only using wood when he knows earth and water jutsus to
Thank you at least someone understands me

Kira Vs L

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mizuki (Episode 1) - Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu
Baby Shukaku (Shukaku with Gaara legs) - 2000 Clone combo
Kabuto (Sennin Fight) - Rasengan
Fodder Mist (Chuunin Exams) - Fought all night with shadow clones
Itachi Clone (Gaara Rescue) - Oodama Rasengan
3rd Raikage (War Arc) - Rasengan

Pain (Destruction of Leaf):
Deva Path - Plain Rasengan
Asura Path - Sage Mode Punch
Preta Path - Sage Mode Chakra
Human Path - Rasenshuriken
Animal Path - Sage Art: Double Rasengan
Naraka Path- Sage Art: Double Rasengan

"Kyuubi" (Chakra Tug-of-War) - Sage Art: Rasengan Barrage + Rasenshuriken
If this really was your first post you did a very good job with it

freshman300

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kay here's a question for you wise guy, name one battle where Naruto didn't need the Kyuubi's chakra to defeat the enemy aside from Kiba and Kakuzu. I don't wanna sound like a di-ck but Sasuke's power is because he has a gekke genkei, but you are a hypocrit if you say he gets his power handed to him compared to Naruto, whereas Naruto is like '' I'm gonna use my own power to defeat the enemy'' next thing you know he goes 8 tails on pain's ass by removing the seal.
So which pain did he defeat with the kyuubi coz with my count thats zero

wiiwuu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry.. but I think it's true that naruto is stronger than sasuke..
let's duel sasuke with naruto sage mode..
no need kurama power.. the end of sasuke..
I think sasuke susanoo can't even stand naruto rasensuriken..