All Sasuke's power was a result of someone giving it to him?

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So making BM clones that can use techs like TBB isn't mastering?

Whether it was forced apon him or not it's not his power that's Orochimaru's tech if he didn't have it he would lost alot of battles Orochimaru was the one who held his hand though them. EMS is free you do absoutly nothing to get it but just take someone's own power.

He was exhausted the Kyubi's chakra was leaking so that was more of a burden on him.
Dude he used the curse mark like what 3/2 times and how is it not his power something that can kill you but he learned to control it so it's his power

SasoriOfTheRedSaand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know it's not, but you're taking away Sasuke's powers when he got most of them himself. No one gave him Sharingan or MS, he unlocked it. He created an S rank jutsu in Kirin all by himself. His chidori variations were self-made. He got the hawk summoning himself.

Great Sage of Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone keeps saying that naruto isn't strong, the only reason he is strong is because he has the nine tails in him. Ok so lets take a look at Sasuke.

First lets start off with the curse mark that power was given to him and if he didn't have it he would have lost in the fight against naruto. And why did he go after the curse mark because naruto was becoming better than him and he didn't see himself progressing fast enough.

Second EMS those eyes where given to him by his brother, come on now we all know itachi was not serious in that fight and once again if it wasn't for oro curse mark which was given to him he would have also lost that fight.

Now lastly everyone is saying current naruto > current sasuke that sasuke needs another power up that he will probably get rinnegan. We just learned that you can't get rinnegan unless you have senju DNA, so in order for him to obtain rinnegan senju DNA has to be given to him.

So stop all this nonsense about naruto being only strong because of kurma, Sasuke was given power too that he didn't obtain himself.
Curse Mark : Was forced upon him, It's not like he asked Orochimaru to bite him; No Orochimaru bite him to make sasuke seek him for more power.

Eternal MS: He didn't want it in the first place, He had to use his brothers eye do to over use of the MS or do you not remember Sasuke saying he won't take his brothers eye when he first started he plan to destroy kohona. Plus the one reason he took them was because he ran into good ol' team 7 and knew he needed more power.

Rinnegan: The one is a Give and take;look at it:

Madara gets Hashirama's DNA: gain's Rinnegan >Madara (gives Rinnegan to) > Nagato ( Dies then gets the Rinnegan stolen by)> Obito

I do agree with you though, all the arguing over it is nonsense.

oShux

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone keeps saying that naruto isn't strong, the only reason he is strong is because he has the nine tails in him. Ok so lets take a look at Sasuke.

First lets start off with the curse mark that power was given to him and if he didn't have it he would have lost in the fight against naruto. And why did he go after the curse mark because naruto was becoming better than him and he didn't see himself progressing fast enough.

Second EMS those eyes where given to him by his brother, come on now we all know itachi was not serious in that fight and once again if it wasn't for oro curse mark which was given to him he would have also lost that fight.

Now lastly everyone is saying current naruto > current sasuke that sasuke needs another power up that he will probably get rinnegan. We just learned that you can't get rinnegan unless you have senju DNA, so in order for him to obtain rinnegan senju DNA has to be given to him.

So stop all this nonsense about naruto being only strong because of kurma, Sasuke was given power too that he didn't obtain himself.
I'm not a fanboy or nothing but it would be cool if sasuke gets the 9 tomoe like how the 10 tails beast has. Just brain storming here >__<

LO3

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Totally agree with OP. Sasuke is just a magnet for power-ups he never earns. That's why I don't see why people think he's a "Genius". Shikamaru is a genius, Kakashi and Shukaku are geniuses, Sasuke is NOT a genius and never earns his power, it's always given to him. Except for the beginning to middle of Part I. He did earn his power. Then he started to use the curse mark....Oh wait! Oro gave that to him like right in the beginning of Part I!

3MESSIAH

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nagato was also given the rinnegan....but he had the strength to develop it and master it,so did sasuke with many powerups....what`s the point??

LO3

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The same goes for Naruto. He wouldn't have gotten that far without the Kyubi. My god, his own father put to Kyubi into him to "help" him defeat the "Masked Man" so he could control its chakra. Neither of them have earned there power like shinobi like Itachi, Kakashi, Hiruzen, many many more.

itootchi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kay here's a question for you wise guy, name one battle where Naruto didn't need the Kyuubi's chakra to defeat the enemy aside from Kiba and Kakuzu. I don't wanna sound like a di-ck but Sasuke's power is because he has a gekke genkei, but you are a hypocrit if you say he gets his power handed to him compared to Naruto, whereas Naruto is like '' I'm gonna use my own power to defeat the enemy'' next thing you know he goes 8 tails on pain's ass by removing the seal.
becuase narutos opponents are very strong...however he managed to defeat the 9 tails himself so kishi showed us that naruto himself can hold his own

spideysenses

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Itachi planned everything for Sasuke since the beginning. Itachi even set up the fight and gave his sharingan to Sasuke willingly. Plus we've havnt even seen his EMS powers yet so why judge..

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude he only outclassed him for like 60 episodes out of like 220. He started outclassing Sasuke in the fight with Haku and Zabuza and since then Sasuke was always jealous of Naruto's increasing development. I won't reply to you anymore because you reply empty statements.
but who was fighting oro while someone got knocked unconcience?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kay here's a question for you wise guy, name one battle where Naruto didn't need the Kyuubi's chakra to defeat the enemy aside from Kiba and Kakuzu. I don't wanna sound like a di-ck but Sasuke's power is because he has a gekke genkei, but you are a hypocrit if you say he gets his power handed to him compared to Naruto, whereas Naruto is like '' I'm gonna use my own power to defeat the enemy'' next thing you know he goes 8 tails on pain's ass by removing the seal.
theres a difference yes naruto was given kurama, but WORKED for KM, SM sasuke on the other hand did not have to work hard for EMS, curse mark,etc. also i consider KM naruto's own power because he defeated kurama and separated kurma's chakra so that naruto could use it at his own will so... yea

Zohaku

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is a useless thread what your sayin is just stupid yea sasuke got most his powers from everyone else but he got the summoning of the hawk from himself and another thing every ninja gets all there powers from someone else so no point to be just focusing on sasuke in this thread
and yes naruto does get all his powers from the nine tails and it doesnt help that narutos dad is the 4th hokage

insid3rkil3r

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop with this already.

Naruto and Sasuke are equal in nearly every way possible, that is the same when it comes to the nature of their power.

For starters... Naruto has his own ''kekkei Genkai''... dont pretend it's not there.... His own very large chakra pool is the equivalent of Sasuke's sharingan

Both had potential lying within their blood line... Sasuke had the potential the awaken the Mangekyo because he was a genius himself, not because it was given to him.

Naruto was able to achieve sage mode due to the fact that he had the chakra required to maintain several clones to gather sage energy for them.

Where they got to the point of accesssing power ups that were GIVEN to them is when ;

Itachi gave his Mangekyo to Sasuke so that he could achieve EMS

and

When Minato and Kushina intervene to help Naruto master Kyuubi so that he could use it's full power.

A fully controlled Kyuubi is the equivalent of Itachi giving EMS to Sasuke.

And don't go and claim Naruto ''worked'' to get Kyuubi under control and on his side while Sasuke did nothing.... In order to have the EMS.... Sasuke had to have the potential to have the Mangekyo,,, and he did... and thats because he was talented, not because Itachi did anything to him...

Minato / Kushina played the exact role as Itachi played for Sasuke ; They sacrificed themselves so that they could leave power behind for Sasuke and Naruto to use... Power that would put them both on a whole other level, a level that was previously achieved by Madara and Hashimara.

The only notable difference between Sasuke and Naruto is how they exploit their potential. and thats simply due to how they're gifted as Shinobis.

Sasuke's chakra pool is above average but not in the leages of Naruto

Although, Naruto's efficiency is not as good as Sasuke's ... meaning Sasuke is able to achieve success on his own faster than Naruto.

Naruto has the quantity, where Sasuke has the quality.... both will achieve the same height... but Sasuke will achieve that height using less chakra.. while Naruto will go on for a longer period of time due to him not being as talented but having the chakra to give him the possibility to do so.

they are equals.... quit it.

Last edited:

Kira Vs L

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Once again to all those who just posted, the point of this thread was that say that sasuke was given his power... What I say to that is so what just like naruto was given the nine tails my point is now its their power. I had just run into some people that did not consider naruto being strong because he had the kurama and kurama was given to him so I said the same about sasuke not hating in any way just stating facts.

lilshell43

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For those who say Naruto didn't outclass Sasuke in part 1. Here it is Naruto>Neji>Rock Lee>Sasuke. Sasuke got his ass beat by Lee. Lee could never beat Neji. Naruto beat Neji.
Worst logic ever!!!!! You can't assume that since A beats B, and C beats A, than C beats B. That shit doesn't work in the Naruto universe scrub.