Wave.

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very nice review!!. Anyone who hasn't read it should definitely read it!! Just afraid that the producers don't ruin the anime with censorship and such >_<
Thanks and idk about censorship really. There are a lot of other gory anime so they might not put too much censorship or whatever. >.>

Its about damn time someone reviewed this.

Nice job.
Thanks. ^^

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice review, Leon. You put down a good description, I'd only like to add that even if you don't enjoy the main protagonists, there are multiple recurring groups of antagonists that are equally if not more enjoyable.

Wave.

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice review, Leon. You put down a good description, I'd only like to add that even if you don't enjoy the main protagonists, there are multiple recurring groups of antagonists that are equally if not more enjoyable.
Thanks, Billiam. And yeah, though, I did say that all the characters are interesting. :x

Salad

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great review, Leon. I particularly like how the manga reflects upon the horrors of today's society; paedophilia, rape. Such gruesome acts often leave you wondering how this is a shounen series. Now, just awaiting the anime, I can imagine this blooming as its release nears.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great review, Leon. I particularly like how the manga reflects upon the horrors of today's society; paedophilia, rape. Such gruesome acts often leave you wondering how this is a shounen series. Now, just awaiting the anime, I can imagine this blooming as its release nears.
Very well said Josh my man Uuuuuuum .

Akasuna

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akame ga Kiru has a somewhat interesting take on moral ambiguity, although I personally find it somewhat lacking in something that I just can't place. Some characters seem to be, shall I say, one trick ponies.

Wave.

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akame ga Kiru has a somewhat interesting take on moral ambiguity, although I personally find it somewhat lacking in something that I just can't place. Some characters seem to be, shall I say, one trick ponies.
Can't say I share the feeling. :b

I really should give it a try. Nice review and after the Akame avas it got my interest.
Thanks, m8. And yeah, you should give it a try. c:

Poptart

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
extremely well put. i could say "i call bullshit" only like a couple of times in the whole review, and that is saying something. :p

oh, and i recommend this to everyone who watches/reads anime/manga and who are annoyed with all those feel good main character becomes strongest and kill all the big bad guys series out there. its ****ing great. watch it or i will find you. and when i do, i assure you, you will regret not heeding my advice. :D

Wave.

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
extremely well put. i could say "i call bullshit" only like a couple of times in the whole review, and that is saying something. :p

oh, and i recommend this to everyone who watches/reads anime/manga and who are annoyed with all those feel good main character becomes strongest and kill all the big bad guys series out there. its ****ing great. watch it or i will find you. and when i do, i assure you, you will regret not heeding my advice. :D

Lawl, thanks. xD

And yeah, it's a must read. :b

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Immaculate review you Croatian Bastard c:

You caught the essence of the manga perfectly. I've vouched countless times; AgK is essentially the personified dark parts of humanity in manga form. It's dark and I love it. Continue with reviews. The formatting and the actual content was well done.

Wave.

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Immaculate review you Croatian Bastard c:

You caught the essence of the manga perfectly. I've vouched countless times; AgK is essentially the personified dark parts of humanity in manga form. It's dark and I love it. Continue with reviews. The formatting and the actual content was well done.
Thank you, Methjew. : x

This series look promising ...but the constant overrating by the fans in the base kinda tick me off....
It is. Though, from what I've seen it's only discussion about the manga. You could just ignore the AgK based threads that appear every now and then.