Trait Points
0⚔️
Knew you would be disappointed with this technique. xD

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

Another weapon based wind technique, pretty much release wind chakra from your mouth onto your blade, or kunai, weapon really. To increase it's sharpness + some other added bonus.

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Before I begin on the explanation, may I ask whether this jutsu utilized on shuriken and kunai meant to be tossed will always block any other projectiles (i.e. shuriken, kunai, etc.), given that they're of the proper rank to be blocked? Also, when utilized with a sword or other swinging weaponry, can a person enhance their weapon in this fashion to overpower a normal weapon? Exactly how does that particular reaction work, at least within the limits of this RP?

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The smaller weapons such as kunai and shuriken you hold them in your hand then breath your wind chakra onto them. And with the sword option yes, it will increase there power against normal non-enhanced weapons.

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
Type: Supplementary
Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

Another weapon based wind technique, pretty much release wind chakra from your mouth onto your blade, or kunai, weapon really. To increase it's sharpness + some other added bonus.

+ How to be used in a battle

The user essentially concentrates chakra within their lungs before exhaling onto their weapons, increasing their cutting potential as well as allowing the wind to increase the size of the weapon, and also allow enhancements to appear onto the weapons (the aforementioned scimitar is a great example of this). This is similar to the Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson (this jutsu has the worse name I’ve ever seen by the way), in that both of these jutsus utilize a breathing mechanism to enhance shinobi tools, and thus increase their damage potency, as well as a clever mechanism to force a jutsu counter for these tools instead of the normal counter of throwing your own shuriken/kunai/w/e. The key difference, however, is that this jutsu is actually more free, since you’re allowed to enhance kunais, swords, and other tools with this jutsu, however, with the Phoenix of the Worst Name, you have to first throw a shuriken and then breath onto them, given that most shinobi cannot hold onto a flaming weapon.

However, both of the aforementioned jutsus hold a seriously flaw, in that most shinobi tools are light and rarely bear much weight, and thus are easily countered with even lighter winds or other mechanisms. Thus, the only real advantage this and the Phoenix blah jutsus bear over their weaker cousins Blazing Mist Dance and Rotating Shuriken jutsus are their increased Rank, and thus increased damage potential (which also carries into afflicting mentally destabilizing pain onto the opponent). At least, within the projectile usage of the jutsu, for the close range usage, that’s a different story.

Close-range, this jutsu is actually quite crafty. For one, this can be used as an easy method to increase the fluidity of the weapon the user is currently bearing, for example, increasing the size and shape of a kunai, or sharpening up a dulled weapon without the actual effort, thus making it effective again. Problem is that is also carries a vulnerability of a katon counter, and thus may make it backfire through a clever shinobi, although this jutsu is thankfully high enough ranked to avoid an embarrassing counter with a D-Rank katon jutsu.

+ How to be countered in a battle

The Phoenix dumb name jutsu is this jutsu’s perfect counter, but it was the same way with the Blazing Mist Dance being the perfect to Rotating Shuriken. Any other valid counter to shuriken in regards to higher ranked jutsus also work here. For close-range, kenjutsu should work, as well as jutsus the expel the user away from the opponent, such as the Flame Whirlwind jutsu.

+ Some advantages and disadvantages

Advantages:

1.) This jutsu has both close-range and far-range applications, thus making this jutsu fluid for numerous purposes. By default, it has no silly limitation beyond having to breathe onto the weapon.
2.) Highly fluid with close-range applications, allowing it to sharpen kunai, give new life to a recently dulled sword, changing the shape of weaponry, and other usages a more clever shinobi than myself may be able to find
3.) Has a better name than Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson jutsu… I guess this can counter

Disadvantages:

1.) The fact you have to breath onto the weaponry before the enhancements appear onto them is actually quite restricting, as your focus changes onto them for a moment. Given the break-neck pace of some fights, having your focus set onto a silly kunai/shuriken to breathe onto them may end up killing you, thus you need to actually plan the usage of this jutsu, thus, regardless of its fluidity in regards to the usages of this jutsu, the fact that you need to focus onto the weaponry actually detracts from one of their usages, which is distracting the opponent.
2.) This jutsu is less instantaneous than the Wind Terror or Peacock Whirlwind jutsus, which lessen this jutsus potential for distraction, which is tragic, given that shurikens are mostly used for such, while kunais are often used for such a purpose
3.) The enhancements given onto this jutsu are only effective for a short while, which means that that makeshift scimitar or that extra sharp kunai can lose their effects with a simple counter

+ Your personal opinion about the technique

No Wind Terror this one, but not a bad as the last one, as you’d be too busy to make tea :coffee:

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL.

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

Simple technique that creates a twister to hurt your target, is released via your mouth.

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

Simple technique that creates a twister to hurt your target, is released via your mouth.

So here we are, another twister type jutsu, this time B-Rank and used by expelling a continual stream from your mouth. Yeah… why? Just why? I mean, the Divine Wind jutsu is there, as well as the Gale Palm, and Godly Wind From the Mountains, none of which restricts your breathing nor requires long-term concentration from the user. Just looking ahead, there are two infinitely more versatile jutsus just in B-Ranks alone that are able to do about everything this jutsu is capable of doing: Hurricane Fist, and Beast Tearing Gale Palm. Best part is, those jutsus don’t require anything but chakra concentration in the arms, and then releasing said chakra, none of this continual stream crap.

Oh well, for an actual explanation, this jutsu holds many of the same purposes as the Godly Wind from the Mountains, except it doesn’t require any hand seals, thus allowing easier and quicker usage if the situation requires a larger twister-type jutsu. It can be used to repel a large amount of tools and weaponry, as well as repel larger scale raiton jutsus, and possibly push the opponent back considerably if directed properly. The only real advantage to this jutsu is that this is a higher rank than the Godly Wind from the Mountains or Violent Whirlwind jutsus, but considering its higher chakra cost, this jutsu should be used a bit more sparingly.

Any quick usage katon jutsu (Great Dragon Fire Technique, Fire Breath, etc) can swiftly put an end to the user’s shenanigans and force them to take the fight seriously :coffee:. But really, countering this jutsu isn’t anything special nor unique at this point, for that matter, many of these jutsus tend to have the exact same countering, so I sadly don’t have much to say anymore, as one can only say use katon or armor, or wall jutsu so many times before one is tired of saying that.

Advantages:

1.) A clever shinobi can trap an opponent into using a streaming katon jutsu, thus swifly countering with a Yamato’s Secret Victory jutsu (otherwise known as the Hand of Waves jutsu)
2.) Does the generic block tools and jutsus stuff, even though there are countless better jutsus for these purposes

Disadvantages:

1.) Just insert the violent whirlwind rant here, and you’re good to go :D
2.) No, seriously, this is just that jutsu, just one rank higher. Really no true differences between the two, and this one also has the disadvantages of the Godly Wind from the Mountains jutsu to boot :D, and that’s practically the only difference.
3.) For an interesting disadvantage I haven't mentioned before, this jutsu basically ends an opponent's move, meaning that this jutsu doesn't even have jutsu mobility (what I mean by this is that this jutsu can't be done first in a turn and then have two follow-up jutsus, as the stream would prevent you from efficiently creating a combo from it), nor is it easy to begin a combo with it. And, unlike the katon streams, which can cause excruciating pain and burns, this jutsu can only push away an opponent and cause mostly momentary pain. Thus, it isn't very useful for even ending a combo.

I should really make better posts here, but I’m beginning to give up hope on fuuton :(

Last edited:

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Erm, we are on the B-Ranks, not C-Ranks :p
Shit I suck. Too many trainings open at once, sorry about that. :|

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
Type: Offensive
Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user

Similar to that one kenjutsu technique that releases a red slash of chakra, but instead this is obviously made out of wind. Can stop weapons and whatnot being thrown at you.

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No worries mate, you're busy as hell if I'm not mistaken, so I understand if things such as that occur. Also, take your time, I have all the time in the world currently, besides Christmas shopping of course :).

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user

Similar to that one kenjutsu technique that releases a red slash of chakra, but instead this is obviously made out of wind. Can stop weapons and whatnot being thrown at you.

This jutsu is pretty much a more powerful Peacock Whirlwind and Wind Terror, amalgamated into one jutsu. It’s similar to Peacock Whirlwind in its dependency on a sword for implementation, and also on its complementary usage in Kenjutsu. Yet, unlike the Peacock Whirlwind, which creates a larger whirlwind in its wake (essentially a stream without the user continuing the stream), this jutsu creates a wave of wind similar to that of the Wind Terror jutsu. However, the Wind Terror jutsu sadly lacks the ability to increase its strength through specialization, as you can with the Wind Cutter jutsu, so this jutsu can be used when a higher ranked Wind Terror jutsu would be welcome, given that you have a sword and have an opportunity to finish a swing with it.

Essentially, this jutsu is used in the same circumstances as the Wind Terror, as in to create deep cuts in the opponent to paralyze them, to create a diversion in order to prepare a much more powerful attack while forcing the opponent to utilize a jutsu to counter it, to swiftly attack an opponent, etc. This jutsu is similarly flawed as the Peacock Whirlwind jutsu in that you require a sword in order to use it; without that, you cannot use this jutsu.

A different counter that I didn’t mention with the Peacock Whirlwind jutsu is that you can merely eliminate the sword from the opponent before they even have a chance to use this jutsu, or you can paralyze the opponent’s arms or even hands to prevent them from using this jutsu. You can even cut off their arms/hands, but that’s… gruesome to say the least. Otherwise, this jutsu has the same counters as the Peacock Whirlwind jutsu, meaning blocking the sword swing, using Katon to eliminate the wave, using a Doton wall to block the swing, destabilizing the opponent before they can swing their sword, etc., all work here.

Advantages:

1.) Allows for more precise attacks a la Wind Terror jutsu
2.) Cuts deeper into muscle than the Wind Terror jutsu

Disadvantages:

1.) Only effective with a sword, and only with enough space between you and an opponent in order to swing the sword properly, meaning, this is less effective in close quarters combat than the Wind Terror jutsu; this is less complementary to a kenjutsu program than the Wind Terror jutsu is to a taijutsu program
2.) Wielding a sword in order to use this jutsu takes up space in your hands, thus either adding on buffering time between removing the sword and then performing hand seals in order to perform most other jutsus, or limiting the variety of jutsus you can do with this jutsu; essentially, this jutsu is less fluid than the Wind Terror jutsu

Doing better now… although I have a preference for the Wind Terror jutsu

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm as busy as I once was. But when I was, it threw me out of sync a little bit, still trying to get back into sync. Getting there slowly. ^_^

(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

Another sword technique. @_@ Same as the others; gather up wind chakra in your blade but this time slash downwards infront of you to release a large gust of wind. That can be used to defend against kunais and whatnot and blow back/cut your target.

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm as busy as I once was. But when I was, it threw me out of sync a little bit, still trying to get back into sync. Getting there slowly. ^_^

(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

Another sword technique. @_@ Same as the others; gather up wind chakra in your blade but this time slash downwards infront of you to release a large gust of wind. That can be used to defend against kunais and whatnot and blow back/cut your target.

The implementation of this particular jutsu is nearly a direct copy-paste from the other two-three sword jutsus we have done thus far, except with the addition of the swing needing to take a downward trajectory. This jutsu, however, has many of the same base uses as the Peacock Whirlwind, thus really, the differences should be more mentioned than the uses. Peacock Whirlwind creates a stream of wind that continues for a few moments after the sword is swung, allowing for longer defenses against tools than this jutsu, which just creates a gust of wind. Yet, there is a strength difference, so there’s that going for this jutsu. Then there’s the Peacock Whirlwind Formation jutsu… but that’s only good if you’re a kind soul who likes opponent’s to enjoy tea while you burn to death from an easy katon counter. And lastly there’s the shock blade jutsu, which allows the user freedom to actually create arcs of wind from a sword swing, and allows the user actual freedom to change their sword swing, instead of being forced into a single motion to make the jutsu work. Hence, it’s simply better than this jutsu.

This jutsu depends on a downward swing for it to work, and thus any method to change the sword’s downward trajectory should work, hence, stuff such as making the earth shake, the Great Wind Breakthrough jutsu, throwing sand into their eyes, and thus make them mis-swing, forcing their sword to change trajectory through use of your own sword, etc. Other than that, insert the last two jutsus counters for this one as well, and you’re on your way.

Advantages:

1.) Good for countering projectiles… as is the Gale Palm, Vacuum Sphere, Peacock Whirlwind, Shock Blade, just throwing bloody tools at the other tools, earth walls, dense fireballs (e.g. Dragon Fire Release Song fireballs), thicker water jutsus (e.g. Water Dragons), etc.
2.) …well, it looks cool I guess…
Disadvantages:

1.) There are so many better methods for countering projectiles, even with a sword, that’s this one’s pointless, and it depends on a single motion type to boot. Really, you can see why the Celestial Four were defeated so badly, as their jutsus were bloody useless. Also notice that the Shock Blade jutsu wasn’t made by one of those guys, but instead by a Konoha shinobi. Thus, the Celestial four can’t even make sword jutsus right. Really, these are sword jutsus, sword being the key word. By limit them by their motions? Did these guys really think that people usually drink tea while fighting? I mean, that’s the only way that some buffoon would ever think to make the Peacock Whirlwind Formation jutsu. That, or these guys were circus performers, and nobody else got the joke. Mostly because they just suck eggs and no, they don’t even get the privilege to have them hardboiled.

Someone, somewhere, is crying because they were force to make the Celestial fodders, and spend their dreams and money on the heaviest bloody drinks available in the Dawn Tavern. Here’s hoping that the jutsus of these fodders never appear again.

Clearly this is a jutsu for the ages :p, essentially, the last jutsu is the good one out of the kenjutsu-type jutsus learned thus far.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Swell. ^_^

(Fūton: Dai Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado
Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.

Simply. The greater (._.) version of Slashing Tornado. xD If you do not own a fan like most of us do not. You will need to perform four hand seals!

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Fūton: Dai Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado
Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.

Simply. The greater (._.) version of Slashing Tornado. xD If you do not own a fan like most of us do not. You will need to perform four hand seals!

This jutsu is pretty self-explanatory, in that it can be utilized to stop Taijutsu regimes, stop an approach from an opposing shinobi, stop shinobi tools, and even act as a defensive barrier. Problem is that this can also be said of the Divine Wind jutsu, and unlike this one, that only needs a Ram hand seal to be utilized. This jutsu also only creates one tornado, while the Divine Wind jutsu creates several, and thus this one is more meant to be a blunt, direct attack instead of a diversionary attack, and there exist several, if not dozens, of more useful direct attack jutsus, such as the Great Blaze Ball jutsu, or False Spear of Overused Darkness jutsu to name two examples. Finally, neither using a fan to use this jutsu nor performing four hand seals to perform this jutsu allows for much fluidity with this jutsu.

If this sounds all bad, it’s because for most shinobi, this jutsu isn’t that useful. Yet, for shinboi who specialize in Fuuton, this jutsu actually becomes more useful, and can actually be used to initiate numerous combos. For example, you can trap a shinobi into this jutsu, and then light it on fire with any number of Katon jutsus, or you can paralyze the opponent using a Raiton jutsu, then use this jutsu to trap them, and finally use the Exploding Flame Crater jutsu to ignite the ground below them. There are numerous combos like this, but it’s only truly of use to that small minority.

There are no unique counters to this jutsu, so just using a Katon jutsu, or blocking its approach, or digging underneath it, etc., should work to counter this jutsu. Mind, destroying/disabling use of the fan will work as well, but I’ve never seen a fan used in a battle, and I’ve been in the RP for some time now.

Advantages:

1.) Can trap the opponent and thus make the constrained within a selected spot, allowing you to combo against the opponent
2.) With a specialty, this jutsu is quite easy to combo with, for both offensive and defensive capabilities, and thus has a versatility not seen with a large number of more specialized jutsus
Disadvantages:

1.) Without a specialization, you’re better off just using the Divine Wind jutsu, as that jutsu is capable of performing every normal function that this jutsu is capable of performing, as it’s combo potential depends on its swiftness in performance, which is sadly sacrificed by its four hand seal requirement. Thus, it’s not very useful to non-specialists

Eh, maybe it’ll be of use one day, probably not for a while though :coffee:

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Congrats on getting 9-tails permission by the way!

(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
Type:Supplementary/Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

Just a wind counter to counter B-rank wind techniques and below that have been thrown at you. Few seals, and you will a thin blade of wind that will split the incoming technique and then take control of it and goes back to your target with a little added power.

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thank you mate, and here's the anticipated reply, that's probably not my best work ._.

(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
Type:Supplementary/Attack
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

Just a wind counter to counter B-rank wind techniques and below that have been thrown at you. Few seals, and you will a thin blade of wind that will split the incoming technique and then take control of it and goes back to your target with a little added power.

This jutsu is similar to the Wind Cutter jutsu, in that it mostly holds defensive purposes, and even then mostly for Fuuton jutsus, which inherently limits its usage, if my observation of NB fighting is serving me correctly. Still, this jutsu, an easily formed blade of wind, needs to first connect with an opponent’s Fuuton jutsu, and thus sliced into it. It then funnels the jutsu back toward the opponent, thus striking them with increased damage. This is actually a fantastic method to redirect the opponent’s attack back at them, even if it’s easily predictable, as it is an active defense, meaning a defense that actually works for you. Other than that, it’s essentially a harder to utilize Wind Cutter, as it requires hand seals, while most Fuuton jutsus may strike at you before you can pull off the hand seals. Also, it doesn’t have the same fluidity in movement as the Wind Cutter jutsu for the same reason.

This jutsu isn’t worth countering on its own, but instead you should just counter the re-directed Fuuton jutsu and take the loss. How you counter the redirected jutsu is ultimately up to what the jutsu is and what the battle scenario is, but using a Katon jutsu is always a good call here.

Advantages:

1.) There aren’t that many active defensive jutsu that I have learned thus far so this is good for that reason
2.) The redirected jutsu actually holds more power, meaning that it is capable of damaging the opponent more
3.) Its reminds me of the badge that you got when you killed BoneTail in Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door, so that always counts, especially given that that game is phenomenal, and honestly better than anything that came out this year.

Disadvantages:

1.) This jutsu is mostly useless in the context of this RP for the following reason: from my observation, the most commonly used Fuuton jutsu is the Pressure Damage jutsu, which is a large-scale, fast traveling, A-Ranked jutsu. This jutsu cannot counter that, and thus it has no true purpose. Ignoring that, most of the jutsus within the D and C ranked Fuuton jutsus are already either defensive or easily removed through easier methodologies that would also act as active defenses, for example, using any C or B ranked Katon jutsus, but the Great Blaze Ball in particular, or the Demon Head jutsu, and so on and so forth.
2.) Expatiating upon this further, even a Fuuton specialist would still require a single hand seal for this jutsu to be performed, and yet the Wind Cutter jutsu can then counter up to B-ranked jutsus with a specialist of that category. This, thus, makes the only difference between the two the fact that this jutsu can redirect the opponent’s Fuuton jutsu back at the opponent. Thus, it is up to their preference, but more likely the Wind Cutter will see more usage, as speed is usually better than a perfectly active defense.
3.) If you don’t specialize in Fuuton, then this jutsu has a too great set-up time for the user to not have better options most of the time with even the canon jutsu set list.

Good for specialists, not so good for anyone else.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still bloody good anyway. >_>

(Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through
Type:Attack
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

By gathering up the sand, or dust depending on the terrain you are on. From that you will gather your wind chakra up in your mouth, and then release it. The wind will blow the dust, sand around. Causing your target to be blinded for a minor second, but has enough power behind it to push your target back, and other medium sized objects.

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

By gathering up the sand, or dust depending on the terrain you are on. From that you will gather your wind chakra up in your mouth, and then release it. The wind will blow the dust, sand around. Causing your target to be blinded for a minor second, but has enough power behind it to push your target back, and other medium sized objects.

This jutsu is essentially the Great Wind Breakthrough with a smaller range, but decently potent attack with the additional bonus of blinding the opponent because of the dust and sand blowing into their face. The key differences between the two, though, is that the Great Wind Breakthrough requires five hand seals, and even one hand seal for a specialist, and is of a weaker rank than the Infinite Sand Great Breakthrough, thus making this jutsu easier to use in most situations, as this one only requires breath for performance, thus being as quick to use as the Vacuum Sphere jutsu while being more powerful, larger size-wise, and even holding the capability of blinding the opponent. This jutsu can also scatter dust and sand around, thus making the classical Dust Wind jutsu (wow did I learn that jutsu a long time ago o-o) almost completely pointless.

Now, the flaws of the jutsu are as follows: This jutsu is directed by your breath, which means that it doesn’t have the range or size of the Great Wind Breakthrough, as that is limited only by the hand seals, as it spreads as far as your eyes can see, meaning long range. A more interesting flaw, at least in comparison to the Great Wind Breakthrough, is that the Infinite Sand jutsu has a consistent power, meaning that a shinobi’s skill or rank cannot change the power of this jutsu. Meanwhile, the Great Wind Breakthrough can change drastically in power, pulling trees off their roots and large boulders off their foundations at its most powerful form, which I doubt the Infinite Sand jutsu is capable. Other than that, the Infinite Sand jutsu is more potent than the Great Wind Breakthrough jutsu, for stopping an approach, for a very good counter to Raiton jutsus, for eliminating walls and pillars of numerous types, etc.

One of the key tricks to countering this jutsu is that you need to keep in mind that dust and sand will accompany this jutsu. As such, while sand would resist fire somewhat, dust would ignite if katon jutsus are used upon it. Each of them would fall to the ground if water if used upon them because the water would increase the dust’s and sand’s weight; Doton and Fuuton would merely block or redirect the dust and sand. Other than that, this jutsu is countered in the same ways as the Great Wind Breakthrough jutsu, and Fuuton jutsus in general.

Advantages:

1.) The ease of usage with this jutsu allows it to be easily utilized in close corridors and CQC situations, thus making useful for close-range combat
2.) This jutsu is also capable of blinding the opponent, even if just for a brief moment, thus making it useful to momentarily counter doujutsus
3.) This jutsu holds the ability to push back medium sized objects, thus making it also useful for eliminating smaller pillars and walls from the vicinity, hence serving as a set-up move for a more aggressive jutsu, such as the Great Blaze Ball jutsu, against more defensive opponents

Disadvantages:

1.) This jutsu has one consistent power, thus doesn’t allow more skilled users to gain more power from using it, unlike the Great Wind Breakthrough jutsu
2.) This jutsu depends upon the user’s capacity to breath, thus, if their breath is blocked, then they are unable to use this jutsu

This jutsu is quite stellar. Things are finally looking up again :D.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's handy technique, I agree.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

A simple punch that is coated with your wind chakra, and when you punch you will a whirlwind that is quite large.

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's handy technique, I agree.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

A simple punch that is coated with your wind chakra, and when you punch you will a whirlwind that is quite large.

This jutsu actually has numerous combos that I have thought of, so, instead of merely wasting your time expatiating upon its ease of use and blah, I’ll be expatiating upon these combos; the first one is to first user the Running Fire jutsu to create a ring of fire around yourself, and then use this jutsu to push the fire away yourself and towards your opponent. Essentially, this jutsu would imitate that of the Flame Whirlwind jutsu, except there wouldn’t be four handseals needed to use it and the whirlwind would expand away from you. The second combo is similar to this effect, except it uses the Water Quaking Pillar jutsu, thus creating a water whirlwind that encircles you, you can also possibly enhance this jutsu by using the Electromagnetic jutsu, thus shocking the water as its pushed towards you, although I don’t know if the wind would neutralize the electricity :/, even if its propelling the water forward. The third combo involves the Electric Discharge Palm, shocking the opponents around you and knocks them down, then you can use the Water Quaking Pillar force your opponents to stay down, and then finally use this jutsu to push your opponents away from your position. The fourth combo is actually interesting, you can use this jutsu as a very potent uppercut, knocking them extremely high into the sky, and then you can use a very powerful jutsu, such as the False Darkness jutsu or the Great Flame jutsu, and pretty much destroy them. So yeah, very potent and versatile jutsu.

This jutsu can be countered with a larger fireball type jutsu, such as the Great Blaze ball or the Dragon Flame Release Song jutsu, or any wider streaming Katon jutsu, such as the Great Flame jutsu, the Dust Ignition jutsu, or the Great Fire Destruction jutsu. Essentially, smaller Katon jutsus would be knocked away from this jutsu, and the same can be said for any other elemental type that’s not at least of the same rank as this jutsu. Otherwise, there’s little unique about countering this jutsu

Advantages:

1.) The versatility of this jutsu is par none, extraordinary really
2.) You can use this jutsu as a back-door option for freeform dodging
3.) Its defensive and offensive combo capabilities is amazing, I could have gone on and on in the first section

Disadvantages:

1.) It’s rank is still a bit low for it to be used without a combo, as its potency is then only for more minor purposes of which there are a plethora of other jutsus better suited for said purposes (knocking down opponents, blowing ninjutsu tools away, etc.); it has a dependency upon other jutsus for its true effectiveness
2.) The description has deliver spelt wrong
3.) Its name is generic and makes it sound worse than it really is

The fact that two of the disadvantages are goofball ones says everything really.