Not open for further replies.

AwakenedSama

Kin
150💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do apologize to our lovely moderator team if I have posted this thread to an incorrect section of this amazing forum, for I am but a humble newcomer and only wish to spread my opinion in whatever means possible.

First, I shall lay out my agenda for all to see: I shall prove definitively that Admirals are decisively stronger than every single Emperor of the Sea, in just about every conceivable category. I shall try to avoid as much fluff as I possibly can and only stick to the facts that we have been given in Eichirro Oda's Masterpiece Manga.

Secondly, if you wish to see the fullsize version of any of the images I have painstakingly created, please do inform me immediately.

Without further ado, let us begin:

1. Offensive Capability

Perhaps the category in which our most incredible Admirals most grossly outclass the Four Emperors, the Admirals all have incredibly powerful offensive capabilities, the likes of which no Yonko has been seen to match on panel.

In particular, I shall focus on Aokiji and Akainu, and how their offensive abilities far outclass Kaido, who is presumably the strongest current Emperor.

Aokiji:

You must be registered to see images

Kaido using one of his signature named attacks, and reinforcing it with his own Color of Arms as indicated by the Haki lightning clash, was merely only able to knock Gear 4 Luffy out cold whilst causing no permanent damage, meanwhile Aokiji with one of his most basic moves was able to permanently cripple Jozu of the Diamond, who is by far the most durable among those who call themselves Yonko Commanders. You might say "well Aokiji only caught Jozu off guard" but on the flipside, so too did Kaido strike Gear 4 only when Luffy stopped attacking him, plus Aokiji didn't use anything close to one of his larger attacks, he merely extended his fingers and permanently crippled the most durable Yonko Commander.

Akainu:

Even after being blatantly snuck by a Berserk World's Strongest Man, who was in fact using his own Color of Arms Hardening, Akainu doesn't even suffer a single bruise (more on that later) and turns around and blows off Whitebeard's head while debateably not even using invisible Haki. Again notice the extreme gap in power between Kaido's offense and Akainu's, Kaido not even able to blow off Gear 4's head while using Haki, and Akainu blowing multiple holes in Whitebeard without using Haki.

Keep in mind that this is also one of the current Admiral of the Fleet's smallest attacks that he has shown on panel:

And had Akainu used one of his larger attacks, he would've most like incinerated Whitebeard on the spot.

Now you might be thinking to yourself "Well Kaido knocked Luffy out using brute force, the Admirals use Hax to do their work" to which I shall respond "Yes, but we are discussing One Piece where the Admirals have eaten Hax Devil Fruits, not Two Piece where Kaido hasn't failed to become the Pirate King for 20 years"

I could focus on Kizaru and Fujitora as well, both of whom have shown impressive named attacks but have never reinforced those attacks with Haki like Kaido has, but for now I shall digress.

In conclusion:

Kaido is merely able to knock Luffy out cold while using a Named Attack + Color of Arms Hardening, while Aokiji is capable of casually crippling the World's most durable YC, and Akainu is capable of blowing off the head of the World's Strongest Man.

Advantage: Admirals

2. Durability

Now, I shall demonstrate how the Admirals of the Navy can handle attacks on a higher level than the Four Emperors of the Sea, again I shall focus on Kaido to illustrate this point:

Kaido:

Notice that Luffy is in fact damaging Kaido in his Dragon form here, as in the top left panel, Oda draws the typical damage lines on Kaido's cheek. Additionally, Kaido's eyes have whitened in every single panel here.

Make no mistake, this attack quite literally beats Kaido out of the sky and forces him to go back into his human form, similar to what Garp did to Marco:

I shall also remind you that Gear 3 is nowhere close to the First Mate Power Level:

As a trolling First Mate was able to overpower Gear 3 with an attack that he made up on the spot. So we can confirm that 3rd Gear is not of the First Mate Power level.

As for our lovely Admirables:

We have actually seen one of the First Mates actually catch Aokiji completely off guard, and delivered an attack to him from which Aokiji quite literally suffers 0 damage from, a far cry from Dragon Kaido's damaged cheeks and white eyes from Gear 3

I shall also point out:

When a First Mate and a Yonko Commander again attempted to catch the Red Dog completely off guard, they were only able to merely annoy him while it was confirmed that they were in fact using Haki. It's debateable that they were even unable to bypass his Logia intangibility.

In conclusion:

Kaido suffers damage from attacks that are not even of the First Mate power level, the Admirals get caught off guard by First Mates and still suffer 0 damage.

Advantage: Admirals

I would continue on from here to discuss things like speed, intelligence, Devil Fruit, Haki, etc. and additionally I would compare the Admirals to the vastly disappointing Big Mother, but I am only capable of uploading 10 images per post. If you would like to see more, please do let me know :) I am glad to be a part of the Anime Base Community :)

Attachments

Last edited:

AwakenedSama

Kin
150💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man great explanation there is no doubt in it Admiral are pretty powerful been telling that for ages.

No probs you are in right place of the section.
Thank you my friend, the Admirals of the Navy are amongst the most powerful characters in One Piece, Oda has wisely chosen to hold back their capabilities so as to not show too much of what the Top Tiers in Piece of the One are capable of.

Reactions: Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thank you my friend, the Admirals of the Navy are amongst the most powerful characters in One Piece, Oda has wisely chosen to hold bck their capabilities so as to not show too much of what the Top Tiers in Piece of the One are capable of.
Oda already said this about Akainu. If Akainu was the main character he would have found one piece in a year just shows the class of admirals.

So far big mom has not even able to take down shp (though i agree she was in her crazy swing moods ).

Kaido - people keep forgetting he lost to marines perviously , he was caught before . shogun was just hyping him so that WG dont interfere in wanos politics or push for rebellion .

Reactions: AwakenedSama

Strict

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akainu has the durability to continue fighting over 10 commanders after getting 2 Haki imbued quake punches from Roger's former rival, while blowing up part of his head in the process. Yonko's aren't beating guys whose stats are comparable, but with DF abilities whose devastation and lethality is unrivaled.

karol the don

Regular
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shanks already owned Akainu, sabo was equal to fujitora. Don flamingo didnt give a damn to atk an admiral even hes weaker. Admirals bow down to yonkos ez. Yonkos r superior in might durability and everything. Old whitebeard soloed akainu with ease, if he wouldnt be sick the admirals would be history . So yonko > admiral

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first of all welcome to the community as i'm new to here as u are :cheer:
u have some valid points bt there are quite a few flaws as well.first thing is that in one piece its abt match ups.some may be weaker to someone's ability bt at the same time be stronger to someone else's.second pre time skip haki attacks were not shown with black color so we dnt know how those fights actually happened.third its that kaido's strongest form as a zoan user should be a hybrid form ,probably his dragon form was the weakest.as we saw in lucci his hybrid form was the strongest,normal form comes then and the weakest was his full leopard transformation.so kaido's gonna be same most probably.and the last one is kaido was mentioned in the story as the strongest creature plus 1v1 oda gave us a hint to bet on him.so saying admirals are much stronger than yonkou is quite not right.though u r arguments can be made to support that both admirals and yonkou are on similar levels which is wt i believe

Strict

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In a SBS Oda already told that he could end One Piece in one year if he made Akainu the protagonist, for how strong he is. With one chapter per week and with a few breaks, it would need under 50 chapters for Akainu to conquer the grandline and become pirate king, if that was his intend. And Aokiji pushed him to a 10 days extreme diff battle. This means Akainu is PK level while the other admirals are at least Yonko+ level.

AwakenedSama

Kin
150💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shanks already owned Akainu, sabo was equal to fujitora. Don flamingo didnt give a damn to atk an admiral even hes weaker. Admirals bow down to yonkos ez. Yonkos r superior in might durability and everything. Old whitebeard soloed akainu with ease, if he wouldnt be sick the admirals would be history . So yonko > admiral
Whether or not you believe Kaido > Whitebeard or Kaido < Whitebeard, it does not matter because the canon proves that the Admirals are indeed superior to both.

Kaido for the reasons I explained above, and Akainu because he has already defeated Whitebeard in 5 minutes flat on panel:

While Dog of the Red was greatly restraining his own power:

As for Shanks: He has already been permanently scarred by Blackbeard before Blackbeard possessed even one fruit of the Devil, while Shanks openly admitted that he was not being careless. Akainu would defeat Shanks with minimum difficulty based on the information we possess now.

As for Sabo: I'm not sure in what you are referring to, Sabo was bruised, bleeding, and breathing heavily against an undamaged Fujitora who was restraining his power the entire time (Sabo specifically fusses at Fujitora for holding back despite the fact that Sabo himself had taken great injury from the casual Tiger).

In short my friend, your arguments are not grounded in Eichirro Oda's canon Manga :)

Post automatically merged:

A graphed version of my argument from earlier

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love that people use a sick and dying Whitebeard at the end of his time against Akainu as a gauge to the strength of the Yonko and then find a way to make that any Admiral > any Yonko as if all Admiral are Akainu level(which they aren't) or that all Yonko are the same skill level as dying WB(which they aren't)

Admirals are right around the same level in terms of power, like Aokiji and Akainu were close enough to fight for 10 days, but there still has to be someone with an edge, even a minimal one, and if it took all 3 Admirals to put down a dying man on his last leg then where does the claim that they can beat a healthy one on their own come from? Everything at MF suggested it takes more than 1 Admiral to beat a Yonko and his crew.

Reactions: Rikudou Tobi

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol WB sent Akainu to abyss n people say Yonko's offensive power is low :lmao:
Its even funny that the guy who made the thread completely forgot that Jozu made Aokiji bleed back at MF, Marco send both Aokiji n Kizaru flying. Yup damages were like zero but if u count that g3 punch on Kaido as damage then you are basically trolling.
Not even once WB was pinned by Admiral rather an enraged WB was destroying MF until BB showed up.
People also ignored that Akainu needed time to recover otherwise he would have simply went aerial like most of the logia does.
Now something which is damn funny is that manga clearly said in a 1vs1 battle always bet on Kaido.
Then again Admirals need underhand tactics n preparation to beat 1yonko.

Last edited:

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaido had no intention to kill or cripple Luffy, he wants to make him a subordinate and that is preciously why he used such a casual attack like Divine Thunder. If Kaido wanted to kill or cripple him then he would have used a much stronger attack.
Your comparison is plain horrible. "Aokiji crippled Jozu with a no name attack but Kaido couldn't do the same to Luffy with a named attack"

Funny how you bring up Akainu landing blows on a sick Whitebeard, lets see him try that nonsense against Big Mom or Kaido.

And no, Kaido did not suffer any damage done to him by Luffy. He was clean.

AwakenedSama

Kin
150💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol WB sent Akainu to abyss n people say Yonko's offensive power is low :lmao:
Its even funny that the guy who made the thread completely forgot that Jozu made Aokiji bleed back at MF, Marco send both Aokiji n Kizaru flying. Yup damages were like zero but if u count that g3 punch on Kaido as damage then you are basically trolling.
Not even once WB was pinned by Admiral rather an enraged WB was destroying MF until BB showed up.
People also ignored that Akainu needed time to recover otherwise he would have simply went aerial like most of the logia does.
Now something which is damn funny is that manga clearly said in a 1vs1 battle always bet on Kaido.
Then again Admirals need underhand tactics n preparation to beat 1yonko.
I love that people use a sick and dying Whitebeard at the end of his time against Akainu as a gauge to the strength of the Yonko and then find a way to make that any Admiral > any Yonko as if all Admiral are Akainu level(which they aren't) or that all Yonko are the same skill level as dying WB(which they aren't)

Admirals are right around the same level in terms of power, like Aokiji and Akainu were close enough to fight for 10 days, but there still has to be someone with an edge, even a minimal one, and if it took all 3 Admirals to put down a dying man on his last leg then where does the claim that they can beat a healthy one on their own come from? Everything at MF suggested it takes more than 1 Admiral to beat a Yonko and his crew.
Fear not my friends, it is ever apparent from Eiichiro Oda’s manga that one Admiral alone was easily enough to put down Whitebeard:

And that Admiral even restrained himself while proving an incredible level of superiority:

Based on the ever canon material we’ve been given, Admirals are far, far superior to the strongest of the Emperors.

Reactions: Sakazuki

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fear not my friends, it is ever apparent from Eiichiro Oda’s manga that one Admiral alone was easily enough to put down Whitebeard:

And that Admiral even restrained himself while proving an incredible level of superiority:

Based on the ever canon material we’ve been given, Admirals are far, far superior to the strongest of the Emperors.
Nice.
Now post the scan where Akainu is falling in the pit cursing WB?

AwakenedSama

Kin
150💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice.
Now post the scan where Akainu is falling in the pit cursing WB?
Well when we are discussing characters who can’t fight on the same level as other characters and instead need to sneak them, I shall indeed bring up Whitebeard who couldn’t fight Akainu for 5 minutes and instead sunk so low as to sneak attack :)

Just like how Jinbe couldn’t fight on Big Mom’s level and had to catch her off guard, so too was Whitebeard incapable of matching casual Akainu :)

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well when we are discussing characters who can’t fight on the same level as other characters and instead need to sneak them, I shall indeed bring up Whitebeard who couldn’t fight Akainu for 5 minutes and instead sunk so low as to sneak attack :)

Just like how Jinbe couldn’t fight on Big Mom’s level and had to catch her off guard, so too was Whitebeard incapable of matching casual Akainu :)
So if Akainu needed guys to snipe WB then its okay. But if WB does it then its not fair.
Now why dont u post those 2punches whish was enough to sent Akainu to the pit.
Lmao Akainus punches were blocked by various guys cough Jinbei, Marco n Shanks. WB didn't block those because he knew very well that it was his last ride as he was willing to give his life so that his crew can escape.even when he lost his face he said clearly he has just started. Even sengoku said he has still so much power left. Thats what WB was capable of. Even Akainu couldn't beat a sick WB. And here you are claiming they are better than Yonkos and can probably best the strongest creature Kaido whose hype starts with 1vs1 always bet on Kaido.

AwakenedSama

Kin
150💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So if Akainu needed guys to snipe WB then its okay. But if WB does it then its not fair.
Now why dont u post those 2punches whish was enough to sent Akainu to the pit.
Lmao Akainus punches were blocked by various guys cough Jinbei, Marco n Shanks. WB didn't block those because he knew very well that it was his last ride as he was willing to give his life so that his crew can escape.even when he lost his face he said clearly he has just started. Even sengoku said he has still so much power left. Thats what WB was capable of. Even Akainu couldn't beat a sick WB. And here you are claiming they are better than Yonkos and can probably best the strongest creature Kaido whose hype starts with 1vs1 always bet on Kaido.
I feel like there’s a communication error between us my friend, Akainu has proven that he can defeat Whitebeard easily, everything else you pointed to was merely circumstantial, especially weaker characters like Shanks and Jinbe blocking attacks from Akainu, as they only blocked his heavily restrained attacks:

Akainu’s real attacks could never be blocked by someone who was permanently scarred by base Teach when he was on guard.

As for why Akainu “needed” to have weaker marines/Squard attack Whitebeard, the answer is simply that he did not. He tricked Squard into stabbing Whitebeard at the order of Sengoku, and the other marines attacked Beard of the White out of their own initiative.

When did Sengoku state that Whitebeard had more power than what he showed? I have read Marineford numerous times and I am positive that such a quote doesn’t exist and is unfounded in the canon.

But as we all know, Dog of the Red has proven an extreme level of superiority over Whitebeard:

And even after Whitebeard got free hits on him,

Akainu suffers from 0 injuries, doesn’t bandage himself after the war, and goes on to challenge Beard of the Black confidently.

Meanwhile, Whitebeard was missing his head and heart. The canon is clear, Akainu proved himself far superior to the strongest Emperor at Marineford.

Attachments

Last edited:

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like there’s a communication error between us my friend, Akainu has proven that he can defeat Whitebeard easily, everything else you pointed to was merely circumstantial, especially weaker characters like Shanks and Jinbe blocking attacks from Akainu, as they only blocked his heavily restrained attacks:

Akainu’s real attacks could never be blocked by someone who was permanently scarred by base Teach when he was on guard.
Nice fanfic. Akainu never defeated WB. God knows what manga u reading. last I checked WB succumb to his injuries and the final blow was given by BB not Akainu who was making a cave at the bottom of the pit lol.
And his punches were stopped multiple times by Marco, Jinbei and Shanks so thats another BS you just posted.

As for why Akainu “needed” to have weaker marines/Squard attack Whitebeard, the answer is simply that he did not. He tricked Squard into stabbing Whitebeard at the order of Sengoku, and the other marines attacked Beard of the White out of their own initiative.
the fact is Squardo still stabbed WB thanks to Akainu.
When did Sengoku state that Whitebeard had more power than what he showed? I have read Marineford numerous times and I am positive that such a quote doesn’t exist and is unfounded in the canon.

But as we all know, Dog of the Red has proven an extreme level of superiority over Whitebeard:

And even after Whitebeard got free hits on him,

No he never proved he was superior to WB.
Akainu suffers from 0 injuries, doesn’t bandage himself after the war, and goes on to challenge Beard of the Black confidently.
Meanwhile, Whitebeard was missing his head and heart. The canon is clear, Akainu proved himself far superior to the strongest Emperor at Marineford.
Akainu was bleeding the whole time and whole BB incident occured later. Even sengoku was bandaged with his little skirmish with BB.

Last edited:

AwakenedSama

Kin
150💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice fanfic. Akainu never defeated WB. God knows what manga u reading. last I checked WB succumb to his injuries and the final blow was given by BB not Akainu who was making a cave at the bottom of the pit lol.
And his punches were stopped multiple times by Marco, Jinbei and Shanks so thats another BS you just posted.

the fact is Squardo still stabbed WB thanks to Akainu.

No he never proved he was superior to WB.

Akainu was bleeding the whole time and whole BB incident occured later. Even sengoku was bandaged with his little skirmish with BB.
You are indeed confused my friend, you have only presented arguments that I have already addressed or have been debunked by the canon. Good day sir :)

Status
Not open for further replies.