Not open for further replies.

AwakenedSama

Kin
150💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I posted legitimate arguments filled with manga panels, and my opposition merely resorted to hominem of the ad fallacy, and didn’t post any manga panels to support their claims.

I understand, it is hard to argue in favor of the Yonko while using Oda’s manga to support such a faulty position.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dont misinterpret the idea of shichibukai.where do u get this idea of even things up against yonkou? they simply want upper hand and thats wt basically WG has got.they are the strongest unit out there.they control more at one piece world than anyone.marines can already rival yonkou bt with shichibukai it just confirms the advantage.and this power balancing is all made up from WG itself.they want yonkou to hv their own territories and rule them.WG doesnt hv such huge resources to handle everything control in the world.thats y it helps them if yonkou were to maintain their own territories and feed and control people in those islands.bt at the same time they dont want them being united together.so if something like that were to happen u need to assure that u wont get defeated.so its not only shichibukai WG will gladly try to take as much as power they want if that can help maintain their reign over the world.in real world USA would be such an example(not the best one bt atleast u will get the idea).its ok with them if other countries hv their own kind of control over their countries bt wt they hate is if any other country as such to get more power than them.so as long as others remain underdogs and not united USA is ok with that
Where do I get the idea? Garp literally said that in the manga lol. Dude stop rambling the USA comparison is not accurate. They hire pirates to maintain the balance, and the schibukai controlled territories and tortured civilians. Also doffy was supplying weapons and literally worked under a yonko.They also have revs on the other hand toppling countries.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I posted legitimate arguments filled with manga panels, and my opposition merely resorted to hominem of the ad fallacy, and didn’t post any manga panels to support their claims.

I understand, it is hard to argue in favor of the Yonko while using Oda’s manga to support such a faulty position.
Spare us this shtick. You provided zero sensible arguments, let alone legit ones. Even if someone would raise everything you said to the ground, which wouldn't be that particularly hard, it would be a complete waste of time as you would just ignore it completely and make some other ridiculously subjective stuff up. This is not a discussion that is meant to go anywhere, but one meant to drag on as long as possible merely to screw with people and rile them up.

A person who writes or says something, very well has an influence on determining the value of what was written or said. That's simply a fact and it's abundantly clear that you are intentionally trolling here. So in the very best of cases what you said is highly dubious, in a more realistic case it's utterly worthless. As you like to cite argumentation types, you would think you would know this as to bring stuff like fallacies up, it's a requisite that there was a fair discussion to begin with, something you made sure there wasn't. So ironically you throwing this around can itself by considered a fallacy as you tried to bypass the obvious truth you are trolling here by pointing towards something else.

Consider this a warning as it's obvious you made this account just to mess around, meaning it's expendable and thus I'm not going to waste too much effort on hoping it somehow becomes beneficial for the community.

Reactions: Forbidden Tale
Status
Not open for further replies.