Abridged Animes

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This is A clip which gathers various scenes from a selection of the Abirdged episodes thrown in together to make a thing based on Tristan but its hilarious!

"HE WANTS A VIRGIN SACRAFICE! QUICK TAYA HAVE *** WITH ME ITS THE ONLY WAY TO STAY SAFE!" (not sure if its in that one but its from one of the episodes)

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Emm, basically these series usually have a fair few episodes based off of the original story, but with redubbed voices. ... whilst mocking it, a parody of sorts, at least thats the best description i can come up with.

but as for the meaning of Abriged itself its something like to shorten or condense something, Look it up? but i am fairly certain i am right.

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Emm, basically these series usually have a fair few episodes based off of the original story, but with redubbed voices. ... whilst mocking it, a parody of sorts, at least thats the best description i can come up with.

but as for the meaning of Abriged itself its something like to shorten or condense something, Look it up? but i am fairly certain i am right.
oh thanks:D