Saiga

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the first hokage sent madara packing, and the author didn't really give many details but it looked like madara was outmatched. and the first had a special power that helped tamed the tailed beasts... that's one of the reason it was a plus for naruto to have tsunade's necklace on when he was training... so that yamato would have a tad bit more control over the kyubi inside of naruto. i think the first was just a brilliant ninja to take on a sharingan user one on one. but the things is no one has ever seen the full mukoton blood limit in action, what yamoto has is just a cheap copy of the real thing... the man could grow a forest! that's an awsome power!
And it is doubtful that they will really show much more, it is likely we'll never know too much about the battle unfortunately.

Thekidfox

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the first hokage sent madara packing, and the author didn't really give many details but it looked like madara was outmatched. and the first had a special power that helped tamed the tailed beasts... that's one of the reason it was a plus for naruto to have tsunade's necklace on when he was training... so that yamato would have a tad bit more control over the kyubi inside of naruto. i think the first was just a brilliant ninja to take on a sharingan user one on one. but the things is no one has ever seen the full mukoton blood limit in action, what yamoto has is just a cheap copy of the real thing... the man could grow a forest! that's an awsome power!
very true

Saiga

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Though, I am not sure we have seen the full extent of Yamato's power as well. I really wish they would show more, they iwll in the anime now with the whole defense of the three-tails _maybe_.

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry i'm late i was lost on the path of life. tobi look old but he is not he has Uchiha Madara in side him he tobi is a uchiha with Madara in him.
what are you saying

could it be that madara is somehow trapped in Tobi's body?

hmmm i gotta hear this out

So what makes you think this?