Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st Q.

i thought that madara or tobi have "permanent mangekyou sharingan"
but why tobi have only a ordinary sharingan?

look at this 2 pic..........
You must be registered for see images

2nd Q.

anybody can give me a convincing answer about how senju members can counter attack sharingan...
you know even senju members can master all jutsu....uchiha can easily learn it by using there eyes in just a sec...they can use it against there enemy......

example......
chiyo said that there's a way to fight sharingan and it means the fight must be 1 vs 2
1 at the back and 1 in front......

but why senju are stronger than uchiha?

please i need answer now..................... :kakashi:

Reactions: punk365

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1st Q.

i thought that madara or tobi have "permanent mangekyou sharingan"
but why tobi have only a ordinary sharingan?

look at this 2 pic..........

2nd Q.

anybody can give me a convincing answer about how senju members can counter attack sharingan...
you know even senju members can master all jutsu....uchiha can easily learn it by using there eyes in just a sec...they can use it against there enemy......

example......
chiyo said that there's a way to fight sharingan and it means the fight must be 1 vs 2
1 at the back and 1 in front......

but why senju are stronger than uchiha?

please i need answer now..................... :kakashi:

1Q: The EMS wasn't activated. You can see many times throughout the manga that when they shift from one level of sharingan to the other, it's self-controlled, they have to activate it.

In this case, Madara had only activated the first "level" of his sharingan. Maybe because it's called "Eternal" Mangekyo, one could think that it is permanently activated. It seems that it's not.

2Q: The sharingan isn't an invincible weapon. I wouldn't say all Senju are stronger than Uchiha. Maybe the first was just to strong for Madara sharingan
But I can't tell you how he countered it...

Hope I helped you out.:)

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well for what i see in the latest chapter,i know madara was a stronger oponent but there's no way he can match shodaime, even the uchiha member admit it shodaime was really strong they pick him as a hokage.

inkwell88

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ninja

the foundation of a great ninja isn't the tool, but the skill in which the ninja uses the tool. maito gai could take on a sharingan user because he doesn't look at their eyes which means it's much harder to catch then in genjutsu and if you could fight with clones then your clones would get gcaught in genjutsu instead of you... and don't forget the 1st's ridiculously strong blood limit the mukoton (i think that was it)... bottom line, the sharingan is a tool for the ninja, but that doesn't mean the ninja is skillful at using it. think about pein, he's being manipulated by madara and he has the stronger eyes (supposedly anyway)!

potanezz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the foundation of a great ninja isn't the tool, but the skill in which the ninja uses the tool. maito gai could take on a sharingan user because he doesn't look at their eyes which means it's much harder to catch then in genjutsu and if you could fight with clones then your clones would get gcaught in genjutsu instead of you... and don't forget the 1st's ridiculously strong blood limit the mukoton (i think that was it)... bottom line, the sharingan is a tool for the ninja, but that doesn't mean the ninja is skillful at using it. think about pein, he's being manipulated by madara and he has the stronger eyes (supposedly anyway)!
wew my 2nd Q.is about how senju members can counter attack sharingan....
we already know that maito guy can counter attack sharingan...using his taijutsu.

do u mean that the only thing to fight uchiha is use taijutsu? like maito guy did?

Saiga

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe he doesn't have to use his eyes to see then? I mean, theoretically anyways, perhaps he can sense things out with his Mokuton Jutsus, sort of like when you have Pein using his rain to sense people out. Perhaps controlling the environment in a way that he doesn't have to use his eyes on the actual person to be able to tell what they're doing. I'm not sure if this came out right, and its all theoretical anyways. Can't prove anything unless they show more.

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well for what i see in the latest chapter,i know madara was a stronger oponent but there's no way he can match shodaime, even the uchiha member admit it shodaime was really strong they pick him as a hokage.
Well, if he was that strong, I wondered how the Third Hokage could stand up to both him and the Second Hokage on his own two feet without even being massacred.

If you ask me, that battle's details weren't sufficient enough. It would drastically mean that the Third was more powerful than the First.

Saiga

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The next generation is supposed to be better than the last generation, that is generally how its accepted, things get better as the older generation helps the new one to improve and become greater. Maybe having both the first and second Hokages as Sensei really made him that powerful, I can believe that.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, if he was that strong, I wondered how the Third Hokage could stand up to both him and the Second Hokage on his own two feet without even being massacred.

If you ask me, that battle's details weren't sufficient enough. It would drastically mean that the Third was more powerful than the First.
I think that the reincarnation jutsu doesn't resurrect them with their full powers, they are like shells of their former power, in reality the first and second, in my opinion were probably a lot stronger.

Saiga

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that the reincarnation jutsu doesn't resurrect them with their full powers, they are like shells of their former power, in reality the first and second, in my opinion were probably a lot stronger.
That is highly possible, seeing as how their minds weren't free. Man... You have a sharp eye Neutrino.

-sHawTy-

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
answer my 2nd Q. please T_T
all i kno about the the 1st is that he's the main carrier of that wood jutsu. Since it's a Kekegengkai limit, (well. i believe it is) sharingan couldnt copy it.

1st is also known as the Beast Tamer. He had 9 beasts at a start before he gave them away. One of them was the kyubi.

So maybe, Madara got defeated coz he was fightin against a wood ninjutsu user and a kyubi.

he may have the EMS that time but maybe not strong enuf.

well, we can't really say that Senju clans are stronger than the Uchiha clan. but they were top clans back in the days.

we cant also say that Yamato, a wood ninjutsu carrier can defeat Madara alone not even Naruto as the 9tailed Jinchuuriki.

errr... im only making assumptions here.

inkwell88

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wew my 2nd Q.is about how senju members can counter attack sharingan....
we already know that maito guy can counter attack sharingan...using his taijutsu.

do u mean that the only thing to fight uchiha is use taijutsu? like maito guy did?
the first hokage sent madara packing, and the author didn't really give many details but it looked like madara was outmatched. and the first had a special power that helped tamed the tailed beasts... that's one of the reason it was a plus for naruto to have tsunade's necklace on when he was training... so that yamato would have a tad bit more control over the kyubi inside of naruto. i think the first was just a brilliant ninja to take on a sharingan user one on one. but the things is no one has ever seen the full mukoton blood limit in action, what yamoto has is just a cheap copy of the real thing... the man could grow a forest! that's an awsome power!