meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have not much experience sparring but would relish the opportunity. As shown below, no killing, no stealing, no subs... this would be just a quick spar for experience.

I want to practice my defence & tactics so I will advise I'm not going to be all guns a'blazing but fight me however you wish (use the jitsu you have at any level, you should get the chance to practice whatever you want).

1st come, 1st serve but I'm sure we could make a arrangement if needed.

Match type: Spar
Rei's R&R apply
Killing: No
Stealing: No
KG: Yes
CJ: Yes
CE: No
Subs: No
Range: Long-mid range.
Area: Clear area of countryside, near a small lake as a water source.

Hope this is okay... :)

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I'm taking it we are at mid range*

Kakashi: Another Young shinobi who needs some battle training huh?

*I quickly activate my sharingan and adjust my head band reveailing my eye I then throw 25 kunai into the air one by one they hover in the air and then one by one they fly at you*

(Soushuuha) - Manipulate Advancing Blades

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique allows a shinobi to hover multiple kunai in the air while they approach a target. The technique allows a ninja to unleash a torrent of kunai, shuriken, or other weapons much more quickly than if each was thrown individually.

Last edited:

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As they approach me I use the following jitsu to provide a defense against the kunai...*

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

... Then I create a mud river beneath me and then use the transformation jitsu...

(Doton: Doryu Taiga) - Earth Style: Great Mud River
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This jutsu can transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud to throw them off balance.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

I sink down...

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is just for referance but it's best to tell in detail how you do things like...

*As they approach me I use the following jitsu to provide a defense against the kunai...*

Should be..

*As the kunai come into range I quickly raise multiple pillars of rock and move them each one by one knocking your kunai to the ground*

something like that to better describe how you did it

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:) No Howard. It's a good question but you answer it by what I have turned into.

Must I tell you yet?
Yeah you have to state what you are so the person knows how to defend or prepare a move if it's something you want hidden you still have to say what you are and how you hid your identity but I have to fight as if I'm clueless to what you may be...

Last edited:
Reactions: meimei

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sounds fair (this is going to sound really nerdy because science is part of my major so)...

*Having turned myself into the flea-like species called Spinoloricus (it can survive in an inhabitat without oxygen and in particular lives in mud) I slowly move towards you...slowly getting there...*

You have not made another turn yet Howard because (thankfully) you've been helping me (and yes, I know you can detect my chakra)... go ahead :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Howard and Scorps

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

... Then I create a mud river beneath me and then use the transformation jitsu...

(Doton: Doryu Taiga) - Earth Style: Great Mud River
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This jutsu can transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud to throw them off balance.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

I sink down...

*I quickly rub my hands together creating static bolts and I slam my hands against the ground the lightning rushes over the ground and over your river of mud it dries it up and causes you to be trapped in a hard cake like mud type medium...*

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.