Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Pa appears in front of Hashirama and slap him, the power was more than decent, but not anything Hashirama couldn't withstand, he could've simply stood remained his balance and stood on the ground or even back flip and regain his balance, but that was disrespectful. It would mean that Hashirama opposed Pa, which is disrespectful to a Sage of his rank. Thus, Hashirama took the hit and let himself be thrown away. As he stops rolling, he stands up and approaches Pa and Jiraiya.

I apologize. Oil always means nudity. I guess I have spent too much time with Jiraiya sensei that I began to think like he does, forgive me Pa-sama.
Jiraiya now stood behind pa draws a kunai ready to throw it with anger when Pa turns to him, he hides the kunai behind his back and begins to whistle non nonchalantly.

Jiraiya boy, you never cease to amaze me...

Jiriaya just laughs as pa turns back to Hashrima.

Come back here boy and sit as still as possible, it's time we get this over with and test your resolve.

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jiraiya now stood behind pa draws a kunai ready to throw it with anger when Pa turns to him, he hides the kunai behind his back and begins to whistle non nonchalantly.

Jiraiya boy, you never cease to amaze me...

Jiriaya just laughs as pa turns back to Hashrima.

Come back here boy and sit as still as possible, it's time we get this over with and test your resolve.
Having given the instructions, Hashirama sits in front of Pa and crosses his leg.

I am ready!

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pa simply splashes a drop of the sacred oil on Hashirama's knee and waits to see what happens...
Seeing Pa splashing oil on Hashirama's knee, Hashirama calms himself and take some deep breathing, he quietly puts his palms on each other in the midpoint of his body, trying to completely relax and meditate. Once the oil settles on Hashirama's knee, Hashirama begins to passively gather natural energy, a great feeling one could say. It was a moment of amazement and fear. Amazement of how the natural energy feel and fear of it overwhelming it, but with such cirtical training, there are no space for fear, thus, Hashirama just goes with the flow and try to get used to the passively gathered chakra, in order to combine it with his chakra, a thing he only knew by reading scroll but wanted to impress Pa already.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seeing Pa splashing oil on Hashirama's knee, Hashirama calms himself and take some deep breathing, he quietly puts his palms on each other in the midpoint of his body, trying to completely relax and meditate. Once the oil settles on Hashirama's knee, Hashirama begins to passively gather natural energy, a great feeling one could say. It was a moment of amazement and fear. Amazement of how the natural energy feel and fear of it overwhelming it, but with such cirtical training, there are no space for fear, thus, Hashirama just goes with the flow and try to get used to the passively gathered chakra, in order to combine it with his chakra, a thing he only knew by reading scroll but wanted to impress Pa already.
You have great control of your chakra but it begins to get a bit much for even you on your first attempt, the energy starts to take over as you move too much by just breathing to heavily. The energy starts to turn your skin to stone a bit at time as it spreads cracks like breaking rock through your face. Before you realise what has happened pa leaps up hitting you across the back of the head with a batton that appeared in a puff of smoke. As it does all the energy leaves you and you go back to normal out of breathe.

Not a bad first attempt, but not good enough, do you know what almost happened?

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You have great control of your chakra but it begins to get a bit much for even you on your first attempt, the energy starts to take over as you move too much by just breathing to heavily. The energy starts to turn your skin to stone a bit at time as it spreads cracks like breaking rock through your face. Before you realise what has happened pa leaps up hitting you across the back of the head with a batton that appeared in a puff of smoke. As it does all the energy leaves you and you go back to normal out of breathe.

Not a bad first attempt, but not good enough, do you know what almost happened?
While gathering natural energy, Hashirama gets overwhelmed with the strength and amount of chakra that he is about to turn into stone, but Pa saves him at the last breath.
Huhuhuh, it all looked fine. I calmed my mind and merged my self with the nature and tried to withstand the natural energy, but I guess I got overwhelmed by it. I apologize for my failure, Pa-sama!

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While gathering natural energy, Hashirama gets overwhelmed with the strength and amount of chakra that he is about to turn into stone, but Pa saves him at the last breath.
Huhuhuh, it all looked fine. I calmed my mind and merged my self with the nature and tried to withstand the natural energy, but I guess I got overwhelmed by it. I apologize for my failure, Pa-sama!
Not bad for your first try like i said, no wonder you were able to fight Madara and beat him. Now lets try again and focus, be a still as possible, even when breathing, take it all in, be at one with Nature, then if successful tell me how you feel.

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not bad for your first try like i said, no wonder you were able to fight Madara and beat him. Now lets try again and focus, be a still as possible, even when breathing, take it all in, be at one with Nature, then if successful tell me how you feel.
Alright, sensei!

Hashirama closess his eyes, takes a deep breathe and releases it meanwhile clapping his hands together quietly and sit just like buddha. Hashirama calms himself and his mind and clear all the thoughts he have and he could ever have, all to prepare for absorbing Natural Energy. Then, Hashirama starts to imagine one thing and one thing only, the nature. His soul began to feel peace and all his other organs started to rhyme with the sound of the beautiful nature. The sounds of the river were to him just like the sound of his heart beat, so peaceful. Even the birds flying were a part of his body. Nothing could ever interrupt him. Hashirama then starts to gather natural energy through the special oil, and as he does so, he tries to control it. Not force it, but going with the flow of it so that it would be a second nature to him. A bit by bit, Hashirama was successfully absorbing natural energy and the good news is, he didn't turn into a stone, which means he was successful.

I think I got it, sensei! - said Hashirama really quietly while continuing his previous state.

I feel so peaceful and pure yet strong and mighty. I feel I can take over the world, yet just to turn it into heaven. It is an overwhelming feeling, so much positive energy.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, sensei!

Hashirama closess his eyes, takes a deep breathe and releases it meanwhile clapping his hands together quietly and sit just like buddha. Hashirama calms himself and his mind and clear all the thoughts he have and he could ever have, all to prepare for absorbing Natural Energy. Then, Hashirama starts to imagine one thing and one thing only, the nature. His soul began to feel peace and all his other organs started to rhyme with the sound of the beautiful nature. The sounds of the river were to him just like the sound of his heart beat, so peaceful. Even the birds flying were a part of his body. Nothing could ever interrupt him. Hashirama then starts to gather natural energy through the special oil, and as he does so, he tries to control it. Not force it, but going with the flow of it so that it would be a second nature to him. A bit by bit, Hashirama was successfully absorbing natural energy and the good news is, he didn't turn into a stone, which means he was successful.

I think I got it, sensei! - said Hashirama really quietly while continuing his previous state.

I feel so peaceful and pure yet strong and mighty. I feel I can take over the world, yet just to turn it into heaven. It is an overwhelming feeling, so much positive energy.
I'd like you to try some of your jutsu now, you've entered sage mode, but you need to feel what this means.try one wood jutsu, one water jutsu, one earth jutsu and one taijutsu attack. Tell me what you notice

(Post your version of sage mode and all the jutsu your perform.)

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd like you to try some of your jutsu now, you've entered sage mode, but you need to feel what this means.try one wood jutsu, one water jutsu, one earth jutsu and one taijutsu attack. Tell me what you notice

(Post your version of sage mode and all the jutsu your perform.)

It sure does feel good in the sage mode, you can't even get hungry!

Hearing that he successfully entered the Sage Mode, Hashirama was rather excited. A new ability with a lot of potentials ahead.

( Sennin Modo ) – Sage Mode

Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 70 (-15 per turn, adds 450 chakra points)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user, by clapping his hands together and concentrating will draw into him natural energy which he will then blend with their own chakra adding a new dimension of power to it. By doing this, the user gains access to what is called senjutsu chakra. This new chakra allows the user to enter an empowered state called Sage Mode, which then drastically increases the strength of his techniques and his physical prowess (speed, strength, stamina, etc). This variation is used by Senjun Hashirama bios and it was first seen in the flashback of Hashirama's fight with Madara. Apparently, Hashirama, through his wood techniques, can gather natural energy and enter sage mode with only a small delay and effort when compared with other users, indicating he can enter sage mode in an easier way than previously considered. Unlike other Sage Mode variants, Hashirama's Sage Mode seems un-related with any animal contract. When he activates sage mode, Hashirama's face gains markings around and under his eyes as well as one in the middle of his forehead reminiscent of a third eye. During the time the user is gathering Natural Energy (1 full turn), Hashirama can still control and use techniques, although he can't physically do any movement, including handseals. His physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, and durability dramatically increase, with much more emphasis on strength, endurance and stamina rather than speed and reflexes. While sage mode is active, minor wounds heal slowly as time passes and the user gains the ability to passively sense his surroundings through the natural energy, in a similar but more precise and enhanced way as normal chakra sensing. Unlike other techniques, the user will not feel any depletion in terms of stamina and energy and will feel revitalized and strong while its active. However, once it ends, the exhaustion of sustaining such a delicate chakra balance takes over the user until he can recover. While Sage Mode is active, the user will take little damage from techniques C-Rank and below, and A-Rank and below Taijutsu and their incredible chakra levels will increase their resistance to genjutsu, being immune to C-Ranks and below and taking -10 damage from all other genjutsu. When Sage mode ends the user then experiences physical exhaustion reducing their capabilities the following turn preventing him from using techniques above S-Rank and Taijutsu above B-Rank for 3 turns. The user can prevent this by using a shadow clone to collect natural energy and dispelling them before sage mode ends or by ending sage mode before it times out. Taijutsu gains +25 damage, Wood Release techniques gain +20 damage, Water and Earth gain +15 damage and Genjutsu gains +5 damage.
Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 6 turns, unless a clone is used.
Note: This variation can only be used by Senju Hashirama bios with Senjutsu.

Hearing his mentor's orders, Hashirama gets rid of the old stance and sits up, it was time for the real thing, all the abilities of the SM are great, but if it doesn't do something with the jutsus Hashirama uses it would be limited, so it was time to test that as well, what would the Natural Energy do to a technique like his wood or earth or even water, skills Hashirama was known for. Time to find out!

Hashirama first off began with the most important skill he has and is known for, wood element. He uses one of his basic techniques, Ketatamashii Rūtsu no Jutsu. Hashirama performs the snake handseal and focuses his gathered wood chakra in a spot decently far from him and Pa, in order not to ruin the ground below them. Having done that, Hashirama causes 4 roots to emerge from this spot, and because there is no target, Hashirama decided to test their abilities on a nearby tree. Hashirama had the 4 roots wrap around the tree. It was quite amazing. The roots crushed the tree quite easily, nothing it was capable of doing before.

Impressive!

(Mokuton: Ketatamashii Rūtsu) - Wood Release: Impaling Roots

Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user grows four roots from the ground and attacks the opponent, restricting him, impaling him, etc

Hashirama causes the roots to retreat and get back from where it came from, in order to proceed with the rest of the test. It was time for Suiton! Hashirama tries to choose a jutsu that wouldn't ruin the ground, thus he went with Shizuka Yari no Jutsu. He focused his water chakra in his right hand and released it right away meanwhile using shape manipulation, creating an orb of water on his right hand. With the orb of water done, Hashirama releases several spears of water and directed them at several trees, the brute force of them was quite impressive, each and every spear of them shattered the tree it was aimed at.

( Suiton: Shizuka Yari ) - Water Release: Droplet Spear
Range: Short - Mid
Description: Using their skills with water release, the user creates an orb of water in their hand which they can then release in the form of multiple spearing streams, that they can use to attack their enemy from multiple directions or in spirals.

Hashirama was quite impressed with what he has seen, such force he has never experienced before with his techniques. It was time for Doton, the very last bit of the test. Hashirama decided to use a technique that is quite similar to the Mokuton concept. He focused his Doton chakra in the ground, mid range from him and Pa with which he condenses the soil and rock in the area which causes them to harden and forms into four large spikes, each of which would hit a tree. Each spike was more than capable of shattering the tree, that was more than satisfying for him.

( Doton: Dosekidake no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoot Technique

Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user of this technique condenses the soil and rock in the area to sprout out in the form of four large spikes which attack the target from four separate directions to make it harder to evade. However, it can be easilty avoided by escaping upwards.

Wow, sensei! I have never experienced such strength with any of these techniques before, it truly is amazing what Natural Energy could do when infused with elements, not only does it cause them to be bigger, it also enhances them with destructive strength.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now, i love the rp style of training, but for now i'm going OOC and i want to make sure you truely understand how to use this power you earnt for my own sake.

So first off when posting the jutsu in battles remember from sage mode "Wood Release techniques gain +20 damage" to post this in the jutsu like so:

Damage points: 40+20
Description: The user grows four roots from the ground and attacks the opponent, restricting him, impaling him, etc

You essentially give them the power of an extra rank or two with your sage mode. Now theory of entering sage mode and practice, your wood jutsu gives you such a huge advantage as you can control it without handseals for the most part and still defend while you enter sage mode and can grow clones from your own body at any time. Now seriously what questions do you have about anything to do with your version of sage mode, i'm not an expert with wood but we both know i can adapt and understand any kg when i need to.

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now, i love the rp style of training, but for now i'm going OOC and i want to make sure you truely understand how to use this power you earnt for my own sake.

So first off when posting the jutsu in battles remember from sage mode "Wood Release techniques gain +20 damage" to post this in the jutsu like so:

Damage points: 40+20

You essentially give them the power of an extra rank or two with your sage mode. Now theory of entering sage mode and practice, your wood jutsu gives you such a huge advantage as you can control it without handseals for the most part and still defend while you enter sage mode and can grow clones from your own body at any time. Now seriously what questions do you have about anything to do with your version of sage mode, i'm not an expert with wood but we both know i can adapt and understand any kg when i need to.
Understood.

All the questions I could think of are two:

One: In the clone sense again (making clones to gather SM and such), since I don't have a place to leave the clones in, can I use my own village? Like leave them at Amegakure gathering natural energy? And if I can, would that apply to both NW and battle arena, or only NW if I do leave them there?

Two: To what extension is the sensing? Is it sensing of everything around you from ninja tools to elements to distinguishing between one from another?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Understood.

All the questions I could think of are two:

One: In the clone sense again (making clones to gather SM and such), since I don't have a place to leave the clones in, can I use my own village? Like leave them at Amegakure gathering natural energy? And if I can, would that apply to both NW and battle arena, or only NW if I do leave them there?

Two: To what extension is the sensing? Is it sensing of everything around you from ninja tools to elements to distinguishing between one from another?
1. So your clones is a different story and would come down the a mods discretion. Naruto's clones were summoned through the use of an animal contract and they were in the toad village. So in the same sense you'd have to use a summoning contract to reverse summon the clones to achieve this in the same way. You could try it and ask Reborn if it's allowed to have them in Amegakure, but not sure how much they will allow. If i was you i'd just create a wood clone out of a wood jutsu underground and leave them there, gather narutal energy and then disperse them without an opponent knowing. I mean your wood arsenal will be so strong anyway, wood clones anywhere, you know treat wood clones like zetsu if you can as pods underground, pop the pod and enter sage mode. Find another unique way, reverse summoning a clone is the least effective way if i'm honest. You could even make a jutsu like;

"Wood roots: The user will release their chakra through their fleet creating an extention of wood roots, not only do these hold the user in place but they draw in natural energy into the wood like a tree draws nutrients into it's roots. After one turn this energy is then released into the user allowing them to enter sage mode... explain they are underground, can't be seen, as long as some contact is maintained or have to re make contact with them to gather the energy ect... allows your body to free up for defense and attack"

2. Sensing is like a typical sensor, such as the yamanaka, no chakra in a weapon so how can you sense it? Look at Naruto, he could sense that Kakashi wasn't in the entire village, so you can pinpoint chakra locations but not the nature of the element. SO you could sense 3 different ninja and that their chakra's are different but you couldn't say - in hidden mist, sense there was a lightning jutsu coming at you.

This sensing is useful for locating and effective taijutsu counters. But to react to stuff you have hightened reactions and perception being able to keep up with dojutsu users such as pein.

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. So your clones is a different story and would come down the a mods discretion. Naruto's clones were summoned through the use of an animal contract and they were in the toad village. So in the same sense you'd have to use a summoning contract to reverse summon the clones to achieve this in the same way. You could try it and ask Reborn if it's allowed to have them in Amegakure, but not sure how much they will allow. If i was you i'd just create a wood clone out of a wood jutsu underground and leave them there, gather narutal energy and then disperse them without an opponent knowing. I mean your wood arsenal will be so strong anyway, wood clones anywhere, you know treat wood clones like zetsu if you can as pods underground, pop the pod and enter sage mode. Find another unique way, reverse summoning a clone is the least effective way if i'm honest. You could even make a jutsu like;

"Wood roots: The user will release their chakra through their fleet creating an extention of wood roots, not only do these hold the user in place but they draw in natural energy into the wood like a tree draws nutrients into it's roots. After one turn this energy is then released into the user allowing them to enter sage mode... explain they are underground, can't be seen, as long as some contact is maintained or have to re make contact with them to gather the energy ect... allows your body to free up for defense and attack"

2. Sensing is like a typical sensor, such as the yamanaka, no chakra in a weapon so how can you sense it? Look at Naruto, he could sense that Kakashi wasn't in the entire village, so you can pinpoint chakra locations but not the nature of the element. SO you could sense 3 different ninja and that their chakra's are different but you couldn't say - in hidden mist, sense there was a lightning jutsu coming at you.

This sensing is useful for locating and effective taijutsu counters. But to react to stuff you have hightened reactions and perception being able to keep up with dojutsu users such as pein.
Okay, understood. And tbh, that is a pretty unique way I will try to submit. :3

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like i said, i can adapt to make any KG work O_<

Anyway, you enter sage mode, you have your super tai stuff going on, post the kick jutsu, with the appropriate damage, and explain why this is this much.
Yeash yeash u-u

Hearing his mentor's orders, Hashirama approaches a tree nearby and perform a pretty basic Taijutsu attack, a simple kick. Normal, it would just leave some marks on the tree or even make the tree's outer surface shatter a little bit, however, with Sage Mode activated, it caused the tree to shatter in pieces as the kick landed.

(Kikku) Kick
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 20 (+25)
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply hit the opponent with a kick from one of his legs. He is free to choose simple variations of the kick and the stronger he is, the more dangerous the technique is.

I believe I gain much damage boost for my Taijutsu because natural energy is infused with my body, hence it enhanced my physique and strength. The physique enhancement can't be seen, but it surely can be felt. Even a stomp on the ground would leave some back marks and could even shatter the part of the ground hit by the stomp.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeash yeash u-u

Hearing his mentor's orders, Hashirama approaches a tree nearby and perform a pretty basic Taijutsu attack, a simple kick. Normal, it would just leave some marks on the tree or even make the tree's outer surface shatter a little bit, however, with Sage Mode activated, it caused the tree to shatter in pieces as the kick landed.

(Kikku) Kick
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 20 (+25)
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply hit the opponent with a kick from one of his legs. He is free to choose simple variations of the kick and the stronger he is, the more dangerous the technique is.

I believe I gain much damage boost for my Taijutsu because natural energy is infused with my body, hence it enhanced my physique and strength. The physique enhancement can't be seen, but it surely can be felt. Even a stomp on the ground would leave some back marks and could even shatter the part of the ground hit by the stomp.
Due to the current rules, you can have one passive boost and one enhancing boost. Sage mode is enhancing which i don't agree with which i'm going to try and get changed, but as it currently is, if you were to use your added strenght tai that your bio can use and sage mode, you'd only get the one higher boost.

As of now, your basic sage training is complete, you understand the principles of it. I am willing, if you wanted to, to continue training you in how to enter sage mode more effectively and how to use it to it's full potential. But this isn't must. As for the jutsu, you may go to Adachi to teach you the wood sage jutsu.

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Due to the current rules, you can have one passive boost and one enhancing boost. Sage mode is enhancing which i don't agree with which i'm going to try and get changed, but as it currently is, if you were to use your added strenght tai that your bio can use and sage mode, you'd only get the one higher boost.

As of now, your basic sage training is complete, you understand the principles of it. I am willing, if you wanted to, to continue training you in how to enter sage mode more effectively and how to use it to it's full potential. But this isn't must. As for the jutsu, you may go to Adachi to teach you the wood sage jutsu.
Yeah, I have read about that. I don't normal use boosting stuff so I don't really care, SM is enough for me xD

And sure, it would only help me more. :)

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok, we will start off nice and simple. Mid range, open field, i'm jiraiya of course. You may start, enter sage mode while fighting me.
Before I do so, I came to find a new question. What would happen if someone absorbs my chakra while in SM? Would he turn into stone if he absorbs too much? Like how that one path of pein turned into stone, but I heard the reason he turned into stone was because he was touching him while absorbing it.

Hashirama slams his hand and calms his mind, resting both his mind and soul and starts to gather natural energy, once the needed time passes, he successfully enters SM.

( Sennin Modo ) – Sage Mode

Show
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 70 (-15 per turn, adds 450 chakra points)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user, by clapping his hands together and concentrating will draw into him natural energy which he will then blend with their own chakra adding a new dimension of power to it. By doing this, the user gains access to what is called senjutsu chakra. This new chakra allows the user to enter an empowered state called Sage Mode, which then drastically increases the strength of his techniques and his physical prowess (speed, strength, stamina, etc). This variation is used by Senjun Hashirama bios and it was first seen in the flashback of Hashirama's fight with Madara. Apparently, Hashirama, through his wood techniques, can gather natural energy and enter sage mode with only a small delay and effort when compared with other users, indicating he can enter sage mode in an easier way than previously considered. Unlike other Sage Mode variants, Hashirama's Sage Mode seems un-related with any animal contract. When he activates sage mode, Hashirama's face gains markings around and under his eyes as well as one in the middle of his forehead reminiscent of a third eye. During the time the user is gathering Natural Energy (1 full turn), Hashirama can still control and use techniques, although he can't physically do any movement, including handseals. His physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, and durability dramatically increase, with much more emphasis on strength, endurance and stamina rather than speed and reflexes. While sage mode is active, minor wounds heal slowly as time passes and the user gains the ability to passively sense his surroundings through the natural energy, in a similar but more precise and enhanced way as normal chakra sensing. Unlike other techniques, the user will not feel any depletion in terms of stamina and energy and will feel revitalized and strong while its active. However, once it ends, the exhaustion of sustaining such a delicate chakra balance takes over the user until he can recover. While Sage Mode is active, the user will take little damage from techniques C-Rank and below, and A-Rank and below Taijutsu and their incredible chakra levels will increase their resistance to genjutsu, being immune to C-Ranks and below and taking -10 damage from all other genjutsu. When Sage mode ends the user then experiences physical exhaustion reducing their capabilities the following turn preventing him from using techniques above S-Rank and Taijutsu above B-Rank for 3 turns. The user can prevent this by using a shadow clone to collect natural energy and dispelling them before sage mode ends or by ending sage mode before it times out. Taijutsu gains +25 damage, Wood Release techniques gain +20 damage, Water and Earth gain +15 damage and Genjutsu gains +5 damage.
Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 6 turns, unless a clone is used.
Note: This variation can only be used by Senju Hashirama bios with Senjutsu.
As he enters the SM he rushes towards Jirayia and performs a plain, simple punch to start the fight out.

Another one: Is the Chakra Enhanced Strength considered passive as well? Would be crazy to get 25 from SM and 20 from it for Tai xD