Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jiriaya waits for Hashirama

Adachi gave me permission to teach Kamishiro the principle of sage mode and how to enter it an Adachi will teach him the wood jutsu for it, as i'm the oldest active sage user on base.

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jiriaya waits for Hashirama

Adachi gave me permission to teach Kamishiro the principle of sage mode and how to enter it an Adachi will teach him the wood jutsu for it, as i'm the oldest active sage user on base.
Since he is no longer the Hokage, Hashirama has no responsibilities whatsoever, hence it has been 2 years since the last time he wake up early. But, since he passed a test made by the elders (I really don't know which elders would be higher than Hashirama in Konoha or even in the ninja world, but that is because of your Jiraiya bio >_<) he was given the permission to acquire such a new ability. An ability that very few had acquired among the whole word. He was about to experience the Sage Mode. But, his case was different than anyone in the whole world. He wouldn't be able to gather natural energy but for his KG, such ability that no living creature could teach. He was told that the sage of all sages, despite being a Toad Sage User, he was knowledgeable in all areas when it comes to Sage Mode and natural energy, and thus he could help him.

Hashirama met Jiraya-sensei the other day and requested to be taught Sage Mode under his mentoring and he was lucky enough that Jiraiya-sensei agreed. However, there was one slight problem, Hashirama is stuck to the bed. He was too lazy to get up, so he decided to go to the training arena the way he is. While laying on the bed, He performs the snake handseal, creating several wood hands from the ground around the bed. These hands would grab the bed and through it through the walls towards the training arena. There would be a big hole due to the impact but it could be mended since it is made with wood anyway.

The bed is sent to land on the training arena, however, it could land on Jiraiya-sensei himself since it wasn't aimed with any perception.

"Five more minutes, Jiraiya-sensei! I couldn't sleep well, I kept thinking of the girls we saw in the hot springs last night. Please, five more minutes!!"
Hashirama said as the bed landed.

Name: (Mokuton:Mokuzai Hoko)Wood Release:Wood Arms

Type:Supplementary/Offense/Defense
Range:Short-Long
Chakra:20
Damage:40
Description:The user preforms the Snake hand seal and creates two or more versatile wooden pillars which are formed to look like arms with hands and fingers.The user can use this to trap his opponent in place or create the arms from his body and use them as an extra pair of hands helping them when using hand seals,throwing kunai,using taijutsu.When the arms are created from the users body they are normal sized but can be extended to the users required length.When created from the ground the arms are larger and more resistant.
Note: Once activated from the users body they last for 5 turns.
Note:Must have a Wood bio.
Note:Must be taught by -Cobalt-.

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since he is no longer the Hokage, Hashirama has no responsibilities whatsoever, hence it has been 2 years since the last time he wake up early. But, since he passed a test made by the elders (I really don't know which elders would be higher than Hashirama in Konoha or even in the ninja world, but that is because of your Jiraiya bio >_<) he was given the permission to acquire such a new ability. An ability that very few had acquired among the whole word. He was about to experience the Sage Mode. But, his case was different than anyone in the whole world. He wouldn't be able to gather natural energy but for his KG, such ability that no living creature could teach. He was told that the sage of all sages, despite being a Toad Sage User, he was knowledgeable in all areas when it comes to Sage Mode and natural energy, and thus he could help him.

Hashirama met Jiraya-sensei the other day and requested to be taught Sage Mode under his mentoring and he was lucky enough that Jiraiya-sensei agreed. However, there was one slight problem, Hashirama is stuck to the bed. He was too lazy to get up, so he decided to go to the training arena the way he is. While laying on the bed, He performs the snake handseal, creating several wood hands from the ground around the bed. These hands would grab the bed and through it through the walls towards the training arena. There would be a big hole due to the impact but it could be mended since it is made with wood anyway.

The bed is sent to land on the training arena, however, it could land on Jiraiya-sensei himself since it wasn't aimed with any perception.

"Five more minutes, Jiraiya-sensei! I couldn't sleep well, I kept thinking of the girls we saw in the hot springs last night. Please, five more minutes!!"
Hashirama said as the bed landed.

Name: (Mokuton:Mokuzai Hoko)Wood Release:Wood Arms

Type:Supplementary/Offense/Defense
Range:Short-Long
Chakra:20
Damage:40
Description:The user preforms the Snake hand seal and creates two or more versatile wooden pillars which are formed to look like arms with hands and fingers.The user can use this to trap his opponent in place or create the arms from his body and use them as an extra pair of hands helping them when using hand seals,throwing kunai,using taijutsu.When the arms are created from the users body they are normal sized but can be extended to the users required length.When created from the ground the arms are larger and more resistant.
Note: Once activated from the users body they last for 5 turns.
Note:Must have a Wood bio.
Note:Must be taught by -Cobalt-.
Jiraiya watches as the former hokage comes to the training area. Was he actually serious? The bed being carried by the wooden arms. Only the first would do something like this just to get 5 more minutes of sleep. How he'd brought all the clans together to form konoha Jiriaya would never know. But it was Jiraiya's time to play. He sighed as he saw Hashirama roll over in bed speaking to him.

Five more minutes? Sure, you get some rest lord hokage, you deserve it.

The next thing Hashirama knows a toad drops on him doing a body slam crushing him into his bed waking him up in the most startling way he could possibly imagine.

(Kuchiyose: Bodīsuramu no Jutsu) - Summoning: Body Slam Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will quickly summon a generic, human sized, warrior toad that slams into the target dealing heavy damage. The toad is human sized and brings with him a katana. Upon being summoned the toad already carries momentum towards the target, making this a very fast technique. Once it hits the target or is countered, he disperses.
Note: Can only be summoned by signers of the Toad Contract

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jiraiya watches as the former hokage comes to the training area. Was he actually serious? The bed being carried by the wooden arms. Only the first would do something like this just to get 5 more minutes of sleep. How he'd brought all the clans together to form konoha Jiriaya would never know. But it was Jiraiya's time to play. He sighed as he saw Hashirama roll over in bed speaking to him.

Five more minutes? Sure, you get some rest lord hokage, you deserve it.

The next thing Hashirama knows a toad drops on him doing a body slam crushing him into his bed waking him up in the most startling way he could possibly imagine.

(Kuchiyose: Bodīsuramu no Jutsu) - Summoning: Body Slam Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will quickly summon a generic, human sized, warrior toad that slams into the target dealing heavy damage. The toad is human sized and brings with him a katana. Upon being summoned the toad already carries momentum towards the target, making this a very fast technique. Once it hits the target or is countered, he disperses.
Note: Can only be summoned by signers of the Toad Contract

"Arigato, Jiraiya-sensei!"
- replied Hashirama gladly, as Jiraiya generously gave him five minutes to sleep.

Slightly afterwards, a cloud of smoke appeared indicating a summon to drop, and there was a toad, same size as a normal human, landing on Hashirama's back. Anyone would have suffered pain, but not this one. Actually, this landing and the hits that followed it, made Hashirama feel everything but pain.
"Oh, Mito, yeah, just like that. You are as good as ever, I missed how you used to message me!!!! Slightly up, oh, oh, oh yeah that is it!" - said Hashirama as he was sleeping. It turns out, that the Toad, instead of waking him up, he reminded him of his wife who used to message him this violently.

"Mito, I missed you so much, give me a kiss!" said Hashirama as he swung his body 180 degree below the toad and approached the toad with his mouth to kiss him. The toad was rather confused as it was never in such situation, but eitherways, a kiss was meant to happen. "Mito, you taste funny.... Did you eat garlic again?" said Hashirama as he was forced to open his eye due to the taste.

"Woaohhhhh!~~ "
screamed Hashirama as he was surprised to see a toad kissing him, or should I say, he kissing the toad. Hashirama jumped off the bed and made several back-flips on the air to land on his feet next to Jiraiya-sensei. Once landed, he begins to clean his mouth and tongue with his hand, trying to get rid of the toad taste.

I can't believe I just did that!!!!!~

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Arigato, Jiraiya-sensei!"
- replied Hashirama gladly, as Jiraiya generously gave him five minutes to sleep.

Slightly afterwards, a cloud of smoke appeared indicating a summon to drop, and there was a toad, same size as a normal human, landing on Hashirama's back. Anyone would have suffered pain, but not this one. Actually, this landing and the hits that followed it, made Hashirama feel everything but pain.
"Oh, Mito, yeah, just like that. You are as good as ever, I missed how you used to message me!!!! Slightly up, oh, oh, oh yeah that is it!" - said Hashirama as he was sleeping. It turns out, that the Toad, instead of waking him up, he reminded him of his wife who used to message him this violently.

"Mito, I missed you so much, give me a kiss!" said Hashirama as he swung his body 180 degree below the toad and approached the toad with his mouth to kiss him. The toad was rather confused as it was never in such situation, but eitherways, a kiss was meant to happen. "Mito, you taste funny.... Did you eat garlic again?" said Hashirama as he was forced to open his eye due to the taste.

"Woaohhhhh!~~ "
screamed Hashirama as he was surprised to see a toad kissing him, or should I say, he kissing the toad. Hashirama jumped off the bed and made several back-flips on the air to land on his feet next to Jiraiya-sensei. Once landed, he begins to clean his mouth and tongue with his hand, trying to get rid of the toad taste.

I can't believe I just did that!!!!!~
Jiraiya watches the first's reaction to the toad body slam and alls he can think is only Hashirama would react like that to a body slam from a toad. Wait, was he trying to kiss... oh god no. The next thing he knows the first is stood next too him spiting out the toad slime and alls Jiraiya can do is facepalm and shake his head.

Maybe this was a mistake... you know what... just take the 5 minutes... i need to get my head around.. THIS...

He gestures to you, the bed then the toad and walks away rubbing his temples.

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jiraiya watches the first's reaction to the toad body slam and alls he can think is only Hashirama would react like that to a body slam from a toad. Wait, was he trying to kiss... oh god no. The next thing he knows the first is stood next too him spiting out the toad slime and alls Jiraiya can do is facepalm and shake his head.

Maybe this was a mistake... you know what... just take the 5 minutes... i need to get my head around.. THIS...

He gestures to you, the bed then the toad and walks away rubbing his temples.

You think I can sleep after this?!!!!! Thanks for the nightmare for the rest of my life, I am going to need a therapist!!
T_T

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You think I can sleep after this?!!!!! Thanks for the nightmare for the rest of my life, I am going to need a therapist!!
T_T
Jiraiya turns around.. was he actually blaming Jiriaya for this... sleeping.. he... but...

Nightmare? My fault? You need a therapist... i don't even....

You know what, just go get dressed and meet me in the woods a mile to the east from here, get something to eat as this is going to be a tiring training, not like your previous ones...

With that Jiraiya disappeared in a puff of smoke heading to the clearing he'd chosen for this training.

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jiraiya turns around.. was he actually blaming Jiriaya for this... sleeping.. he... but...

Nightmare? My fault? You need a therapist... i don't even....

You know what, just go get dressed and meet me in the woods a mile to the east from here, get something to eat as this is going to be a tiring training, not like your previous ones...

With that Jiraiya disappeared in a puff of smoke heading to the clearing he'd chosen for this training.

Of course it is your fault, who in the hell summons a toad to wake up someone!!!

And no need to get dressed, I have my ways to look awesome without clothes!

Hashirama with some strength, put his hands on his shirt, then teared it apart. Then, it was the pants turn which had the same treatment. He was standing with nothing expect his boxers.

Time to go old school!
- said Hashirama as he smirked and performed the snake handseal. What could be a better attire for a wood training than wood itself. Hashirama caused several roots to emerge from his stomach and back at the same level which would wrap around Hashirama's stomach and chest as well as his back, the roots would converge together and joint to create a vest. Roots would also emerge from his upper limb and wrap around it, creating the sleeves. Pillars would emerge from his stomach and the lower part of his back and would descend meanwhile joining together to create a boxer made of pillars. Finally, roots would emerge from his lower limb to cover his legs and create slippers out of wood.

I am all set!!!
- said Hashirama as he smirked and went to the mentioned location.

(Mokuton: Kyousei Mokuzai No Jutsu) Wood Release: Greater Wood Technique

Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Of course it is your fault, who in the hell summons a toad to wake up someone!!!

And no need to get dressed, I have my ways to look awesome without clothes!

Hashirama with some strength, put his hands on his shirt, then teared it apart. Then, it was the pants turn which had the same treatment. He was standing with nothing expect his boxers.

Time to go old school!
- said Hashirama as he smirked and performed the snake handseal. What could be a better attire for a wood training than wood itself. Hashirama caused several roots to emerge from his stomach and back at the same level which would wrap around Hashirama's stomach and chest as well as his back, the roots would converge together and joint to create a vest. Roots would also emerge from his upper limb and wrap around it, creating the sleeves. Pillars would emerge from his stomach and the lower part of his back and would descend meanwhile joining together to create a boxer made of pillars. Finally, roots would emerge from his lower limb to cover his legs and create slippers out of wood.

I am all set!!!
- said Hashirama as he smirked and went to the mentioned location.

(Mokuton: Kyousei Mokuzai No Jutsu) Wood Release: Greater Wood Technique

Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user focuses and molds his chakra, using it to create Wood structures, Pillars, Trees, etc to defend, attack or support him. The Wood can be created from the users body or from earth sources and its limitations are only set by the users own imagination and the chakra put into the technique.
Hashirama looks up to realise he's talking to himself. When he ripped off his clothes, Jiraiya had already left as he couldn't handle much of this. He was waiting in the location he mentioned for the first to arrive. As he did he looked up and saw what he was wearing, if you could call it that. How had he ever become hokage? Well i guess he'd promised to teach him the ways of the sage and he should do atleast that. Jiraiya sat with his legs crossed and hands on his knees gestures for Hashirama to take a seat infront of him.

So, what do you know about the ways of the sage arts?

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can't believe he just ignored me and left, that pervert son of a witch! - said Hashirama as he made his way to the mentioned place.

As Hashirama reached Jiraiya, he saw him sitting in a meditating with his legs crossed. "I bet that hurts, I guess it can't be easy with such training" - thought Hashirama as he sat down and crossed his legs just like Jiraiya.

I am going to be honest with you, I haven't researched a lot about Senjutsu or Sennin Modo until recently, since I haven't acquired the access to it before this week, so I am sure my knowledge are very shallow about it, but I will give it my best. Sennin Modo, also known as Sage Mode is a state of mind more than anything. While there have to be a balance between the spiritual and physical energy of the user in order to acquire such state, the cross linkage between the user and the nature is the mind itself. Such connection could be done by any shinobi, however, very few could actually secure it and that shows how difficult it is to do it. In order to enter Sennin Modo, the user have to be one with the environment, to the degree that there shouldn't be any distribution emitting from him whether it is physically or spiritually. The user has to merge his soul and mind with the nature, and thus becoming the nature. That is why it takes great periods to actually learn it, not to mention mastering it.

Having secured such connection, it is possible for the shinobi to gather special type of energy that comes from a third source other than his spiritual or physical energy, which is the nature. Since the user becomes the nature, gathering natural energy is just a passive thing hence it doesn't disturb or pollute it in anyway. At first, the user can't take large quantity of this energy, else it would have terrible side effects that would differ in each case, that is why it takes long time because the students has to begin with moderate amounts to get used to it. It is a gradual process.

Having entered Sennin Modo, the user gains special dyes on his face with changes in his eyes, size and color wise, but that also differs from one to the other and I believe that is because of the different chakra signature that cannot be similar, just like fingerprints. Besides that, the user acquire great amount of chakra, powerful fit and stamina and increased speed. The user also acquires an additional sense, that is sensing through natural energy. Through pressure, differentiation and the interruption due to the energy emitting from each shinboi, the user is capable of sensing them alongside with any technique or even a ninja tool moving around. It is like the nature is your ally.

I haven't met anyone with Sennin Modo other than yourself, Jiraiay-sensei so I don't know about the other users, however, I do know there are three types of Sennin Modo. Toad, Snake and Wood. The user uses their respective animal to gather natural energy in the first two while in my case, which is wood, I would use my wood chakra to gather natural energy. I haven't known why, but through my continuous research in this respective area, I think I figured that out. I suspect that is because of the Juubi. Since the Rikudo Sennin gave birth to his children while he was the Jinchuuriki of the Juubi, I believe each of them acquired some of his power whether it is directly or indirectly. The Senjus were the descendants of Asura while the Uchihas were the descendant of his older brother, Indra. And since I am both a since and the inherit of Asura's legacy for my generation, I believe that is why I acquired both the ability to use wood and the ability to acquire Sennin Modo with wood. I hope that was sufficient, ignore my lack of knowledge, Jirayia-sensei!

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't believe he just ignored me and left, that pervert son of a witch! - said Hashirama as he made his way to the mentioned place.

As Hashirama reached Jiraiya, he saw him sitting in a meditating with his legs crossed. "I bet that hurts, I guess it can't be easy with such training" - thought Hashirama as he sat down and crossed his legs just like Jiraiya.

I am going to be honest with you, I haven't researched a lot about Senjutsu or Sennin Modo until recently, since I haven't acquired the access to it before this week, so I am sure my knowledge are very shallow about it, but I will give it my best. Sennin Modo, also known as Sage Mode is a state of mind more than anything. While there have to be a balance between the spiritual and physical energy of the user in order to acquire such state, the cross linkage between the user and the nature is the mind itself. Such connection could be done by any shinobi, however, very few could actually secure it and that shows how difficult it is to do it. In order to enter Sennin Modo, the user have to be one with the environment, to the degree that there shouldn't be any distribution emitting from him whether it is physically or spiritually. The user has to merge his soul and mind with the nature, and thus becoming the nature. That is why it takes great periods to actually learn it, not to mention mastering it.

Having secured such connection, it is possible for the shinobi to gather special type of energy that comes from a third source other than his spiritual or physical energy, which is the nature. Since the user becomes the nature, gathering natural energy is just a passive thing hence it doesn't disturb or pollute it in anyway. At first, the user can't take large quantity of this energy, else it would have terrible side effects that would differ in each case, that is why it takes long time because the students has to begin with moderate amounts to get used to it. It is a gradual process.

Having entered Sennin Modo, the user gains special dyes on his face with changes in his eyes, size and color wise, but that also differs from one to the other and I believe that is because of the different chakra signature that cannot be similar, just like fingerprints. Besides that, the user acquire great amount of chakra, powerful fit and stamina and increased speed. The user also acquires an additional sense, that is sensing through natural energy. Through pressure, differentiation and the interruption due to the energy emitting from each shinboi, the user is capable of sensing them alongside with any technique or even a ninja tool moving around. It is like the nature is your ally.

I haven't met anyone with Sennin Modo other than yourself, Jiraiay-sensei so I don't know about the other users, however, I do know there are three types of Sennin Modo. Toad, Snake and Wood. The user uses their respective animal to gather natural energy in the first two while in my case, which is wood, I would use my wood chakra to gather natural energy. I haven't known why, but through my continuous research in this respective area, I think I figured that out. I suspect that is because of the Juubi. Since the Rikudo Sennin gave birth to his children while he was the Jinchuuriki of the Juubi, I believe each of them acquired some of his power whether it is directly or indirectly. The Senjus were the descendants of Asura while the Uchihas were the descendant of his older brother, Indra. And since I am both a since and the inherit of Asura's legacy for my generation, I believe that is why I acquired both the ability to use wood and the ability to acquire Sennin Modo with wood. I hope that was sufficient, ignore my lack of knowledge, Jirayia-sensei!
Not bad, i'm impressed. The energy within Nature is a powerful source and with your wood release, you pretty much control nature itself that is why you'll be able to enter sage mode. Don't mention those dirty snakes to me though, they stole our secrets years ago, that damn Orochimaru.

So the key principle if finding the balance between your chakra and that which can be found in Nature, if you don't gather enough natural energy, you wont be able to use it, if you gather too much and don't balance it with your own chakra, it will take over your body and turn you to stone. It's a very risky task and to balance your charka you must remain still. Though a shinobi such as yourself will be able to still control your wood jutsu aslong as it doesn't require you to move. I never quite mastered this and i rely on the elder toad summons.

Once you find that balance with your chakra allow it to spread through your body and you will feel the true power behind it. It will increase the power of your taijutsu and your elements beyond your imagining. I'll show you some examples later.

But for now do you have any questions before we get started, do you accept the risks?

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not bad, i'm impressed. The energy within Nature is a powerful source and with your wood release, you pretty much control nature itself that is why you'll be able to enter sage mode. Don't mention those dirty snakes to me though, they stole our secrets years ago, that damn Orochimaru.

So the key principle if finding the balance between your chakra and that which can be found in Nature, if you don't gather enough natural energy, you wont be able to use it, if you gather too much and don't balance it with your own chakra, it will take over your body and turn you to stone. It's a very risky task and to balance your charka you must remain still. Though a shinobi such as yourself will be able to still control your wood jutsu aslong as it doesn't require you to move. I never quite mastered this and i rely on the elder toad summons.

Once you find that balance with your chakra allow it to spread through your body and you will feel the true power behind it. It will increase the power of your taijutsu and your elements beyond your imagining. I'll show you some examples later.

But for now do you have any questions before we get started, do you accept the risks?
Just one, sensei! I have read of a trick to prevent the tire the Sage Mode leaves on the body once deactivated, and that is through clones. One would make his clones gather the Natural Energy for him and once he desires, he causes them to disappear which give him the gathered natural energy and thus enter sage mode. What I have doubts about is, is there any distance limit that should be between my clone and myself? (Judging by how Naruto had his clones in Mount Mybokuzan, I guess not however since Mount Myobokuzan's location was never located, I had my doubts since it could be near Konoha in a way.) and since it has only be practioned by Toad and Snake variants, is it possible for myself to do it as well? And could it be the Wood clones? Can they gather natural energy? Since the core is wood, I thought my wood clones wouldn't have any problem, but that is just in theory.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just one, sensei! I have read of a trick to prevent the tire the Sage Mode leaves on the body once deactivated, and that is through clones. One would make his clones gather the Natural Energy for him and once he desires, he causes them to disappear which give him the gathered natural energy and thus enter sage mode. What I have doubts about is, is there any distance limit that should be between my clone and myself? (Judging by how Naruto had his clones in Mount Mybokuzan, I guess not however since Mount Myobokuzan's location was never located, I had my doubts since it could be near Konoha in a way.) and since it has only be practioned by Toad and Snake variants, is it possible for myself to do it as well? And could it be the Wood clones? Can they gather natural energy? Since the core is wood, I thought my wood clones wouldn't have any problem, but that is just in theory.
The sacred toad village is meant to be secret and i don't know how you know about it but it's a three day dangerous journey to get there. But as for your question, as you have no secret place to store you clones in this sense, you would have to make the clones in battle to do it, though they can be as far away from you as you want. When Naruto fought pein, the kyuubi took control and his clones dispersed in the toad village and the energy went to the real Naruto, so in a sense any distance is possible. A wood clone is a clone none the less, and would be able to draw the energy as a clone of yourself sharing your knowledge of sage mode and how to enter it.

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The sacred toad village is meant to be secret and i don't know how you know about it but it's a three day dangerous journey to get there. But as for your question, as you have no secret place to store you clones in this sense, you would have to make the clones in battle to do it, though they can be as far away from you as you want. When Naruto fought pein, the kyuubi took control and his clones dispersed in the toad village and the energy went to the real Naruto, so in a sense any distance is possible. A wood clone is a clone none the less, and would be able to draw the energy as a clone of yourself sharing your knowledge of sage mode and how to enter it.
I put it in between "( )" because Hashirama didn't know that xD That wasn't clear enough tho, my bad.
________
Understood, I am ready, sensei!

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What i'm about to teach you, can go no further, it's between us and only us. And what i'm about to show you must remain a secret, do you swear it?

I do! I shall not spread this knowledge unless given permission or orders from you!

Hashirama thinks to himself: This is so exciting, it is like a secret club with special membership that I was never invited to because I was "fearsome".

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I do! I shall not spread this knowledge unless given permission or orders from you!

Hashirama thinks to himself: This is so exciting, it is like a secret club with special membership that I was never invited to because I was "fearsome".
Good, then let me introduce you to my master, Pa. He trained me in the sage arts and will train you the same, i summoned him while you were on your way here.

Pa walks out from behind a nearby tree, hopping so he's next to Jiraiya.
So this is the first Hokage, the one able to tame the tailed beasts and defeat Madara Uchiha. That is truely something. Jiraiya boy has told me of your triumphs and how you'd passed the tests to show your worth. He summoned me here to teach the art of sage mode and that's what i'll do

Pa pulls out a little flask from behind his back

This is a special oil from our village that helps new comers feel the energy in nature and it draws it into your body even with a single drop. Though if you fail to control it, it will control you and you will turn to stone. To do this you must remain completely still and focus your chakra. Are you ready?

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good, then let me introduce you to my master, Pa. He trained me in the sage arts and will train you the same, i summoned him while you were on your way here.

Pa walks out from behind a nearby tree, hopping so he's next to Jiraiya.
So this is the first Hokage, the one able to tame the tailed beasts and defeat Madara Uchiha. That is truely something. Jiraiya boy has told me of your triumphs and how you'd passed the tests to show your worth. He summoned me here to teach the art of sage mode and that's what i'll do

Pa pulls out a little flask from behind his back

This is a special oil from our village that helps new comers feel the energy in nature and it draws it into your body even with a single drop. Though if you fail to control it, it will control you and you will turn to stone. To do this you must remain completely still and focus your chakra. Are you ready?

I have read a lot about you, Pa-sama. It is an honor to finally meet a sage like yourself! I am ready for it, do I have to get naked? I am somewhat naked anyway.

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pa closes his eyes then appears infront of your face slapping you with a sage enhanced slap sending you rolling along the floor.

Show some respect.
As Pa appears in front of Hashirama and slap him, the power was more than decent, but not anything Hashirama couldn't withstand, he could've simply stood remained his balance and stood on the ground or even back flip and regain his balance, but that was disrespectful. It would mean that Hashirama opposed Pa, which is disrespectful to a Sage of his rank. Thus, Hashirama took the hit and let himself be thrown away. As he stops rolling, he stands up and approaches Pa and Jiraiya.

I apologize. Oil always means nudity. I guess I have spent too much time with Jiraiya sensei that I began to think like he does, forgive me Pa-sama.